Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XXXHolic (shanyflower)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:04 pm

ari smiled."how bad is it to work with her ..to me she looks easy to work for"she said with a kind and yet woryed voice
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:01 pm

shanyflower wrote:
ari chocoic and him what he wished as they sat there ari did felt lonly and sad with out her demon in side her telling her what to do.
"me well i used to wish i didnt have my power and now well i sometimes wish i wasnt with yuko" he said "but those wishes wont be granted but now i dont think i mind" he replied
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:58 pm

ari chocoic and him what he wished as they sat there ari did felt lonly and sad with out her demon in side her telling her what to do.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:56 pm

shanyflower wrote:
yea i know))
ari looked at him and took a deep breath."ok "she said going to a near by icedream place

he followed and ordered them some ice cream cones
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:53 pm

yea i know))
ari looked at him and took a deep breath."ok "she said going to a near by icedream place
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:46 pm

shanyflower wrote:
ari smiled and blushed at him she then quitly turned to the side for her not to look at him she knew if she looked at him to long she might like him and her demon might hurt him when she is not looking."umm want some icecream?"she asked

"sure" he said

(remember yuko has her demon it was payment in advance)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:06 pm

ari smiled and blushed at him she then quitly turned to the side for her not to look at him she knew if she looked at him to long she might like him and her demon might hurt him when she is not looking."umm want some icecream?"she asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:27 am

shanyflower wrote:
ari blushed very light and very red as she looked at him .
he kept walking as if he was with a friend he turned to her and offered a small friendly smile
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:35 pm

ari blushed very light and very red as she looked at him .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:08 pm

shanyflower wrote:
ari was happy of what he was doing to help ."thanks"she said as they walked still seeing some death times along the way but slowly dissapereing.
he nodded taking her hand in his as they walked together like a couple would
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:59 pm

ari was happy of what he was doing to help ."thanks"she said as they walked still seeing some death times along the way but slowly dissapereing.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:51 pm

shanyflower wrote:
she noded then she took a deep breath."but i still see some ..theres some people over there i can see theres and though girls there and over there..i can still see them..but...only on some"she said still nurves
"then i will stay with youmtil you see none at all " he said and continued walking with her knowing his skill for drawing spirits would help her wish come true maybe this was yukos plan all along
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:27 pm

she noded then she took a deep breath."but i still see some ..theres some people over there i can see theres and though girls there and over there..i can still see them..but...only on some"she said still nurves
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:22 pm

shanyflower wrote:
her eyes gose white then back to normal as he can see the demon on the out side of her then when she looked at him she looked a little shocked."w-w-what"she said.as the demon did not wanted to leave her body but the gift she had was now gone."w-w-hat..oh i dont see peoples death nubers no more"she said

"thats good right" he said "that what you wished isnt it" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:11 pm

her eyes gose white then back to normal as he can see the demon on the out side of her then when she looked at him she looked a little shocked."w-w-what"she said.as the demon did not wanted to leave her body but the gift she had was now gone."w-w-hat..oh i dont see peoples death nubers no more"she said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:01 pm

shanyflower wrote:
she then noded and walked with him as they walked she saw all the dates on every ones ead dissapre that untill she got near a building and looked at a little girl a light but again dark shadow come from ari mouth and started to move in the air it was some kind of sperit .as her eyes were wid open the shadow figer whent in side a little girl as she was walking with her mother."mommy why do you have numbers on your head?"she said walking with her then she laughed "its jest you imaganason"she said then ari looked at the man next to her."w-what"

after witnessing what happened he relized why her wish had not worked with yuko but maybe this was why yuko needed to hold the demon maybe the demon in the girl kept the spirit from leaving or maybe yuko just wanted to own a demon he never could tell with her "well do you still see them?" he asked
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:10 am

she then noded and walked with him as they walked she saw all the dates on every ones ead dissapre that untill she got near a building and looked at a little girl a light but again dark shadow come from ari mouth and started to move in the air it was some kind of sperit .as her eyes were wid open the shadow figer whent in side a little girl as she was walking with her mother."mommy why do you have numbers on your head?"she said walking with her then she laughed "its jest you imaganason"she said then ari looked at the man next to her."w-what"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:15 am

shanyflower wrote:
ari then noded"its ok i dont mind and ..how did...never mind..any way ..i"she then looked up on top of his head and saw his death time but some how dissapered in the thin air .as she looked with wid eyes.

"are you okay" he asked her "maybe you should go back home and rest it looks like you didnt get any sleep" he said and put the broom down "come on i'll walk you home" he said and lead her out of the gate
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:31 am

ari then noded"its ok i dont mind and ..how did...never mind..any way ..i"she then looked up on top of his head and saw his death time but some how dissapered in the thin air .as she looked with wid eyes.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:18 am

shanyflower wrote:
she noded then took a deep breath ."ok"she said then once she left she felt better but ..she got home.it was hard to sleep and again hard to think..with out her demon she was nothing.
then next day she whent back.
yuko wasnt home but the boy was there "she thogutb you might come back told me to give tis to you to help you sleep she is on a trip and wont be back sorry but i cant let you in without her here"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:24 pm

she noded then took a deep breath ."ok"she said then once she left she felt better but ..she got home.it was hard to sleep and again hard to think..with out her demon she was nothing.
then next day she whent back.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:21 pm

shanyflower wrote:
looking at the tall lady ari took a deep breath."i know what i want i need this power away but the damone stays "she said poniting at her "on top of your head is a date ..a time date...i date that tells me your death time"she said then looking down"i know the right time when someone is going to die..and am sick off seeing it its not my bessness"she said taking a seat and covering her face.

"then i will take it from you and the demon but it cant stay with you i wont kill it if that will make a more proper payment" she offered "remember i must have payment equAl to the wish i dont need to distroy the demon if you wish that so mmuch along with your death time vision being gone i promise you you wont be sorry your depression might even go away if you agree" she then granted the wish "if you want both back just come back to me" she said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:05 pm

looking at the tall lady ari took a deep breath."i know what i want i need this power away but the damone stays "she said poniting at her "on top of your head is a date ..a time date...i date that tells me your death time"she said then looking down"i know the right time when someone is going to die..and am sick off seeing it its not my bessness"she said taking a seat and covering her face.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:21 pm

shanyflower wrote:
ari shcok her head and said "nu nu not the demon but ...i jest have the power to know the time of death ...but my demon has nothing to do with it"she said shacking she did not know she had a demon but she needed it to go on with her life."i jest dont want the gift"she said.

"very well if you change your mind return to me as for your power you are not sure what the demon controls but i guess i will take your preminition but first tell me of your habit"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:52 pm

ari shcok her head and said "nu nu not the demon but ...i jest have the power to know the time of death ...but my demon has nothing to do with it"she said shacking she did not know she had a demon but she needed it to go on with her life."i jest dont want the gift"she said.
Back to top Go down

XXXHolic (shanyflower)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Actual Anime Rp-
Jump to: