Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:13 am

shanyflower wrote:
she looked at him and deep inside she felt his sends in her again"ahh yess i love you wulf"
"and i love you shion nothing will change that i hope you know that now" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:27 am

she looked at him and deep inside she felt his sends in her again"ahh yess i love you wulf"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:19 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon smiled maoneding more to his thrust.":ok"she yelled moaned

he orgasumed a moment later and filled her wiht his special sauce
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:40 pm

sheon smiled maoneding more to his thrust.":ok"she yelled moaned
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:11 pm

shanyflower wrote:
~moansing louder she looked at him~"ok ok ahh your ahh feels soo good"she yelled moving more and maonign louder
he let her take him let her move at her pace he needed this and so did she he groaned as he came then said as he held her close "its ok i dont got to be a cop i will just be my own man and use my skills i can still help others without being a cop i want us happy so if being a cop makes you upset i wont do it because i love you"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:18 pm

~moansing louder she looked at him~"ok ok ahh your ahh feels soo good"she yelled moving more and maonign louder
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:12 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon maoned louder and loudrr as she cam down~ahhhh~she maoned
"dont stop
" he told her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:15 pm

sheon maoned louder and loudrr as she cam down~ahhhh~she maoned
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:55 pm

shanyflower wrote:
~moans louder ~am ..am going to ahh"she yelled moving her hips faster and faster and she bit in to his neck that her hurt

he winced but held her to him as she came and as she orgasumed marked him as her mate "thats good my love "
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:46 pm

~moans louder ~am ..am going to ahh"she yelled moving her hips faster and faster and she bit in to his neck that her hurt
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:39 pm

shanyflower wrote:
she looked at him and smiled."ah love"she moaned as she moved her hips faster
he held her hips and thrusted up into her "yes my goddess do it how you want it your in control "
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:27 pm

she looked at him and smiled."ah love"she moaned as she moved her hips faster
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:55 pm

shanyflower wrote:
~moaning louder she then looked at him and kisses him~ahh my wulf~she moaned
he kissed back and accepted htis as her apology for hurting him as well as accepted it as her love for him
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:35 pm

~moaning louder she then looked at him and kisses him~ahh my wulf~she moaned
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:02 pm

shanyflower wrote:
the water worm and the way he felt in side her was good wait great she moaned feeling his dick in side her again ,as she moved her hips up and down on his rod she moaned louder and louder."ahh wulf"she moaned licking his neck
he watched her as the water sloshed around them his goddess looked so lovely as she made love to him taking control of the pleasure like a goddess should
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:22 pm

the water worm and the way he felt in side her was good wait great she moaned feeling his dick in side her again ,as she moved her hips up and down on his rod she moaned louder and louder."ahh wulf"she maoned licking his neck
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:19 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon smiled"yea i know"laughs then she kisses him deeply"i love you"she smiled as she moved her body for her breast to feel his chest

he kissed back sitting her so he was inside her again
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:12 pm

sheon smiled"yea i know"laughs then she kisses him deeply"i love you"she smiled as she moved her body for her breast to feel his chest
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:09 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon felt something very great ."ahh "she maoned as she looked down to see his member."i frgot ..your a wolf ..and wolfs have big dicks right?"she aked

he nodded "didnt my mating prove that my little minx?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:55 pm

sheon felt something very great ."ahh "she maoned as she looked down to see his member."i frgot ..your a wolf ..and wolfs have big dicks right?"she aked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:48 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon got close to him as she moaned feeling him play at her breast as she looked at him she smiled and sat on his lap.

he held her to him his shaft pressing against her bottom
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:38 pm

sheon got close to him as she moaned feeling him play at her breast as she looked at him she smiled and sat on his lap.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:29 pm

shanyflower wrote:
she looked to the side and took a deep breath ."its not that...its jest..my past with them..tonight i'll tell u a long story ..but right now"she said undressing and geting in sdie the worm water"lets relaxe"
he nods and cupped her full breasts as e kissed her tender neck
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:26 pm

she looked to the side and took a deep breath ."its not that...its jest..my past with them..tonight i'll tell u a long story ..but right now"she said undressing and geting in sdie the worm water"lets relaxe"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:20 pm

shanyflower wrote:
the father and mother were both a sleep as sheon walked in side she looked at the fog coming from the shower she open the door and looked at wulf."sorry"she said softly

he smiled to her and pulled her inside "its ok but my job wont change how i feel for you but if you didnt want me to b a cop you could had just said so its fine with me if i dont i just want to help others like i said i mean that from my heart" he told her "we can think of another way" he told her and kissed her head knowing she didnt mean to hurt him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next