Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:51 pm

shanyflower wrote:
the women looked at him and nicly got out from under the bed but looked at him with wored eyes but she knew he was still the nice man she saw and meet this morning ."am ...am glad your the same guy.but i though werewolf ...eat of rape human wemen like me."she said very shy and yet scared.

he sighed "well eat you no that is exaturated ans as for the rape yes but there are humans who rape AND YOUR NOT SCARED OF EVERY HUMAN ARE YOU" HE ASKED
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:09 pm

the women looked at him and nicly got out from under the bed but looked at him with wored eyes but she knew he was still the nice man she saw and meet this morning ."am ...am glad your the same guy.but i though werewolf ...eat of rape human wemen like me."she said very shy and yet scared.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:05 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon ran again .but she on has no idea he was humna when she hid under the bed she craw in to a ball and stayed there till she saw human feeet .sheon looked up a little too see him as a human ."a-a-are u a werewolf?"she asked still hiding under the bed.

"he closed the door and sat near the bed "yes but i am not a bad one" he said softly "i know your scared and i dont blame you he said then adds "how can i ease your fear" he asked tellling her after that "i am still the same nice new neighbor you met this morning the same man who helped you when you was hurt"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:06 am

sheon ran again .but she on has no idea he was humna when she hid under the bed she craw in to a ball and stayed there till she saw human feeet .sheon looked up a little too see him as a human ."a-a-are u a werewolf?"she asked still hiding under the bed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:01 am

shanyflower wrote:
sheon was still hiding from him she has never seen some thing so big in her life .sheon the open the closit door a little to see if he was nere by .sheon got out a little but then she heared him call out her name sheon turned and try to get back in side the door but it closed be hind her and sheon looked back as fast as she can and ran once she saw wulf.

he understood her fear and though he could had ran and even catch her he just followed slowly letting her know she wasnt really being pursued once he found her again he showed her he was human again "dont be afraid i wont hurt you"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:54 am

sheon was still hiding from him she has never seen some thing so big in her life .sheon the open the closit door a little to see if he was nere by .sheon got out a little but then she heared him call out her name sheon turned and try to get back in side the door but it closed be hind her and sheon looked back as fast as she can and ran once she saw wulf.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:33 am

shanyflower wrote:
as the day past sheon was still a sleep on the couch .the man on the truck looked at woulf with a smile and gave him the last box of things when he unlouded from the truck .once the day got too 12:00 midnhdig as the ful moon hit the sky .sheon got upfrom the pellow .and heared a howl then she looked at the out side and saw the out side door was open .then sheon got up and felt better but she gotto the back yeared seeing a big male werewolf .sheon yelled as she ran in side and locked the door as she got to a room and locked the closeit door

he had no control over his full moon shifting he waited til the moon went down some or went behind the clouds he then returned to his human form and went loooking forher calling out to her "hey its okay no one is going to hurt you" he looked everywhere for her calling her name. "shion come out please"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:53 pm

as the day past sheon was still a sleep on the couch .the man on the truck looked at woulf with a smile and gave him the last box of things when he unlouded from the truck .once the day got too 12:00 midnhdig as the ful moon hit the sky .sheon got upfrom the pellow .and heared a howl then she looked at the out side and saw the out side door was open .then sheon got up and felt better but she gotto the back yeared seeing a big male werewolf .sheon yelled as she ran in side and locked the door as she got to a room and locked the closeit door
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:39 am

shanyflower wrote:
sheon felt him puting her back on the couch and she blushed seeing that then she looked at him siting next to her and smiling puting a blankit on her she smiled"thanks .."she said going to sleep for a little bit

he nodded and stayed with her til she was asleep then went back to bringing in the rest of the stuff from the truck and unpacking
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:56 am

sheon felt him puting her back on the couch and she blushed seeing that then she looked at him siting next to her and smiling puting a blankit on her she smiled"thanks .."she said going to sleep for a little bit
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:33 am

shanyflower wrote:
sheon was inberest that a male was touching her butt but when she saw him giving her the pills for the pian she smiled at him then she got some water and took the 2 she wanted ."thanks you ."she said you could see her face very red and shy .no one never touched her ass before.sheon then got up and smiled again and rubed her butt and then got a little better."need any more help "she said as she started to walk it hurted again."damit"she said

"rest" he replied helping her back to the couch but not before oipening it and reveiling a hide a bed "rest for now you helped much and you may help more when your better" he said and took a stool and sat beside her coving her with some blankets he had unpacked earlier
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:02 pm

sheon was inberest that a male was touching her butt but when she saw him giving her the pills for the pian she smiled at him then she got some water and took the 2 she wanted ."thanks you ."she said you could see her face very red and shy .no one never touched her ass before.sheon then got up and smiled again and rubed her butt and then got a little better."need any more help "she said as she started to walk it hurted again."damit"she said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:57 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon then blushed as she turned over and let him rub her butt but she was very shy about it."b-b-be c-c-care ful "she said as he touched the right spot were it hurt very badly ."iiit hurts rigth there"
He rubbed it gently and checked for anything broken he was glad when he found she only was brused he reaced into a drawer with a free hand and got 3 pill bottles one was ibeprofin one was naproxin the other was acetaminophen "here take two of your choice" he said "it will help with the pain"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:28 pm

sheon then blushed as she turned over and let him rub her butt but she was very shy about it."b-b-be c-c-care ful "she said as he touched the right spot were it hurt very badly ."iiit hurts rigth there"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:20 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon the felt wulf pick her up and put her on the couch but she was still in pain."ahh ouch it still hurts"she said looked at him then taking a deep breath "i feel and landed on my ass and it hurts like a mother fucker ."she yelled in pain again then she looked at him."am sorry for talking like that "she said covering her mouth.

he smiled "it s fine" he replied and after helping her turn over he rubbed her back and butt "klet me know where it hurts and i will massage it" he said to her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:06 pm

sheon the felt wulf pick her up and put her on the couch but she was still in pain."ahh ouch it still hurts"she said looked at him then taking a deep breath "i feel and landed on my ass and it hurts like a mother fucker ."she yelled in pain again then she looked at him."am sorry for talking like that "she said covering her mouth.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:19 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon then looked and did what she was told and fixed the dishes from plats to the top shelf to forks and knifes in the drows then after she was done the floor was kinda wet sheron ran out of the kitchen and feel on the floor and sheon got scared when she fell on her butt and sheon could not get up ."ahh wulfflliieee am hurt"she maoned in pain

wulf finished putting in the bed, dresser, coffee table, couch, recliner he was just about to go out to see what was left to bring in when he heard her and went to the kitchen he scooped her up and laid her on the couch "are you alright?" he asked as he knelt beside her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:29 am

sheon then looked and did what she was told and fixed the dishes from plats to the top shelf to forks and knifes in the drows then after she was done the floor was kinda wet sheron ran out of the kitchen and feel on the floor and sheon got scared when s\fell on her butt and sheon could not get up ."ahh wulfflliieee am hurt"she maoned in pain
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:14 am

shanyflower wrote:
sheon ran out side and did as he said and each bed room was very decorated and very cute even his room then she put all the food in the refrigerator then she ran to him and smiled putting on arm in the air and laughing,"am done already"it only took her like a good 40 minutes
he smiled and showed her the boxes full of dishes "good job ready to go on to the nest task?" he asked after she nodded he instructed she unpack the boxes one room at a time starting with the kitchen and put away the dishes pans and so forth
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:06 pm

sheon ran out side and did as he said and each bed room was very decorated and very cute even his room then she put all the food in the refrigerator then she ran to him and smiled putting on arm in the air and laughing,"am done already"it only took her like a good 40 minutes
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:41 pm

shanyflower wrote:
the women smiled and saw each room "wow"she yelled seeing how big it was in the in side then she saw and under stand it was a mess"i know .and if any i coud help with all this stoff?"she asked wanting to help.she she walked up to him and smiles

"sure how about i do the big stuff like put in the furniture and you can help decorate and put stuff away like my groceries that would help alot" he said smiling he had thought he would have to do everything himself in a small way this female was a godsend

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:50 am

the women smiled and saw each room "wow"she yelled seeing how big it was in the in side then she saw and under stand it was a mess"i know .and if any i coud help with all this stoff?"she asked wanting to help.she she walked up to him and smiles
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:49 am

shanyflower wrote:
sheon smiles and looked at him picking her up she was very shocked how he did this but she did not care once he came wuth some tea for her she smiledagain at him."your a sweet heart are u?"she asked drinking some tea then looked at him again and was trying to think of what he really is in her mind'he is to strong to be humna andhe looks nice 'she thoguh as she got up and smiled again at him came in come to your home and look around?she asked then looked to the side"am sorry that sounds kinda wered"she said blushing

he chuckled "im not moved in fully but i guess i can show you around a bit " he said and after she stood he walked with her showing her the house most rooms filled with boxes or piles of stuff waiting to be put away "sorry if it is a mess but as you saw i just am moving in today"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:30 pm

sheon smiles and looked at him picking her up she was very shocked how he did this but she did not care once he came wuth some tea for her she smiledagain at him."your a sweet heart are u?"she asked drinking some tea then looked at him again and was trying to think of what he really is in her mind'he is to strong to be humna andhe looks nice 'she thoguh as she got up and smiled again at him came in come to your home and look around?she asked then looked to the side"am sorry that sounds kinda wered"she said blushing
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:19 pm

shanyflower wrote:
the women smiled and stoped shacking his hand."wow hellos wulf its a pleusure to meet u "sheon said shacking his hands then she walked to him and looked at the stoff he had."u need help?"she asked as she ran to one of the boxes and piced it up and she feel ."sorry "she said trying to pick up the box then she stoped and saw him pick it up him self."man your strong..how are u abole to do that?"she asked smiling

"i work out" he said simply even though it was more then that he put the boxes away then picked her up and sat her on the couch and hen left to the kitchen returning a moment later with 2 mugs and a teapot filled with hot tea for her and his cup filled with coffee "here" he said offering her the tea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next