Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:58 pm

the women smiled and stoped shacking his hand."wow hellos wulf its a pleusure to meet u "sheon said shacking his hands then she walked to him and looked at the stoff he had."u need help?"she asked as she ran to one of the boxes and piced it up and she feel ."sorry "she said trying to pick up the box then she stoped and saw him pick it up him self."man your strong..how are u abole to do that?"she asked smiling
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:49 pm

"hi pleased to meet you my nme is wulf" he said shaking her hand in greeting smiling normally
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:12 pm

star ( you want this do u like it come on~-~ plzzzzzzz) star
what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 12 Sad_Anime_Girl_by_InuAngelGirl
A women with long dark blue hair .,.lovely hips, large breast size,her eyes a lovely green color,she loves wereing dresses that go to the floor ,but the cheep ones.the name go by sheon may~lin (sheon is her first name and may~lin is her last -_-)
backround: sheon lived in a place were rich people lived by .sheon ,is the kind of women that would help you and make jokes when your sad and lonly . sheon is a great friend to be with.on the out side she cares about her self and she looks like the person that can help you and has no bad past of some kind.till sheon when she was 17 her family died in a car crash.lucky sheon was to lazy to go with them to get something to eat .after sheon found out about the what had happen to her family she went into deep depression .in her family was ,her mother 'martha', father 'mark' , little sitter 'lucy' and her sheon .years pasted and still sad of what had happen ,she is now 22 and lost ...she is in college and trying her hardest to save money.she tries her best not to get any friends or try not to get any lovers. sheon lives in a small house a large living room ..one bath room 1 bed room and a small sink to wash dishes .she has not kitchen .sadly .

now:cleaning the house .only is her under were lesoning to a old radio ,that her father gave her when she was 16 . sheon got a mop and started to clean the floor . sheon was laughing and in joying her self..then hear some noses she looked out the window to see a new man living next door. sheon smiled and he looked filmier .like she saw him before ..she tries to see his face and knew it was a guy she knew from school a while back ...the guy was picking up some very large boxes and sheon was shocked ."that box is a little to big for a human to carers "she said putting some sandals on and a long while shirt and some shorts and walked out side to greet the new next door friend .'that's what she calls it'she saw the man walk in side and sheon knocked. at the door and smiled .."hiiii am sheon may~lin ..welcome to the block "she said .taking out her Right hand to shack hands with and her left on her large hip
star (((i will get a pic later i need a male wolf..plzzz)) star
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12