Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:50 pm

lol

sheon looked at him and smiled "caome with me"she said with a smiled on her face.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:59 am

ooc: as dr Leonard McCoy might comment 'dammit jim i am a werewolf not a plumber'
shanyflower wrote:
sheon pated him on the head again and smiled "i live nexted to you .and u see ive been having some water prablems and i need help that and also rats ...amd i fucking hate rats.every time i woke up there was all wasy one on my face or here my breast .and YYYUUUCKK"she said looking at him and still freckec otu by them ."can u help me kill them or any thing i know your a werewolf so can you"she baged him and holds his hands "if u do this for me ..i'll make it up and i promiss"she smiled

he nods "okay i'll get rid of them as for the water problem what do you ean what kind of problem ?" he asked
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:12 pm

sheon pated him on the head again and smiled "i live nexted to you .and u see ive been having some water prablems and i need help that and also rats ...amd i fucking hate rats.every time i woke up there was all wasy one on my face or here my breast .and YYYUUUCKK"she said looking at him and still freckec otu by them ."can u help me kill them or any thing i know your a werewolf so can you"she baged him and holds his hands "if u do this for me ..i'll make it up and i promiss"she smiled
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:16 pm

he nodded "what do you need me to do?" he asked her he didnt mind the pats or the good dog remarks but if she did stay with him if she even became his mate she would see he was not the tame dog she thought but a wild beast he has done well to hold his lust and his hunger for a mate right now he just hungered companionship and acceptance he would take his time and sate that and make sure not to frighten his new found friend if he needed bedding he would find a way to sate that when the time came
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:42 pm

sheon looked at him and smiled and then pated his head ."your a sweet dog ."she said smiling ."and am not scared of you any more "she said laughing and finished with the dishes"your very nice .like i said but i need u to do osmething for me?"she asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:36 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon smiled and took a dep breath."your very cute"she said pating him on the head."and i dont mind having u as my bf"she laughed.

he smiled and blushed "so your not so scared of me anymore?" he asked her softly leaning into her hand
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:01 pm

sheon smiled and took a dep breath."your very cute"she said pating him on the head."and i dont mind having u as my bf"she laughed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:47 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon watched him walk to her and helped her out ."your a sweet men ...if you did not have a girl friend i'll so date you .she said smiling .and looked a thim blush "did i say somthing .and are u ok"she said pating him on the back
it was clear her wods touched him "im lright and no i dont got a girlfreind i am honored you are willing to brave your fear and date me i think i'd like that i can get to know you better and vise vera" he replied "thank you i am glad we met" he sid
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:21 pm

sheon watched him walk to her and helped her out ."your a sweet men ...if you did not have a girl friend i'll so date you .she said smiling .and looked a thim blush "did i say somthing .and are u ok"she said pating him on the back
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:15 pm

shanyflower wrote:
yush but is oks nows:3

sheon laughed and noded hearing he could not make it"yes u can jest belive .."she said then smiled and got out of her set and picked up the dishes and put them in the sink"am so glad to hear that"she said with a smile

he smiled back and went to help wash the dishes "maybe later today you can show me around " he said then blushed when he relized they looked like a couple heck he didnt even have a mate or even a propective one he sighed to the embaressment and relized he must been alone too long
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:35 pm

yush but is oks nows:3

sheon laughed and noded hearing he could not make it"yes u can jest belive .."she said then smiled and got out of her set and picked up the dishes and put them in the sink"am so glad to hear that"she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:32 pm

sorry to hear that...
shanyflower wrote:
am so sorry ...lucky u kow your father..i did not ..he was taken away from me ..but any way :3

after sheon ate the food she smiled."wow ,thats was the best i have ever ate"she laughed and then smiled at him"and are you going to cooking school ,i bet your going to be a chef when you grow up and ..when u get your cooking show can i be in it"she said with a please face .

"i was thinking about it you really think i am that good?" he asked her he wasnt sure he could make the cut and smiled to her prasie then nodded "if i ever get a show you can be my lovely assistant" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:14 pm

am so sorry ...lucky u kow your father..i did not ..he was taken away from me ..but any way :3

after sheon ate the food she smiled."wow ,thats was the best i have ever ate"she laughed and then smiled at him"and are you going to cooking school ,i bet your going to be a chef when you grow up and ..when u get your cooking show can i be in it"she said with a please face .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:45 pm

my dad did all of our cooking until he got to had a stroke and died at 77 then mom and i had to make due and trust me he was better then both of us put together
shanyflower wrote:
00c:i know but i mean every day men

sheon smiled siting on a nice worm chair after watering her self then once she sat down she looked up to see wulf and the food and then looked down at teh food ."looks good and i can see"she said taking a bat from the food with a fork and then smiled"wow this tast wonderful"she said eating the hole thing up."yummy"

he smiled glad she liked his cooking he may not be like the chefs on tv in fact compared to them he was a novice but he at least knew how to cook to survive at hearing her praise he thought maybe after he settled he might start going to culinary school
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:06 am

00c:i know but i mean every day men

sheon smiled siting on a nice worm chair after watering her self then once she sat down she looked up to see wulf and the food and then looked down at teh food ."looks good and i can see"she said taking a bat from the food with a fork and then smiled"wow this tast wonderful"she said eating the hole thing up."yummy"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:41 am

ooc some of the famous chefs are men like ramsey and simon here is a list of more Famous Male Chefs
shanyflower wrote:
sheon walked out side and blushed she looked at the water holes and started to put water on her self ...a little later she walked in side to see him cooking "wow am shocked to see a man cooking."

he stopped eating a moment to serve her a plate "men can cook" he said "hope you like it" he adds
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:35 pm

sheon walked out side and blushed she looked at the water holes and started to put water on her self ...a little later she walked in side to see him cooking "wow am shocked to see a man cooking."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:32 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon smiles and looked at him "i hope so now..look at the time..my water pump is being fixed ..damit .."she said taking a deep breath."can i use your water hols ..i promiss to bring it right back"she said with a smile
he nodded "sure he said then moved out of her way so she could leave he then went to make breakfast; he made eggs, toat, bacon sausage and eggs and to drink a nice large glass of 2% milk
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:58 pm

sheon smiles and looked at him "i hope so now..look at the time..my water pump is being fixed ..damit .."she said taking a deep breath."can i use your water hols ..i promiss to bring it right back"she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:54 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon looked at him and smiled."am scared of you but..i dont want your to move again..you see am very lonly here.and i need a friend as nice as you"she said smiling at him and peting him on the head "good boy"yesss you scaer me and yess i fear you but ..i can handle it ok"she said looking at him

he smiled and playfully nipped at her then smiled and licked her hand "thank you " he said "maybe in time you will be less scared i can hope for that" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:30 pm

sheon looked at him and smiled."am scared of you but..i dont want your to move again..you see am very lonly here.and i need a friend as nice as you"she said smiling at him and peting him on the head "good boy"yesss you scaer me and yess i fear you but ..i can handle it ok"she said looking at him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:28 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon saw him leave and ran after him."wait ...am sorry please ..dont go."she said runing arfter him
he looked to her "you really want me to stay?" he asked"i thought you are scared of me why would you keep around something you fear?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:47 pm

sheon saw him leave and ran after him."wait ...am sorry please ..dont go."she said runing arfter him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:45 pm

shanyflower wrote:
the women ran a little and walked away from him still scared."am sorrry am sorry "she said going to the coner of the room scared.
he stayed put "i am not one of those though if i was you would been raped and killed when you entered my home if your still scared i understand" he said and got up then opened the door "if you still want to leave you may i wont stop you" he said and gathered his things "guess this means i got to move again and just when i thought i had a friend at last"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:04 pm

the women ran a little and walked away from him still scared."am sorrry am sorry "she said going to the coner of the room scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next