Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:49 pm

SHEON DID A LIGHT UP it hurted."oush"she yelled as she poked him back and ran.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:22 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon got closer to him and poked him."lets play a game"she yelled then she poked him and ran
he let her have a head start then chased her to poke her back to shoow her it hurt if overdone
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:25 pm

sheon got closer to him and poked him."lets play a game"she yelled then she poked him and ran
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:23 am

shanyflower wrote:
shone laughed at him and felt her finger wet from his mouth"hehe"she said licking his neck.
he smiled and kissed hers
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:41 pm

shone laughed at him and felt her finger wet from his mouth"hehe"she said licking his neck.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:34 pm

shanyflower wrote:
poks him"but"shesaid stoping then she reccalled he did not liked being poked"sorry"she said lightly
he smiled "its alright" he said taking her hand and putting th finger that poked him into his mouth
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:30 pm

poks him"but"shesaid stoping then she reccalled he did not liked being poked"sorry"she said lightly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:15 pm

shanyflower wrote:
but"she said kinda wored
"no buts" he retorted kissing her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:50 pm

but"she said kinda wored
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:07 am

shanyflower wrote:
she looked down and licked his neck again~i'll do any thing for u my love she said looking at him she smiled"wait what about my shool..school..what should i do..i know i have to wait..but what if.."she said staying quiet

"you can stay in school i wont stop you from going its important that you graduate" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:01 am

she looked down and licked his neck again~i'll do any thing for u my love she said looking at him she smiled"wait what about my shool..school..what should i do..i know i have to wait..but what if.."she said staying quiet
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:54 pm

shanyflower wrote:
i know. sorry i was bessy)))
she then smiled."sorry i have anger problems"she said
"its alright " he told her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:47 pm

i know. sorry i was bessy)))
she then smiled."sorry i have anger problems"she said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:39 pm

dont forget the neko /wolf and the xxxholic)
shanyflower wrote:
loooking at him she smiled more."you make me happy"she said geting up and looking at the wall"oh i think i brock it"she said then laughed oh well"

he nodded "yeah but you was mad" he said "we can fix the wall but w e need something for that temper
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:51 pm

loooking at him she smiled more."you make me happy"she said geting up and looking at the wall"oh i think i brock it"she said then laughed oh well"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:55 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon huging him tighter and kisses him and smiled."am sorry about my past it bad
he kissed her back
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:27 pm

sheon huging him tighter and kisses him and smiled."am sorry about my past it bad
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:25 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon took a deep breath and kisses him and sat back down "am sorry" she said

"its ok" he replied

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:16 pm

sheon took a deep breath and kisses him and sat back down"am sorry"she said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:11 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sheon then showed him her nails"see this i was forces to take out each one by hand and it still hurts cause of what i did.
he kissed her hands looking at her with a apologentic look
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:46 pm

sheon then showed him her nails"see this i was forces to take out each one by hand and it still hurts cause of what i did.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:44 am

"im sorry you had to endure that" he said to her in a calm voice letting her vent
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:16 am

back then i used to live in this villgie .me and my father worked there ,something todo with catching wolfs then ,there was a rumer arond about a mas killer ..i had a lot of friend at the place but i only had 5 main friends i was close to untill.once by one was killed one day was a friend then the floowing week ..and so on...till i was the last one...after a week or so ...i was face to face with him...i killed him...taked out his guts with my hands and laughed as i stabed him over and over again with my pin ...then after leveing ...i washed the blood off my self..but the thing is....some one was covered in blood as well and some one was looking for the killer but he was died and they fond him died ..then the peiles came and took my only last friend and put her in jail..after me telling them i killed him..they never lesoned to me..and then they though she was the killer not him..after thet day they put her to sleep.and .and....and..andANND..ADNA..AND"sheon yelled geting up and stabing the wall over again over again"AND AND AND AND AHHGGGHHHHH"she yelled
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:38 am

shanyflower wrote:
sheon smiled after they cleaned up and got ready for bed sheon looked at him as they were both in bed."i need to tell u something...when i was little ...i was in jail for 8 years."she said blushing and looking ot the said.

he listened and held her as she spoke nodding but didnt speak until she finished
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:06 am

sheon smiled after they cleaned up and got ready for bed sheon looked at him as they were both in bed."i need to tell u something...when i was little ...i was in jail for 8 years."she said blushing and looking ot the said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)   what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you mean by 'mates'(open/male wolf)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next