Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:43 pm

He took himself out of her and got dressed. Once she got dressed, he helped her to the nearby nurse's lounge. There, she would tell all about the encounter and how he was very sweet to her and took her virginity. He didn't know what to do next, so he back over to the room he was in when he got here. Rumors of sex while on call went across the doctors and nurses of the facility, all of which were fertile females of different personalities, marital status, and relationship status. He wondered if anyone else would come to see him. It seemed as though the plan for getting pregnant now had a man capable of getting the job done. There were 3 nurses, 2 main doctors, and the head doctor/nurse of the small facility.

Both nurses he just had sex with would notify the head nurse to check him out since they supposedly "could not find out what's wrong with him". The head nurse was one of the 2 actual doctors in the facility, the other being the head doctor. The head nurse would be his test before the main doctor would even bother to see him. He still didn't have any idea he was being tested to knock them up.

(bring on the head nurse. pics would be nice too Smile
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:38 pm

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
He thrusted quickly and hard to make her cum very quickly. He also came inside of her without any warning but he knew at this point she wouldn't be worried about it. Of course, after treating her so nicely as a person and as a lover, she might not mind his baby.

she held him as they stayed connected a while as insurance she would carry his offspring
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:44 pm

He thrusted quickly and hard to make her cum very quickly. He also came inside of her without any warning but he knwe at this point she wouldn't be worried about it. Of course, after treating her so nicely as a person and as a lover, she might not mind his baby.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:22 pm

Once he knew she was feeling good, he asked "See sweetie? Doesn't hurt for long and it just gets better." He proceeded to lower her up and down on his shaft as their time in the bathroom excdeed 10 minutes.

she noded lightly and moaned as he moved her on his shaft
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Once he knew she was feeling good, he asked "See sweetie? Doesn't hurt for long and it just gets better." He proceeded to lower her up and down on his shaft as their time in the bathroom excdeed 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:18 pm

"Just relax sweetie. I promise I'll be gentle." He took his time in thrusting up and down inside of her, piercing her maidenhead completely but without much pain. However, the pain would quickly subside into pleasure and she'd feel the full effect head on.

she hissed as he took her virginity and made her a woman she felt blood trickle down her legs and she wept a bit she then moaned as he inserted himself fully into her body
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:17 pm

"Just relax sweetie. I promise I'll be gentle." He took his time in thrusting up and down inside of her, piercing her maidenhead completely but without much pain. However, the pain would quickly subside into pleasure and she'd feel the full effect head on.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:34 pm

He sat down on the toliet and brought her over. "I'll be nice and gentle for you. Just open up those legs of yours and put it right in there."

she nodded and spred her legs wide and helped him into her body moaning then gasped when he reached her maidenhead "it feels odd" she said to him
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:31 pm

He sat down on the toliet and brought her over. "I'll be nice and gentle for you. Just open up those legs of yours and put it right in there."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:17 pm

He wondered why she did not want to take off her panties, so he thought she'd be afraid to. He kissed her neck and boobs now and then. He decided to make her feel more comfortable without asking her to take them off just yet. He took off his own clothes until his body and erection were in front of her. Only once he was naked and to her liking would she be willing to take off her panties and give herself to him completely.

she was shocked to his size she looked him over then shyly removed her last peice of clothing she then shivered but not due to a chill but something else but at that second she wasnt sure what
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:28 am

He wondered why she did not want to take off her panties, so he thought she'd be afraid to. He kissed her neck and boobs now and then. He decided to make her feel more comfortable without asking her to take them off just yet. He took off his own clothes until his body and erection were in front of her. Only once he was naked and to her liking would she be willing to take off her panties and give herself to him completely.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:45 pm

He looked at her boobs and nodded in approval though they were a little smaller than the nurse before her. "Go on sweetie, take off the rest of your clothes. I think you're very beautiful so far."

she blushed and gingerly removed the rest of her uniform til she was just in her undies

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:06 pm

He looked at her boobs and nodded in approval though they were a little smaller than the nurse before her. "Go on sweetie, take off the rest of your clothes. I think you're very beautiful so far."

(pictures of these nurses wouldn't hurt of course Smile
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:05 pm

"Take off your uniform baby, let me see whatcha got." He was a little worried she might be shy about her body but so far, he was doing fine and if he was going to have sex with her, he'd do it naturally rather than being told to.

she was a little shy and blushed hard as she unbuttened her uniform she watched him as he watched her as she opened her uniform s;lowly showing breasts smaller then the previous nurse
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:56 pm

"Take off your uniform baby, let me see whatcha got." He was a little worried she might be shy about her body but so far, he was doing fine and if he was going to have sex with her, he'd do it naturally rather than being told to.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:29 am

She slitted her eyes to the kiss after the first suprise to the contact he could tell she was completely inexperienced but at least knew to kiss back it was a positive sing she was reacting well to his advances
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:36 pm

While holding the nurse, he did get the opportunity to quickly skim her with his eyes. She was very beautiful, as it seemed all the nurses in the building were. Perhaps now that she was comfortable, the two of them would go for it alone. He wanted to be absolutely gentle with her and he coudl tell she has faith in him. He took his fingers through her hair to further calm her down. He laid back against the wall with her on his chest. He put a hand under her chin and lifted her head up to look at him and without any warning, he leaned forward and kissed her lips. He didn't want to make an advance toward her too quickly or not take his time. He knew any move made on this girl would have to be lasting and effective. He knew if he kept things nice and cool, she'd be naked in front of him before long.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:20 pm

she nodded his words and soft caress calming her down. she beleived him. she smiled a little her fear disapearing like fog to the sun

Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:18 pm

"Well I guess they did. I don't know what they're having you check on me for but you seem very scared about sex. Yes, I was in there having sex with that nurse because she seduced me into it. It was just the exam getting more physical and it was just a nature human behaviour for us to start going at it. Now I don't know what she told you back there, but if what you say is true, I won't have it. You seem too scared and if she wants you to have sex with me, I don't want to make it unpleasant for you." While he was talking, he held the young nurse as gentle as any man had ever done before to her and kept her close in the event she'd start crying again. He could tell she was very scared about having sex, so if that was her directive, then he wouldn't make her do it.

"Now you listen to me, young lady. If the other nurse you out here for that , I'm not going to force you into it. However, if you are willing to face your fears, I promise on my heart that I will be gentle, just like I am right now."
He was the first man to put her needs first; something bound to have a profound effect over the young nurse. Whatever her relationship or sexual past might have caused her to feel this way, he wanted her to feel safe in his arms at least.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:00 pm

{ooc: i am not trying to but a newbe would sasy what she was told even if she dont know the plot either this girl is just a resident and new here so she knows as much as he does she only was told she was next to check on him and said as much she is scared because she was outside while he had sex with the cougar and fears she will be taken too i should had worded it better sorry for that}

she sobbed and told him she was scared she didnt mean to easedrop but she passed and heard him having sex she was then told she was next who wouldnt cry in fear and mortification at being told that then pushed in the room she was so flustered she didnt know what to tell him so she said what had came to her mind at that time.

crying did help and his warm strong arms and touch soothed her effectively calming her down his words also helped and she nodded against him "thaks for this i guess i took their words the wrong way didnt i?" she said and felt silly but only brifly "so um if it wasnt for 'that' i guess they wanted me to check you over or something huh?"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 am

(remember, only the head nurse was a "cougar - older lady interested in younger guys". the rest of the nurses are all human and do not have to be the same age as the head nurse. Also, my person does not know of the plot yet so try not to have any nurse hint to the plot)

He put his arms around the crying nurse. She looked pretty young and seemed very emotional. Whether or not this translated into beautiful sex was to be seen. Both of them were still fully dressed so for now, there would not be any sex between the two. Maybe she had self-esteem issues and didn't appreciate herself naked or naked around another man. He ran his fingers gently through her hair in a comforting manner but not a seductive one. He knew how to treat a girl right and knew that when the time came, she'd melt right into his hands.

"Don't cry sweetie. Nobody's going to hurt you here. Use my shoulder tro cry on and just let it all out." He was unaware of the effect letting her cry on his shoulder would instantly have over the girl.

(post by the current nurse is leading too much into the plot. his first reaction would have been WTF is she talking about. try something else, maybe she's afriad of men for some reason or another.)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:05 pm

He looked up at the new nurse and smiled a bit in his head. She was very pretty (pictures help) like the first nurse he had sex with but this one was much more shy. "Well hello there. Are you feeling okay? You look a little scared about something, wanna talk about it?" He was going to try and make the girl feel a bit more comfortable. Maybe she wanted the same thing as the previous nurse.

"i was told i was next" she said then looked at him her eyes filled with tears "but i dont ... i dont want to be just a sex-friend, i dot want sex not if there isnt love why why do i got to be here why do i got to e next why me" she asked taking her fustrations and fears and voicing them in that one moment of weakness
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:47 pm

He looked up at the new nurse and smiled a bit in his head. She was very pretty (pictures help) like the first nurse he had sex with but this one was much more shy. "Well hello there. Are you feeling okay? You look a little scared about something, wanna talk about it?" He was going to try and make the girl feel a bit more comfortable. Maybe she wanted the same thing as the previous nurse.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:26 pm

she talked to the one of other nurses on her experience once she calmed down she needed to talk about it but didnt know if she was with child or not and said so "i am going to go see" she said and left the other nurse tried to stop her but knew it be worthless after all they was all in the same boat all of them wanted children and would do anything to accomish theuir goal. the new young nurse came to him curious and yet a little scared
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:52 pm

He waited patiently for one of the nurses to come and get him. While he was in there, he wondered if the nurse would get pregnant.

(post a scene of her talking to the other nurses. like girl talk or something like that.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next