Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:51 pm

"You want a good few minutes of sex to make you feel good? Maybe because you're pregnant, you need it a bit more than usually."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:42 pm

"my belly will grow in time i think my boobs exploded to fill with milk for the new life" she said
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:41 pm

He put his arms around her sexy body. "Hardly even a belly bump at all and you're boobs exploded" He chuckled at the thought and leaned his head on her shoulder from behind kissing her cheek. "You've got a sexy body honey, I can't complain at all."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:57 pm

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
(lol he knocked up rangiku matsumoto? that's funny.)

"Goodness babe. What size are they now? Maybe you're body's making sure this miracle baby grows up healthy." He laughed a little bit and put his arms around his wife's waist. He did love her new boby type after all.
lol i think i had a different pic for her so i forgot lets say her breats are like rangu lol,l im glad you think knocking up rangu is funny )

"i dont know what size they are" she said "i havent measured them in a while but your probally right
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:13 pm

(lol he knocked up rangiku matsumoto? that's funny.)

"Goodness babe. What size are they now? Maybe you're body's making sure this miracle baby grows up healthy." He laughed a little bit and put his arms around his wife's waist. He did love her new boby type after all.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:45 pm

"Get down to your bra and panties my sexy pregnant wife. How big have those boobs gotten since we made our miracle?"
she removed her clothes as he asked and he was able ot see her breasts got very big due to her miracle pregnancy
A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 F80ae175d004a8916975fddbd7bddf361226524558_full
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:45 pm

"Get down to your bra and panties my sexy pregnant wife. How big have those boobs gotten since we made our miracle?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:14 pm

He smiled and chuckled a bit. "Well maybe if you like it so much, why not see about working on baby number two after this one is done?" The thought had to be on her mind. Even though she pregnant, the two of them were probably thinking about their second child way long before.

she nodded "id like rthat" she said
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:11 pm

He smiled and chuckled a bit. "Well maybe if you like it so much, why not see about working on baby number two after this one is done?" The thought had to be on her mind. Even though she pregnant, the two of them were probably thinking about their second child way long before.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:41 am

After meeting with her fellow nurses, Alexei had his lovely wife all alone in her officer. He held his beautiful lady with his hands on the belly where their child grew inside her. "You know sweetie. . you look so beautiful pregnant. Do you like being pregnant so far?"

"sometimes" she replied honestly "i have bad days but i think of our child and i smile
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:16 am

After meeting with her fellow nurses, Alexei had his lovely wife all alone in her officer. He held his beautiful lady with his hands on the belly where their child grew inside her. "You know sweetie. . you look so beautiful pregnant. Do you like being pregnant so far?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:51 pm

alexis wife congradulated her nurses and was glad they founed men to love just as she had
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:59 pm

The two of them married a few months later to which she announced that despite her shortcommings, she was at last pregnant with her husband's baby. All of the wedding guests were happy for them both and the two went on a wonderful honeymoon. The three nurses who did have sex with Alexei during the escapade all found that they had the same condition as their head director. However, he was not the man who would make them pregnant. Eventually, the three of them did get pregnant and announced it among the nurses and Alexei.

Today was another day at the nurse's office. Alexei popped in to see his lovely wife at her office, happily pregnant as ever. Being that she was the head director, she kept her pregnancy well maintained. He walked into the office and was immediately hugged by the nurses that he had sex with prior to marriage. They still loved him greatly, but knew the ties of marriage would keep him to his wife forever.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:39 pm

"Well, we should be congradulating each other. We made it happen" He kissed her back with as much intensity. "But my lovely Shizuko, now that you are with child, would you be my wife in hope of more miracles?"

She nodded "yes i will" she said and kissed him to seal the pact
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:30 pm

"Well, we should be congradulating each other. We made it happen" He kissed her back with as much intensity. "But my lovely Shizuko, now that you are with child, would you be my wife in hope of more miracles?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:52 pm

He looked at the test indicating that it was indeed positive. "Well. . .I. . . I don't know what to say." He didn't know what the say. Her miracle baby came true, but how would she react?

syhe smiled and held him "yoou vould start with congrsadulations" she said and kissed him deeplyfor helping her make this dream a reality
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:38 pm

He looked at the test indicating that it was indeed positive. "Well. . .I. . . I don't know what to say." He didn't know what the say. Her miracle baby came true, but how would she react?
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:01 pm

He sat on the couch of her office which had it's own private bathroom, probably put in at her request. He probably couldn't imagine how many pregnancy tests she had gone through in her life hoping for this miracle. After about 20 minutes of hearing no response from the bathroom, he wondered what was happening. Then he saw the door slowly open. . . .

She came out expressionless as she handed him the test to see the news with his own eyes
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:36 pm

He sat on the couch of her office which had it's own private bathroom, probably put in at her request. He probably couldn't imagine how many pregnancy tests she had gone through in her life hoping for this miracle. After about 20 minutes of hearing no response from the bathroom, he wondered what was happening. Then he saw the door slowly open. . . .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:01 am

A month later, ALexei was called back to the hospital. Once again, he stood before the lovely director and she had pregnancy test in hand to check whether or not she was pregnant. In fact, she had three and they were all ready to see. She wanted him to be there in case the miracle would come true, which for now she was highly doubting without much thought.
even though she doubed they made a child the ,month of lovemaking together was beyond anything she expected even with all the tales he proved them true and then some "ready to see the results and see if our labor produced fruit?" she asked and when he nodded she smiled slightly then went to check herself to see if she was indeed with child
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:36 am

A month later, ALexei was called back to the hospital. Once again, he stood before the lovely director and she had pregnancy test in hand to check whether or not she was pregnant. In fact, she had three and they were all ready to see. She wanted him to be there in case the miracle would come true, which for now she was highly doubting without much thought.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:42 pm

"You do remember the promise you made me? If I make your miracle happen, will you allow me to be your husband?"
"i remember" she said and nodded "i guess having a husband is a small price so sure " she said which was saying something especally since in her younger years she was called no man kate the idea of marrage was about as tangible as her having a child back then after the news of her condition was told to her she really thought no man would have her but now that was going to change
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:08 pm

"You do remember the promise you made me? If I make your miracle happen, will you allow me to be your husband?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:49 pm

The actions of her body were working and as he began thrusting into her body to add more pleasure, he was reaching his limit rather quickly. He quickly thought of her as he continued to pleasure her. She was absolutely beautiful and being the head director of a fertillity clinic, she was as financially secure as it could get. He wanted this woman as his own and knew he'd get her. All he had to do was give her a miracle. After a few more minutes, he shot his seed directly into Shizuko's womb. Unknown to them both, the miracle would come true.

He rested on top of her, feeling her legs wrap around him to keep him inside her body to not let a single drop of miracle making seed leave her body. "There you are my lovely. My seed is inside your womb and I hope it makes our miracle come true. If it does, I want you as my wife so that I can continue to make more miracles and wonderful memories with you.

"i hope so too" she said not knowing her dream of havig a baby would come true with that coupling
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:13 pm

The actions of her body were working and as he began thrusting into her body to add more pleasure, he was reaching his limit rather quickly. He quickly thought of her as he continued to pleasure her. She was absolutely beautiful and being the head director of a fertillity clinic, she was as financially secure as it could get. He wanted this woman as his own and knew he'd get her. All he had to do was give her a miracle. After a few more minutes, he shot his seed directly into Shizuko's womb. Unknown to them both, the miracle would come true.

He rested on top of her, feeling her legs wrap around him to keep him inside her body to not let a single drop of miracle making seed leave her body. "There you are my lovely. My seed is inside your womb and I hope it makes our miracle come true. If it does, I want you as my wife so that I can continue to make more miracles and wonderflu memories with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next