Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:33 am

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
"Yeah, you two are some sexy ladies. I think I like you better Melody though." He grabbed and squeezed her butt every now and then while keeping some fingering darting back to her flower now and then.

she gasped to his fingering action then kissed him passionately "me too" she whispered in-between her kisses to him
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:25 pm

"Yeah, you two are some sexy ladies. I think I like you better Melody though." He grabbed and squeezed her butt every now and then while keeping some fingering darting back to her flower now and then.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:47 pm

He looked at her pussy a bit and smiled in approval of his lover's sex. He started talking to her again, but as he was talking, he was running all his fingers across her sexy flower which would always make his cougar purr. "Ever since you slept with me that day, I've been real interested in sex. Didn't expect you to have a wonderful daughter as well. How is she doing since I last came over babe?"

melody moaned and purred and withered under his touch "shes fine she misses you im sure i think you impacted both of our lives that day" she replied
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:55 pm

He looked at her pussy a bit and smiled in approval of his lover's sex. He started talking to her again, but as he was talking, he was running all his fingers across her sexy flower which would always make his cougar purr. "Ever since you slept with me that day, I've been real interested in sex. Didn't expect you to have a wonderful daughter as well. How is she doing since I last came over babe?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:58 am

He wanted to have sex with Melody now to celebrate, so he decided to get her warmed up a bit to do that. "Hey sexy babe, get on your knees and show me that pretty pussy of yours. Want me to take a nice, long feel of it?" He asked the question putting a good amount of sexual tone in his voice and intent in the worlds nice and long.

mel got on her hands and knees nodding to him as she raised her arse and presented him her pussy
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:34 am

He wanted to have sex with Melody now to celebrate, so he decided to get her warmed up a bit to do that. "Hey sexy babe, get on your knees and show me that pretty pussy of yours. Want me to take a nice, long feel of it?" He asked the question putting a good amount of sexual tone in his voice and intent in the worlds nice and long.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:39 pm

"It does not matter what you are my sweet Melody. All that matters is you're pregnant at last and I'm so happy for the both of us." He thought for a moment how it all came to this. "None of this would have happened had I not caught you in the shower than night a few months ago. How dose it feel to be pregnant by a guy so much younger than you?" He kissed her once more for good measure.

"i am glad you walked in on me and it feels good i hope oyu like being a father" she said
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:05 pm

"It does not matter what you are my sweet Melody. All that matters is you're pregnant at last and I'm so happy for the both of us." He thought for a moment how it all came to this. "None of this would have happened had I not caught you in the shower than night a few months ago. How dose it feel to be pregnant by a guy so much younger than you?" He kissed her once more for good measure.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:53 pm

(doesn't want to use her for money or stature. just wants to know what a guy like him would be entitled to since he's gotten her pregnant and such)
ooc she dont know that and he is entitled to be her husband her lover and emiko's father )
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:00 pm

(doesn't want to use her for money or stature. just wants to know what a guy like him would be entitled to since he's gotten her pregnant and such)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:43 pm

"I don't know my sweet Melody. You're now pregnant with my baby at last and I want to share everything you have with us. What happens now that I've knocked up royalty?"

(he does want anything. usually people get entitled to things upon marrying royalty or richer people than them. what would she let him have for knocking her up and what else might he get if he marries her? think of anything)
she blushed "i am rich but i wpouldnt call myself royalty if i was you be the king if i was queen and our young prince and princes kida like diana and charles" she said "but then if i was royal id have a royal wedding with someone of the same stature not a commoner no matter if i loved them or not in a way im glad im not royalty it means im more free to take who i want as long as they wont use me for my money or stature"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:10 pm

"I don't know my sweet Melody. You're now pregnant with my baby at last and I want to share everything you have with us. What happens now that I've knocked up royalty?"

(he does want anything. usually people get entitled to things upon marrying royalty or richer people than them. what would she let him have for knocking her up and what else might he get if he marries her? think of anything)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:25 pm

He happily tackled Melody to the bed and laid on top of her with joy. He closed his eyes and snuggled against her. "My promise to you is fufilled Melody. But now that you're pregnant with my baby, what does this mean for me? How does my life change by getting a beautifully rich and timeless woman like you pregnant mean for me?"
"it means your a father but what do you want it to mean you know i love you and i love our new child and i dont want to lose you so tell me what do you want this to mean" she asked
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:00 pm

He happily tackled Melody to the bed and laid on top of her with joy. He closed his eyes and snuggled against her. "My promise to you is fufilled Melody. But now that you're pregnant with my baby, what does this mean for me? How does my life change by getting a beautifully rich and timeless woman like you pregnant mean for me?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:13 pm

The test finished and made a beep when done. He pulled the test out of her pussy and show her it. "Well Melody, what does it happen to say?"
she smiled "it says congradulations your a dad" she said to him
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:02 pm

The test finished and made a beep when done. He pulled the test out of her pussy and show her it. "Well Melody, what does it happen to say?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:00 pm

He slid the test into his lover's lovebox with ease and let it sit inside her pussy for a while during the test. While the test was inside her, which would take a few minutes to give an indication, he slipped the robe off her body as well as her bra. He kissed her nice and wet on the lips and knew that regardless of the test, he wasn't leaving the house without giving her some long awaited sex.

she kissed back but didnt go further until the test was finished doing its job
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:30 pm

He slid the test into his lover's lovebox with ease and let it sit inside her pussy for a while during the test. While the test was inside her, which would take a few minutes to give an indication, he slipped the robe off her body as well as her bra. He kissed her nice and wet on the lips and knew that regardless of the test, he wasn't leaving the house without giving her some long awaited sex.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:50 pm

she nodded and ripped them off for him "there you go hun no obstructions" she said god he had her hot and bothered nd turned on she hoped he hurry so they could continue"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:55 pm

The two of them moved into the master bedroom, hand in hand. He could tell on her face that Melody was very hopeful and wanted his baby so much. He knew that if this cougar of the household got pregnant, she was allowing him into the household as a dominant person of it. He knew Melody loved him very much and this baby would be the proof of that love.

He laid her down on the bed, kissed her lightly across her lips a few times, then went down her body, kissing her breasts, chest, abdomen, and thighs. He knew how to make her happy in bed like no other. He loved this woman to death. "I can't wait any longer Melody. Let's find out if you're pregnant at last." Reading the small diagram on the back of the test, which looked like a large thermometer, he unbuttoned her robe and slid a finger down the bridge of her panties. "Would you took off those sexy panties of yours so we can see if you're pregnant sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:40 am

(technically they are, but it's called allegory. Awareness of things in the story the characters are not yet aware of.)

He looked at the device interestingly and asked. "I can probably say it's a pregnancy test but it's different then the ones I've seen before." A bit embarassed to ask "What do we have to do with it to see if you're pregnant my lovely Melody?" He kissed Meloday beautifully upon saying her name.
k just chacking)

she kissed him back then released him and nodded "please" she said in a begging tone

(tag the others as well)
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:38 am

(technically they are, but it's called allegory. Awareness of things in the story the characters are not yet aware of.)

He looked at the device interestingly and asked. "I can probably say it's a pregnancy test but it's different then the ones I've seen before." A bit embarassed to ask "What do we have to do with it to see if you're pregnant my lovely Melody?" He kissed Meloday beautifully upon saying her name.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:04 pm

i thought both was pregenant by now)

she went over to him and gave him the device
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:35 pm

He gave her all he had and came inside of her. The actions from this night woudl ultimately result in Emiko becoming pregnant with his baby.

A few weeks past from then. He often exchanged a romantic kiss and embrace from whoever was home when he came home from work. Sex had been light and nothing too romantic yet.

Today, Melody was the first to see him. He saw her standing in the doorway with a silk robe (the woman was better off than most) with a matching pair of bra nad panties underneath. The robe was unbuttoned and kept together with a small adhesive latch in the middle, which allowed anyone peaking through the middle to see what was undernearth. Her hair grew out long in the last few weeks and it was now down to her ass cheeks. She had a new pregnancy test in her pocket, which required him to stick inside her to check for it. Of course,, knocking up a well off lady like Meloday would result in a lot of things to benefit the one who managed to do so.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:07 pm

He kept up the pace and liked how sex with Emiko was very nice as was sex on a regular basis with her mother. "I know you want it baby, tell me how much you want it."

she moaned and moved against him "i do i i want it please dont hopd back" she said as she moaned in pleasure to his thrusts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next