Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:18 am

Tanaka held back on a moan. "True but it feels so good!!" she said and moaned as he began to get a rhythm going feeling his huge testicles hitting her thighs. She felt his large hand grab a hold of her tits and fondle them rocking her body while he pounded himself into her. "yes more" tanaka groaned as she arched towards him in an attempt to take him as deep as possible.

Chichi gave a light laugh. "I feel kinda bloated, but I think that is because I am pregnant" She replied to InuGenki. Chichi then looked to Inuyasha. "Do you think we will allow ourself caught we will avoid that at all cost but even if we stay home it does not mean we are not safe the creature could come for us while you hunt him down so if we together it make it harder for him to take us for leverage." She replied.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:58 am

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) Inuyasha_sketch_by_realdandy-d7oy1n9
The Legendary Inu (Female needed) Inu_no10
Ichigo gulped as her insides slurped him in deeper, and he groaned as he struggled to pull back. "Everything is so tight!" he said. He began to get a rhythm going and his huge testicles rammed into her thick thighs. He reached up to grab a hold of her tits and fondle them while he pounded himself into her.

InuGenki shrugged. "Well, if he's willing to listen, he'll be on board. This has a lot to do with him too most likely" he said. He looked at Chichi and shook his head. "No, they are a liability. It's a perfect hostage opportunity" he protested. InuYasha scowled. "having pregnant woman aren't?" he asked. InuGenki rolled his eyes. "They aren't too far along" he said before he looked back at Chichi. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

bgcolor=ffffcc bordercolor=660066
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 12:45 am

"it feels good i feel you completely inside me how bout you are you alright?" she asked him concern in her tone. She felt him in her as deep as ever as if his belly was no hindrance. her walls tight around his shaft kept him inside her holding him snugly and trying to draw him deeper to her core.

Kagome made an odd face. "Not really...." Kagome replied "He only fights for himself" She replied. "But I have noticed he has some compassion he saved Rin and he seems to like Jaken" she said telling InuGenki a bit of what she had learned and how Rin helped change Sesshomaru sorta... "i don't think he still likes Inuyasha though so i wont say if we all show up he will be eager to join us" she said "in fact i really don't know what to say to have him join our cause but if Rin and Jaken come then he would surely follow i think" Chichi listened "then we just convince Rin and Jaken to join us right?" Chifusa thought that was not a bad plan, but could it be done?
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 5:52 pm

Ichigo shook his head at her smirking. "I just want to fuck my mate like the Tanuki she is" he said as he mounted her pressing his rotund belly into her huge round ass. He had little problem sliding himself into her folds, but this was indeed a new experience. "How do you like that?" he asked.

InuYasha nodded in agreement with Kagome. "Yea, I don't want to make the fire any bigger than we have to" he said. InuGenki sighed heavily as he formulated a plan. "Well...How is Sesshomaru? Has he changed that much?" he asked. He scratched the back of his head nervously having seen Sesshomaru only once since he came back from being gone for 50 years. "If he was harassed by Naraku too, then he may have worked with you all in the past...right?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:32 pm

"It is up to you Ichigo." she said holding the wall "i am ready whatever you choose." she then saw his expression and bent back towards him. "Come take me Ichigo" she replied

Chichi shrugged and stayed silent as they reentered the room. Kagome heard what InuGenki said and replied with what she knew "I agree sending more scouts is just a suicide mission right now we need to stop this 'feeding' not encourage it until we know more. But i remember that Naraku could absorb his incarnations and youkai I think we should talk to Sesshoumaru he was almost absorbed one time by Naraku we can find out how he stopped it or something." Kagome then looked to Inuyasha "what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:10 pm

Ichigo listened to her carefully, and he paused to think about how he was going to do this. "I could try to practice, but what do you want? Does it matter to you?" he asked as he blushed while she stuck the leaf behind his ear and went back into position. He was very hard at this moment, and he really wanted to bury himself deep inside her.

Inushin saw how relieved Chichi was, but she did have massive hangers taking up all her chest. "And how long will it be before you'll need to be drained again?" he asked. He took her hand and walked back to the group after she asked him so. They walked in on InuGenki's coversation with Akemi, which it did not seem like much of a plan had been made. InuGenki thought for a moment about Akemi's purposal. "I'm concerned about this guy's absorbtion ability...what if sending smaller squads make him stronger? That's probably how this guy got so strong in the first place" he said looking towards the others hoping to get some feedback from them

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 3:45 pm

Tanaka giggled "I am not scared I know you will be gentle and take your weight into consideration. She said then added "but you know this is a good chance to try to use your powers" she added "If you fear hurting me. Then why not make an image of yourself before you gained all this weight  and see if you can shift to your skinny self" she then gave him a leaf and stuck it behind his ear. "Here this will help." She said and kissed him before returning to her position.

Chichi looked relieved by his words and they were a little troublesome but she had him to help release the pressure from her breasts. It would be worse if he was not able to help drain her until the pups arrived. "I will be fine until the next time i need drained." Chichi replied. "Shall we return to the others and see what we have missed in our absence and what the next plan of action will be?

"I do not want to risk their lives hey are precious" she said to InuGenki. Kagome and the other woman made her see that "but I also do not think my condition should be put above everything which is why I said we will talk first. Attempt to gain ally's. we will need them to vanquish this foe." Akemi said.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 10:15 pm

Ichigo looked at her curiously when she told him that she was taught by her parents, and she watched other kitsune and tanuki. He frowned when she mentioned that she was separated from her parents for a great while now. He really wanted to change the subject to something more pleasant. He indeed was very eager to mate her, and he nodded when she clearified if he meant by what position she wanted to be mated. He blushed not expecting her to want to try doggy style. "Um...you aren't worried about my size are you?" he asked. He got up and his belly gurgled and wobbled under its own weight. He looked at her embarassed about his body feeling like he was a beached whale.

Inushin sighed heavily seeing Chichi's disappointed look. "I doubt your breasts will get too big...You'll have plenty mouths to feed, so they'll be very useful" he said trying to put a positive spin on this. He began to massage her mounds and give them special care. "How are they feeling? Are they too troublesome?" he asked.

InuGenki looked at Akemi sternly. "You say you are going to fight even if it costs you our pups...but you then say you don't want to lose our pups...which is more important?" he said. He closed his eyes and began to think about the posibility of allowing Akemi the chance to fights. "You aren't that far along...I don't think that it'll be much of a task" he said before he looked into her eyes deeply. "I'm willing to try if that's what you want...so what is your decision?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 6:49 am

Tanaka took his questions one by one nodding as he said "I know that...but...I think it's proper to mate without any secrets...you know?" then verbally answered his other two questions starting with 'who taught her how to do Tanuki things?' "i was taught when i was younger by my parents they showed me what to do and how to use the powers all kitsune and tanuki share. I learned more by observing. Whenever I found a kitsune or another tanuki I would watch them." She replied. One day I got separated from my parents. I then somehow ended up in that village while i was looking for them and to this day i have not yet found them." Tanaka replied sadly. Then hearing his final question she gladly returned to that subject as she saw his eagerness to mate her. Maybe he thought it would help her forget her sadness. Tanaka then tilted her head curiously when he asked: "Well...which would you like to do this time?" Tanaka thought a moment "Which?" She repeated. "Do you mean which position?" When he gave a nod she tilted her head in the opposite direction. "Well.. How about since I am in animal form. You take me as one. Maybe it will help you finish your shifting to your full animal form"

Chichi sighed to his news that even if they found someone to help the price to help her might be more then she was willing to pay. "Then I guess I will  have to deal with it." She said her defeated look evident on her face and posture as she slumped her shoulders down in defeat. "I think I rather deal with this problem then lose the chance to give you offspring." She said. Another thing he left unsaid but was also possible was the person may ask for her children she carried. Kind of like in the old tale modern day human would tell their children of a gnome who spun straw to gold. A tale known in the far future as Rumpelstiltskin. One thing Chichi knew was she she did not want any of the risks he mentioned. but she also did not want to lose her current litter either and that was one risk he had forgot to mention.

It was possibly best InuGenki kept that part of his plan to himself but now with her fired up he doubted he could keep her from finding out for long and his words did not help matters. "I know that I know we need a plan to get rid of this enemy once and for all like Naraku he is not going to be easy to defeat. But that is not saying he can not be defeated, and if you think I am not fighting just because I am pupped. You better think again. It is possibly true that if we fight we may lose our young. But we might lose more if we do not go to help you battle this hard to fight foe and I do not want to lose our family. Not our pups nor lose you." She said.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 1:43 am

Ichigo blushed as she touched his cheek in a motherly way. "Thanks, but um...who taught you how to do Tanuki things?" he asked. He never knew if her parents were around to teach her or not since he did not see them in the village that they first met in. He gulped as she kept caressing him and told him that this was indeed her original form. He was certainly eagar to mate her in her original form. "I know that...but...I think it's proper to mate without any secrets...you know?" he asked. He gulped and nodded to her sexual wink. "Well...which would you like to do this time?" he asked.

Inushin was trying to think of a youkai who could help regulate his wife's condition. "Well...I'll have to listen in to the gossip, but I wouldn't worry about your breasts much for now" he said. He cleared his throat. "I can't say that there's a cure, but I'm certain that there's a way to manage them. Although, I would need to know the downsides to it...you know, cause there's never an action without its risks. Like it could make you infertile or make your breasts grow at a faster rate" he said.

InuGenki gulped not wanting Akemi to realize that this was a part of his plan to keep her out of fighting by getting her pregnant. He had an idea she knew, but he was not going to even confirm it. "Just put off your ambitions for now...this guy seems like the one to flee at any hint of him losing the upperhand. He's not going to be a one-and-done enemy" he said after she clobbered Kenta along with the other women. Kenta whinced at the beating, and InuGenki sighed at this. "I don't think that going in would do much good...not without Sesshomaru knowing my intentions first. Fighting between Sesshomaru and I would only benefit our friend here" he said. Kenta gulped. "I'm sorry!" he appologize. InuGenki knew what Kenta was getting at, but being logical around pregnant women was just illogical.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 11:26 am

Tanaka expression was kind and her voice as soft as her touch was to his cheek as she consoled him like a child. When he said "Hey...I can't do those things." She replied as if teaching a child. "Of course you can. You are part tanuki and tanuki's transform. I think you just don't know how. If so then I believe I can help you." Tanaka said as she continued caressing him. When he told her he was already in his original form reminding her he was stuck in between Tanuki and human form. Even though this form was being altered by Tanaka to suit her needs, he thought he was still just a very large sumo with some big Tanuki traits and not a true tanuki like her. As she continued to console him she said. "This is my original form as well and I can I think you just never knew how to transform fully." She said. Which was possibly true. "Will you at least try?" she asked then before she got an answer saw him as he blushed about his balls becoming hard like rocks. "What do you mean...like literally?" She nodded to his question and hope he understood. He then answered her question about wanting to transform with a nod. Silently telling her he would like to learn and promising he would at least try. But before she began the lesson he interrupted it with his final request "I do...but...would you um...well...I never mated you in this form an I...heh...I think you deserve to be broken-in in all of your forms." She then giggled to his words. She felt like telling him she had only changed her shape. Not that she was different person. She did inform him a little of what was on her mind "I just returned to my default form. I still carry your young, that has not changed. but if you want to mate me in this form as well, then I'm game." She said "But after that we start your tanuki training." She finished giving him a seductive sexual wink.

Chichi sighed depressed when he said it was hard, but he did offer hope when he said he would try. She then she brightened to his suggestion he meant only to be a joke. But she did not know it was a joke since she was being sincere and serious about this. So she mistakenly took his joking very seriously and smiled. "That sounds like a great idea. When can we start to look for such a youkai?" She asked him unaware there was possibly no such thing. It may had been the first time he was asked. Possibly cause the other women was not as bad as her, or they had accepted it, or liked it cause he liked it. She may get big, but that did not mean she have to like it. Or not attempt to ask him if there was some way to stop it, or at least get it under control for now.

He had known she would be itching to fight. Which was why he had not wanted to mention the upcoming unavoidable battle until after all the impregnated women delivered their children. Akemi growled as he reminded her she was pupped and had wanted to give birth first. "That is true, sorry Inugenki, I forgot in the moment." She replied releasing a frustrated breath. It was like her brain had switched to amazon mode and the moment he mentioned a possible battle everything else took a back burner and fled her mind including her pregnancy. "I know you sent the flea but I think we should go check on him. While we are there we can attempt to discuss things and solve these matters." Then reluctantly added. "We do not have to fight him right now, unless it is necessary." Akemi said making a fist wanting to punch the wall in frustration lucky for her Kenta's remark gave her a new outlet for her anger and frustration. She banged him on top of his head making a bump appear as his words of them miscarrying their children. Kenta got another one from his wife who also did not like what he said. Kagome glared at him at his words. If he was not whacked already, twice in fact. She might had done the same. However Kagome was hardly one to do much violence with the members of her party. Plus she knew he was a lot like Miroku and said some things he would regret later. "Kenta for saying that I really wish for once you got pregnant. Then maybe you might not say something like that about these precious lives we carry, one of them being your own child." Kagome said to him with a sad expression thinking he did not think the lives they had inside them were important.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun May 17, 2015 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 8:23 pm

Ichigo watched her turn into her big busty Tanuki self, and he found it odd that he was very turned on with this form of hers. He grew a very large erection seeing that she was a very attractive Tanuki, and he was raring to give her another try. He gulped realizing one thing. "Hey...I can't do those things...I'm in my original form" he reminded her. He was stuck in between Tanuki and human form. Though his form was being altured by the tanuki to suit her needs, he was still just a very large sumo with some big Tanuki traits. He blushed about his balls becoming hard like rocks. "What do you mean...like literally?" he asked. He nodded to her question about if he wanted to learn how to transform. "I do...but...would you um...well...I never mated you in this form an I...heh...I think you deserve to be broken-in in all of your forms" he said.

Inushin looked at her sternly when she asked if her could help them not grow so much. "It's hard, but I can try. I've never found myself in a situation where a woman asked me to keep their boobs from growing into the size of houses" he said. He chuckled at this a little. "We can find a youkai who could maybe transfer some of your size to women with not so large sizes" he joked.

InuGenki looked at the women and shrugged. "Well...if you're impatient enough to go after him now, then so be it. I was under the impression you wanted to have given birth..." he said before Kenta shrugged. "Hey...they aren't big now. If they miscarry, then we can get them pregnant again" he said. InuGenki raised an eyebrow at him. "Watch your tongue...you make yourself to look like an insensitive jerk when you don't consider the investment these women have put into keeping their brood safe" he said sternly. He rubbed his temple roughly before he looked over at Akemi. What do you think?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 7:52 pm

As he said "The hell are you talking about? Are you serious?" Tanaka inhaled then breathed out closing her eyes then slowly opened them it was as if she was taking a calming breath to his questions and his disbelief. Then while looking down at herself she realized she had not dropped her human form she used as a disguise and knew she needed to show him her true form show him what she meant. "Of course, I'm serious" she said to him. "We are tanuki and just like the youkai kitsune we can change our form." She said.

"But instead of telling you, how about I show you what I am talking about." She said with a soft expression to her face. She then took a breath and touching her head removed the magic leaf attached to her in her hair that had kept her in human form, As she removed it her body began to change reveling her tanuki figure to Ichigo. She had huge breasts, bigger then her human form. She had a nice ass with a cute tail, sweet furry ears on the top of her head to catch his every sound and a black animistic nose that fit her face perfectly. She had a bulge of a belly that held his seed helping end her heat and would soon change her scent to that of a pregnant tanuki if it had not already.

"See. This is transformation. What i meant and i can teach you how you can transform to a human too." She said then after he asked her "toleration? Huh? How can that be possible?" with shock in his voice and noticed him cringe to her suggestion about using his scrotum to glide to fight. She sensed he didn't like the idea so she told him it was not necessary he used them to fight but only an option. "it's probably possible but i do not think it would be easy since it means you got to make them hard as rocks so when you attack with them you don't get hurt in the process, And no you don't have to use your scrotum to guide or fight if you don't want to, I was just saying it was an option." then smiled as he gave a relieved sigh to her words "would you like to learn to transform?" she asked.  

Chichi could not explain what she meant, but knew she had to try even if she didn't know if his youkai powers could help and just then realized she had used the wrong word for it since youki and youkai sounded to close it was easy to get confused a little but as he said "I'm not sure what you mean by that" she sighed and tried to explain so at least he would understand what she meant "your powers, your youki" she said using the correct word this time. but then it was her turn to give him a puzzled look when she did not understand what he meant by "I'll try to help you not have any complications with great breast growth you are capable of" so she tried to understand and decided to ask him "can you help them not grow so much?" She inquired unable to hide to hope he could do that in her voice.

Chifusa nodded to him "we better tell the two that left that as well so they are aware" she said. Akemi sighed she would choose now to be their 'when "since it is going to happen anyway shouldn't we do it now before the women get to big or are you planning to wait until everyone gives birth?" she asked him wondering when his 'when' would be. and nodded to his annoyed words about her comment about their weight gain. Telling her "It's not a very nice thing to tell a woman they are overweight" She apologized to them sincerely. Akemi did not know it was Tanaka's cooking that helped them gain the weight. She did not know Tanaka had used any high calorie and fattening foods she knew to feed and fatten Ichigo, but feeding him alone would been too suspicious. So Tanaka fed everyone the same and not even she expected this to be the end result of that choice.

Chifusa knew Akemi did not mean to insult them when she said "Threat or not you said there was going to be a battle so i say we go now and work off the extra weight the women seem to be putting on." so she forgave her as did Kagome and since Inuyasha didn't bark at Akemi Kagome figured maybe he decided to let Inugenki handle it. which he did.  besides being with child didn't help either and the all knew it and if they knew then they could had took precautions, but Tanaka had not warned them of what she did. When Inugenki asked her "You need arrows?...do they need to be a specific kind of arrow?" Kagome nodded "they must be specific arrows; Sacred Arrows and they must be made from the fallen branches of the spiritual tree Goshinboku."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 3:09 pm

Ichigo continued to blush as she kissed his nose affectionately. "toleration? Huh? How can that be possible?" he asked in complete shock. He cringed at the thought of using his scrotum to glide. "The hell are you talking about?" he asked finding it impossible to change your body parts at will. "Are you serious?" he asked in disbelief. He cocked his head cutely as she said that she could teach him how to transform. He was not aware that she could transform as she was in her human form the entire time.

Inushin knew that Chichi was not very keen on this information, but who knew that her body would react in this manner. He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not sure what you mean by that" he said not understanding what she mean by Youkai helping her out. He sighed heavily. "I'll try to help you not have any complications with great breast growth you are capable of" he said.

InuGenki sighed at Akemi's comment. "The question is not of if it will happen but when it will happen" he said as he looked at the others sternly. "Do you got that?" he asked. He looked back at Akemi annoyed. "It's not a very nice thing to tell a woman they are overweight" he said as he got up. "You need arrows?...do they need to be a specific kind of arrow?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:42 am

Tanaka nodded to his echo of her comment and kissed his nose his blush was so cute she had to reward him for letting her see it so often. "you will possibly fight better once you developed a toleration to them hitting stuff" she said  "you can also use the skin to glide so you wont need to walk much and with practice you should be able to draw then up into your body making them smaller until you need them" she said "you can also use transformation and become something else, even something that moves in the air" She said. "I can help teach you, if you like?" Tanaka knew she was no Hachiemon, Hachie for short, but she did know how to transform to a human surely the other stuff should be similar, she at least hope it was. She just had to know what Hachi thought of when he became his 'Dirigible' or whatever it was called when Hachiemon turned into the giant yellow gourd and flew in the air. But she would discover that while they were here. If that was the case then She and Ichigo may have to find Hachie on their own and learn the technique from him leaving the group away for a while. She hoped it did not have to come to that extreme and that they could do this together without leaving the group. So they could help them battle the foe if needed.

Chichi sighed to his words about Tanaka wanting to keep Ichigo big, but she wished she did not have to suffer as a result. he then said that her pregnancy with multiple youkai could also be helping her condition since like him his young also produced youkai and were helping mom stay full and ready for their arrival. Chichi would also eventually discover as she bore him more and more children her breasts would get bigger but she would also be fighting and keeping her metabolism in check normally a woman in modern times would have to get a surgery to have their breasts reduced but she would keep everything from now on in moderation as this one was already making the pain in her back worse and worse and even though he drained them they seemed a little bigger each time so she suspected hey would possibly not return to normal or normal in her sense anyway until her young were weened from breast milk. "too bad your youkai cant help me stay like this until they are born at least" she commented she hoped though something would help she did not want them so big she tripped over them when she walked, but at least her problem was on her chest not between her legs like poor Ichigo.

Akemi frowned when he said "We go when I feel it's necessary...right now he's not posed a significant threat to my lands." Akemi then growled in anger "Threat or not you said there was going to be a battle so i say we go now and work off the extra weight the women seem to be putting on" She demanded. Her insistence reminding Inugenki that one thing Akemi disliked almost as much, if not more then red tape was waiting. Chifusa nodded "i would not had asked if i didn't think i could but i think it may take a battle or two to get used to my new growth" she replied and she wondered how Kenta stayed slim then mentally face-palmed as she told herself he would not gain weight as fast as her and chichi because he was not pregnant. Kagome nodded and made note to get more arrows so she would not run out "then before we go i think i better go somewhere and get more arrows i do not wish to run out of them, that happened once and i don't want it to happen again" she said.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:05 am

Ichigo blushed when she called him her super sumo. "Super? Sumo?" he asked. He was not aware of just how handsome he really and that she was going to need to put him on a tight leash around women. He rubbed the back of his head nervously and laughed. "Well...how am I going to be fighting lugging these things around?" he asked. He gulped beginning to think how difficult walking around would be and how everyone would stare at them.

Inushin laughed at Chichi's thought. "I guess she wants to upkeep his bigness..." he said before he wiped a tear from his eye. "I think that your pregnancy has something to do with it. I've heard stories of sometimes women having breasts grow out of control and growing down to their hips" he said. He was discribing what doctors in modern times would diagnose as Gestational macromastia and Chichi had one of the more better cases as Inushin and Tanaka were aiding her ability to not have much complications, but the downside was that every pregnancy would make her breasts grow even more.

InuGenki shrugged. "We go when I feel it's necessary...right now he's not posed a significant threat to my lands. He smiled at Kagome. "That's good...you're going to be needed in case there's too much miasma" he said. He looked towards his wife and sighed heavily. "Of course you would..." he muttered before he looked towards Chifusa. "How about you? Are you feeling in a good condition to fight?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:39 pm

Tanaka smiled when he said "Well...I want you to do it to me more often" and replied happily "anytime you desire my super sumo" she then frowned as he gasped and ask her "How the hell did they get so huge!? Did your cooking do all this?" "maybe a little" she said as she turned to look away as he accused her of her efforts to fatten him up also gave him larger balls unaware that it also enhanced not only him but the human women as well. She knew the Inu Youkai would not be effected since they had a high metabolism she also thought that with the youkai battles the woman would work off the extra calories Tanaka did not expect this break in their journey or that more would join them and made a note to be careful from now on.

Chichi was glad she had two big breasts instead of four and thanked him for not giving her more youki then needed she knew she would be even more uncomfortable with four filled with milk then with just two She then nodded to his words which is why she asked "but i thought she would stop by now and i didn't expect her fattening Ichigo to effect me" she said to him.

Chifusa nodded when he looked to her. "i understand but how much longer will we wait?" she asked She was ready and hoped to lose the extra pounds she seemed to put on suddenly though she was not as bad as Chichi was. Kagome also nodded "i think i can manage alright" Kagome replied. she had her pack, the quiver of arrows, and her bow so she felt she could handle a fight Akemi looked up at the mention of battle her mate had her pegged and knew this would get her attention. Akemi stopped eating when he said "Yes, well...I'm trying to reach out to Sesshomaru and perhaps have a coalition. If it doesn't go our way, I'm going to see to it that Inushin fights him on my behalf" and spoke up "i will join him" she said not taking no for an answer. Akemi hated being sidelined due to bureaucratic red tape and as her mate feared it was not something the Amazonian Queen would tolerate.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:31 pm

Ichigo blushed. "Well...I want you to do it to me more often" he said happily unaware that opened them to having countless litters of young. He blushed as she placed a hand on his chest, and then onto his hand telling him that the things he touched were his balls. He gasped. "How the hell did they get so huge!?" he asked. He nodded when she asked if he was surprised and felt how big they were. He gulped when he was called her dream lover. "Did your cooking do all this?" he asked noticing how crazy Chichi's breasts were growing.

Inushin shook his head at her. "No...I'm sure if you're able to produce this many naturally, then I can keep up with them" he said before he snickered. "Maybe your boobs will be of use. You wouldn't have to wait long periods to keep all of them fed. You can get them all fed quickly" he said. He chuckled to himself. "Just be glad you have two huge boobs instead of four large ones" he said. He cocked his head cutely. "How would her cooking indirectly be making your boobs bigger? I've not been putting much youki into your breasts...if I were to do that...you've be growing an extra pair" he said. He scratched his head. "What if it is her cooking? Boobs are made of fat...and she's trying to fatten Ichigo up..." he said. He did notice that Chichi's boobs were growing but also her hips and butt were packing on the pounds.

InuGenki looked up at Chifusa and sighed. "Yes, well...I'm trying to reach out to Sesshomaru and perhaps have a coalition. If it doesn't go our way, I'm going to see to it that Inushin fights him on my behalf" he said before he looked towards InuYasha. "You've gotten your Tetsusaiga mastered correct?" he asked. InuYasha smirked. "Like you need to ask that" he said with a cocky grin. InuGenki rolled his eyes before he looked towards Kagome. "Do you feel up for the battle?" he asked. He looked towards Chifusa wanting to know from her as well. He hoped to give Akemi more of a distraction as she did love a good fight, and being sidelined due to bureaucratic red tape was not something the Amazonian Queen would tolerate. He hoped a baby would be a consolation for her.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:15 pm

Tanaka beamed she was glad he praised her she was not sure she was doing it right "i don't know how i got so good" she said her sensitive ears hearing his heartbeat and she placed a hand on his chest a if that had answered her question that and his comment perhaps did for he indeed felt better. He then reached between their bodies and placed his hand on his testicles which had grown some during their mating and heard his gasp in shock and ask aloud to her "The hell? What is that?" She put her hand on his "those are your balls Ichigo" she said and moved a little "are you surprised? Do you feel how big they are?" she asked him grinning happily "your so handsome as i knew you would be yes i liked you as you was don't get me wrong but now wow you are a tanuki's dream lover" she said and knew she may have to start fighting to protect him from other women especially if they entered into a tanuki village

Chichi did not know why she rubbed his head. It felt natural to her to give him a loving caress. She stopped a moment before he pulled back after he had finished 'taking care of her' as Inugenki put it. Chichi smiled as he cocked his head cutely to her question and counted it with his own "What would make it a bit overwhelming? For me or for you?" "Wont having so many i meant be overwhelming, for both of us?' she asked him. Thanks to Inushin's teasing when he countered her question with his own he got her to think on other things helped pushed the cow thought from her mind. then moved on to her question of concern. Chichi nodded to his answer and felt better that he would not get sick or something adverse would happen from him draining her so soon after his meal. he also settled a concern she didnt even think of as he said "I'll digest it quickly...hell, maybe it'll add to my immense power. I'm not going to get fat like Ichigo...My body isn't designed like his" She nodded and was glad of that and was going to ask him if he thought maybe Tanaka's food helped his youki expand her to be so huge and she wondered just how big she was going to get before it was over But before she asked he asked his own after he gulped stopping her question cold "So...does this boob growth thing happen in all the women in your family?" Chichi shrugged "i don't know but maybe i guess that would explaining why i am getting so big or maybe i got more then four children both could explain it unless Tanaka's food helped your youki expand me to be so huge."

Akemi was still a little sore and said nothing to the group as she sat down to eat breakfast as if attempting to retain a little amazonian queen dignity as she ate daintily beside them. Often he would see her shifting in her seat at times as if trying to get comfortable. Chifusa listened while everyone spoke and like Akemi she stayed out of it besides she had to figure out how she could still make a name for herself while pregnant. Chifusa sighed as they talked bout family and stabbed her sausage. "so when are we going back on the hunt to kill the Shinkotsu?" she asked at last finally having enough it seemed everyone had lost track why they was here in the first place.

Kagome sighed as Inuyasha told her Shippou just pissed him off it what the hanyou usually said about the kitsune and she was used to it by now she felt like telling Inuyasha he should not let Shippo effect him so much then Shippo might not tease him or goad him. She looked to Inugenki when he said "You're just as bad as Shippo" Kagome smiled cheekily she didn't mean her words to tease or anything but it seemed Inugenki thought he was just as bad maybe it was just as well their little squabbles added a special spice to their life she listened as he then finished by adding "I'm guessing it is...reminds me of my family" Kagome smiled to that nodding to Kenta when he asked if this was normal for them. Although she still sometimes felt she was in the middle of their fight which she was, but she shrugged it off wondering if despite his protest Inuyasha was still be jealous of her affection to Shippou shaking her head she answered that after they had mated all night he couldn't be, could he?
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 5:21 pm

Ichigo growled lowly enjoying his euphoric experience, but he honestly was only thinking about the moment and how great she was at pleasing him. "Mmm...how did you get so good at doing this?" he asked as his heart as well was still pounding from the activity. He groaned as he reached down and placed his hands on his testicles and gasped. "The hell? What is that?" he asked as he pulled his hand away from his massive orbs.

Inushin was still not sure what Chichi was doing as she caressed his head as he got her back to her proper size. He pulled away and cocked his head cutely to her question. "What would make it a bit overwhelming? For me or for you?" he asked. He sighed happily once she told him that her breasts were feeling a lot better. He was not aware that she saw herself as a cow, but he nodded to her question. "Yea, I'll be alright" he said as he patted his stomach. "I'll digest it quickly...hell, maybe it'll add to my immense power. I'm not going to get fat like Ichigo...My body isn't designed like his" he said. He gulped. "So...does this boob growth thing happen in all the women in your family?" he asked.

InuGenki cleared his throat as he smiled at Shippo. "I can train you Shippo, but don't think I'm going to teach you new illusion techniques" he said. Shippo shrugged. "I just want to be stronger" he said. InuYasha scowled at Kagome. "No! He just pisses me off!" he shouted. InuGenki looked at Kagome and laughed. "You're just as bad as Shippo" he teased. Kenta laughed at the bickering. "Is this normal?" he asked. InuGenki chuckled. "I'm guessing it is...reminds me of my family" he said before he looked towards Akemi as she walked into the room walking awkwardly.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 4:35 pm

Tanaka never told him the 'little dogs' meant Inushin and InuGenki though there was nothing little bout either canine youkai. Although it seemed he wanted to know but if she told him he might tell them or say something at the wrong time so she kept her mouth zipped while she waited for Ichigo's reply to her question which he didn't answer and she didn't repeat it giving him a chance to come down from his euphoric high she had sent him on with everything she did to him.  as she waited she wondered what he was thinking her heart was still pounding from the sex and he love she had for him

Chichi caressed his head as he nursed and drained her back to a more manageable size it felt good to have him do that."i would love to have four but wont it be overwhelming?" She asked him  then as he asked her how her breasts felt after he drank from them easing the pressure  "they feel better now" she answered honestly for she did feel better even if she still silently thought oof herself like a cow least she was his cow and soon would have their young to help him keep her drained and dainty. She softly thanked him for doing that. although he was full from Tanaka's meal she made he still tried to make room for her milk 'i hope he don't get sick' she thought then in concern she asked "will you be alright?" she asked and continued "your belly was full from breakfast so i am worried that you might have over done it by draining me of my massive amount of milk" Chichi replied.

Since most was possibly in InuGenki's point of view Kagome could only respond to what was said by Inuyasha's brother. Kagome nodded as he told her "There's nothing much you can do about it...Shippo doesn't see InuYasha as a Father figure..." shooting a glance to Shippo still close to her bosom as he asked InuGenki "Since when does a father talk down to you and abuse you?"  Kagome looked to Inuyasha who seemed to hold up his arms either not to make her more mad or to portray his innocence. Then Inugenki replied to Shippo's question "One who is threatened by their son's presence" when she heard that remark she turned back to Inuyasha. "Is that it? Do you threatened by Shippo's presence?" She asked.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 3:58 pm

Inushin briefly pulled away as she repeated what he said, and he smiled at her knowing she was getting extreme pleasure from his suckling. "What do you want to have four?" he asked. He leaned in to resume his suckling, but he blushed as she held onto his head not sure if this was her having a maternal bond forming or a romantic bond forming. He kept at suckling her hoping that he was giving her relief as he did not have enough room as it were due to Tanaka's cooking. "How are your boobs feeling?" she asked.

InuGenki was very amused at Shippo's interaction with InuYasha because InuYasha saw him more of as a Father figure rather than a Brother. "There's nothing much you can do about it...Shippo doesn't see InuYasha as a Father figure..." he said. Shippo frowned. "Since when does a father talk down to you and abuse you?" he asked. InuGenki smirked. "One who is threatened by their son's pressence" he said

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:26 pm

Chichi stopped when he said to and gasped in pleasure as he drank from her 'four?" she said on a moan and figured he must be right it explained how come her body kept up the milk supply and it would be five with him this time she held his head as he drank and spoke telling her she was good at making the milk for her hungry yet to be born young.

Kagome had to laugh at Inugenki as he described the situation to a tea but it was stressful when they did it so often it was like Inuyasha was jealous of the little fox whom she loved as dearly as she loved her younger brother but she still didn't know the solution and she knew she could not stop her feelings. "well if that is all it is, then i guess there is not much i can do about it. except wait for them to grow out of it."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:44 pm

Inushin brought Chichi to their room where he frowned at her for being so appologetic. "Stop it now...you're pregnant...you're supposed to produce milk. You are just really good at making milk" he said hoping she would not feel like a cow. He smiled at her. "You are making enough milk to feed our hungry young...and something tells me you are carrying a litter of four pups" he said. He soon exposed her chest which her breasts resembled a balloon overfilled with jello with baby bottle nipples. He had no idea that her nipples would become so fat and long, but this must have been her transformation into motherhood. He gulped as he latched onto her breast to suckle her generous supply of milk. InuGenki laughed. "Can't you tell Kagome? They act like brothers" he said. InuYasha glared at him and Shippo snickered. InuGenki grinned. "The little brother's job is to pester big bro into reaction, then use this to gain sympathy from their mother" he said. Shippo scowled. "Hey! I don't do that!" he shouted. InuYasha laughed. "It's true" he said.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 8:48 pm

Tanaka smiled to his reply but remained silent and soon got her desire as he grunted and filled her womb with a massive load of seed then kissed him and asked if he felt better now.

"better" Chifusa said smiling to Kenta and joined them for breakfast while Inushin drained Chichi again "Sorry" chichi said to him as he said her pregnancy must be talking a tool on her and she felt she was taking a toll on him needed to be milked like a cow by him "i will be glad when they get here then they can drink my milk" she replied as he carried her away from the others. Kagome didn't see InuGenki's wink as she held Shippou to her breasts and sighed "i wish you both didn't fight so much" she said "why do you fight him anyway?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next