Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:26 pm

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
He slid into his mistress with easy and pounded her body quickly and heavily with his own.
she made soft sounds of pleasure at first but it wasnt long before he had her howling his name
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:38 am

He slid into his mistress with easy and pounded her body quickly and heavily with his own.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:10 pm

He looked his mistress up and down. "You up for a morning quickie?"
she nodded and undressed them and then massaged him to get them in the mood
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:11 pm

He looked his mistress up and down. "You up for a morning quickie?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:12 pm

He awoke to find her there. "Hey sweetie, you get a good night sleep?"
she yawned and nodded
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:56 pm

He awoke to find her there. "Hey sweetie, you get a good night sleep?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:14 am

time past and they both woke up it had been a long tome since he picked her up from the bar or least to her it felt like a long tiime
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:48 am

He left her with plenty of seed inside of her after her last orgasm before she fell asleep on top of him.

(whatcha mean by tag the neko one?)
didnt we have a neko rp i was the neko-girl)

she slept there unless he moved her for 4 hours
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:02 am

He left her with plenty of seed inside of her after her last orgasm before she fell asleep on top of him.

(whatcha mean by tag the neko one?)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:43 pm

He continued to make love to her without cumming yet and continued to make her orgasm one after the other. He'd continue this until she was at the point of exhaustion and then give her a really big one so his seed would have the best chances.
tag the neko one)

after cumming so much all she wanted to do now is sleep with his seed in her wom she slowly drifted off into dreamland
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:44 pm

He continued to make love to her without cumming yet and continued to make her orgasm one after the other. He'd continue this until she was at the point of exhaustion and then give her a really big one so his seed would have the best chances.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:31 pm

As he made love to her, he asked "How bad do you want it?" making sure to tease her many times by making her orgasm a lot before actualy releasing inside you.

"as bad as yuou do maybe more" she said gaspng as if she ran a marathon
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:48 pm

As he made love to her, he asked "How bad do you want it?" making sure to tease her many times by making her orgasm a lot before actualy releasing inside you.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:54 pm

"You're right babe. Don't need a reason. I think it's just because I love you so much and you're so sexy, I just got to have you." And without anymore complication, he shifted over a side and plunged right back into his mistress.

she moaned anew as he entered her again holding him to her as they made wild love with each other him plowing her like there was no tomorrow and she didnt mind she just kept up with the ertoic sounds of lovemaking
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:18 pm

"You're right babe. Don't need a reason. I think it's just because I love you so much and you're so sexy, I just got to have you." And without anymore complication, he shifted over a side and plunged right back into his mistress.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:08 pm

"Wow. . I barely known you for a few days and you're going to let me get your pregnant? Why are you going to let me try and why you going to accept it if it happens?" HE was a little concerned by her recent acceptance of allowing a much younger man to impregnate a beautiful married woman.

she thought hard on his question then shrugged"i donrt know why, must there be a reason?" she asked. She knew she liked him , knew they both wanted a baby, and knew they could make one together, and have loads of pleasure doing it.
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:35 pm

"Wow. . I barely known you for a few days and you're going to let me get your pregnant? Why are you going to let me try and why you going to accept it if it happens?" HE was a little concerned by her recent acceptance of allowing a much younger man to impregnate a beautiful married woman.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:38 pm

"Well to be honest, I don't mind being a parent either." He laid down on top of the beautiful mistress. "You're so beautiful and perfect for me that I kinda want you to get pregnant. . quite honestly.."

she smiled "then lets work on that" she said as she caressed him
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:23 am

"Well to be honest, I don't mind being a parent either." He laid down on top of the beautiful mistress. "You're so beautiful and perfect for me that I kinda want you to get pregnant. . quite honestly.."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:15 pm

"Damn sweetie, you sure know how to keep a guy feeling good. You sure you're not worried about getting knocked up? I did cum inside you a good number of times"
"a little but if it happens it happens its our fault for no protection" she said "besides i dont mind being a parent , what about you, does it worry, concern or scare you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:38 pm

"Damn sweetie, you sure know how to keep a guy feeling good. You sure you're not worried about getting knocked up? I did cum inside you a good number of times"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:49 pm

He thrusted very fast and heavily, ultimately cumming deep inside of her body. He had brought her to a full orgasm faster than ever before in her life.
asfter they both orgasumed they rested she was panting like she ran a marathon
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:48 pm

He thrusted very fast and heavily, ultimately cumming deep inside of her body. He had brought her to a full orgasm faster than ever before in her life.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:11 am

He kept her warm with the covers. He then stealthfully took off her panties and with a litlte adjustment in position, slid himself straight up her pussy and in a perfect position to shoot seed into her womb.
she moaned as he entered her the feeling felt so good she held him not wanting the moment to end
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:58 pm

He kept her warm with the covers. He then stealthfully took off her panties and with a litlte adjustment in position, slid himself straight up her pussy and in a perfect position to shoot seed into her womb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next