Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:57 pm

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
"I know so my sweet." He kissed his queen gently on the lips. "We shall not lose this. A new breed grows for us my love. A breed of wonderful power and love. Our powers and our love."
she nodded lleaning against him "i wish i had not lost the other litter" she said sadly
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:59 pm

"I know so my sweet." He kissed his queen gently on the lips. "We shall not lose this. A new breed grows for us my love. A breed of wonderful power and love. Our powers and our love."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:29 am

"How do you feel my lovely queen? Do you feel that our objective was completed last night?"
"i feel alright and yes i think so" she said to him with a yawn
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:38 am

"How do you feel my lovely queen? Do you feel that our objective was completed last night?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 pm

The morning had came and they were motionless in the position that they were in from the night before. She would wake up first and one feeling or another, she would know and be able to tell if she was pregnant or not already.

his neko queen woke slowly and nuzzled him smiling as he woke she knew she was carring it was a happy and sad moment and she was scared of losing these new lives she and he had made together
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:11 pm

The morning had came and they were motionless in the position that they were in from the night before. She would wake up first and one feeling or another, she would know and be able to tell if she was pregnant or not already.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:27 pm

The two of them fucked in multiple positions for hours on end, resulting in her entire womb coated with the seed of her mate. The end result was him laying on his back with her laying on her chest across his own. Her long hair across her back and his hands on her back and through her lovely hair. "It's been a long time since we've truely made love my queen. You should be with child soon, I promise." He kissed his queen with his wet tongue in her moutn. They would sleep the night just like this as his seed would work their magic while she was asleep. If it was to be true, she would wake up and know that she was pregnant.

"i hope so" she whispered before sleep claimed her unknowing that his seed would make her pregnent many times over to make up for the ones she lost
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:58 am

The two of them fucked in multiple positions for hours on end, resulting in her entire womb coated with the seed of her mate. The end result was him laying on his back with her laying on her chest across his own. Her long hair across her back and his hands on her back and through her lovely hair. "It's been a long time since we've truely made love my queen. You should be with child soon, I promise." He kissed his queen with his wet tongue in her moutn. They would sleep the night just like this as his seed would work their magic while she was asleep. If it was to be true, she would wake up and know that she was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:10 pm

"Get naked for me darling and I'll get some babies back in your oven, I promise on my heart." He kissed her and waited his queen to take her clothes off and embrace her lover to get her pregnant.

she undressed and shivered to the cold before getting in his embrace and in bed where they could mate and multiply like rabbits
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:04 pm

"Get naked for me darling and I'll get some babies back in your oven, I promise on my heart." He kissed her and waited his queen to take her clothes off and embrace her lover to get her pregnant.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:02 pm

"My lovely queen, they will be your kittens because the powers of the other tribes have mingled into one uniform you. You're much stronger and you're genetics are now completely different than all the others than you can't make babies with their males. Your babies are always your own my love and they are mine too." He kissed her lovingly, knowing she'd understand the powers granted would be passed on to her kids but they were all her kids both by birthright and blood.

she kissed back as she did her best to understand and soon wasnt as sad but was still sad for the ones she lost
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:26 pm

"My lovely queen, they will be your kittens because the powers of the other tribes have mingled into one uniform you. You're much stronger and you're genetics are now completely different than all the others than you can't make babies with their males. Your babies are always your own my love and they are mine too." He kissed her lovingly, knowing she'd understand the powers granted would be passed on to her kids but they were all her kids both by birthright and blood.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:40 pm

"I know you've been waiting so long for sex again my love. You shall have it now. I promise you." He kissed and snuggled with his neko queen, who still had the timid nature of her original form.
she nodded nuzzling him "but it wont be my kittens it will be everyone elses" sh e said
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:02 pm

"I know you've been waiting so long for sex again my love. You shall have it now. I promise you." He kissed and snuggled with his neko queen, who still had the timid nature of her original form.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:06 pm

she was deprested for days or months after losing her children she wished she knew she would had waited until after the birht to harvest she wasnt feeling all that well when her heat came but her need to mate overran her need to morn
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:02 pm

The two of them were now back at the main base of operations, the castle. Tempest's queen had harvested at least 10 eggs fresh with DNA of all the neko tribes in the region. The eggs had given the neko queen all the powers and strengths of the other tribes,. It also made her immune to the weaknesses of those tribes and informed her of them as well. The neko queen's DNA was now composed of every tribe of the region to the point of which she was a seperate species entirely. All the while, none of hte neko's they harvested from felt nothing before or after the harvest of their eggs.

The neko queen was now with Tempest in the master bedroom suited exclusively to them. As predicted by Tempest, the children she became pregannt with prior to her harvesting had been lost. It did temporarily disappoint the two of them, but now that some of the strongest nekos in the region could be created by Tempest and his queen's lovemaking. Once that became apparent, the two were set to immediately begin having sexual relations once again.

Tonight is the night that it was Tempest and the queen and hopefully, Tempest would get her pregnant with the most powerful neko demons of all.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:47 am

He exited her body and left the neko quite exhausted. He brought his queen down to the neko's pussy and gave the signal to slde her tongue up into the neko's womb and harvest her eggs. Tempest moved over to the neko's face and let her explore his parts with her tongue.

the neko licked and sucked him while his queen harvested the eggs until he was dry and her womb wwas empty and the queen was overfilled with many eggs from the neko's they harvested from so far
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:12 pm

He exited her body and left the neko quite exhausted. He brought his queen down to the neko's pussy and gave the signal to slde her tongue up into the neko's womb and harvest her eggs. Tempest moved over to the neko's face and let her explore his parts with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:21 pm

He stopped thrusting for a bit and brought his queen toward him. With a free hand, he kept her well pleasured with his magic fingers. He turned to the captured neko who was a bit exhausted and had not even came yet. "I hope you are not afraid anymore my dear. Speak to me your name and what you have felt so far. Ask of your desires and we may fufill what you ask. Speak what you think of me."

the neko moaned "i got no name" she told him "i feel like i never felt before" she added "it feels so good i just dont want it to end
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:33 am

He stopped thrusting for a bit and brought his queen toward him. With a free hand, he kept her well pleasured with his magic fingers. He turned to the captured neko who was a bit exhausted and had not even came yet. "I hope you are not afraid anymore my dear. Speak to me your name and what you have felt so far. Ask of your desires and we may fufill what you ask. Speak what you think of me."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:07 am

(my post was expecting the neko to say something. she's falling under the influence of tempest. it's also looking into the captured neko's thoughts of the whole situation as well as tempest.)
ooc: redid post but i dont know what you expect her to say except perhps too cry out for more )
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:22 pm

(my post was expecting the neko to say something. she's falling under the influence of tempest. it's also looking into the captured neko's thoughts of the whole situation as well as tempest.)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:00 pm

the queen heard his plan and nodded then relaxed as she massaged herself being turned on by watching her mate and love screw this neko silly

the neko moaned and arched up to him as he began pounding her making her head swim she didnt hear what he said to his mate but odds were it wasnt good news for her but he gave her so much pleasure that any question neh any words at all she was going to say was drowned out by her pleasured moans

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:55 pm

He turned the captured alpha female onto her back. "Relax sweetie, I gotcha. Just hold onto me and I'll make you feel really good." The captured had a perfect chance for a very good look at the demon lord taking her virginity. The naked body of the archangel laid on top of the captured neko. This good looking girl was nothing compared to that of his queen. He mentally spoke a plan not heard by the captured and unhearable by the captured. The plan was to have him fuck the captured neko until she came in which his queen would then use her very extendable tongue to slip into her uterus. Her tongue could then split in half and block both of thefallopian tubes of the captured. As she would cum, his queen would collect a good amount of eggs from her and upon devouring them into her system, would gain the powers of the alpha female's clan.

Tempest lowered himself into the neko, breaking her hymen perfectly to cause no pain. He then noticed that the captured could talk and spoke words he did not imagine she's say. Just as his queen did before he rtransformation, this neko had fallen under Tempest's dark influence.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:08 pm

she held him "i prefer you more but i will let you have your fun" his queen said and she noticed the poor girl relaxed alot knowing the queen would not participate and they would not kill her also seemed to help her calm down as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next