Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:32 pm

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
"A beautiful lady like you shouldn't be hiding herself in that robe. Come over here and take it off. I'll keep ya nice and warm."
she went over too him allowed him to remove her robe before joining him in the bed
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:19 pm

"A beautiful lady like you shouldn't be hiding herself in that robe. Come over here and take it off. I'll keep ya nice and warm."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:47 pm

He sniffed the air, smelling that she was very pretty tonight. "Are you ready for a little more fun sweetie?"
she nodded blushing lightly at the thoguht of whast they was going to do
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:24 am

He sniffed the air, smelling that she was very pretty tonight. "Are you ready for a little more fun sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:44 pm

"Sure thing, let's go some place nice and have a little fun>" So they got dressed and he drove her down to a nice hotel up the road. Once everything was checked in for that night's stay, he sat down on the bed. Of course, the lovely lady was in the bathroom getting ready and smelling pretty for him. And of course, the hotel room was locked with the obvious DO NOT DISTURB sign right on the door handle, just in case XD.
\

she bathed and took along soak then when she was done she dried off and wrapped herself in a terrry robe then went to joing him on the bed
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:03 pm

"Sure thing, let's go some place nice and have a little fun>" So they got dressed and he drove her down to a nice hotel up the road. Once everything was checked in for that night's stay, he sat down on the bed. Of course, the lovely lady was in the bathroom getting ready and smelling pretty for him. And of course, the hotel room was locked with the obvious DO NOT DISTURB sign right on the door handle, just in case XD.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:38 pm

changed / fixed i hope thats better if not go with your adea)
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:27 pm

(might wanna change that again, he doesn't know that there could be "slip ups" to being with her. let's just make this easier and change it so that they either go home or go to another place. for all intensive purposes, we'll consider the husband not home for the rest of the night.)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:48 pm

(might wanna change that sweetie. either put a side note to herself saying her husband is not going to be home or find another locaiton. we don't want an accidental slip up)
changed
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:55 pm

(might wanna change that sweetie. either put a side note to herself saying her husband is not going to be home or find another locaiton. we don't want an accidental slip up)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:11 pm

"Yeal, you're right. We'll deal with it when and if it happens. So do you want to have a little more fun today or head home/"
"i want both hun but i dont want any trouble so lets go where we can have fun and be at home and not get into any slip ups if that is possible" she thought on that then said "maybe we should go to a hotel tonight"

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun May 30, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:47 pm

"Yeal, you're right. We'll deal with it when and if it happens. So do you want to have a little more fun today or head home/"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:16 pm

"Well, I honestly wouldn't make having a baby with you. You're very sexy and you probably think the same of myself so if it happens we'll deal with it."
"i wouldn't mind either she said and yes you are very good looking and yes we will deal with it

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:47 pm

"Well, I honestly wouldn't mind having a baby with you. You're very sexy and you probably think the same of myself so if it happens we'll deal with it."

Last edited by BloodToxinSplitter on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:48 pm

"Hmm, I've been cumming inside you all last night and today, what you going to do if you get pregnant?"
"i dunno but i am not getting an abortion" she said
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:14 pm

"Hmm, I've been cumming inside you all last night and today, what you going to do if you get pregnant?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:29 pm

He continued to pound her for the next ten minutes or so. As time went by, he changed positions and both of them came several times as the process went on.

When they were finished, both were gasping for air, not yet aware of their sins. "So tell me, has anyone loved you like that before?"

she shook her head no and leaned against him as she rested
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:33 pm

He continued to pound her for the next ten minutes or so. As time went by, he changed positions and both of them came several times as the process went on.

When they were finished, both were gasping for air, not yet aware of their sins. "So tell me, has anyone loved you like that before?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:21 am

He took off her robe and her bra and panties followed suite. He spread her legs out and after getting loose of his own clothes, put himself back inside his mistress.
she moaned in delight when he was in her it felt so good she doubt she would ever get tired of it
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:21 pm

He took off her robe and her bra and panties followed suite. He spread her legs out and after getting loose of his own clothes, put himself back inside his mistress.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:30 pm

she nodded but was unsure how he would do it
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:37 pm

After eating breakfast, the two of them laid on the couch in the living room. He had her laid out of the couch with her sexy mature body before him. "Are you up for another session right on the couch?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:21 pm

"Of course sweetie, I got some pancakes and scrambled eggs, want any?" He always had more food that he needed, since he probably had a roomate or something prior to his mistress.

"sure... both" she said sitting down as he cooked
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:08 pm

"Of course sweetie, I got some pancakes and scrambled eggs, want any?" He always had more food that he needed, since he probably had a roomate or something prior to his mistress.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:33 pm

The next day, he was in his house as his mistress fell asleep again. She had taken in what she had done and surprisingly engjoyed sleeping with this young guy. He was making breaskfast for himself when she came into the kitchen doorway with only her bra and panties on from the night before.

"that smells good anything for me?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next