Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:30 pm

He laughed a little and said "Well what are you waiting for? Are you going to hop in or what?" He laughed again, though he wasn't serious that time, but one could say she might have taken it a little too literally.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:06 pm

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:

(Picture at the bottom broke ~_~)
its ok )

"um yah um thanks for saving me" she said and bllushed to him seeing her and to his question but most of all blushed to the image of joining him

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:25 pm

"Oh you're awake. Well that's good. Don't scream or anything, nothing to be worried about. I took you back here after you passed out." He was in the shower with the curtain up. Without even thinking, he blurted out "Would you like to come in with me?" After realizing what he asked, he nearly shit a brick. "Oh my god, I am so sorry about that, it's just a habit of mine when a girlfriend or someone is in the bathroom with me.. .."

(Picture at the bottom broke ~_~)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:21 pm

it took a few hours for her to fully awaken from her drunken stupor iut bnormally would take her all night but her stomache growled and she had to use the bathroom so not relizing where she was she went to where he showered and used the tolet

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:28 pm

He had no choice but to take her back to his apartment and get her sobered up. Once she was in no danger and passed out on the couch, he went off into the bathroom to take a shower. Unknown to him, she would awaken and catch him. After which, she would not be wanting to leave anytime soon since he was the guy who saved her from who knows what people might do to a passed out lady as beautiful as her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:57 pm

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:

(wait before giving out any information about her until my character asks. unless told otherwise, do not reveal her infidelity or her future pregnancy to him)
kay)

she nodded then shook her head "call me tomorrow or a fw days i am sorry but this red head is wasted i dontt htink i can go anywhere i will e lucky if i make it home thanks for the lkiss though i might not remember any of this by morning" she siad then kept going but ended out passing out there at his feet
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Once she walked out, he got up and followed her. He said "Hey" and got her to at least turn around, with which he kissed her instinctively. He only did it for a few seconds and said "Call me crazy, but I think you look very beautiful tonight. Do you want to spend some time with me?" He wasn't that bad of a 19 year old who snuck in a club just for a few drinks here and there. He was a good 6 foot and a strong built but gentle hearted young man. Like her, he had attractive green eyes but brown instead of red hair. He absolutely loved her hair, so long and a very sexy color of red-orange. He stood there awaiting her answer.

(wait before giving out any information about her until my character asks. unless told otherwise, do not reveal her infidelity or her future pregnancy to him)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:12 pm

i am here to forget my old life and make a new onje" she siad "with a new man if i can find one" she replied sighed dranked and thanked him she knew a bar was only good to drown your troubles but not really the best place for a pick up after all she wanted a man not a drunk after she thanked him again she went to freshen up and hen told him goodbye and left she could hold her liquor alright but that had been her 30 or 100 drink somewhere she lost count she went home and laid down and knew next morning she would have a hangover

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:36 pm

He looked the beautiful lady up and down. After citing no wedding ring or anything else symbolizing a married woman, he asked "So what's your name and what's a beautiful lady like you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:08 pm

"thanks" she said and dtank the drink

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:59 pm

now that you've claimed, get to postng plz Smile and bring pictures lol ^_^
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Christopher Rockle was an 19-year-old young man who snuck into one of the clubs. He was 6 feet tall and a relatively muscular build in all parts of his body. Alcohol affected him very little even though he had already took down 3 shots of various mixed drinks without much thought. He had a wife at age 16 and after learning she left him for an older guy, he divorced her without question. But he let that part of his life stay behind him and decided to have a litlte fun on the town. After about an hour or so of being there, he saw this beautiful woman sit down beside him. She was single, or so he thought from the look of having no wedding rings on her hands. She was a beautiful red headed lady with her hair curled up. She wore a very soft and sexy black dress and to his lshe not only had big breasts but they swayed as she walked, meaning she didn't have a bra on. Her figure was absolutely perfect as he saw the sexy curves of her waist and her very long legs. Her legs were very slender and the dress complimented her black sandals with 4-inch heels. Her dress only went down half way to her knees. She seemed very casual but very sexy at the same time. It looked as though her sexual satisfaction was easily obtainable with time and patience.

She sat down in the spot next to his. He heard her voice and it sounded heavenly as she asked for her mixed drink of the night. As soon as she asked, Chris told the bartender to put it on his order. He figured doing a lady a favor would help.

(okay, I need a female roleplayer, that means you ladies, to play this married woman. That's right, the woman in this story is married to another guy and at the bar on her own time acting single. She's not very happy with her husband and wants to find something better. Sex will not be an instant thing for this story. You can decide her name, age, and the underlying specifics such as height, breast size, and all the things about her. Let's make this a very interesting story. But know that she has never used the pill or cheated on her husband with anyone else prior to this. Know that at some point in the story, she will end up pregnant with Chris' baby. Don't ask to post, first come first serve will get it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)   Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urban Infidelity (Female, Mature)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Romance Rp-
Jump to: