Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:54 pm

He kept up the pace and liked how sex with Emiko was very nice as was sex on a regular basis with her mother. "I know you want it baby, tell me how much you want it."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:55 am

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
He inserted himself inside of Emiko. He knew there was no turning back and in order to make her his, he'd have to get her pregnant. He thrusted at a decent pace, but enough to keep her heavily aroused.
emiko moaned as he thrusted into her body and arched to the feeling of her growing climax
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:13 pm

He inserted himself inside of Emiko. He knew there was no turning back and in order to make her his, he'd have to get her pregnant. He thrusted at a decent pace, but enough to keep her heavily aroused.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Emiko blushed and nodded to him "hai, i will" she said or so she hoped but creating life would be harder then both of them ever expected
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:05 pm

"I loved your mother during our affair and afterward, I made a promise that I would get her pregnant to make her happy. Now she wants me ot make her daughter happy. Emiko, will you have my babies?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:05 pm

He put his hands on her body and asked "So my sweet Emiko, will you let me try and get you pregnant for sure this time?"
she nodded "can we i know my feelings for oyu but i dont know if you feel the same i do know you care for us but do you really love us?"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:20 pm

He put his hands on her body and asked "So my sweet Emiko, will you let me try and get you pregnant for sure this time?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:38 pm

He noticed a decent change in Emiko. She was much more comfortable around him. This all started after he took her virginity. The feeling of a man inside her was absolutely wonderful and she probably wanted that to continue.
He continued to lick her folds which became wetter and smoother with each lick. He then decided to get her a little wetter by putting the head of his cock and rubbed in along her folds. He saw a hand of hers coming down toward him and wondered what she would do next.
She moaned and cupped hois balls and massaged them as besat she could hoping to stimulate him to go further into her body
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:10 pm

He noticed a decent change in Emiko. She was much more comfortable around him. This all started after he took her virginity. The feeling of a man inside her was absolutely wonderful and she probably wanted that to continue.
He continued to lick her folds which became wetter and smoother with each lick. He then decided to get her a little wetter by putting the head of his cock and rubbed in along her folds. He saw a hand of hers coming down toward him and wondered what she would do next.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:45 pm

He went down to her pussy and began eating her out. Without knowing if she was or was not asleep, he felt a hand on his head and if he stopped for a moment, he felt his face pushed back into her.

"dont stop" emiko said
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:00 pm

He went down to her pussy and began eating her out. Without knowing if she was or was not asleep, he felt a hand on his head and if he stopped for a moment, he felt his face pushed back into her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:10 pm

He kissed Melody. "Do not be sad my love. Even though I might be your son-in-law soon, I still love you greatly. Now get some sleep and rest so my little guys can make your miracle come true."

He left the room and went to Emiko's bedroom. It had been a good hour or so since she left, so he checked to make sure things were okay. He opened the door to find the young lady asleep in her bed. She laid on top of her bed, no covers over top of her. He saw that she was naked and her legs were spread apart while she laid on her back as if silently inviting him to fuck her.

She gave a nodded and entered her room to go to bed for the night. Emiko silently snored and shivered but wether it was due to cold or him watching her was anyone's guess
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:49 pm

He kissed Melody. "Do not be sad my love. Even though I might be your son-in-law soon, I still love you greatly. Now get some sleep and rest so my little guys can make your miracle come true."

He left the room and went to Emiko's bedroom. It had been a good hour or so since she left, so he checked to make sure things were okay. He opened the door to find the young lady asleep in her bed. She laid on top of her bed, no covers over top of her. He saw that she was naked and her legs were spread apart while she laid on her back as if silently inviting him to fuck her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:11 pm

ooc dont forget the others though i admit this one is pretty good neh)

melody nodded kissed him and went to bed "night then see you in the morning" she said somewhat seeming sad to go her lonely bed alone.
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:13 pm

"You should rest Melody. You already sucked out a few good loads out of me. I have a feeling in my heart that you will be pregnant from our love tonight." He kissed Melody romantically as he always had.

He knew that with Melody being both relatively rich, sexy, and beautiful, that the media would be after her. He looked at her and spoke clear and serious. "You can tell anyone you want that you're pregnant once it happens. You can even tell how that pregnancy came to be. An allowed affair leading to love after your husband's death is all that it is. Promise me that you will not reveal the baby's father until the right time. You'll know when." He kissed Melody once more, knowing she would keep their secret.

"And now for a promise to you. If you ever want another child with me, I'll give it to you. Some how, some way, that is my promise. As for your daughter, I promise to love her as I have loved you and I ask that you allow me to propose her."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:40 pm

she kissed him "then letd hget started "
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:21 pm

He held Meldoy close. "I will make you the happiest woman in the world by giving you the gift of a child. If it would make you even more happier, I'll be the one to love and make babies with your daughter."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:58 pm

He wondered. "I'm pretty much set for life so long as I love you? Sounds like I wonderful deal to me. But before any of that happens, you want this young man to get you pregnant don't you?"
Melody nodded "i also now need to find emiko someone to sate her or did you want that job your both young im only a mere cougar one daay i wont be able to give children you both have your lives before you and many years to make many babies"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:51 pm

He wondered. "I'm pretty much set for life so long as I love you? Sounds like I wonderful deal to me. But before any of that happens, you want this young man to get you pregnant don't you?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:20 pm

(her pic is still there, no biggie)

"So you're one sexy hot cougar with money that can write checks the sexy ass can cash? So I get to share this wonderful life of yours with you? What do I need to do?"
kay good )

"i got cash yes and you can share my life with me just dont drain me and love me" she said "i also got a fund for emiko for her schooling and her life after i hope she uses it wisely
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:24 pm

(her pic is still there, no biggie)

"So you're one sexy hot cougar with money that can write checks the sexy ass can cash? So I get to share this wonderful life of yours with you? What do I need to do?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:18 pm

(give all the details you can think of in the actual post. trying to get some character personification so you mold her as you see fit. need details)
ok i will admit it i forgot alot of her looks but he shoukld see that i am almost sure i gave you pictures)

"well as you guessed i am a single mom molody is a teen who now will become a nympho, the husband well not much to tell but since im marring you thatr shouldnt matter " she said "he is gone he will be missed but nothing can change that, my fimnacial status is real good the best " she added "im not over the hill if thats what you ment by my age and no i had boy friends but no one really serious before my husband and until yu i thought id not have anyone serious again as for my full name it was melody barclay but that will change when i wed you"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:06 pm

(redo this post completely. lot of the info is not there and i think you're posting to the story of https://surrealillusions.forumotion.com/romance-rp-f18/urban-infidelity-female-mature-t774.htm , did not find this girl at a bar)
i posted to the above link
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:09 pm

(give all the details you can think of in the actual post. trying to get some character personification so you mold her as you see fit. need details)
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:56 pm

(redo this post completely. lot of the info is not there and i think you're posting to the story of https://surrealillusions.forumotion.com/romance-rp-f18/urban-infidelity-female-mature-t774.htm , did not find this girl at a bar)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next