Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

if i was the sinner would you be the preacher? [m/m open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

if i was the sinner would you be the preacher? [m/m open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: if i was the sinner would you be the preacher? [m/m open]   if i was the sinner would you be the preacher? [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 9:16 pm

Taking in her words when spoken, Kalie held a valid point regarding her own reason behind the trespassing. Given her hour in distress and sought aid which didn't gain a respond, only until force to enter the cabin. Despite knowing this, the male didn't acknowledge nor responded. Rather, he kept to the task at hand, starting the a fire with the dry wood set aside by the fireplace, before making use of the fire starter. Straightaway the wood came consumed in flames, not only brightening the room but also slowly provided warmth. Once the small task had been dealt, his attentions turn towards Kalie, “no need for apologies since you didn't do any real harm, you were only looking for help, right?” That said he carried on to tend to the wound, taking up something cold from the icebox and pressed against her burn cheek. Furthermore, offered a warm blanket that came wrapped around Kalie's form to further warm her body. “Lamont,” giving his name, after introducing herself first, “and just what are you looking at,” he notice her eyeing him up and felt to tease as his gazes kept to Kalie. “Aside from taking in the view, is there anything else you'd need? Food or something to drink?”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: if i was the sinner would you be the preacher? [m/m open]   if i was the sinner would you be the preacher? [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 8:45 pm

Kalie eyed the man with a frown as he spoke, "I did knock. And call out" she stated her arms wrapping around her waist as the coldness returned to her. Watching him she raised a brow as he cleaned off of the couch, when he said he would start up a fire she moved over to the couch her heels clicking against the floor, sitting down Kalie perched on the edge of the cushion and clasped her hands on her lap looking regal sitting on his couch. "Sorry for just coming to your cabin but I was coming down from the resort and I crashed my car" Kalie said as she pointed to the burn on her cheek from her airbag deploying trying to show him that she hadn't just wandered into his cabin for the sheer hell of it and that she had done so looking for help, reaching up to her long black hair Kalie flicked it over her shoulder so it was out of her way. "I'm Kalie by the way" she said with a small smile as she felt that she had let the silence grown between them long enough, as she watched him Kalie tried not to let herself be distracted by this man's half nakedness as she had always been a sucker for a man with a great physique.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: if i was the sinner would you be the preacher? [m/m open]   if i was the sinner would you be the preacher? [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 5:04 pm

if i was the sinner would you be the preacher? [m/m open] Master10

Leaving a much familiar footing imprint along the cold surface made up of dry soil. The beast in question gave himself away, through it's paw marks like any other animal cast a trail  pattern on all fours. For it is common in wolves to be lurking these parts, during the dead of night hunting pray. However this beast finding itself about, roams the area without intending to hunt. No, there is no feeling of hunger nor blood lust with this beast, as all predators regard. Therefore, what brings this wolf out on this hour of the night? While looking to the visible moon inside a clearing where the trees didn't blind the sky, came a deep seeded need to draw in air, delivering a long sounding howl as far the echo could carry. This being, until found interrupted before the first breath. Due to the wolf's attention turning towards the noticeable scent in the air. Lingering perfume mixed in a cold sweat, belonging to a human female drawing near his domain when the ears perked to a stand, hearing footstep nearing. So the wolf overcome in curiousness, sought to investigate the stranger who finds herself approaching his territory.

The first natural instinct for a wolf to find a trespasser invading it's grounds, inspires an aggressive posture. Bearing gums full of sharp fangs, ears flexing backwards into the skull, with threatening  growling before the bark. Yet this the wolf didn't do, as the young woman took steps near the cabin. She didn't seem threatening at the very least. Instead she'd seem distressful, much like a wounded prey. Thankfully on her part, this wolf doesn't fall under the intentions to hunt. And evermore this one seem less sinister, to her reaction of noticing the wolf behind her, she'd took step back, fearfully until backed to the stone wall of the cabin, while looking to him with fearful eyes if to plead no harm. The wolf knew she is afraid, yet he drew near, casting his footing on the outdoor staircase, therefore the question remains, what he intends to do? Paying her no mind, seeing she holds no threat, the wolf passed up the young woman and turn to the door, pawing at the cracked opening to enter. If to say this dwelling belongs to him, since the wolf had enters so casually.

On the following, there is no sigh of the wolf anywhere as the woman came in after. Maybe in the other room? However the master bedroom is the only other room in the cabin, since the kitchen and living room occupied the same space. Therefore it was assumed the wolf came into the bedroom. Yet then it couldn't be confirmed, if not for the man exiting the room and closing the door on his way out. He held no surprise expression nor shock from the girls sudden outburst in a scream, when he inadvertently jump scare the poor woman. As if he'd foreseen the event a prepared for the reaction, knowing she'd came to the door beforehand. From there stood before Kalie, bear chest but clothed below the belt line, looking to her emotionless with the sense of caution. “The front door was open you say? But dose it give you the right to enter without permission? Normally one would knock first and asked to be invited inside,” he responded while continuing to look over Kalie carefully. Until walking passed her, the male came to the couch, taking up a shirt among the other articles of clothing to cloth his top. “Do forgive my shameful display, but you did arrived unannounced,” saying as he cleared the couch of all other clutter in clothing. “Why are you standing there? Have a seat and I'll start up a fire.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: if i was the sinner would you be the preacher? [m/m open]   if i was the sinner would you be the preacher? [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 7:44 pm

if i was the sinner would you be the preacher? [m/m open] A6b2c226d205c81694268c902fd8906c
Kalie knew this could only happen to her, of all people stupid enough to crash their car leaving a wedding party of course it would be her. She had only come into the area to attend her friends wedding and had been the last car the leave the fancy resort it was held at; normally this wouldn't have phased her and should would have just called for a tow truck to come and get her car but since she was up a mountain she had not cell reception and there was no way she could walk down the mountain or back up for help since they had been told that there was a blizzard coming in quickly. Getting out of her warm car she wrapped her arms around her waist hugging herself as she started to walk down a side road that she had seen on her way up and just assumed that it may lead to a picnic area of some sort. Walking down the path her heels crunching the rocks under foot she raised a perfectly sculpted brow when she saw a cabin, "Okay" Kalie said to herself as she reached it. Looking around she slowly walked up the steps, the chill in the air getting stronger by the second as snow flakes began to slowly fall. Reaching up to brush her hair back she winced touching the burn on her right cheek from her airbag going off, shaking her head Kalie reached out and rapped her knuckles against the wood "Hello!" she called out as she leaned to the side trying to see into the cabin "Anyone here?". Hearing movement behind her Kalie turned around and froze, slowly advancing up the steps was wolf, that was not a sight a city girl wanted to see. Taking a step back until her back touched the wall beside the door she looked at the animal with wide eyes.

"Can my day get any worse?" Kalie mumbled to herself as the wolf continued to move towards her as if it wasn't afraid of humans, "Good wolf, please don't eat me" she cooed at the animal praying it would somewhat understand her. But the wolf in question didn't seem at all interested in her; instead it pawed at the cabin door opening it enough that it could slip inside and out of sight. Frowning Kalie pushed herself off of the wall and opened the door more so she could step inside, the place was defiantly lived in as she could see there was dishes on the sink, boots by the door and some clothing thrown onto the couch. "Uh...hello?" Kalie called out again as she walked further into the cabin confused as to where the wolf had gone and if the person who lived in the cabin had made it their pet. Finding what she could only assume was the master bedroom Kalie reached for the door handle but she jumped back with a scream when it suddenly opened showing the person who lived in the cabin. Placing her hand over her racing heart Kalie took a deep breath "Sorry...uh the front door was open?" she offered lamely wondering how this person would react to seeing a stranger in their home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if i was the sinner would you be the preacher? [m/m open]   if i was the sinner would you be the preacher? [m/m open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if i was the sinner would you be the preacher? [m/m open]
Page 1 of 1