Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:35 pm

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
He put his hand to his hand and sighed away from the phone. "Well then, where does it go from here? Are we still allowed to be with one another or can I never see you again? What about your dreams? Will he let us make a baby? Say something because I think we were made for each other!"

"he will let us" she said and told him what her husband said and half cried cause she was kinda releived
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:33 am

He put his hand to his hand and sighed away from the phone. "Well then, where does it go from here? Are we still allowed to be with one another or can I never see you again? What about your dreams? Will he let us make a baby? Say something because I think we were made for each other!"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:24 am

she was glad he diidnt seem to mind sure he was ashocked angry but he also knew she would regret what she did to him and that this or adopting would come up he should had fought harder but he was always a pushover for her and now was no different now would chris understand or would he leave when she told him she squeeled

"i told him" she cried over the phone "ghe knows chris, he knows everything"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:49 pm

He now seemed in deeper danger, messing with a miltary husband's wife. "Well, I don't know about this then. We can't let him know we already slept with one another. Let's just see how things come about."

A few weeks later, her husband came home for a brief period of a week before he would have to resume work overseas for a year and a half. She would obviously be overjoyed by her return but saddened to see her one time affair leave. That night, the husband and wife would proceed to have sex, but as soon as she reached orgasm, she started crying and confessed her sin of adultery. She told him everything and that all she wanted was someone to love her while he was gone and the thought of having another baby. The husband asked who was the one who she managed to seduce, and she said that it was Chris.

(play the revealing scene here, entirely you)

A week or two after she revealed the affair, Chris got a phone call from Melody.

(play the phone call scene here)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:21 am

"Well, call him and ask him about it. Don't say that we already had sex or he won't approve of us. If he agrees to it, we can do it without fear." He came up with a brilliant idea. "Since he can't give you kids anymore, maybe we can have each other. Whenever you and your husband want a baby, I'll be the one putting it in your oven." He figured this would be the best of both worlds. Her husband knew Chris well and in truth Chris did have some similarities with her husband. Would her husband be an understable macho man and let him have at her or would he be heavily protective of his wife and kill him if he got anywhere close?

(you play her husband, story is in your hands)
lol]

"i wpould but he is over seas in haiti and the phones are out due to the earthquake" she said
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:30 pm

"Well, call him and ask him about it. Don't say that we already had sex or he won't approve of us. If he agrees to it, we can do it without fear." He came up with a brilliant idea. "Since he can't give you kids anymore, maybe we can have each other. Whenever you and your husband want a baby, I'll be the one putting it in your oven." He figured this would be the best of both worlds. Her husband knew Chris well and in truth Chris did have some similarities with her husband. Would her husband be an understable macho man and let him have at her or would he be heavily protective of his wife and kill him if he got anywhere close?

(you play her husband, story is in your hands)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:48 pm

"Well, you have to make a decision on how you wanna keep going with this affair. Your son is going off to college soon and with your husband gone for a while, you'll be all alone. Your husband can't give you kids. There are a few options. First, you can continue this affair and ultimately divorce him. Second, you could probably ask him for more kids and he might let you pick someone. Or, third abandon the affair." Her husband was a very understaning guy and probably might let her sleep around to get pregnant, so long as the baby's father looked like her husband.
"guess i could try number two see where that goes then take the other options depending on the outcome"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:39 pm

"Well, you have to make a decision on how you wanna keep going with this affair. Your son is going off to college soon and with your husband gone for a while, you'll be all alone. Your husband can't give you kids. There are a few options. First, you can continue this affair and ultimately divorce him. Second, you could probably ask him for more kids and he might let you pick someone. Or, third abandon the affair." Her husband was a very understaning guy and probably might let her sleep around to get pregnant, so long as the baby's father looked like her husband.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:33 pm

"Yes, it is against the normal ethics, however it is perfectly legal. We are both two consenting adults. Don't worry about it being a taboo. Once you divorce him, it'll no longer be. I have no regrets fucking a married woman like yourself and possibly getting her knocked up. I don't think you should have any regret of sleeping with another man and possibly carrying his child. It's just natural for a man and a woman to just have at it."
do not forget the others sorry for the short ass posts]
"i wouldnt but he has done nothing to deserve devorce and now that he is an enouch because of me he will blame me if i leave him now"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:21 pm

"Yes, it is against the normal ethics, however it is perfectly legal. We are both two consenting adults. Don't worry about it being a taboo. Once you divorce him, it'll no longer be. I have no regrets fucking a married woman like yourself and possibly getting her knocked up. I don't think you should have any regret of sleeping with another man and possibly carrying his child. It's just natural for a man and a woman to just have at it."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:52 pm

He sighed. "Yes, I'll be the one to satisfy you. But, you tell me if you want my babies. Look me down and take into account the amazing sex we just had. If I gave you a good time and you're that interested in me, then I don't see why you can't have my kids. You're very beautiful and so would our kids."
"i want our children thats a silly question after all thats happened but you know what we did is major taboo"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:13 pm

He sighed. "Yes, I'll be the one to satisfy you. But, you tell me if you want my babies. Look me down and take into account the amazing sex we just had. If I gave you a good time and you're that interested in me, then I don't see why you can't have my kids. You're very beautiful and so would our kids."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:27 am

"i am not on the pill" she replied then took a breathafter inwardly nodded then looked into his eyes "will you"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:34 am

"Well you let me have sex with you and. . ." He moved over to her lower lips and spread them apart so he could see if it was true. ". . . I did manage to cum inside you." She most likely did not feel him cum inside of her as she probably was lost in the ecstacy of her own orgasm. "If it's close to that time of the month and you aren't on the pill, probably a good chance you'll get pregnant and the baby will be mine."

He laid himself back on top of her body, but did not resume fucking her. "We're not freaking out about it, so you might as well ask me if I'll be the one to satisfy you and make babies. You won't know the answer unless you ask." He made a brief kiss on her lips and let her speak.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:35 pm

He thought about it for a minute on whether or not he would be willing to get her pregnant and make her dreams come true. "Well if that's what you want, why not go ahead and ask me already?"
she never thought of that or if she did she was afraid he would say no in fact that still scared her "cause im afraid oyu will refuse besides i am still married to him we not devorced we are just apart too much "
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:57 pm

He thought about it for a minute on whether or not he would be willing to get her pregnant and make her dreams come true. "Well if that's what you want, why not go ahead and ask me already?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:49 pm

"prerhaps maybe if it had been you i would not had to slip i guess i did that cause of the pain from childbirth now i regret it now like you said he isnt around and i go nuts wanting to be filled"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:21 pm

He then realized he had been played like a fiddle the entire time. Her showering, her eargerness for sex, her concealment of the video camera' the entire thing was a trap. She was a cougar on the prowl and managed to seduce her son's best friend to her den and mate with her. He took it all in for a second and then smiled. He enjoyed her trap and then he remembered she said what her name was. "Melody, hmm? That's a pretty beautiful name for someone like yourself. You're a pretty clever lady, luring me into your bed while your husband is who knows where. And then you want more kids?"

He thought about the kids part. "If you want more kids and your husband can't do it, it would be pretty awesome. And pretty sexy for you knowing that someone is willing to knock your ass up and pound the hell out of you in bed. Maybe I should have been your husband?" He also thought, maybe he could be.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:45 pm

He continued to thrust until he felt her insides clamping down on his shaft. He felt this would be the perfect opportunity to orgasm in unison so once he felt her surge, he let loose inside of her. For the time bing, this one night was the first and last of the affair. However, what would remain unknown, at least for a month or two from now, the seeds of adultery had been sewn and through their love, one seed managed to take root inside of the fertile womb of his lover. The love child would come 9 months from now and just in time for her to choose her lover or her husband of over a decade. It was a seret desire to have another child at some point but she always would have a regret of getting her husband clipped after just one. She never used birth control since it was not naturally needed. "So tell me, what's your real name and what was all the extra attention to my balls for?"

(you can reveal her intentions if you wish at any time in the story.)

"to get you ready for this moment i am tired of being alone and i want more children" she admitted after telling him her name was melody
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:56 pm

He continued to thrust until he felt her insides clamping down on his shaft. He felt this would be the perfect opportunity to orgasm in unison so once he felt her surge, he let loose inside of her. For the time bing, this one night was the first and last of the affair. It was a seret desire to have another child at some point but she always would have a regret of getting her husband clipped after just one. She never used birth control since it was not naturally needed. "So tell me, what's your real name and what was all the extra attention to my balls for?"

(you can reveal her intentions if you wish at any time in the story.)

Last edited by BloodToxinSplitter on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:14 pm

she moaned and said she was ready to come too
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:28 am

Once she planted one more kiss to his balls, he moved himself back into position to take her to her climax. He slid back inside of her and laid himself on top of her body. He moved his arms to get her legs wrapped around his body to hold him inside her and he proceeded to pound her full force. He felt himself close and from the expressions of her face, she was close to it as well. "Are you ready to cum? I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:39 pm

After a few minutes of licking her folds, he felt she could give him a litlte something special. So he repositioned himself so she could have a go with her mouth and hands. He swore he even heard her kiss his balls now and again, as if she was hoping for something good to come from this affair.

she kept kissing and sucking him off
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:17 pm

After a few minutes of licking her folds, he felt she could give him a litlte something special. So he repositioned himself so she could have a go with her mouth and hands. He swore he even heard her kiss his balls now and again, as if she was hoping for something good to come from this affair.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:10 pm

He toook her request as though she didn't want him to cum too early and wanted herself to come first. He stopped thrusting for a bit to reduce his need to shoot off inside of her. He decided the best thing to do was to stop slamming her and start tasting. So he pulled out of the lover and lowered his head to her glistening lips. He rested his hands on her stomach and eagerly slid tongue into her folds.
shwemoaned and withered as he tasteed her where she needen him most
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next