Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saved From Hell [m/m open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 12:50 am

Araphael let out a laugh, head tilting slightly to the right. "I guess being the first angel gives me some old fashioned ideas. I'd rather not have my freedom at the expense of others." When she mentioned Michael, he went quiet for a long moment. "Michael... He turned the boy?" He spoke in a low voice, knowing how Yeshua liked to change his victims. The angel looked calm as could be, but a vibration rippled out from Araphael through the ground. Faint dust fell from the roof as the entire basement was shaking now. Thin golden lines appeared along the bars of his cage, spidering as the steel cracked from the force of the angel's power surge. "Then the angel I felt die... was Uriel. He would have broken the rules of Heaven to help Michael, knowing the consequences...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 12:36 am

Stella shrugged her shoulders "There is always the chance he can" she said softly a sad tone to her words as she thought about Maric going beast, closing her eyes she sighed softly at his words "Well, being free is what you want isn't it?" she asked him as she stretched her legs out and crossed them at the ankles comfortably. "He can have me for as long as he wants...As long as he leaves Maric alone and doesn't call for Michael" Stella sighed with a shake of her head knowing that asking that of Yeshua was a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 12:19 am

The angel let out a tired sigh, leaning his head back with his sightless eyes closed. "The boy is an enigma to me. I don't think he would go beast, not with his mother's blood running in him, but with what he bragged about years ago.. There is no telling what may happen." When she spoke of Yeshua's plan for him, he let out a tired laugh. "Breaking the boy is what he wants. Letting me go is only a prize for you coming here, giving him what he wants." He jerked his left arm with a slight scowl. "If only I could get loose, I'd have my power and I could break Yeshua's connection to you."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 11:58 pm

Stella sighed as Araphael explained that if she went feral it would break Maric, "Going feral isn't something I have control over" she said unhappily, she knew it was a curse that was held over her head. "And I take it if Maric loses control it'll break me right?" Stella asked even though she already knew the answer to her question, she had no doubt that if Maric lost control of himself Stella would bear the brunt of it. "Yeshua has a plan for you...Sending you to Alia" Stella said softly before she sat back down on the floor her back resting against the bars of Araphael's cage.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 11:52 pm

"I am blind in more than one way, it seems." He muttered, somehow finding the strength to sit up and back against the wall behind him, loosening the pressure the chains put on his arms. "That is what he wants to do... You and Maric are connected, on a deep level that many never get to experience. Now that you both have acknowledged the connection... if you go feral, it will break the boy. He will never be the same...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 11:23 pm

Crossing her arms over her chest Stella raised a brow a little as he explained that he was bound in celestial steel, when he laughed and said that there was no use she frowned at him even though she knew he couldn't see the look on her face. "I was made by Yeshua angel...I have yet to find chains that I cannot break...I'm sure that celestial steel would be an interesting challenge" she said with a smirk, after a moment the smirk slipped from her face and she sighed a little "But to even attempt to get you out I'd have to become what he wants me to always be" Stella said sadly knowing she was stronger if she became feral but she didn't want to give Yeshua the pleasure of seeing her like that ever again.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 6:49 pm

"This is celestial steel... The last of it left in this world." He jerked at the chain on his right arm, letting out a tired breath. "I forged these chains millennia ago, to originally hold Lucifer." When she said something about getting him out, he let out a sharp laugh. "These chains held that fallen angel for years, and they have held me for thousands of years... There is no use...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 6:26 pm

The anger he showed made Stella shudder, she could feel the burning rage he had for Yeshua and she didn’t like it. Getting to her feet she slowly walked around the cage he was in wondering if there was a way she could get him out. “What are your chains made of?” She asked wondering what Yeshua was keeping him bound with. “If I could get you out of the chains you could leave and go to Alia” Stella added thoughtfully even though she knew she didn’t have the strength to break anything, she knew if she were to even attempt to get Araphael out she would need to feed a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 6:18 pm

The angel went scarily still, and there was an oppressive silence. Deathly anger permeated the air, and the angel suddenly let out a ragged scream, jerking intensely at his chains. Murderous intent rolled off of him, but even with the strength of his anger, even this only lasted for a moment, and he lost the energy quickly. "That is why he brought the boy here before my sight left me...." He spoke in a ragged voice, taking in a shuddering voice. "Alia." His voice held a deep feeling for the woman, hinting at a shared past.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 6:05 pm

Stella couldn’t help but laugh as soon as he said who he was, “Ah the angel I have only read about. The great and powerful Araphael” she said smiling but as soon as he mentioned Alia her eyes opened and the smile slipped from her face. “I know her...Tried to kill her a few times” she said softly before she glanced at Araphael, “She is Maric’s mother.” Sitting there quietly she reached out for Michael, finding him she pulled him into her mind a trick Yeshua had taught her and showed him exactly what she was seeing “Tell Alia” Stella whispered even though she knew Araphael would still hear her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 5:51 pm

When she asked him who he was, he let out what sounded like a sad laugh, his wings shifting feebly against the floor. "I have deteriorated over the millenia, but I am still the angel was was before... under all this. I am Araphael, former guardian of creation, and first of all angels." There was a odd pause, and a stray, slightly faded scent drifted past him. "Ah... Do you know Alia? You have a trace of her scent around you..."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 5:35 pm

Stella moved a little and watched as the angel jerked and his power interested her, “His mother...She can’t do anything against Yeshua...like me she’s tied to him” she sighed as she ran a hand through her hair she moved her head against the bars and looked at him properly “What is your name angel?” Stella asked before closing her eyes “I’d like the know since you’re a prisoner like me.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 4:25 pm

There was a flash of intense pressure that flashed out, curiously curving to avoid hitting Stella. The angel jerked at his chains, but quickly lost his energy. "His son... Disgusting." He took in a jagged breath, just going as limp as he could. "Wanting to hurt your child... He isn't even thinking about what will happen to the boy's mother...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 4:17 pm

Stella gave a small laugh when the angel said that it would be very painful, "I have spent years of my life with Yeshua, I know what he likes to do" she said with a shake of her head. When he asked what Maric did to make Yeshua want to put him through hell she sighed a little and leaned her head against the bars as she closed her eyes, "Maric is his son. His the strongest hybrid I have ever seen...But Yeshua wants him to hurt" Stella said softly her words almost a whisper as she frowned a little as she thought of Maric.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 6:57 am

The angel lowered his head, having expended the last of his meager energy. "Ah... Then he will need me. I'm sorry... it will be very painful." A slight wave of some kind of power hit him after she sat down. "The boy... He is doing this to harm Maric. I understand attacking him if he has been saving vampires like Yeshua said he was... but what did the boy do to make Yeshua want to put him through... this?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 8:45 pm

Stella looked over to where the sound had come from, moving onto her knees she scrabbled over to the bars and held onto them. Seeing his face she frowned a little as she looked at him, "I know you" she said softly before she shook her head taking note of his eyes before she smiled a little sadly when he asked hot long Yeshua had said she was going to stay there. "I'm not new angel, I'm an old soul here" Stella said before she sat back down on the ground and leaned against the bars "His going to keep me here for a few days...To hurt someone".
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 8:38 pm

A faint, pained groan came from the darkened corner to her right, and upon closer inspection one could see bars two inches apart, and lining down the wall six feet from it. In the middle of this cage was an angel with massive white wings. They stretched six and a half feet from wing tip to wing tip, but they laid limply on the floor. Long, dull black hair hung over its face, obscuring it's features. Letting out a huff of air, the angel lifted its head, showing a very familiar face, but with pure white eyes with no pupil. "No... he brought someone new.... How long did he tell you that you were going to be here, stranger?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 2:55 am

Stella narrowed her eyes at Yeshua when he spoke, fear ran through her body when he said that the next three days would be his. Whatever he was going to do she knew it wasn't going to be good. When he disappeared she sat down on the ground, closing her eyes she focused on Maric as she dropped her barriers again. "Don't react to him" Stella whispered not sure it Maric would hear her as she showed him quick flashes of what had happened, everything inside of her was worried about what Yeshua would drive Maric to do.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 3:38 pm

Yeshua let out a chuckle as he took a step back from her, crossing his arms over his chest. "You will be alone in here tonight. The next three days will be mine... and when you return home, I will relish that boy's anguish, as he will see everything that happens here. He will break, and neither him nor his mother will never cross me again...." He chuckled under his breath again, disappearing with a puff of grey smoke.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 6:51 pm

Stella clenched her teeth when Yeshua disappeared with her, when they got to where he wanted to take her she took steps away from him so there was distance between them. "You've got what you wanted, now what?" she demanded as she placed her hands on her hips fixing Yeshua with a look that could kill, as she looked at Yeshua she focused on dropping her barriers a little as she forced herself to show Michael that she was fine. She found it harder to show him images because she hadn't fed from him but Stella was going to show him what she could even if it made her exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 6:28 pm

Yeshua could see the hatred and want for his death, and all it did was make him grin. She may end up killing him, but all he cared about was breaking that boy of Alia's down to his smaller parts. He wanted his soul to weep, and he knew just the way to do that... without killing Stella. Michael let out an annoyed breath as the pressure disappeared just as Yeshua used his power to instantly disappear with Stella. "Dammit...." He muttered, struggling to his feet.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 6:04 pm

Closing her eyes Stella took a deep breath before she slowly got to her feet and she walked towards Yeshua, looking at Michael when he spoke she gave him a sad smile "I have to" she said before she looked at Yeshua and studied his face. "His my sire, if he wants he can make my life hell" Stella added as she continued to look at the man in front of her, the one who had been at the forefront of her nightmares for years but also the one who she always had dreams of killing. "Just...Look after Maric" she said as she looked over at Michael and gave him a small wink, if she went with Yeshua she could at least show Maric bits and pieces of where they went.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 5:59 pm

Yeshua glanced over at her, never once letting Michael up. If he did, he knew what would happen. A thought came to him, and he chuckled under his breath. "I wish I could be there to see her face when she sees that damned angel." He crossed his arms over his chest, no longer making Michael hurt, but he kept intense pressure on the former angel's back to keep him from getting up. "I will let him be once we are gone." He said in a deadpan voice, staring down at Michael. Michael tried his best to get up, but the vampire's power was too strong. "Stella... Don't."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 5:45 pm

Stella bit her bottom lip when Yeshua turned his eyes on her, "And Michael. You leave them all alone and I'll come with you" she said softly as she glanced at Michael a little when he said that Araphael was dead. "Yeshua likes to keep...things" Stella stated before she looked back at him her gaze hardening as she glared at Yeshua, "If I come with you you stop calling for Michael" she added even though she knew she was pushing her luck with Yeshua by telling him to stop calling for Michael if she came with him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 9:28 am

Yeshua let out a low chuckle, looking down at Michael, immobilized by pain. "Oh, I am always calling this one... It is you that I need to see." He turned suddenly cold, dead eyes on Stella. "I want you to come with me. You do that, and I will leave Maric and Alia be... I may even let Araphael go."

"He's... dead." Michael got out through clenched teeth, getting a chuckle out of Yeshua. "Is that what they told the world? Heh..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saved From Hell [m/m open]
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next