Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saved From Hell [m/m open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 10:31 pm

Stella shrugged her shoulders delicately “I’ve been known to press buttons in the right order” she said causally, when he stepped forwards and forced her to take a step back she made sure that they stayed toe to toe showing him that his size didn’t bother her. “I’ve bowed down to wolves for years, what makes you think I’ll do that to you?” Stella questioned since she could feel that he was different and if he really was the one working to free vampires she didn’t see the need to not press him, “Tell me, what vampire has ever acted differently because I can assure you I am not like them” she said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 9:51 pm

Maric had spent five years going through challenges ever since his mother had died, as he had a born half-blood, not a werewolf turned into a vampire. So he was used to in your face personalities, but he had never really interacted with a vampire with such a personality. "You really are trying to make me upset, aren't you? It won't work." His eyes narrowed slightly, taking a step forward, forcing her to take a step back at the same time. "You are going to do this every day... aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 9:41 pm

Stella braced herself when he grabbed her and threw her into the wall, hissing at him she moved in the blink of an eye she was in front of him her body pressed against his as she looked up at him “Or what?” She challenged him her norma challenging personality back in full swing now she had fed “You’ll starve me? Or worse kill me?” Stella jokes she had a feeling the man in front of her would not starve her like the wolves who had owned her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 6:30 pm

Maric knew what was going to come, and he did not like the thought that he would have to have to hurt this woman, so fresh from the hell she had been in, but if she pushed it...

So when it happened, his wolf reacted immediately to the challenge, and he grabbed her arms, turning and throwing her against the wall next to his desk, ignoring the rip to his skin from her fangs. His dual colored eyes were pitch black, and he scowled at her. "Stop this foolishness."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 6:23 pm

The power that flowed from him was addicting and Stella wanted more, hearing him tell her that she had had enough she made a small animalistic noise in the back of her throat and her grip on his arm tightened. For all she cared in that moment he would have to break her fingers to make her stop. Opening her eyes and looked up at him her normal washed out mint eyes locked on his face as she continued to drink, taking her time she slowly pulled from fangs from his arm and licked the wounds she had made. “Make me” Stella stated in a sultry voice, feeding off another could create sexual tension and Stella knew that well but that wasn’t going to stop her and without warning she bit into him again challenging his authority over her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 6:16 pm

Maric's power flowed intensely through his blood, as his father was actually one of the First Blood, his father having awoken and bred with a vampire before he died from the Blood Fever, a super rare disease vampires could catch. His rare bloodline gave him much more power than a normal half-breed like him should be able to have. He ignored the intense high that ran over his mind when she bit into him, he gave a good thirty seconds before he spoke, Power weaving through his words, "That is enough. Do not make me have to hurt you to stop."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 6:04 pm

“I moved from one prison to the next” Stella scoffed with a shake of her head, she knew that this would happen. Another set of walls for her to be trapped behind. “If he finds me I will shred him to pieces” she stated casually as if it was no big deal, watching as he stood she marvelled at how tall he was before her eyes snapped up to his face. “Drink from you?” Stella asked before she licked her lips slowly, he did smell delicious. Without saying a word she reached out and grabbed the arm that was closest to her and raised it slowly to her mouth, “You’re a fool” she said as she opened her mouth and touched her fangs to his skin her eyes watching him closely before she hit down. As soon as his blood flowed into her mouth her eyes fluttered closed and she gave a moan of satisfaction at the taste. She knew full well that she wasn’t going to stop drinking until he made her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 5:56 pm

Maric looked up from the book her had been reading, his dual colored eyes looking at her with a cool gaze. "You have no need to hunt. Besides, it will be at least seventy-two hours before we can even think of letting you out. Jareth will be looking for you." He let out a low sigh before standing up, letting out a yawn. "You can take blood from me."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 5:52 pm

Waking up with a jolt Stella sat upright in the bed her long brown hair cascading around her, now she was dressed not in clothes that showed she was owned she looked almost innocent. Turning her head she looked towards the man her eyes still blood red, swinging her legs out of the bed she sauntered towards him. Stopping directly in front of him she fixed him with a cool gaze, “Let me hunt” she stated. She could feel her stomach tightening in hunger and she could not remember the last time she had fed properly, she knew logically she was in no shape to actively hunt. Her chest rose and fell quickly showing him how much effort she was going through just to be standing in front of him and her skin burnt hot telling her she would not last much longer before going feral and ripping her way through the pack she now found herself in.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 5:41 pm

"Maric!" One of the omega soldiers ran up, his eyes green, showing that his inner wolf was active, even though he was in his human form. "We need to get going, sir! The enemy is scattered. There were three betas following you three, but we have them following false trails."

"Understood." Maric turned and picked the woman up, frowning as he could feel an unnatural heat coming off of her body. "This alpha better hope I don't run across him." He growled under his breath, before taking off.

- - - - -

After two hours of laying false trails, they arrived at his home. Having a couple of the women wash the vampire up, he had her dressed in fresh clothes and then placed in his room. He sat at his desk in the room, dressed in black pants and a short sleeve white shirt. He was there to provide what she was sure to go after as soon as she woke up.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 5:29 pm

Raising her head off of the ground Stella stared at the man, “I was apart of his court” she said with a shake of her head. She remembered the night they had killed him. The fool wanted to sell his own people to the wolves and in killing him they had signed their own deaths. Staring at his arm she took note of the royal crest that was there making her fling herself upright, without warning her injured left arm shot out and grabbed him by the throat but because of the damage to her shoulder her grip was weak. “He was a fool” Stella hissed at him “I hope you’re not a fool like he was” she added as she slowly took her hand from his throat her blood red eyes fixing him with a firm stare before she forced herself to get to her feet her legs shaky, moving to take a step away from the man and his beta that had gotten to his feet Stella stopped her eyes closed and she crumpled to the ground passing out from the lack of blood.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 5:20 pm

Maric knelt down, his arms resting on his knees as he easily stayed in that crouched position. "I and my people have been tracing your... life back for many years. You remember the last vampire king, yes? The one killed foolishly by his own people, allowing for werewolves to move in and subjugate the vampire people?" He reached up and pushed up the sleeve of his dress shirt, showing her the royal crest on his forearm just below his inner elbow. "We need to get you out of here, understand?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 5:12 pm

Stella gave a feral snarl at the man who spoke, when he said that the wolf under her was his beta her red eyes swept over him for a moment. Without a word she moved a little before she launched herself at the wolf who spoiled her meal, even though she was weak her body slammed into his like she was hitting a brick wall making her fall into her back and give a scream of frustration. “Why should I trust you?” She demanded angrily from where she lay, she had expanded her energy chasing his beta. Staying where she was Stella stared up at the tress “Just kill me already” Stella states with a deadpan voice “It’ll be a mercy at this point.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 4:30 pm

Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 9 Mas213

Maric sighed as he slipped into the abandoned hallway, loosening the black tie he had worn to the event. He dressed in only black and white, and despite his massive size, he had somehow managed to blend in with the crowd. His anger at seeing the woman had reared up, but he had to keep suppressing his power, until he had gotten his job done at least.

- - - - -

Maric felt a perverted sense of satisfaction as the explosives he had snuck in and planted went off. The chaos that ripped through the massive house made him laugh. Feeling the taste for the pack's alpha's blood rushed through him, and if it hadn't been for the voice that yelled out that the vampire had been hurt, he might not have stopped. Giving chase, he stopped and staying in wolf form, he slowly approached the vampire. "I would not hurt that one. He is my beta general after all. You do want to survive long enough to get a proper meal, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 2:52 am

Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 9 Tumblr_inline_pe04ctyD3d1rwopi4_500

Stella had known nothing other than being owned by werewolves, passed from pack to pack each other more aggressive than the one before. That was how she now found herself owned by one of the larger packs in the local area as their exotic entertainment, she had heard in passing from some other vampires she had come across being sold from place to place that there was a large pack of werewolves working on saving vampires like herself from these packs that wished the trade them.

But Stella doubted that, walking down the stairs of the pack house scantily clad she felt her stomach clench as she could not remember the last time she had fed properly; walking into the ballroom where a large party was underway Stella walked with grace her hips swaying hypnotically until she reached the centre of the room where she began to dance since she was their nightly entertainment. The music played and she danced, as she did she took note that there was quite a few new people she had never seen before at these parties. These people moved through the others looking at her only stopping to whisper to each other before they continued on.

Just as a round of music ended there was an eerie silence, Stella stopped dancing and looked around as she could feel something building; seeing the new werewolves look at her and nod Stella frowned at them for a moment before a large explosion ripped through the room knocking everyone off of their feet and sending her flying backwards as debris rained down on top of her. A scream left her painted lips as a chunk of wood went through her left shoulder.

In the chaos of the explosion she was grabbed by hands on either side her and pulled from the floor and dragged outside, werewolves around her were running in panic and she didn't quite feel as if she was awake as it felt like everything was moving in slow motion for her. "Shit! The vampire got injured" someone said near Stella making her look around, pulling her arms from the hands holding her she ignored the pain she was in as she reached up to the wood and ripped it from her shoulder without flinching. Since she had been half starved her eyes were blood red as her body needed to heal herself, and now she was outside of the damned house she could hunt.

Before anyone could grab her again Stella took off at a sprint her hunger over taking her, seeing something running along beside her Stella sniffed at the air and got the scent of wolf; they had made her life hell for years. Without hesitation she threw herself at whoever was running beside her sending them both tumbling through the leaves until she got them pinned under her body she hissed baring her fangs at them showing them she wasn't playing "You are an idiot for following a hungry vampire" Stella said softly in a sultry voice.

Hearing footsteps behind her Stella turned her head and hissed at whoever was there, she didn't care who they were even though she could feel that whoever was behind her was powerful, more powerful than anyone else she had been around before but even though she could smell the scent of wolf on them she could tell that they were no wolf themselves but she could not tell what they were. "This doesn't concern you" she spat over her shoulder angry at whoever was trying to spoil her meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saved From Hell [m/m open]
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: