Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saved From Hell [m/m open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 4:39 pm

After breaking the rules for the angel-turned vampire years ago, Uriel had no problem taking the man to his private home back in the Heavens, putting him under the care of his house-keeper. He left, going back down to the Earth. Sneaking up on Maric, he forced the curse to go dormant and put him in his room. Smelling the acrid scent of fear drifting on the wind, he made himself unseen to the pack as a whole, and then went to follow the female vampire. Watching for a moment, he dropped his glamour, standing with his jet black wings spread out behind him, ready to get away if he needed to. "Are you wanting to die, Stella?" He said in a low voice, his ice blue eyes flashing. "You will, out here alone."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 4:33 pm

Stella hadn’t felt like this in years, she could feel her fear side bristling under her skin. But this was the kind of feral that even mass feeding could not deal with, making a sound of pure frustration she tore out of the house the front door slamming into the wall as she left and she darted into the trees a sharp wind left in her wake. Reaching the edge of the land she was on Stella shook her head letting the feral side of her take over as she took of running again past the bouncy “If he was still alive I’d kill him again” Stella snarled angrily to herself as she continued to run her mind shattering to act on pure vampire instincts. Seeing a deer she gave a feral snarl and took off after it, she took it down without effort and slammed her teeth into its neck feeding on it. Yes animal blood wasn’t as satisfying as human or werewolf but she didn’t care.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 4:21 pm

"Well, that was stupid of you." A man almost seven feet in height with icy-blue eyes and jet black hair appeared, kneeling down next to the incapacitated man. "Michael, you need to be careful. Whatever... that thing did to you, sapped a majority of your powers." Raising a hand, a silver-gold light radiated from it as he passed it over Michael, who let out a hard cough as the massive man helped him sit up. "I can't believe another of Yeshua's... victims is alive." He muttered, and the tall man frowned. "That vampire was attacked by Yeshua?" Michael nodded. His body was shaking, and the tall man smiled sadly. "Come on, Michael. Maric won't miss you for a couple of hours." He easily picked up the man and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 4:12 pm

Stella looked at the man in the doorway as he spoke, as soon as he mentioned how she had been changed she stalked angrily towards him and her hand flew out gripping his throat tightly. “You know nothing of what was done to me” she hissed her eyes bleeding to a deep almost black red as she squeezed harder her body shaking with anger “You are a child compared to me, do not speak of things you know nothing about” Stella spat as she shoved her hand forward into his throat before she snatched her hand away from him and vanished from before him upstairs. Her anger seemed to seep through the house making a few wolves look out of their rooms curiously as they had never felt anger from a vampire before.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 3:58 pm

Michael stood in the doorway that led to the massive kitchen as she returned. He turned crimson eyes towards the door, feeling the darkness surging outside. "He has created a delusion in his mind. He seems to believe it was the people that killed... her, that gave him the blood curse. No... It was her." He glanced towards her, his oddly calm composure... strange. "You were attacked my a vampire with the blood curse. An antediluvian, one of the First Blood, changed by its sins. You survived, and he senses that...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 3:49 pm

Stella couldn’t help but frowned when he turned his right side to her, seeing his eyes pitch black she couldn’t help but hiss at him and step back in a flash putting distance between the two of them. The last time she had ever seen something like she had become a vampire and that memory still haunted her. She knew she could risk drinking from him but getting poisoned wasn’t how she wanted to die, “It can wait” Stella said stiffly her entire attitude towards him shifting to that of a predator that was cornered. Shaking her head Stella stalked back towards the house and went inside not wanting to be near Maric with whatever was happening to him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 3:42 pm

Maric turned his right side towards her, looking at her out of the corner of eyes that were entirely pitch black, no trace of white left in them. A marking that looked like black color dropped into water had crawled its way up his neck, and up onto his right cheek. "If you want to die from poison, be my guest." He grimaced, closing his eyes with an annoyed growl. "Is it something that could wait?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 3:38 pm

Arthur shivered hearing Maric’s words and he nodded “Yes sir” he said before he headed back on his patrol.

Stepping out of the trees Stella raised a brow seeing Maric with his back to her, waking up to him she reached out and touched his shoulder lightly “I want to show you something” Stella said having made up her mind that she was going to show him her life. She was the only vampire she knew of that could show someone her memories while feeding on them “But I’ll need to feed on you to show you” she added casually as if it was no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 3:25 pm

Leaves shifted behind Arthur with a non-existant breeze, and a voice that brought with it feelings of dread whispered behind him, "Watch how you act, Arthur. If any of you push her too far, I will discipline her... but I would rather not. We all come from the same set on ancestors. We are no better nor worse than vampire kind." Maric's voice only took on that tone when the curse took over. It also amplified his powers, allowing his spirit to splinter, and go to wherever he wanted it to.

Back where she had left him, Maric was on his feet, his back turned towards the direction in which she was sure to come.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 3:02 pm

As she walked through the trees a man stepped from behind one only wearing jeans and he stepped towards Stella making her stop. “Maric knows I’m here” she said simply making the man in question smile at her as if he knew something she didn’t.

Arthur had been patrolling the area making sure no one was coming and going and the vampire in front of him now made him smile, “I know that his with you little vampire, but you can’t go any further if you do we’ll have to bring you back” he said his voice deep Maric the vampire has reached the edge of the grounds he sent to him so he would know where she was.

As soon as the man called her little Stella bared her fangs at him, she didn’t need a reminder of how small she was compared to werewolves, “Fine” she said simply as she turned on her heel and walked away from the man leaving him chuckling behind her. She hated the cocky attitude some werewolves had they were worse than vampires sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 2:49 pm

Maric didn't speak a word when she spoke the truth, knowing that if he did, he would have most likely lost it. When she disappeared, a scowl came to his face, turning into a grimace of pain. He felt the strength go out of his right knee, a result on a blood Curse put on him that night. Moments of intense emotion could cause the curse to activate, sending unimaginable pain through his body.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 2:44 pm

Stella frowned when she saw his eyes turn dark and she could feel the anger there at his words. Walking up to him she stopped so there was an inch between them “You loved a vampire” she stated as she studied his face taking in everything about him, she could tell there was something hiding under the surface that he wasn’t saying or going to admit. “But fine, I won’t ask again” Stella said before she turned and within a blink of an eye she disappeared into the trees nearby her movements silent as she walked through the tress thinking over if showing him what she had been through would make him trust her somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 2:31 pm

Maric had looked up into the sky as a golden eagle flew overheard, and he might not have heard the question she asked, had she not physically moved. Sometimes when he 'zoned out', it could be dangerous. Looking down at her, those calm eyes turned darker, a hint of simmering anger in there. "There is only one order I would give you. Do not ask me again. I do it because I can. Nothing else, understand?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 1:56 pm

Stella glanced at Maric as he spoke and she thought over his words, surely there was a reason he was doing this. Saving vampires. All she could think was that he was looking for something or someone, "Having an alpha not deiced what I can and cannot do is a strange thing" Stella said as she looked around taking in the amazing beauty of the place they were in. Feeling the sun warming her skin she smiled at the feeling, Stella had always enjoyed the feeling of sunshine. She was one of the few vampires left who could be in the sun for several hours before burning from it "So, what made you start rescuing vampires?" she asked as she turned and looked at Maric wanting to know what spurred him into saving her kind.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 10:03 am

"My words my sound contradictory, but my intention behind them is not. It is not up to me if you come or go. All I ask is that you take me with you." Maric spoke in a cool voice, taking in a deep breath as he shut the door behind him. He loved the smell of this place, one of two reasons why he had chosen this place for the rebel HQ.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 3:11 pm

Stella kept her brow raised as she studied his face taking note of his eyes, when he said that as long as she went outside with him until she was full strength she could go out. Turning from him she opened the door and stepped outside and a sight glance over her shoulder, “I guess I should count my blessings that you are letting me outside” she said with a shrug of her shoulders as she began to walk enjoying the feel of the ground under her feet. It had been too long since she had just been outside and not been transported to a new alpha.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 2:20 pm

Maric looked at her with a cool gaze, his 'alpha mode' still kicked in. Taking in a deep breath, he let it out slowly and his gaze returned to its normal dual color, gaze calm. "You are not a prisoner, nor a thing to be owned. As long as you take me with you when you step outside until you are at full strength, then it does not matter to me."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 2:15 pm

Stella looked at Maric’s hand on her wrist she took note that he wasn’t trying to force her and so she let go of the woman’s throat, when he let go of her she dropped her hand down to her side as she waited for the woman to let her go. The woman nodded her head at Maric as she let Stella go “Yes sir” the woman said before she turned and headed off. Turning Stella looked at Maric with a raised brow “Are you really allowing me outside?” She asked him curiously, it had been so long since she had been outside for any length of time.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 12:14 pm

Maric appeared almost instantly, reaching out and calmly putting his hand around her wrist. 'Please let the woman go. Some of my people take their orders way too seriously." He turned cool, dual colored eyes towards the woman that had stopped Stella. "She cannot go outside... without me. Inform Arthur and Damien that I and our recovering guest will be headed outside. Keep an eye on the perimeter, make sure no one gets in... alright?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 12:02 am

Stella knew he was trying to ignore her but she was a hard woman to ignore, “Maric, pleasure” she said giving him a mock bow from where she sat. When he came out she couldn’t help but take her eyes over his chest, she was a lustful woman after all. Rising to her feet she stretched her arms above her head before she headed for his bedroom door. “I take it I am allowed to walk around the house and not just your room” she said not expecting an answer. Opening the door she stepped outside and wandered down the hall once she was out of sight Stella wrapped her arms around her waist, she couldn’t bare the idea of being tied to an alphas room. Not again, not after what she had been through over the years.

———-

After a few hours of roaming the halls not running into many werewolves Stella was growing bored and waking out the front door was so tantalising. Heading for it she went to grasp the handle when a hand grabbed her arm without thinking she swung her body and grabbed the offender by the throat. The person who had grabbed her was a woman “Let go of me” Stella said lowly making the woman laugh “Sorry can’t do that. Maric said you are to stay inside” she said before she sent word through the pack bond to tell Maric the vampire was trying to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 11:54 pm

Maric half ignored her now, pulling off his shirt and tossing it into the basket near his door. He tried to insist that he could clean his own clothes, but the omega women refused to let him do so. "No angle." He didn't want to think about Amberle, not right now. Opening his closet, he disappear into it, coming back out after a few moments, slowly buttoning up a fresh white dress shirt. "My name is Maric."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 11:39 pm

Watching him with her washed out mint green eyes Stella frowned as he walked away from her, she could feel that there was something strange about him. “Let me guess, you are the one who decides if I am ready to go out or not?” She asked, she knew with how long she had been without blood that it would take a long time for her to recover from being starved. When he said that he did it because he wanted to Stella scoffed a little “There is always an angle” she said shaking her head. Walking over to his bed she sat on the edge of it with one leg crossed over the other, “My name is Stella, but I suppose you already know that” she said as she studied his back. She knew if she had met him centuries ago she would have taken him to her bed without a second thought, a handsome man who could take her on had always been a weakness for Stella.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 10:54 pm

Maric turned and walked over towards the doors that hid his walk-in closet. He needed even more distance between the two of them. His power always surged after he fed someone, and he knew that he might have the worse time with the unmated females of the pack tonight. "You do what you want. You just can't step outside for the next three days, and until you are at full strength." Pausing for a moment, he shook his head. "I do it because I want to. No angle."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 10:47 pm

Stella noticed the look in his eyes his intense gaze sending shivers down her spine, that was not a look she had seen before. When he said that she was not apart of his pack or tied to them she couldn’t help but laugh at his words, “But I am tied to your pack, you brought me here and you’re keeping me here. Like it or not you currently own a vampire until I can leave” Stella pointed out to him. When he stepped back from her she did not follow him instead she stayed where she was standing, “And why do you want to save us?” Stella asked tipping her head to the side “Surely there is something in it for you” she added wondering what his end goal was, if he was looking for something in particular.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 10:43 pm

Maric's eyes closed halfway, making his gaze even more intense as they flashed with a dark, fire-red crimson. "I am not like your normal wolf. I do not require any of my people to bow. They do that because of who my father was, who my mother was. You are not a part of this pack. You are not tied by our rules." Maric made a sound deep in his throat as if he was trying to hold something back, and he stepped away from her, putting a couple of inches between them. "I prefer to just help them. Most of them want to kill me once they find out what I am, but that doesn't matter. I will do what I need to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saved From Hell [m/m open]
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next