Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saved From Hell [m/m open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Saved From Hell [m/m open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 12:31 am

Stella couldn't help but laugh a little when Maric said that when he met Araphael as a child he thought he was a chicken-man "I mean, I can see why you'd think that" she said with a grin, seeing the sad expression on his face she squeezed his hand again gently. "You don't need to be sorry Maric, I knew the risk when I did it" Stella stated calmly, she didn't hold it against him. She knew she should tell Maric what Araphael had told her about what would happen to them because of the connection if either of them lost control but she didn't want to worry him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 5:48 pm

There was a moment of pause, before he spoke again. "I remember... meeting Araphael when I was very little. I thought that he was just a big chicken-man." His expression was sad, but he took in a deep breath, slowly letting it out. "Sorry about that... The beast seems to becoming more... wild, independent...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 11:29 pm

Stella couldn't help but smirk seeing Maric jump where he sat and the blush that streaked over his cheeks, "Fate has a bad sense of humour" she said with a shake of her head. Letting him grab her nearest hand she squeezed his hand lightly, the banter between them taking her mind off the dull ache drinking from him had become. "Remind me never to drink from you when you're in a mood" Stella teased him gently.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 10:53 pm

Maric let out a low laugh, looking down at his hands which were resting on his knees, his grip slightly right as he was still calming down. He jerked slightly in his seat when she did that, feeling heat flashing across his face. "Two of a kind." He muttered, reaching out with one hand to grab her nearest hand. "I can't believe Araphael is actually still alive...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 10:44 pm

When he asked if she trusted him Stella looked over at Maric with a raised brow, "I'm still here aren't I?" she asked him with a small smile. "I've had plenty of opportunities to leave but I trust you too much to leave" Stella said with a shrug of her shoulders, leaning into him she placed a gentle kiss on the corner of his mouth "I think we're both fools" she said with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 10:37 pm

Maric was silent as she spoke, sitting to her right now, keeping a few inches of distance between them. Staring at the floor beneath his feet for a moment, he smiled faintly. "I don't know why. I just feel very deeply about it. Something at the core of my soul just does." He glanced over at her. "Do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 10:26 pm

"It matters to me" Stella said as she shook her head as she closed her eyes when Maric held her hand and spoke, "You don't know what Yeshua used to make me do Maric...I'll never take power or energy from you or anyone ever again...I can't" she said softly. Thinking over the last thing he said she opened her eyes and looked up at him with a small frown, "Besides us having a connection why do you trust me?" Stella asked curiously. It had been a long time since someone had trusted her like Maric did.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 10:22 pm

Maric frowned slightly when she told him what Araphael wanted her to do, and what she ended up doing instead. "It wouldn't have mattered to me." He spoke in a low tone, taking one of her hands in his and giving it a tight squeeze, his eyes slowly returning to their normal color. "We are supposed to be each others support. I wouldn't have cared, even for a second, that you had taken without asking first. If you do it, I know you needed to. I trust you, Stella."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 10:17 pm

Letting Maric pick her up without protest Stella put one of her arms around his neck as he carried her, she hissed a little at the pain from drinking from him but she wasn't going to hold that against Maric. Holding onto his arms gently when he sat her on the edge of the bed she guessed was going to be hers she took several deep breaths, "I'm fine...I'm fine" Stella breathed as she slowly let go of his arms to show him that she was okay. "I had to put the barriers up...Araphael wanted me to use your power and energy" she said softly as she looked up at Maric's face, "So I drank from him instead" Stella added giving him a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 10:11 pm

Maric was silent as she did that, taking in a deep, sharp breath when the barriers were dropped, the beast within quickly retreating in the presence of her mind and power. In response to her unsteady movements, something protective stirred in him and he walked over quickly, picking her up into his arms in one smooth movement. Still unable to speak at the moment, Maric silently carried her to the room that was to be hers, across the hall from his own. Using his power to open the door, he walked over to the bed and sat her on the edge of it.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 9:55 pm

Seeing the black bleeding into his left eye Stella wanted to kick herself knowing that drinking from him right now was going to hurt her a bit because of the dark anger he was feeling, grabbing his wrist she lifted his arm up higher. "Don't stop me" she said gently before she lifted his arm to her mouth and sunk her fangs into his skin, as soon as his blood entered her mouth she wanted to spit it back out but she didn't. Stella clenched her eyes closed as she focused on dropping the barriers she had put up as she drank from him, feeling them drop she jerked back from him not caring if she ripped his skin "Shit" she breathed as she turned from Maric and began to walk away from him unsteadily not sure where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 9:48 pm

Maric almost walked into her, a low snarl cutting off when he realized that it was just her. Letting out a sigh, he wanted nothing more than to just be left to go out and get his revenge, but he knew there was nothing he could do, not with his mother's life tied to Yeshua's. He looked at Stella for what felt like forever before he finally lifted his arm slightly, black bleeding into the crimson of his left eye.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 9:41 pm

Taking her hands from her face when she felt Maric walk in she locked her blood red eyes on him taking in the colour of his eyes, taking the pill from him she didn't ask what it was instead she took it without complaint. Listening to Araphael and Alia talking she leaned back into the armchair getting more comfortable waiting for the pill to start taking affect, "I also closed the barriers between us...So that's not helping him either" Stella said as she reached up and rubbed her eyes. Thinking for a moment she got an idea and shot out of the room in a blink of an eye she was in front of Maric so that if he wanted to continue to walk he would need to move her, looking up at him Stella reached out and touched his left hand gently "Give me your arm" she said softly. She wanted to drop the barriers between them to help him feel a bit better and the only way for her to do that with little effort was to feed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 9:32 pm

Having heard the breaking plate from down the hall, an oddly quiet Maric slipped into the room and walked over to where Stella was. He silently handed her a pill that the Resistance had created, that helped vampires with an uneasy stomach. His right eye was completely black, while his left eye was a bright crimson color. He hesitated for a moment, before standing to his feet and leaving the room, never having spoken a word.

"The boy... Maric... How is he?" Araphael asked Alia, a hand resting against her right cheek, even with his sight gone for so long, he still knew her well. "He is angry... Michael brought us to Uriel's old place in the city, and Maric has been trying to suppress the dark anger since then...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 9:18 pm

Stella continued to hold onto Araphael's arm as they walked into the portal together, once they made it through she let go of Araphael her normal pale complexion seemed to take on a lighter shade. Going through portals had never agreed with her. Looking towards the door that opened when the plate hit the floor Stella tipped her head to the side a little "I'm sure Michael said a few things" she said slowly before she took a deep breath trying to stop herself from being sick. Walking over to a nearby armchair Stella sunk into it and put her hands over her face, "He was in a cage...Gotta figure out how to get the chains off" Stella mumbled through her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 9:13 pm

Araphael made a noise under his breath, his breathing slightly labored. "Sorry. It's all the power I have to make the portal." Taking in a deep breath, he concentrated on his steps, going into the portal with a firm determination.

There was only a moment of discomfort, before they suddenly found themselves in the middle of a lavishly appointed living area. A door opened, and there was a shattering sound as Alia's plate slipped from her hands. "Stella! Michael said-" Her words died in her throat, as she caught sight of Araphael.

Before she could even speak, her name left his lips in a tired whisper, "Alia...." The woman jumped over the shattered plate and scattered food, running across the room and flinging her arms around him. Even in his weakened state he managed to hold the woman as close as he could. This showed the depth of their shared past, and made the fact that Yeshua had faked Araphael's death and kept the angel under lock and key even more heinous.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 8:25 pm

Stella laughed a little when Araphael looked at the chains on his arms, “That’s why I said technically” she said with a shake of her head. Watching as he summoned the ball of energy, swearing as she watched it form a doorway she looked up at the ceiling unhappily “I fucking hate portals” Stella grumbled before she grabbed Araphael’s arm nearest to her “Let’s go then” she said with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 3:01 pm

Araphael blinked slowly, looking down at the chains that hung off his arms. "Not entirely." Raising his right hand, he held it off to the side, and a small black ball of energy appeared at his palm. "Going to feel this for a while." The ball shot off and hit the wall, forming a black doorway of sorts. "It will only stay open for a minute. The second we step through, it will create false trails of Chaos, so it will make it hard for him to find where we went. He will chase false trails. I will get out of these chains, and release you three from under him."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 2:28 am

Looking at his arm that he put through the bars Stella smirked a little, grabbing his arm she bit him and drank a bit. Taking her mouth from his arm she let go of him, licking her lips a little she grabbed onto the bars again. Stella could feel power running through her from drinking from Araphael, "Lets see how this goes angel" she said with a grin, closing her eyes she took a few deep breaths as her grip on the bars tightened as she began to pull. It took a moment or two before the cracked bars began to crack more, growling she pulled more until the bars broke. Stepping back a little she took deep breaths "Well, now you're technically free" Stella breathed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 2:16 am

Araphael managed to make a smirk when she mentioned the possibility of having to deal with him unconscious. "My rage at Michael and Uriel's fates and the desire to see Alia again would be enough to keep me moving." Keeping a grip on one bar with his left hand, he stuck the right hand through the bars, ignoring the steel cuff of his chain that slid up his arm from the bars being too close together.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 1:39 am

"If it causes pain that doesn't bother me" Stella said honestly knowing that she could put up with a lot of pain, when he grabbed onto the bars so he wouldn't fall she moved her head back a little as she watched him. When he said that he wouldn't be able to call for her until his blood ran through her she grinned, "Even more reason to drink from an angel" she said. Running her eyes over his currently state she raised a brow a little, "I promise to only take a little...I don't exactly want to deal with a passed out angel."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 1:29 am

Araphael lifted his head, turning his face towards her when she spoke of using his blood. There was a moment of silence, before he let out a chuckle, the shaking of the room stopping. "Under normal circumstances, my blood would cause intense pain, but you want to accept it." He managed to stand up, stepping forward and grabbing the bars before he could fall. "He will be unable to call you until the blood runs its course, and angelic blood takes much longer to fade."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 1:18 am

Flinching when Araphael broke the chain from the wall she got to her feet quickly, watching as he collapsed she shook her head slowly "I can't do that to him" she said softly thinking for a moment she walked up to the bars and grasped them in her hands. Staring at Araphael on the floor she swore before she closed her eyes and put up the barriers in her mind so hard that she knew Maric would feel it, opening her eyes they were blood red "Let me drink from you...I wont use Maric's energy or power...But I'll use your blood" Stella stated firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 1:11 am

Araphael turned his face towards Stella, an oddly serene look on his face. "My dear, I am perfectly calm." His right hand turned into a fist and he jerked hard. The chain didn't break, but he managed to break the chain free of the wall. He quickly did the same to the other chain, collapsing onto his hands with a huff. "You can use your connection to Maric, pull in some power and energy. Break those bars...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 12:57 am

Stella's eyes flashed open as she felt the vibration, when the dust began to fell she looked up at the ceiling worriedly "Yes...Uriel died" Stella said softly as she moved and looked at the cracked bars as the dust continued to fall. "Araphael, you need to calm down if you don't...You'll bury us both" she said slowly as she inched away from the cage, Stella had not seen a pissed off angel before and she didn't want to since she had seen the aftermath once. "I don't think bringing the ceiling down on us is how you want to get out of that cage" Stella added raising a brow, she didn't fancy being crushed even if it wouldn't kill her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saved From Hell [m/m open]   Saved From Hell [m/m open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saved From Hell [m/m open]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next