Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:55 pm

"is there anything i can do to help you sir?" she asked gram unaware of the other in the house but then she wasnt as sensitive as the men in the room
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Alex smiled feeling her leaned up against him and felt a comforting warm feeling when she showed her care for him in her way.

Gram gave what he could do for a grin and then he said to Ryoka, "It's not a case I'm pushing him into making your relationship physical. I'm more interested in seeing you two be happy with each other." He spoke before hearing another walking along in the house, "At the moment my wife and your boyfriend's mother is at work. It's still difficult for me to adapt to this place so work is a lot of trouble."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:56 am

ryoka leaned agains t him smiling "its fine i thjink all parents press therir children around our age " she said "i completely understand but let us come to that part of the road in our own time"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Gram and Alex both listened to the way that Ryoka put her explanations, "I really like this girl Alex. You let her go and I will beat you good." He spoke to his son who laughed lightly in embarrassment that his alien father was getting in on his love life.

"Dad. This is the most normal I've felt in a long time. I'm not making plans like that any time soon." He said to his father then he wrapped his arm around Ryoka's waist with a small smile on his face enjoying the idea that Ryoka was comfortable with his family and the genetic things that came with that.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Ryoka giggled then laughed "there are few of us that wont do that some even go out seeking your kind others just wonder though we are few there are those who are not afraid unlike most i face what i fear that way it dont scare me anymore" she said "alien monster devil demon whatever i would had still come to meet you even if i did have the slightest fear its my nature and who i am " she said "it what keeps me going even thogu im sometimes scared i will get lost and not find my way i still go out every day living in fear of somethign isnt a way to live you must face it and live life to the fullest"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Gram looked at Ryoka and let out a small laugh, "You're the second human I've met that hasn't jumped up screaming 'Ah an alien' and ran out the door." He spoke which he wasn't too concerned with Alex having a girlfriend this early in high school. It was just that charm that both Alex and Gram had.

Alex scratched the back of his head nervously wondering how she was going to react to his father's personality.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:09 pm

"nice to meet you sir my name is ryoka and we just friends right now but im glad you approve of us going to the next step in our relationship even though we barely met "
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:38 pm

blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) Th?id=H.4942524610708416&pid=1(Alex's father. Gram)

Alex lead Ryoka along to bring her to the small home that his family live in. He opened up the door to his home and called out, "Mom. Dad. I'm home and I brought company." He called out to his parents as he walked in and gave Ryoka a smile, "Just don't be too shocked."

The first one to to come out into the open was Alex's father. The strange looking Alien made his presence known as he turned the corner, "So. First day at your new school and you already find yourself a girlfriend. I swear that my charm was the biggest part of me that you took. As well as your mother's looks." He spoke with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:54 pm

she followed him to his house letting him go in first
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:41 pm

Alex nodded when she gave her explanation, "That is true. I try not to instigate or participate in fights. It just happens." He said to her before walking with her so that he could lead her to his parents. Hopefully she wouldn't freak out when she saw what his father looked like. He didn't go out much for the fact that his hologram projection unit was still under repair.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:09 pm

"hmm well i guesss boys gotta be boys and i guess not all fights can be avoided" she said she understood too it wasnt all his fault if the others didnt always pick on the newbees then there would be less fighting
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:38 pm

Alex grinned hearing her then he shook his head, "I don't know why but people just want to pick a fight with me all the time." He said to her then he held onto her hand, "I don't really know. He started talking and then fists went flying. It happens all the time."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Ryoka smiled "thats good to hear i suppose but you know maybe you wouldnt get bruised if you didnt fight all the time what was it about anyway?" she asked sure she liked it when he saved her but she didnt want to have a 'Rocky' in her corner all the time
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:55 pm

Alex chuckled hearing Ryoka's concern over his bruises, "I'll be alright Ryoka. By tonight the bruises will be gone. Comes with the territory." He said to her not wanting to expose that he wasn't entirely human out in the open, "But I do appreciate that you're concerned about me." He said to Ryoka before placing a kiss to her cheek.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:45 pm

Ryok nodded "and while we are thare maybe we can get you a compress for those bruises of yours" she said walkimng along side him him her voice showing only concern for him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:43 am

Alex met with Ryoka after class, a couple of bruises on his face like he had been struck, "Sorry it took so long. I had a little problem dealing with some jerks picking fights." He said to her as he walked next to Ryoka, "Now. Shall we go and meet my parents?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:30 am

time passed and class ended she waited for him at the gate to walk with him to his house to eet te fmily part of her a little nervous but also excited she hoped he would come soon
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:18 am

Alex chuckled with a chuckle when she mentioned the fact they had met in such a way. It was kind of funny when you really thought about it, "I'll see you then." He said to her blushing that she placed the peck on him while they were in public, "Try not to freak out too much when you see my folks. They're not the most normal of people." He spoke before she left and he went his way to his next class.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:50 pm

she smiled "then someone must be heling us i mean whats the odds two lost ones like us would find each other two lost souls brought ogether by fate' she said and pressed against him as she gave him one last peck before they had to head to class "and yes it kinda almost makes it all worth it almost" she said "see you after school" she asked him as they got to her next class
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Alex let a small laugh come up to his lips when she explained that she would get lost so easily, "Well. Honestly I didn't find my way that easily either. I sort of lost my map in that fight I had earlier. Kind of the reason why got to class at the last minute." He said to her which he then rubbed the back of his head, "At least he gets his due when he gets punished for all that." He said to her sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:38 pm

she smiled "hope you know what your getting in for they tease me by saying stuff like i couldnt find the bathroom by myself even with a map" she said "guess i deserve it i got lost so many times on my way here that today my first day accually making it to my first class and on time and i do got to see him every day and in 2 classes least when he teases me in one he ends up being punished so maybe part of his teasing could be revenge i never asked him i guess i just didnt want to know why..." she said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:09 am

Alex shook his head hearing Ryoka give her explanation, "At least you don't really have to worry about him very often." He said to her which then he moved to kiss her cheek, "And I can always help you when it comes to getting lost. I don't have that problem as often." He said to her wondering what she would think of him when she met his parents and the other way around.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:09 am

Ryok shook her head "no i dont know i do know he never stops teasing me every day its something new but mostly its about me getting lost guess it makes him feel better to hurt others"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Alex shrugged his shoulders when they answered back , "Well. I guess you've been hiding out a little too long." He said to the male before he then moved closer to Ryoka having a feeling that the other male was jealous that Alex had the attention of Ryoka and even her affection so quickly after meeting, "You know what that guy is all on about?" He asked Ryoka while he walked with her back to class eager to show his parents to Ryoka when everything was over and done.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:33 pm

it wasnt that there was anything wong with it the youth were just tring to start troube karin blushed to the words and his reply but it did do the job it shut those up around them who teased them to make her or him uncomfortable when he responded like that they stilled asif not expecting it then answered him "well no, nothing wrong its just well your both new so you must have just met so you cant be i mean..." he trailed off and ryoka responded "whats wrong dont believe in love at first sight" she asked and he shook his head it wasnt that it was just well he teased her cause he had a crush on her but with his adolesent hormones he didnt know how to react so he hid his feelings and did stuff to make her mad hin tat way he got her attention without her finding out about his boyish crush
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)   blackened souls, hell's punch(mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blackened souls, hell's punch(mature)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next