Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 11:20 pm

With the mention of a demonic panther wandering around effectively on Morrigan's payroll, Sam pulled out a small notebook and pen from a jacket pocket to take down some notes, "So. Roma family, relations with fae individuals, demonic panther on the payroll, noted. Didn't think I was going to need this today, but you're definitely a curiosity." He mentioned twirling the pen in his fingers before looking back, "Well then miss. I'll meet you at the center and I'll try to capture this thing alive." He waved before taking the long way around and attempting to do a trip through the nearest tunnel available.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 9:10 pm

Morrigan watched him for a moment before speaking. "If you see a black panther that seems to mist in and out of shadows, She is a demon, beholden to me. Hopefully what ever has been following me does take this bait. I want to get it alive. I must find out who sent it." She looked forward again, letting out a sigh. "These things always seem to happen to me the same time every year." She muttered to herself, waiting until he was out of the car and the door was shut before she drove down the tree-lined driveway to the house in the far distance. She had a lot of protection and battle spells to get ready before she started her searching for the other Stones' traces.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 9:13 pm

There was a small shrug after the mention of stories, "There's a few there mostly in the war, but there's stories." There wasn't much more information given after that, unless spoken to he remained fairly quiet as he rode down.

When eventually they stopped, he could feel some presence there even if he couldn't see it. The feeling rewarded with the scene changing to the house ahead and the greenery, "I suppose this is where I go underground and meet you in the middle." His hand grabbing at the handle and readied himself to jump out while he gauged about where he was in relation to the map earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 9:18 pm

Morrigan glanced at him from the corner of her eyes for a second before looking back at the road. "Hanging off the side, huh? Sounds like there are a lot of stories behind that statement." She laughed lowly, and after a good two hours they made it to what looked like an abandoned lot. Raising her right hand, she drew a rune in the air and it glowed for a moment before the magic façade disappeared layer by layer, eventually showing the house in the far distance. The land surrounding it was lush and well kept.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:45 pm

Sam glanced to the side, almost watching in real time how much she seemed to lose a lot of her energy. If it was the stones it definitely was dragging on her, maybe her connections with her bloodline caused it or maybe it was a human thing. Hard to tell, "Yeah. Haven't really had a chance to just relax in the passenger seat for a while. Usually the guy either driving or hanging off the side." He added mostly keeping his eyes ahead, but looking to the side every so often to see Morrigan's condition and to see if their tail would reveal its ugly mug.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:37 pm

Morrigan got into the car and let out a sigh, leaning her head against the headrest for a second. The past hour or so had oddly drained her, and she wondered if it was because of her close proximity to the stones. Taking a moment to relax, she got her seat to the right position, and checked her mirror for a moment before she started to car, and pulled away from the curb. "It is nice to just be able to ride every once and a while, huh?"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:22 pm

Sam took a small walk around what had been presented as Morrigan's car before raising his head up, "I'll take a ride. At least puts me on a starting point for the infiltration when everything starts off." He answered back slipping inside when it was clear that he was able to, "Well, and it's been a long while since I rode shotgun. Might be a nice change of pace." He took a long drag, the sweet smell of the smoke now going into an almost sage scent as it reached his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:04 pm

Morrigan spotted her black 1950 Desoto under a streetlight down the road and she smiled faintly. "Looks like Daena had the car moved. That woman, I swear...." Approaching the car, she went to the driver door and touched the handle. A faint purple sigil appeared on it, and that was a light click sound, the door opening slightly. She turned and looked at Sam. "Do you want me to drop you off at a certain spot, or would you rather walk?"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 1:30 pm

Sam gave a small shrug, clearly the thought of a demon possibly following after them didn't seem that much of a bother to him, "I've fought demons before." He pulled out a small tin with a few cigarettes in it, "Just let me know if it gets too close. I might not be able to locate it, but I can kill it." He tugged the oddly sweet smelling item in his mouth and lit the end with a snap of his fingers that produced a small golden flame at the end of his finger.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 1:20 pm

Morrigan felt her ears burning slightly, and she caught what he muttered at the end, but she locked it away. This man was just a partner for this particular job. A job that might end up lasting weeks, yes, but that didn't mean she had to know everything about him. Everyone had secrets, and sometimes... those secrets were best left secret. Gods knew she had several secrets she didn't want to tell anyone. "From what I could feel of it, it seems like it might some class of demon. There is no light in it, nothing but darkness."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 1:09 pm

Sam glanced back after the mention that Morrigan had enough money to fund trips out across the world, "Kind of wish I had that kind of money now, but I did my world trekking when I was a young guy. Now it's just staying in touch with society, and a lot of personal debts to society." The last part spoken under his breath now keeping his hands in his pockets trying to keep an eye or a feeler out to try and see if he could catch what it was that was following him and however it would go next to intercept at the right moment. It would do him a mountain of favors if it just decided to take a swipe at him already.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 10:31 am

Morrigan smiled faintly, hand resting over the small tattoo where the messenger spirit often resided. "Money. Old money. My father is from an old Scottish clan. I fund my magic and all other things by my own power, but when I travel far distances, my father pays for it." She let outa light sigh as they stepped outside. "I've been to Japan, Germany and Russia. All very different kinds of places. I learned quite a lot, and expanded my magic knowledge greatly."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 11:11 pm

"And she's a Gumiho, native from Korea. Much more aggressive." He shortly explained not going further into the details unless she asked about it later. Once he left the office it seemed like his guard was brought back up, it wasn't his little sanctum anymore so anything could happen leading up to their ritual or spell, until any additional wards were up he was going to need to make sure that all parties were protected, "Kind of wondering what you do for a living to be able to travel to a place like Japan in this day and age."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 8:12 am

Morrigan stood up with a sigh, smiling faintly. "He's a messenger of Inari." She tilted her head to the side, looking at the fox when it shook for a second, before diving back into her body, out of sight. "I spend five years in Japan, touring all the spiritual places I could find. Ended up coming across this little guy, and he's been with me ever since." She followed after him, making a mental checklist of everything she needed to get together for the search spell.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 10:42 pm

Sam watched the fox spirit emerge from the aura, almost a flash of understanding going through when it seemed like he had an idea why his assistant didn't seem to get along. Right now wasn't the time to start dragging down that route, at least in detail, "If that's all, let's not waste too much time. Don't want one fox spirit to get annoyed by their neighbors. " He kicked himself up with a slick crack from his back while walking out the door and towards the current job.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 8:43 pm

Morrigan let out the breath she had been holding after Gu-Mi left, and as she did so, a gold and red aura detached itself from her and turned into a spirit fox, which sat on her shoulders, it’s tail curled around her neck. “Unless I need to know.... I’d rather not.” She checked the watch on her wrist, looking back over at him. “I just need to head home and get set up.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 7:03 pm

Gu-Mi huffed pulling herself away from the desk then straightening out her skirt before taking the envelope and doing a quick count off to see exactly how much Sam had roped in to get this job going, "Then my apologies for the abrasive behavior." She offered a slight bow tucking the envelope into her shirt, "I'll leave you to your operation then. Good luck."

Sam, now seeing the tension finally gone, leaned against his palm, "Sorry about that. I'll get into that later if you want to know, but whenever you're ready I'll try to get into position. Any last minute information you need before it's game time?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 5:12 pm

Morrigan looked back at her, and both of her eyes turned a crimson color speckled with gold. “I’m not the one that said it. Do not threaten the wrong person. I can drive myself just fine.” The woman’s voice was even, the tone showing she was serious but unthreatening. She was just stating a fact. Besides, she did not want to be in a enclosed space with the one. Something about her disturbed the kitsune spirit that acted as her spirit guide. Reaching into her shirt, she pulled a small envelope with money out of the pocket dimension she had in there, and placed it on the desk, still looking at Gu-Mi. “Half up front.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 5:04 pm

Sam gave a small nod of acknowledgement figuring that it would probably be just a little while before they'd need to be ready to roll out the plan of action, the most painful of it just being a case of the waiting game before her plan ran through, "Got it. You're driving though. I have no idea where the property is and if you ask Gu-Mi to run chauffeur-" His voice was interrupted by the fox woman in question.

"Tell me to drive and the only thing saving you from becoming my food is the man right in front of you." Her approach had been dead silent right until her hand showed up on the desk with her flat out staring at Morrigan again, "But do come back in one piece. We need the commissions."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 10:35 pm

Morrigan chuckled, taking a sip from her coffee. “Well, considering when her parents were killed, Titania took her in and adopted her, yeah. I do not want to make her mad. She’s been raised strong.” Sitting back in her seat, she looked down into her cup when he asked if there was any prep she needed to do. “Most of my things are all in one place. I have some things I need to restock, but you can only get them in the Queen’s realm.” She quickly finished off the coffee, carefully setting the cup on the desk in front of her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 10:12 pm

Finishing his coffee, Sam shrugged his shoulders considering the fact that one hurdle in the road had turned into maybe a small step instead of an interruption, "Better a protective Fae than a vengeful one i suppose." He paused for a moment contemplating how these next couple days would go down between Morrigan's property and the trek out into the Fae lands, "Other than wait, any more prep you need to fish out our little stalker? Get the rough part out of the way first."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 9:33 pm

Morrigan reached up with her left and pinched the bridge of her nose, keeping the cup of coffee carefully in her right hand. “There was no dealing. There was... something there, long time ago. The split was amicable, but just as other fae are, she can be a bit... protective.” Sipping her coffee in silence for a minute, she looked at him over the top of the coffee cup. “Titania doesn’t care about Enforcers. She watches them regardless, but being with me will lessen the eyes on you.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 9:21 pm

Sam couldn't help but to let out a small chortle when Morrigan shut down the magic that let the projection bring itself up, "Well. You are dealing with fae. It's a bit odd trying to deal anything regarding them. Personal experience from way back." He took a long drink from his cup attempting to make heads or tails of what exactly was going on, "I hope I didn't disrupt anything important, other than the fae woman attempting to push in on your personal life. Though if you can, let someone know an enforcer is running escort so no one there thinks I'm coming to cause trouble, especially dealing with Titania."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 7:23 pm

The fae woman shifted on her feet, crossing her arms over her chest with a huff. “It’s not fair, you know. I’m supposed to check out everyone you work with, or get into a relationship with! After that last guy-“

“Goodbye, Daena!” Morrigan said hurriedly, ending the spell and putting the pendant away with an annoyed sigh, a faint blush on her face. “Daena, I swear....” She muttered, shaking her head.Letting out a sigh, she picked up the cup and took a second to take in the scent of it before taking a sip of the coffee. “That woman can be so... odd.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 7:06 pm

Sam had gathered up everything needed for a couple of cups of coffee and the proper preparations in order to make it just right with the small amount of ginger that his assistant had managed to get him hooked on. Of course it would have been much more at ease if he didn't hear a second voice just suddenly appear in the room he had just left. While the coffee steeped he slipped back into the room spotting the projection of the fae woman. He stepped in with the two rather nice looking cups filled the the liquid though chose not to make himself noticed as he walked behind the projection and one small gesture to the coffee presented and practically letting Morrigan finish up with what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)   Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Have The Good Days Gone (Private. Possible Maturity)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next