Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lunar Schism [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 12:54 pm

Jackie had a bit of skepticism, but she did trust Morinth. She looked down at her adjusting her collar, and she went quiet. She wanted to ask her why Jessica never was given the crystal, but she suspected that Jessica had a lot of confidence in her new boyfriend to protect her. Her head sank down low and nodded slowly. "Yes, Axel was a huge asshole to her" she said before she was interrupted by the mention that Morinth had to pick someone up. "Wait! Does the manager know about this!?" she inquired. She did not want her to get fired, but she quieted down nodding to where she would meet up with her. "I'll be there. You can count on it!" she told her.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/ Online
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 12:40 pm

Morinth shook her head with a small smile, her honey-brown eyes sparkling. "It is safe, as long as it is on your person." A slightly pained looked flashed across her face when she brought up the Jessica thing again, before she let out a light sigh. Her hands came up and she absentmindedly adjusted Jackie's collar, her gaze staring at something far away. "She never had one. I tried to press upon her the necessity of the crystal, in case her ex boyfriend reappeared, but she insisted that she didn't need it. She didn't let me know she had found a new boyfriend, or otherwise I would have made her take one. The way she described her ex, he was... rough." Shaking her head to clear it, she checked the watch she had hidden under one of her cuffs. "Oh, I have to go. I need to pick Harrison up for the airport." She looked at her and smiled. "Keep aware of your surroundings, okay? I'll see you tomorrow at lunch. The Lunar Cafe would be best."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 12:23 pm

Jackie laughed at her when she flipped through the money then ran her hands down the sides of her breasts and hips. "Well luckily the men that come here are into ladies" she said before she crossed her arms over her chest. "So what kind of lead do you got?" she asked before she took note that she should tone it down. She nodded slowly before she pulled out the crystal from her cleavage. "Does it have to be on my body to work? Do I need to worry about the danger getting sucked into the portal?" she asked. She stuffed it back into her cleavage and adjusted her costume. "You gave this to Jessica right? Why didn't work with her?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 11:13 am

Morinth gave her current customer his drink and then sat her tray down on the nearby bar, pulling out the money and flipping through it with a grin before tucking it back into place. "Oh, no. No matter what species they are, men are always the same." She let her hands run down the sides of her breasts and diwn over her hips, winking. "All you have to do is use what you were given. Got a good lead too. I will be following up on it tomorrow." She walked forward so only Jackie could hear. "That Crystal I have you can... teleport you to my place. If you are in danger by that beast or anyone affiliated with Jessica, it will shatter, and you will be sent to my apartment. It has layers of wards that would take anyone hours to get through. If you hear someone knock three times and then pause for five seconds before knocking once more, that is my partner Harrison. Only if someone uses that knock pattern should you open the door. Harrison or I will get to you as quick as possible."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 6:33 am

The two vamps stared at her in nervously as she booped their noses. They were not sure if they should be intimidated by her or if this was just an illusion. When she explained what she was doing, their suspicions were only confirmed that this was not just some simple illusion. "So, this power of yours lady? Would it be able to reverse time on Axle and heal him?" they asked before they started to form some schemes to exploit her powers. Maybe they could trick her into confronting Fen and maybe kill him off in the process. They gulped when they felt her soft squishy mounds into their backs of their shoulders. They looked down at her hand on their chests and the one took the crystal she dropped onto hip lap. The other one picked up the paper in his lap and read the address. His face went white at the coincidence, and the other looked at it gasping. "Hey! Isn't that next door!?" he shouted. "Shut it!" the one grumbled. The two of them got up and ran off not realizing that the wad of cash they had was mysteriously planted into Morinth's cleavage. Jackie came out of the dressing room and saw the two running off, which she came to her noticing the cash. "What did you do? Mug 'em?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 8:07 pm

Morinth smiled and reached out with her left hand, booping each of their noses. "Those are good boys. You two are the sweetest. Don't worry about dear Axle. As you have probably noticed, I am not your normal run of the mill human. All I have to do is reverse his personal time clock," she slowly curled one finger at a time on her left hand, and everyone in the bar moved in reverse for a couple of seconds before freezing once more, "and all will be well. I cant guarantee his state of mind once he is... alive and physically whole again, considering his frightful time before he went... unconscious."

Hopping to her feet, she walked around the table and stopped between them. Laying her arms on their shoulder with her hands on their chests, she leaned forward until her chest pressed against the back of their shoulders. "I need you sweet boys to do me a favor. I need you to place this crystal in his hand," she dropped a blue crystal onto the lap of the one that finally cracked, and then dropped a piece of paper into the lap of the other one, "then bring his body to the small private warehouse of mine on that paper. We will fix him up, and find out what he has to say." Standing up right, she placed herself back into that same position on the table, before she released her time spell and waited for a moment before standing up. "Thank you two kind gentleman for coming to our humble establishment. Have a nice night!" She said cheekily to the two vamps with a wink before walking off to take care of other customers.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 7:30 pm

The two vamps leaned forward gazing at Morinth's more than generous endowments and curves with hunger before they looked up at her surprised about the topic about Axle. They got real sheepish and sat back into their seats. They noticed that she was not a normal human, and a very unsettling sensation overwhelmed them compelling to break the silence. "Axle is indisposed" one said before they flinched. "Okay, we found his head smashed in like a pumpkin" the other said before his buddy cringed. "We spent two weeks trying to find all the pieces of his body. That damn pitbull ripped him apart worse than the scarecrow in the wizard of oz" he finished. They gritted their teeth seeing that she was not relenting. "Okay! We have him stuffed in a freezer in the abandoned warehouse!" the first one cracked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 6:46 pm

Morinth heard what she said as the door shut behind her, and she lightly bit her bottom lip as she thought. Could the ex boyfriend be involved somehow? Did the werewolf lose it when the guy came around his female? Shaking her head, she went on about her business, throwing her best smiles at customers, using subtle magic to get many of the men to buy more drinks. More drinks came with more tips, and she definaty needed those. Several times she spotted those two vamps watching her, and she made her way over. Sitting on their table in a sexy position for the other patrons to gawk at, she smiled at the two, her eyes flashing. "I heard from a little birdie that you boys know Jessica's ex boyfriend. I would really appreciate it if you two could let me know where to find him." Blue energy crackled around her, the color even bleeding into her eyes. As this happened, everyone but the three of them slowed down until they cometely stopped. "You boys have fine minutes to kindly impart upon me your wisdom concerning his whereabouts during and after the murder of Jessica."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Jackie stared at her trying to process everything going on, but she smiled at her. "Um yea! I think it would be best if I get some things off my chest" she said cheerfully. She thought about what she said about needing to know about having back up when coming over to confront the werewolf. "I don't know if you need back up, but my intuition would say probably yes. I've noticed that her ex has disappeared. He usually was with that group of bloodsuckers who come here. They seem to not like to talk about what happened to him. I think Fen might have killed him or at least fucked him up so bad that he'll never be the same again" she stated before she crossed her arms over her chest with a satisfied smirk. "I was wondering why he wasn't weary of vamps" she said in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 5:18 am

Morinth went rigid just as her hand grabbed the door handle. Light blue energy crackled close to body, and she slowly made herself let go of the handle with an irritated sigh. "I knew I recognized you. I saw a picture of you two on her mantle when I checked on her the day after she came to my office." She muttered. Taking in a calming breath, she slowly let it out and her anger dissipated, making the time energy dissipate as well. She turned and gave Jessie a sad smile. "I only meet her twice, and even then she made an impact. If you don't mind, would you like to meet for lunch tomorrow around one? I would like to know more about her. Even beasts have motivations for a rampage, and I need to know if I should call my partner back from Europe before I go after him." She waited for her answer before she went out into the club for work.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 1:37 am

Jackie looked at her briefly slightly surprised that she knew they were vampires, but then her head sank down low. "I know...but...Jessica was my best friend. She was one of those good hearted people that cast a big impact on you. Once you met her, you'd never forget her" she said before she noticed the plant explode the vase. "What the hell?" she muttered before she saw the green aura on her hand. She pointed at her gasping. "That's...nature power!" she muttered. She gulped and nodded quickly. "It's going to be hard to find him. After Jessica was killed, he went berserk...he's not a normal werewolf either" she told her. She stared at her when she was given the crystals. She was grateful to have them, but she was not sure what they did just yet. She cleared her throat and smiled. "Um, if you want to look for him, he lives in a cabin in the forest just a couple miles west of here" she told her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 5:18 pm

"You shouldn't let bloodsuckers get to you." Morinth flinched when a vase busted as the plant in it grew suddenly in response to an outpouring of invisible power from her. She glanced at her hand and shook it, banishing the green energy hanging around it. "None of them are worth it." Shaking her head, she grabbed a nearby broom and dust pan and cleaned up the mess. "I can cast a charm later if you want, if you need to relax." After she was done, she reached up and fixed her ears, fixing her white cuffs. "Hopefully a werewolf comes in here, though. I need to find him." She hissed, anger flooding her mind. "I will bring her peace. I swear it." Closing her eyes, she muttered something under her breath and went into work mode, picking up a tray and walking back out into the bar. The look of relief on her face when Morinth handed her those crystals was like daggers to her mind. She looked so happy.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 5:02 pm

Jackie was in the dressing room absolutely livid with how she was being treated. She was so pissed off that she was shaking as she sat in her seat hold her head up with her hands covering up her face. She knew Jessica very well, and she was hurt deeply knowing deep down in her heart what killed her. She heard Morinth enter the room, and she looked up with puffy eyes shouting, "Go away! I don't have time for giving newbies advice!" She remembered the day that her best friend announced the good news.

They were out shopping at the mall when Jessica stopped by the Victoria Secret store. Jackie looked at her annoyed and rolled her eyes at her. "Jessie baby, what are you doing? You know they don't carry your cup size...besides that, aren't you single now?" she asked. Jessica spun around on the balls of her feet and giggled. "I found a new boyfriend" she announced. Jackie scowled at her and slapped herself in the forehead growling out in frustration. "What already!? Baby you need to slow down when it comes to boyfriends. They aren't like chocolate! You can't just like them the first time you seen them! What if he turns out to be like the last one?" she asked. Jessica giggled. "He's not! He's a werewolf this time" she reassured her. "A what!? Baby are you for real!? Do you really want to have a man around who gets moody once a month?" she asked. Jessica laughed. "I'll just need a jar of peanut butter and everything will be fine!" she said. Jackie started to laugh at her and shook her head. "Peanut Butter? How in the world? Did you sleep with him during his time of the month?" she asked. Jessica nodded with a sly grin. "He was such a good boy that I gave him nookie too" she admitted moving her long hair out of the way revealing nasty hickies like she was gnawed on. Jackie's jaw dropped and examined them. "Good lord! How on earth? I have so many questions" she muttered. "I hit the jackpot Jackie! He's amazing! A little shy and quiet, but he's a big cuddler. I just want to do something special for him...you know? Show him that I want to get serious with him" she told her. Jackie shook her head at her and sighed. "He's going to need a big ol' Jackie seal of approval before I allow you to get serious with him. I don't want you making all your decisions based of him being good in bed" she told her.

Later Jessica brought her new boyfriend over to Jackie's apartment, which she was stunned to see how much taller and more robust he was compared to the bouncer as he walked in. "Oh wow...he's a pureblood" she muttered to her. "A what?" Jessica muttered. Jackie sighed heavily forgetting Jessica's limited knowledge on the occult. "It means he was born a werewolf...not bitten" she said as the both sat down on the couch. "You mean you can tell just by looking at him?" she asked. Jackie nodded. "Typically a bitten werewolf is smaller, frail, sickly, and not well looked after. Your boyfriend is...actually really attractive" she muttered. "Does that mean you approve?" Jessica asked. "Close! But not yet!" Jackie grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 4:14 pm

There was a commotion towards the door, and Morinth stood by the front door, her right hand raised to shoulder height, dark red energy warping around her hand. Her expression was cool as she stared down at the winter fae male at her feet. "You touch, you pay." The fae male scrambled to his feet and she sighed. Looking up to see what was going on with Jackie, and she frowned. The magic disappearing, she sauntered over and placed her hand on the table, leaning towards the snickering fool, her eyes narrowing. "Remember, this may be a protected area for the supernatural community, but that does not mean you won't find yourself pinned in a alleyway later." She spoke in a purr, her eyes sharp. Stepping back, she turned on her heel and went to check on Jackie.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 3:53 pm

Fen was in his bathroom observing the old wounds on his body hairy chest. They were only twelve hours old, but the scabs were practically falling off from what used to be deep lacerations to his torso. He stepped into hot steamy shower and stared up at the light beaming through the condensing water droplets rising up into the air. He was in deep thought almost mourning the loss of someone. He closed his clenching his fist and letting out a deep growl of frustration. He could hear her infectious giggling in his head amplifying the rage welling within. The one wound that was still open festered in the depths of his own psyche. He could smell and taste blood in his mouth as his claws dug into his mouth and his sharp canines elongated into fangs. The memory of those moments played back like a movie only compressed in seconds and looping over and over again.

He had just bumped into a rather busty young blonde woman for the umpteenth time in a week this time literally. Her bag of groceries fell to the ground. To her surprise, he caught the bag just before it crashed onto the pavement, which she looked up at him in disbelief. However he casually handed her the bag, and she took it from him. He said nothing to her and turned his back to her before she reached out to stop him. "Hey! Wait a minute!" she shouted. She gasped when she touched his shoulder. Hot! Like one of those radiator heaters. He stopped and looked back at her. She smiled at him warmly. "Could you walk me home?" she asked sweetly. He gave her a strange look, but he could sense this woman felt endangered. He gave her a quick nod, and she giggled at him. "You know, you're different. Really different" she told him as they walked down the sidewalk together. She bumped her elbow into him to check if she was dreaming. Still hot! "Um, are you running a fever? You're like really hot!" she said. He gave her an annoyed look, and she flinched. "No, I'm not hitting on you! I mean you're burning up!" she said with a hint of concern. She reached up to touch his forehead, and he snatched her hand pulling it away.

"I'm always this way" He grumbled lowly. His voice was very deep, and it carried very well. The woman shivered feeling lightning tingle up her spine and other places. She thought back to her experiences with the occult, but none of this made sense to her. "What's your name?" she asked. He sighed heavily not at all comfortable with being touched at random from some lady, but there was something about her that he liked. "It's Fen" he muttered timidly. "My name is Jesse" she said before she giggled again. "Well then are you single?" she prodded. He nodded slowly before she smiled at him. "Okay, I was hitting on you, but after the things I've seen you do, I really was expecting you to be a lot colder to the touch" she admitted. He stared at her intensely. "What are you getting at?" he muttered. She bit her lip and rubbed her shoulder. "I know this sounds crazy, but I thought you were a vampire" she told him. He looked at her sternly and without flinching he said, "What are you into werewolves?" he asked. She giggled at him. "I never dated a werewolf before. I do like furry animals" she said cheerfully. He took in a deep breath and sighed. "You do realize a werewolf is not like a dog right?" he muttered. She bumped into him and snickered. "Well I hope not...I'm looking for a boyfriend not a pet" she joked. Once she got to her home, she smiled at him. "Thanks sweetie! Do you want to go on a date with me Mr. Wolf?" she asked before she pulled out a jar of Peanut Butter and waved it at him. He could not tell if she was screwing with him, bribing him, or both. He scowled at her before she winked at him. "Meet me here at eight okay?" she said.

Over at the gentleman's club a group of pale skinned men with very high charismatic faces entered the main lobby. The ladies all grew excited at the sight of them not just for their looks, but they were big spenders. One of the ladies, a black woman the same age as Morinth's client, was not so keen with them, and she refused to go anywhere near them. She instead worked with other patrons, and this seemed to be normal behavior judging by the reactions of her coworkers. While she worked she overheard one of them talking about missing Jessica. "Man I miss Jessica! She had the nicest set of ass and tits ever! It's a shame that she ended up fucking a flea bag! Oh well, We warned her that her love of dogs would get her killed" he said before this set off the man from across the room. She marched up to him and jabbed her finger into his chest. "I don't like your mouth boy! Fen treated her a hell of a lot better than you parasites! There's just no way that he would do those things to her! He loved her!" she shouted. The bouncer came up to them with his arms crossed over his chest. "Is there a problem Jackie?" he asked. "I'm getting tired of this guy running his mouth about Jessica! I want him thrown out!" she shouted pointing towards the door. The bouncer looked towards the general manager, and he shook his head. The bouncer looked like he wanted to clobber the one guy, but he had to go back to his post. The GM walked up to Jackie and frowned. "Why don't you take your break? Okay?" he asked. Jackie balled her fist up and was about to suckerpunch the man snickering through his teeth but the GM grabbed her arm. "Now!" he shouted before pointing towards the dressing room. "Fucking bullshit!" Jackie muttered before she stormed off.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 1:48 pm

Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 3 2a7wkqu

Morinth sighed as she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, fresh out of the shower. Elegant light blue vine like lines were etched into her skin, running in a perfect pattern across her chest and down her back and stomach. Sighing again, she padded into her bedroom and looked at the outfit on her bed. She really, really did not want to to do this, but she was working on getting some leads on her new case. As she pulled on the smooth black spandex body suit, and fixed the small white puff ball on the back, she thought back to that day.

It was a month ago when a young woman came to her little hole in the wall studio apartment that doubled for her office. Apparently she was being followed by her abusive boyfriend, whom she had finally gathered up the courage to leave. She listened to the girl, feeling for her down to her soul, as the abuse and assault she suffered reminded Morinth what had happened to her when she was a teenager. The woman told her that her boyfriend was a member of the supernatural community, but she never found out exactly what he was. So Morinth gave her some charms to do at home, and a few crystals to carry.

About a week later, she got a call from a local homicide detective, who had found her card in the woman's house. He informed her that the woman had been brutally physically and sexually assaulted before killed. As she had some knowledge of what she had been going through lately, they brought her in to help them canvas the house. As she looked over the evidence, which included werewolf and vampire blood, she found most of it pointed to a werewolf. Rare blood, and even more rare power. Following that lead brought her to where she was now: working at a 'gentleman club', following a fresh lead. Pulling on the purple over piece of the outfit, she secured it with a black bow, put on her flats and left, snatching up her ears and keys. She really hoped this worked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunar Schism [Private]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3