Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lunar Schism [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 2:31 pm

Morinth looked up from the menu she was reading and smiled faintly. "It's alright, Jackie. Like he said, he just lost a mate and child not too long ago. Also, you should do a little bit of research on Fenrir. Human kind has gotten some things right, at least." Spotting the waiter, she waved him over and ordered a caramel latte and a raspberry tarte. "Lunch is on me. Take a seat." Her mind went to what Fenrir could possibly be doing right now, but she winced when she remembered Odin's appearance and warning. "Stupid old man." She muttered under breath.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 2:11 pm

Jackie frowned when the jar got pushed back into her hand, and she sighed out of defeat stuffing the jar back into her pouch. Fen looked at Morinth skeptically when she patted his shoulder indirectly. "I doubt it. This was not how her fate was to play out. There was intervention I just know it. When I find out from whom, I'm going to kill them" he said before he walked off. Jackie left behind him, and he disappeared into the night. When the next day came around, Jackie met Morinth in front of the diner. She was dress up in a purple form fitting dress with purple high heels and matching lipstick. She looked around and realized that Fen blew them off. "What the hell? What an asshole!" she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 2:02 pm

Morinth looked down at the jar and chuckled, pressing it back into the woman's hands. "That was something she did for him. Doing that would only compound his misery. See you tomorrow, okay?" She muttered before grabbing up the small bag she had brought with her. Walking towards the door, she pat the air right over his left arm, and he would feel the pressure of a pat, without her really touching him. "It wouldn't hurt, you know. Fate is a hard thing to unwind, and all our fates are intertwined right now. It pays have have female friends, you know." She waved over her shoulder as she dropped her barriers, and then stepped into a portal.

Reappearing in her bedroom, she winced and kicked off her shoes, heading to the bathroom as she went. Removing the makeshift bandages, she winced and quickly healed them over, not surprised at the little pale crescent shaped scars that were left in her palm. Stepping into her bedroom, she stopped up short, seeing a projection of sorts of... Odin standing at her bed. "Keep away from the wolf, Morrigan." She scowled as the projection disappeared, not liking what he was insinuating.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 1:12 pm

Fen sighed heavily trying his best to be as civil as possible. Jackie shook her head and sighed. "No, Jessica told me what was going on. She told me that there was nothing to worry about. I should have known better" she said putting blame on herself. She looked towards Fen and smiled. "Maybe Fen can come with us" she said. Fen said nothing, and he was not even sure what he was going to do, but Jackie looked towards Morinth hoping that she could pressure him into going with them. She handed her a jar of peanut butter and whispered to her, "Jessie said that this was his true weakness"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 12:49 pm

"Just keep an eye out for a raven with a white slash on its beak, Fenrir. Loki will release Axle from my curse when he is strong enough. When he does, you can have the vampire." She shook her head and ripped a section off of the hem of her dress, wrapping it tightly around her wounded hand before turning a sad gaze to Jackie. "I am so sorry about Jessica, Jackie. I should have gave her the crystal or even had you on alert. This is partially my fault. We can still have lunch if you want around 2 pm, and then... I would like to show you what I had made for her grave. I would really like it if you had your signature on it. Afte4 all, you knew her best."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 11:59 am

Fen opened his eyes and looked at her sternly. "If I got out, he could get out." he stated. He took in a heavy sigh and picked her up off the ground. "He'll be alright" he said with firmness. Jackie was still very confused. "What do you mean now this? What's going on?" she asked. Fen was about ready to leave not having much else to contribute, but Jackie ran over to stop him. "She needs your help" she told him. He glared at her. "I'm in no mood to be helping anyone! In case you have forgotten. I've lost a mate and child!" he raised his voice. Jackie clenched her fist. "I know it hurts. She was my best friend! But look at her!" she said pointing at Morinth. "She's hurting too" she finished.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 11:36 am

Morinth shook her head, looking over at Jackie. "Fenrir was originally bound by chains created by the dwarves, commissioned by Odin to bind the monstrous son of Loki years ago. Seeing the success of those chains, Odin had the dwarves create another set of chains that bound Loki, for the death of Baldr." She looked down at her hand, frowning as black mist swirled through his fingers, a raven shape showing up for a minute bsfore slowly disappearing. "Last I heard his prison was in Scotland." She clenched her fist, the force of it drawing blood from her palm. "It never occurred to me that Loki could get a piece of himself out." She opened her hand, watching the blood flow. "Harrison has suffered enough through his life. Constantly hunted by vampire and dragon alike for merely existing, and now this."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 10:38 am

Fen looked down at her and frowned after hearing her explanation. "I see..." he muttered before he took in a deep breath and sighed. "She was very excited when I told her about her pregnancy" he told her before Jackie interrupted. "Free him? Why do you have to be vague like that?" she asked. Fen closed his eyes again and thought to himself. "Freyja might know" he said lowly before he reached out to help her up. "You think that Loki was trying to provoke me into going into madness by commissioning Axel? Sounds like him" he muttered. "Couldn't he just acted alone? Axel did not want Jessica to be with you!" Jackie stated. Fen shook his head. "No, I beat his ass before. I told him that I'd tear him asunder if he dare tried to hurt Jessica again. Also, I never told anyone about my real name. I don't find him to be that smart to figure it out on his own without help" he said. Jackie gulped. "So...does that mean he's in town?" she asked. Fen shrugged at this. "He might be" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 8:27 am

"People pay attention to crime scenes like that, especially when the victim is a woman, and a pregnant one, at that." She muttered, staring at the floor with an unreadable expression. "There was more evidence of you in there, than there was of him. I was determined to find the... monster that did it. I needed to find out what had happened. If I had known who he was... That he was the one I was originally contracted to protect her from, I never would have healed him. I would have killed those two, and then destroyed him." She shook her head and stood up, taking in a deep breath before slowly letting it out. "I have to find out where Harrison went. I have to figure out a way to free him."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 3:08 am

Jackie looked towards Morinth and gasped. "Okay, da fuck is going on?" she muttered. Fen crossed his arms over his chest remaining quiet as he watched the drama unfold before him. Axel looked down and started to panic as ice or some sort of crystalline substance formed on his body. "What are you doing to me!?" he shouted. Jackie smirked seeing that Harrison was making sure that Axel would never cause them trouble again. She watched him disappear, and she could not feel impressed by him in the end. Fen looked towards Morinth and walked up to her. "What business do you have with that nobody?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 2:29 am

Harrison felt the ice start to form on his body, and he winced as the coldness seeped into his body. Morinth blinked her eyes open and she yelped, somehow ending up across the room, as she had jumped out of his arms. "Harrison?" She muttered. Seeing a rune flash on the skin of his right cheeck, her eyes widened slightly. "No... no no no. Harrison, what did you do?" The man turned, looking dispassionately towards her. "I did what I had to do, to keep that trickster chained." Walking over to where Axle was, he knelt down and barely touched a finger to his chest, and Morinth watched as the vampire was encased in a strange ice like substance. "Do not blaim Morinth for this, is all I ask. Blaim me if you wish. As for this one... someone else was going to revive them." He easily hoisted the now frozen vampire over his shoulder, looming towards Fen. "And her. That is his plan, to torture the child he hated most." He then turned and went to walk off. "Where is Loki?" Morinth said and Harrison halted for a moment, looking over his shoulder, and she stiffened, seeing the emerald in his eyes, as a smirk came to his face. "Do not worry where I am, little goddess. Soon, you all won't have to worry about a thing." Harrison disappeared and Morinth didn't even notice she had fallen onto her knees. "Harrison." She muttered, hugging herself as she stared at the place he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 11:12 pm

Fen closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "You don't know my circumstances, nor do you know what I'm going to do. Your ability to see into the future has its limits. You might just make me want to go back into the shadows" he said coldly. "I'd prefer not to be spoken to in such a condescending tone. It pisses me off" he warned him. Jackie frowned looking at Harrison not impressed. "To me, he is not a person. He should be already dead. You die you stay dead. This guy is on his third life now!" she stated before she looked towards Axel. "So what now? You're just going to leave this guy to roam around? You know he's going to try to retaliate from this" She said. Fen sighed. "She does bring up a good point" he said which Axel hissed. "Yea, go ahead and kill me!" he sounded.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 7:24 pm

Morinth watched this all with a strange sense of being dispassionate about the whole thing. Her form slowly returned to normal and she made a small noise of distress, wavering slightly on her feet. Seeing it coming, Harrison ran over and caught her on his left arm as she collapsed. He moved carefully, picking her up and holding her with the careful tenderness of a brother holding a sibling. Morinth had helped him escape the people from both sides of his family that wanted him dead years ago, and ever since then he had stayed with her, protecting her like an older brother.
He looked towards Jackie for a moment before he looked at Fenrir. There was a long moment before he let out a low sigh. "I know will do what you always do. You will try to return to the shadows, to return to an exile forced upon you by the ineptness of a sneaky father that cursed all his children... but you can't. She dragged that humanity out of you, pulling it to the forefront and now it will never leave you alone. Losing someone is hard, even harder when the loss is increased two fold." A woman with fire red hair and a smirk to match flashed across his vision, and he winced at the memory. "Don't retreat again. You dishonor their memory if you do." He said in a low voice, before looking over at Jackie. "I am sorry for the rough treatment, ma'am. I could not let you do it, though. Your aura is soft and pure, and I would hate to see such a pretty one be tainted. Unless it is in your very essence, killing someone is not an easy burden to carry."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 5:50 pm

Fen was about to attack the two vampires after the shield properties were changed so that they were in a cage leaving them with no chance at escape. He was beaten to the punch so to speak when Harrison destroyed one outright before he told him to take cafe of the other one. Zane was left, and he started to run for the wall attempting to make his own exit before Fen intercepted him and kicked his head clear off his shoulders like a soccer ball. Axel was in horror having vivid flashbacks of the same treatment he got. Fen walked over to the decapitated head and stomped on it making a gruesome loud crunch and splat sound like a giant cockroach was smashed. Jackie cringed before Fen pointed his finger at the body forming a light sphere the size of a marble before it got launched at the body. The body exploded into a red cloud and parts flew all over the place. Fen looked towards Axel. "You were right about the new moon making me weaker...not that you'd notice much of a difference" he told him before he turned his back about ready to leave. Jackie gulped. "Hey wait!" she shouted. Fen stopped and looked back at them coldly waiting for her to say something, which Jackie get incredibly intimidated by him. "Y-y-you're name is Fenrir right? You aren't the God of Destruction Fenrir? Progenitor of werewolves?" she asked. His eyes narrowed upon her, but he said nothing allowing her to draw that conclusion for herself.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 4:14 pm

Morinth made a movement with her hand, dispelling the barrier, creating others on the exits so the vampires couldnt excape. She expected an attack from Fen, but she was very surprised when Harrison was the one to lunge first. Translucent scales developing all across his skin, his nails turned black, sharp and as hard as steel. Eyes turned completely black shot through with crimson, showing his vampiric nature along with his dragon side. A mark of a gyrfalcon clutching a bloodied rose and cross appeared on his forearm, a mark of the First Born, showing that his vampiric side was descended from the first King. Claws sunk into the shoulders of the lackey on the left, and what followed was a horrible, and somehow magnificent thing to see. In the space of ten seconds, Harrison had reduced that vampire to a bloody mess on the floor. He let out a seed huff of breath, and the remains caught on fire, assuring the permanent death of the lackey. Morinth went to say somethinf, but her words died in her throat as he looked over his shoulder at her. Blinking once, he walked past Fen saying, "You can have the other one.", before retreating to the shadows for a bit of silence to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 3:53 pm

Jackie growled at him and tried to wriggle free when he grabbed her by the wrist. "Let go!" she shouted before she dropped the knife when he applied a pressure point to her hand. She grabbed him trying to free herself. "Fuck that shit! He should have been left dead!" she shouted at him as she reached into her thigh clip for pepper spray. Axel looked at Morinth with great fear and anxiety while his two comrades took a few steps back not expecting things to turn out this way. Fen watch her closely when she took the silver blade, he personally wanted to finish things by his hand, but seeing Axel writhe in pain brought him some satisfaction. He pointed at the two lackies with a glare. "You're next! You're just a culpable in her death with your interference with my rescue! You better hope that shield hold because I'm going to tear you into pieces like I did your sire!" he threatened them in a ferocious voice. They both stiffened up and looked towards Axel with the dagger in his heart recalling the fate Axel was brought back by. Jackie relented and glared at them with tears in her eyes before she looked towards Fen. "Destroy them!" she called out to him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 6:44 am

A streak of golden light shot past them all and the seven foot tall Harrison grabbed Jackie by her wrist in a firm grip, his skin covered in strange red-gold markings. He pressed a finger into the center of her palm, causing her to drop the dagger. "I have seen you, all your past, present, and your future. You kill that vampire, you will hate yourself. A life is a life, no matter what sins it has committed. Let Morinth and Fenrir handle him." Morinth watched him with muted surprise. The seven foot tall dragon vampire hybrid never interfered in any case of hers unless she directly called for him, or she was in trouble.

She turned her attention back to Axle, black energy now flickering around her as she leaned in, death showing in her eyes. "I am the goddess of revenge." She held out her hand, and Jackie's dagger went flying to her. Catching it by its handle, she flipped it so the blade slid down her palm, catching her blood on it before she pointed it at him. "In the name of Jessica... Fenrir... Jackie... and the child who never got to live, you will suffer in agony for as long as time goes on. Just like Loki, you will suffer during the day as my blood runs through you. You will heal at night, only for it all to start again." With a look devoid of emotion, she plunged the dagger through his ribs and into the heart, unnoticed tears falling down her cheeks. "Death is too good for you."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 5:18 am

Jackie was roaming around the town trying to locate where Fen was before she felt the wind hit her face. The skies above rumbled and lightning streaked across the sky. A shiver hit her back and she looked back. "Shit! He's lost it again!" she muttered again before she ran towards the warehouse. She reached into her utility belt and pulled out a jar of peanut butter. She looked at it and frowned about ready to chuck it away. "This is stupid. It couldn't work, could it?" she mumbled.

Axel was more terrified of Fen clearly knowing more about the full extent of his power firsthand. Zane and the other lacky were beside themselves slack-jawed. "He looks so human" Zane muttered. "What is that he got in his finger?" the other muttered. Axel gulped. "He can manipulate his aura" he shouted. Fen glared at Morinth. "I would like to see you try to take me down" he said before he put his hand over his heart looking at them coldly. "I don't have anything to lose" he growled. Axel screamed out in agony as he tried spitting out the blood. "Argh! Yes! I had to teach her never to get knocked up by a werewolf!" he shouted. He winched in pained. "I thought he would be powerless on the new moon. I couldn't bear to know she was pregnant with his spawn! I would have attacked sooner if he was human" he shouted. Jackie came just as Axel announced that Jessica was actually pregnant when he killed her. She balled her fist and pulled out a silver dagger and ran past Fen. "You bastard! You had no right!" She shouted. Fen watched in disbelief, but he did not stop her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 8:52 pm

Unaware of what was going on around her, she kept her now golden eyes locked onto his red gaze, and a shape of a black raven ripped through the aura that appeared around her body. "This bloodsucking piece of shit is of no consequence to me. You can do whatever you so wish with him, when I get my answers. Not before. There are innocents around, and that blast of yours will put them all in early graves. Calm yourself, Fenrir, or I will be forced to put you down. Dont make me break the Norse-Celt concordant, wolf." The longer her 'other self' was awake, the more Morinth came to think that her case wasn't towards the wolf, but.... She turned quickly and walked up to Axle, cutting her hand in the process and placing it over his face, to insure pain. "Tell me, Axle. Was it you? Did you torture and kill the girl? Were you angry that she would leave your sorry ass? Know you cannot lie to the Morrigan, you pathetic creature."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 8:30 pm

Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 Practise_in_shadows_by_thehellcow-d32fldr

Fen's aura flared up and a vortex surrounded him. The aura was so intense that instead of a fiery shape, it took the form of a whirlwind and a silhouette of an immense wolf with jaws large enough to swallow a person. The winds around him cause the whole warehouse to pulsate and at risk to collapsing. He was very pissed off that she resurrected the vampire, and he was going to ensure that it stayed dead. He glared at her and pointed at her. Axel's eyes widened. "He's not a werewolf! He's something much worse!" he muttered. Zane laughed. "Heh, don't worry, this witch can take him. That's why we lured him here, so she can take care of him" he said. Axel looked at him in horror. "You stupid shit! Don't you know what Fen is short for!?" he shouted. They both looked at him clueless. "It's short for Fenrir! The big bad wolf!" he shouted before he looked towards Fen noticing the sphere of light forming at the base of his claw. "He's full on S class!" he shouted. "Psh, that's impossible for a werewolf to be an S class!" Zane shouted.

Last edited by OmuYasha on Mon May 07, 2018 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 6:09 pm

Morinth turned, red flashing from her fingers as she threw out a barrier around them. Her anger raised up, causing her skin to turn a bright blue, the marking on her shoulders turning a dark red. "You keep your distance from my prey!" The voice that came from her had a more sultry tone to it, with an undercurrent of a Scottish accent. "I will bring you to justice, even if I have to call assistance from the gods, you miserable creature!" She raised her right hand, as wind kicked up around her feet. "You were involved in the girl's death. You lost your control and killed the one person you wanted to protect!"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 5:56 pm

Once Axel was completely healed, he let out a loud horrendous scream and jumped up grasping his head. His comrades reached out to restrain him, but he smacked them all to the ground. "Where the fuck am I?" he shouted as he looked around the warehouse very rapidly. For some odd reason the wind outside was starting to whistle, and he started to have flashbacks. "The wind is back! He's back!" he shouted. "Whoa, calm down! No one is here except the witch bitch over there!" Zane shouted trying to put their leader at ease. "No! You don't understand! He's not a werewolf! He's!" he shouted before the door to the loading dock got blown in from a gust of wind. Outside, there were a pair of glowing eyes, before a large man can in walking on top of the destroyed garage door. He was in human form, which this was most unsettling. The light from the moon filtered in and Axel froze in fear. "Shit!" he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 4:56 pm

Morinth wasnt fazed at all when she got a look on what had happened to him. "He deserved to get the shit knocked out of him." She said in a cold voice, stepping close to the freezer as she raised her right hand. Blue light flickered into life, the markings on her body that showed on her shoulders glowed as well as she tapped into time itself. "This is pure rage. This isn't mindless rage, though. No, that werewolf saw him as a threat to his mate." She held her hand out towards the body, and she watched dispassionately as the magic started to work, pulling him back together. "You may have to restrain your friend she  he wakes up, boys. My blood is poisonous to your kind." She found herself once again proud of her mother's Romani heritage.

Spoiler:

Harrison kept himself well hidden as he moved through the city streets. Morinth told him everything she had learned from talking with Jackie, and he got the strangest feeling that he might want to keep an eye on the woman. From his own form of clairvoyance, he had gotten the impression that Jackie was a tough girl. With tonight being a supermoon, though... he had to make sure. He would follow her, just in case.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 4:36 pm

Jackie raised an eyebrow before she shook her head laughing. "You figured out his weakness didn't you?" she asked before she waved at her. "I'll see you later!" she shouted. Later she went back home, and the twilight faded into darkness during her walk. She could hear howling echoing through the streets, which tonight it sounded much closer than usual. "What did those two ticks do?" She muttered before she walked faster. When she got inside her apartment, she removed her street clothes and slipped into her black leather jumpsuit. She zipped it up and grabbed her utility belt. She strapped on a bullet proof vest and buckled on the belt and a clip containing a large knife. She then slipped her feet into high-heel boots which the tops went up to her knees. She slipped a few things in them then slipped on her black gloves.

Meanwhile over at the warehouse, the two vamps dragged in the freezer containing their leader, which when they opened it, the sight was genuinely gruesome. Not only were the parts torn off, they were mangled beyond recognition. It would take a year or two for any vamp to heal from such brutal damage. "Work your magic babe!" they told her. The howling outside grew louder, and his buddy looked over at him. "Zane, you did remember that tonight was the Supermoon right?" he asked. "Supermoon? Tch, that ain't going to mean a thing. It's just a closer moon, nothing more" Zane downplayed it. His buddy shivered. "No, I've heard that Supermoons can make Super werewolves" he raised his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm

Morinth smiled and gave her a wink, letting the fingertips of her left hand rest gingerly at the top of her cleavage, giving herself a cute little pose. "I know the owner Russell. He knows I have to leave super early." She chuckled and grabbed up her tray and returned it to its usual place.

- - - - -

3 am

- - - - -

Morinth sighed as she peeled off the lahers of her outfit and then padded clothes over to her walk in closet. With the help of Harrison when they moved there two years ago, they had transformed the studio apartment into a rather cozy one bedroom thing. She had even managed to use a bit of time and space magic to give herself a larger closet that wouldn't normally be possible in such a tiny apartment. Pulling down a black dress that reached down to just above her knees, and grabbed a pair of two inch stiletto heels, she walked into her bed and tossed them onto it. Grabbing some new thigh high black and crimson lace stockings, she pulled them on after a pair of garters and fastened them into place. Slipping on her shoes, she pulled the tight black dress on and rearranged her breasts, giving her cleavage max showing, without her breasts falling out of the dress. Even being the absolute snake Axle was, she knew that using her feminine qualities would allow her to get more out of him once she had him back to normal. Curling her hair and pinning it up into a faux-messy ponytail, she checked out how she looked in her full length mirror and she smirked. Grabbing a set of fae gold bracelets, she slipped them on and opened up a portal, stepping into it and appearing inside her warehouse with a smile. "Hello boys. Ready to have your friend back?" Faint blue light flickered around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Schism [Private]   Lunar Schism [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunar Schism [Private]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next