Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 1:56 pm

Fenrir's ears perked, and he thought about the many ways she could accomplish taking care of him, which he chuckled to himself. "Well, how about we take care of each other? Eh?" he asked. He scratched at the back of his head at her request to shower with him, and he smiled at her. "Sure babe...but...I might get a little frisky" he said giving her a wink. He was certainly playful, and he licked his lips and sighed happily. "I don't mind experimenting and give your pussy a rest" he said giving her a seductive growl. He pulled her out of bed and gazed into her eyes with hunger. "How about a sexy massage?" he asked as he pretty much dragged her into his bathroom due to her jello legs. When they got in however, he got in ahead and let her set the water before he helped her in. He grabbed her by the hips and acted like he was holding her up, but she could feel his erection pressing up against her back.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2017-05-26

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 1:26 pm

She looked at him and giggled, " aww, that wouldn't be fair it should be me taking care of you. " Sam decide to deal with the sore it would hurt try get up and said, " before eat anything, how about we go take a shower together. " It will be strange having boyfriend and saying it the most odd part was that he was a werewolf. She didn't mind it though and how he was so extraordinary than any other man she ever met most are total asses.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 5:20 pm

Fenrir raised and eyebrow and looked at her amused. "You didn't sleep well or you just don't wanna move?" he asked. He could imagine that she was probably going to be sore and overwhelmed with how everything went the night before. He felt good and very relieved, so he thought about what he could do for his girlfriend after practically unleashing his pent up werewolf aggression on her innards. He scratched his head and laughed. "To be fair, normal is all relative. Stick with me and I'll provide you with plenty of food and security. I do hope you see the perks in having a werewolf for a boyfriend" he told her before he slid out of bed. "Well, what do you feel like having...I promise to cook it" he said. He scratched at his hairy chest and then at his stomach before yawning. "If you need anything else let me know" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 10:28 am

"I-I'm still tired." She looked up at him directly and also herself felt her own legs felt every numb, Samantha knew her life wouldn't be the same anymore and not to forget herself wasn't dreaming everything happened last night did happened. She had werewolf boyfriend and with honesty Samantha rather have him than someone less of man who acts too good like someone who's goody two shoes. She said," I realize I have to accept the fact nothing ever will be normal again.. Itch, ha! It was never normal in first place so it doesn't bother me."

( T.T I know right.)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 11:35 pm

(Let's just have the father stay alive this time ^^)

After their lust-filled but passionate lovemaking, the big bad wolf drifted off into a satisfied peaceful slumber, and all the while he kept her tightly wound in his furry arms claiming her as his mate. She could hear and feel how much larger he was with how big his lungs inflated and how deep his murring was. He had reverted into his human form as dusk came, but he was too comfy to move, but eventually his stomach won. He got out of bed to get himself fed, and when he came back into his room, he looked at his lover, which he chuckled to himself lightly. "So? How was you're sleep?" he asked with a big evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 6:24 pm

( XD I keep thinking of Wolf Children anime movie while rping this)

Samantha didn't know why she didn't ranaway but where was there to go when you're in middle of nowhere. She suggested herself wanted to stay, but she was still afraid By morning she slept feeling extremely exhausted, even while Sam slept it made her think about being someone who ends having werewolf children. It won't be normal ordinary children like she grew up around during in still in grade school. She didn't felt bad about it because how it was Sam decision to let everything happened, it wasn't mistake either more like other away around but eventually she woken up during late afternoon as it was longest time she ever slept.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 6:19 am

Fenrir nipped and clawed at her making her his bitch, for the lack of a better word. "You are, and I don't care what you are. Whatever changes your body goes through during your transformation to motherhood...it would bother me. I've fucked milfs before!" he said before he growled loudly. "You're the only one stupid enough not to run away" he said playfully before he chuckled to himself. "See what happens to those who don't run away from a horny werewolf? They get knocked up!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 6:50 pm

She moaned louder and cried out while clawed on to him," I-I am yours, I don't care what you are.." Samantha knew this was person herself belong too, so what if he's not human, he's everything she wanted. Someone with secrets nobody knows and not perfect, his world was not like anyone else's and everything about him was something special. Including their bodies close together felt warmth and desire herself couldn't explain but only how nothing felt wrong being near this man at all."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 3:31 am

Fenrir watched and listened to her carefully finding what his mate liked, which he could see that she was liking it all. He looked at her amused. "Oh? Have I captured your heart already?" he asked as closed his eyes to meditate on their bodies rubbing up against each other. His wolf was out in full swing, and he breathed into her ear heavily while his thrust became stronger and quicker. Every so often he would go a little too deep, but they could both use a little pain during mating.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 7:00 pm

She blushed and breathe heavily but didn't want to say anything when asked her, hey you're good in bed or whatever someone would say. She whispered," I-I think.. I won't doing this with anyone else if that answers your question." Before she knew it Fenrir overpowered her, it made her shiver down her spine and it was no longer fear she felt but drawn to him with strange thing hard to describe. Her life won't be normal anymore, maybe she wanted be part of his world before she felt empty and now she just wanted be with this very person.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Fenrir smirked as he just went through the motions and did what was natural to him. The sex was satisfying to his tastes, but it was his mate's own pleasure he was focused on. What she was quickly learning was that werewolves were really good in bed. This was a bonding time for them and not just a way to get off some sexual needs. He continued to nip and claw at her as she clawed on him in return. "How is this going for you? Just let me know if you want me to turn down the werewolf behavior" he said as he was practically overpowering her and stretching her out even more.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 1:00 pm

Samantha was very speechless but cried out and moaned, it was obvious lustful feeling and his werewolf side taking over. Including that feeling her body felt it was probably something someone making love and only human would feel, it was beyond that and made her feel things she didn't expect her first time to feel like. She thought her first time wouldn't felt like this, she clawed on to his chest and thought how she might not be able to walk in the morning for a while.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 7:03 am

Fenrir chuckled evilly and continued to speak with that deep alluring werewolf voice. "Oh? So you don't know how we make love?" he asked as he caressed her back with his razor sharp claws. Those instruments of carnage sent tingling electricity through her body. "I'm sure you've read some naughty books...no matter...You're going to in for a treat. We werewolves can last for hours" he said as he began to rock his hips with hers. "I'm going to make you beg for me to finish you off" he said lowly.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:38 am

She stuttered and bite her tongue when she felt him nipple on his ear," u-um, n-no.." Samantha was not sure how to answer that kinda of thing about reading books like that but doesn't mean she doesn't read books that involves something else. She whispered," doesn't mean I don't read books that have romance novels, girls never tell what they read no telling how people would react if they did known."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 6:32 am

Fenrir chuckled to himself when she gripped her claws into him and moaned. "Sounds like someone's starting to enjoy herself" he said while he rubbed her hips. She might have below average sized breasts, but she had a great set of hips. It was something that would drive a werewolf like him wild. He growled at her seductively and leaned up bearing his teeth. He nipped at her earlobe before he nibbled on her neck. "Tell me...you ever read naughty werewolf books?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 12:34 am

She blushed very red by feeling being teased, Samantha thrust faster moaned and clawed on to him gently to ignore the pain at first. She didn't expect herself meeting a werewolf and find herself drawn to him. Was it wrong for her fall in love on first right with werewolf? She didn't think so, Samantha wouldn't mind spending this moment with him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 11:03 pm

Fenrir was being very patient with her as she blushed with arousal. She allowed her to straddle him and slowly slide his member inside of her. He could feel her body stretch slowly around him. He looked up at her encouragingly. "Don't tense up...go as fast as you would with a swimming pool. Get used to it" he said as he caressed her hips and rear. "You don't feel that wet hun...It's going to hurt if you are dry" he advised her.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 7:59 am

It should feel strange being stripped but some reason it did but not in a bad way, Samantha blushed but didn't knew if she was nervous or something else. She made him lye down and knew it's best to take that offer before he goes all wolf alpha on her, Sam gotten on top of him and felt as placed him inside her it did hurt at first though where gripped on him gently while she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 6:08 am

Fenrir stayed calm and relaxed knowing this was her first time, but he did gaze at her with great hunger and desire. "It's okay...it's going to feel really good. If you tense up...you won't be able to stretch to fit my size" he said before he sighed happily. "I'd like for my pups to be smart" he said as he began caressing his thick werewolf rod. "I'm going to give you the honors to break yourself in" he said before he made her feel his member.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 11:16 am

She took deep breath and this was her first time, she was only scare about that and her first time," j-just so you know.. I never done this before if anyone was my lover or mate it was the books, I have feeling if I don't something else might happen but even I have your pups at least you know they have smart mother who loves to read.." Samantha was still in her work clothes uniform her sister wanted them wear button up black dress with cafe's logo on the back. She begin unbutton her uniform after taking off her glasses, as she could feel her heart racing and Sam didn't seem mine idea of being with a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 10:43 am

Fenrir stretched and yawned before he scratched at his belly. "Heh, well, I'm getting in that mood. If you stay with me forever, I guess you'll end up with lots of pups" he teased. He cleared his throat nervously. "I don't turn back into a human for a while" he said as he groaned to how he throbbed uncomfortably. "I mean I don't care how I get it...just so long as I get to release" he said. He took a deep breath before he lifted the blanket where she got to see it. It was human looking but at the base was a swollen knot which obviously was the wolf part. It was designed to get stuck inside her, and it was clear what he meant about her having lots of pups.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 10:20 am

Samantha should be afraid but herself couldn't understand why she wasn't, she blushed helplessly when he licked her and thought about what he said. She touched him gently on his face," you're not only one not afraid.. I should be but I am not and I don't mind you're only one whoever looked at me like that, I would even stay with you forever if you wanted me too." Sam could tell loose he'll himself he doesn't and she got herself into something but it worth the troubles realizing sometimes you find someone in world you never expect to one day fall right into.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 10:05 am

Fenrir laughed and licked her cheek. "I have more reasons than that to tell you this truth" he said before he growled at her seductively. "Well...if you think I'm lying...why do you think I wanna mate with you?" he said. He tittered and wagged his tail. "Unless you aren't into making love to a big hairy wolf?" he said as he tried hiding his erection. "I'm not afraid to give into my primal urges...will you give into yours?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:04 am

She blushed and said," you're just saying that make me feel better, to be honest I rather the books than those guys who are into my sister. They got crappy hair cut and want to act cool too much." Samantha could see why he does get the looks from others when he's not big hairy wolf of course, he looked more manly than those no good guys trying look good all the time and unattractive completely. She nodded." I can see why, have you see people look these days? It's just very sad and they wish themselves could have you but they might runaway with the wolf thing going on. Haha, that's how I know I am not normal.. I take things more calmer than someone else one."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:29 am

Fenrir cocked his head cutely. "Berf? What? You mean you've never mated before?" he asked in disbelief. He chuckled to himself. "You know...maybe your sister wishes she was more like you? I would get sick of all of that attention eventually. I mean, look at the celebrities and how they try to avoid everyone" he said before he cleared his throat. "I get a lot of attention whenever I'm around humans" he said. He nudged her slightly and chuckled. "You aren't that bad of a looker yourself" he said happily. "You don't have to look like a fertility goddess to be attractive. Sometimes subtle will do just as well" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next