Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Curse of Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Curse of Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 6:58 pm

Fang did not go looking for Ashley, not did he care, he was so pissed off at her that not even Tear could reason with him. He did not think it was worth the time to speak with her when she would not listen. The next couple of nights, he moped around not bothering to hunt, which this annoyed Tear to no end. She went to go take her anger out on Leer again, but she saw Ashley there. "What are you doing down here?" she spoke to her harshly. She crossed her arms over her chest and frowned. "You're lucky Fang isn't here...he's not forgotten what you said to him...not that he'd say anything to you" she muttered before she looked towards her brother in disgust. "And look at you! You better hope that things turn out well for her because I'm not sure she'll survive. I fucking hate it when you play mind games with women!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2016-11-09

PostSubject: Fang was almost there.   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 5:29 pm

It has been a few nights with Leer locked away. The full moon was over. Ashley was different. She spent the rest of the moon by herself she sort of went feral hunting by herself until the moon was over. She finally turned back up her scent in the air going toward the place Leer was being held.- -Ashley growls softly as she walks into the moonlight of the waning moon that was no longer full. She glares at Leer. She now felt like a monster knew she was one. But she was ready to embrace it. She wanted to kill Leer, and yet she also wanted to see him free. She stood there staring at him. She lifted her head sniffing the air as she scented someone coming, and knew it was Fang. Leer was quiet, and just watching her. He had been beaten as if he was in a fight and lost, and yet was still alive. He had challenged Fang wail she was gone, and lost, but was not dead. His spirit was not broken. He knew this was like the wilds... Fighting over a female. Ashley was about to go into heat. Perhaps that's why she came back she didn't know. She didn't know what she wanted who she was, or even what she was anymore. She glares at Leer as he stayed quiet, and slowly turns knowing Fang was almost there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd05mMi_ZX8XTGVBvP36fhw?view_as
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 9:08 am

The Curse of Love - Page 2 14947484_10209342932644587_8547808509258374985_n
Is breá a aimsiú ar shiúl - love will find away

Aishling Brady / Ashley hides far off in the woods physically hurting and exhausted. She turned full wolf, and didn’t know how it happen. She growls frustrated angry sad. She didn’t want to be a Monster.. Anytime she smelled an animal near her she would kill it savagely tearing it to shreds eating what she could of it.
bgcolor=660066 bordercolor="ff0000"
[/center]

The Curse of Love - Page 2 Fc053168f6b68dc7d175fdbe3812dafeThe Curse of Love - Page 2 39fcbced97b35b18aa4667771f1a2108
I will find my own way.

Leer didn’t stay under long since The high metabolism thing. He felt woozy tho. Slowly sitting up growling eyes fluttering. He spotted everyone outside where he was being held, and growls. “What’s the meaning of this...” He blinked not seeing Ashling. “Where did she go... You better not of done something to her thinking she was my accomplice, or something for whatever reason you have me here for.” He smirked and then shook blinking again feeling the meds inside him even tho they were wearing off. “Tear. Sister. Have reason. Your choosing them over your own blood." He could tell Fang was tense, and had feeling for his little Thrall. So he was trying to pinch nerve.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 5:33 am

The Curse of Love - Page 2 That_right_there_is_a_sexy_lady_by_zoidsfan507-d5va6wd
狼人間 Okaminingen
Tear's eye twitched at how difficult Aishling was getting with them. "Listen Thrall! We don't do trials!" she shouted before she grabbed her brother by the scruff of his neck and dragged him away. Howl looked at Aishling oddly and scratched the back of his head. "Hey, I only tranquilized the guy!" he shouted as she ran off. Fang rolled his eyes and followed his pack to a holding facility. Tear had already put Leer in restraints and sat in a chair awaiting for him to wake up. Fang came in and Tear raised an eyebrow. "Where's that thrall?" she asked. Fang said nothing but glare at Leer. "Fang! You seriously aren't going to let her run loose when she's overly emotional like that!" she shouted. Fang growled at her. "I don't want to put of with it! I'm done!" he shouted. Tear rolled her eyes. "Okay? You just going to leave her on her own?" she asked. Fang scoffed. "Fuck no! She'll come back when she's ready. I told you! I'm not going around chasing her tail every time! I have a job to do!" He shouted.  
bgcolor=000045 bordercolor=003300
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 1:42 am

Aishling Brady / Ashley growls at Fang glaring at him. “Stockholm Syndrome. I did not even meet him before that night. And I was drunk how could I have Stockholm syndrome.” When she looked up she saw the syringe go in, and saw Leer just go ragdoll... dead like a limp noodle. She put her hands to her face gasping tears coming to her eyes. “You killed him... Didn’t even give him a fair trial. Things need to change you don’t just kill someone without knowing everything. You.... Your all Monsters” Before anyone could say more She turns and runs away. Not sure where she was going just whooshing through the forest feeling that the wind in her hair fur human-ish form. The beams of light from the moon being something that felt like it was the only thing she could count on now.
[/center]
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 5:53 pm

The Curse of Love - Page 2 That_right_there_is_a_sexy_lady_by_zoidsfan507-d5va6wd
狼人間 Okaminingen
Tear, Howl, and Fang were all skeptical with Leer's reactions as they saw it as a sign he was angry that he got caught. Fang growled watching Leer approach Aishling, which he put a hand in between them not wanting this guy to manipulate her farther. Rage welled up inside him, and Tear was quick to jump onto Leer's sleaziness. "You were quick to turn her weren't you? You didn't want to wait for her to sober up and think rationally about it, huh? You're just despicable! You make my stomach twist" she scolded him. Fang growled at Aishling and clenched his fist. "He knew what he was doing! I can tell when someone is manipulating someone your Stockholm syndrome!" he raised his voice. Tear looked towards Howl, which he nodded. He pulled out a syringe from a pouch strapped to his thigh and plunged it into Leer's neck from behind. This drug would knock out Leer, but it was so sudden one could erroneously determine the victim was dead. Fang looked up at Howl and frowned. "How many of those do you have?" he asked. Howl laughed patting his pouch. "I have plenty on my person right now. Don't worry about that" he said. Tear looked over at Aishling and shook her head. "Don't feel bad for him Ashley. This is my brother's M.O." she said. Fang crossed his arms over his chest. "We need to figure out if he works alone or not" he said before Tear sighed heavily. "He probably is...He might be waiting for someone too" she added.  
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 5:18 pm

Aishling Brady / Ashley hides far off in the woods physically hurting and exhausted. She turned full wolf, and didn’t know how it happen. She growls frustrated angry sad. She didn’t want to be a Monster.. Anytime she smelled an animal near her she would kill it savagely tearing it to shreds eating what she could of it.
[/center]

The Curse of Love - Page 2 Fc053168f6b68dc7d175fdbe3812dafeThe Curse of Love - Page 2 39fcbced97b35b18aa4667771f1a2108
I will find my own way.

Leer didn’t stay under long since The high metabolism thing. He felt woozy tho. Slowly sitting up growling eyes fluttering. He spotted everyone outside where he was being held, and growls. “What’s the meaning of this...” He blinked not seeing Ashling. “Where did she go... You better not of done something to her thinking she was my accomplice, or something for whatever reason you have me here for.” He smirked and then shook blinking again feeling the meds inside him even tho they were wearing off. “Tear. Sister. Have reason. Your choosing them over your own blood. He could tell Fang was tense, and had feeling for his little Thrall. So he was trying to pinch nerve.”

Last edited by FrodoMadon on Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 12:52 am

狼人間 Okaminingen
Tear and Fang were so far ahead of the pack they looked like they were a couple, only...they were pretty spaced out apart. They stopped abruptly, which she looked back at the group and looked at them intensely. "We need to split up. My brother has the tail wind so he knows we're coming. We need a squad to flank him, and go crosswind to a more head wind area. She grumble to herself. "You, Howl, and Fang go in your group" she advised them before she took off. Fang looked at his group and sighed. "Right...follow me!" he said before he took off perpendicular to the wind direction. He and Howl both transformed into their beast forms, and they powered over the hills like tanks. They ran around until the wind carried a familiar scent.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 12:06 am

Aishling Brady / Ashley ran to catch up following feeling everyone running as well following being Tear, and Fang. with the wind in her hair, and the scents of the forest rushing by her going through her.she felt strange. The feeling of the forest going straight to her heart. Not quite at home yet she still had a long way to go. She was just hoping that trusting her instincts would help. Suddenly everyone stopped, and she could see Tear sniffing around. “What is it have we found him. Is something going on?”
Leer
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 11:26 pm

狼人間 Okaminingen
Tear looked at her annoyed. "All wolves know that turning a human into a werewolf against their will is a serious crime. Even my brother knows that! This wasn't an accident either. From what you've told everyone, it sounds intentional" she said as she pushed off the post to start walking off. "I have no problem killing someone over that...even if it's my brother" she said coldly. Fang looked at Aishling sternly. "Your human rules and ethics don't apply here. We have to ensure our species survives and don't have anymore witch hunts to worry about" he said before he stood up. Howl bumped Aishling and leaned in. "Don't worry about the tough talk. They aren't as cruel as you think they are" he whispered before he nudged her again. "Come on Ashley! You're slowing us down!" he shouted as everyone had already left to search for her attacker.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 7:57 pm

Aishling Brady / Ashley eyes went wide looking at them all. “Put him down. Just like that. Without knowing his reasons why. What about rials, and all that. Maybe he was not the one who attacked me. Maybe it’s just a coincidence that he was at the party. I was drunk after all. Maybe I only thought I saw him. We should be sure before we just kill someone.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 7:50 pm

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang frowned and got up. "It's time to put him down. I don't like it when wolves turn people without their consent. We view it like rape here" he said. Luna was silent and looked away out of shame. Sol nodded and crossed his arms over his chest. "Yea, It's more than just that even. It's a serious liability, and it puts us all at risk for increased hunter activity, media coverage, and lookieloos" he added. Tear looked over at Aishling oddly. "His name is Leer. The fuck would I know? Fang's right about what he did. It's nothing but trouble" she answered.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 7:24 pm

Aishling Brady / Ashley was strock silent mouth gaping as she tried to come up with words looking at them all. She swallowed hard nodding. “If he’s hurting people it would be best to attend to this matter sooner than later.” She was enchanted by the man she saw in her mind, and didn’t know why. She liked Fang as well. She was confused, but most of all she wanted to confront her attacker. “Tear?... What is your brothers name? Why would he do this? Do you know?”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 4:18 pm

狼人間 Okaminingen
Howl nodded. "Of course I did. You were wanting a new name weren't you?" he asked. Tear looked away lost in thought before she nodded. "Yea that sounds about right" she commented about her brother liking his women drunk. Fang was also seeming to be lost in thought as he tried to figure out the proper course of action, but Tear sighed heavily. "Well, he might be out in the woods now. If we start now, maybe we can catch him" she suggested. Howl looked towards Fang and Aishling. "Are you up for that?" he asked. Fang looked over at Aishling and frowned. "It's up to her" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 2:50 am

Aishling Brady blinks looking around wondering who he was talking to, and then painted at herself. “Me? Did you just call me Ashley?... I Um... I’ve seen him around some of the party scene... But... Know him... No. I don’t know his name, or anything. I normally stay to myself when I drink, and not get to drunk... But... Seems these 2 times I made an exception for some reason... Normally I’m more responsible... I think he likes um drunk maybe.;.. Or maybe even pretty I don’t normally pay much attention...”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 2:43 am

狼人間 Okaminingen
"Hmph!" Tear huffed as she had a feeling she know of who Aishling was speaking of, and she shifted her weight onto the post beside her. Fang and Howl immediately looked over at Tear, which she scowled at them. "What? It just sounds like my brother. It's nothing to get all freaked out about" she muttered. Fang looked at her skeptically. "If your family is anything like you, then he's a great threat to our community" he said before she rolled her eyes. "Hardly! You know! Some wolves don't hold their liquor well, and my brother is a lightweight. You and I both know what happens when a werewolf gets drunk now don't you, big boy?" she teased him. Fang took in a deep breath and looked back over to Aishling. "Anyway...that does explain why you aren't dead...though, I'm not convinced that is the case" he said. Tear snarled and pointed at him. "Listen here! I'll go find him and ask him! I know the sort of places he likes to hang out at, so we don't have to wait for the wind to shift for that!" she shouted. Howl cleared his throat. "So, did you know this guy beforehand, Ashley?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 2:19 am

Aishling Brady looked up as they came out her ears showing her feelings of uncomfort looking away swallowing hard. “Like I told you Fang I thought it was a Dog... When I woke up anyways...... I was celebrating a fellow college colleague of mine graduating early with honors. Getting the job she was hoping for everything going her way. I sort of let myself go, and had a few to many to drink... There was a man... “ She described what she could of him. “He seems nice... WHat I thought strange even now was the color of his eyes... They were 2 different colors... Almost holographic... Sort of yellow, and Red. I thought it was just because I was drunk that it seemed they were changing... We started walking together... It was sort of a blur... Next thing I know I see this Blue Black what I thought was a Dog... I was alone, and I ran... I thought I was going to die... I thought maybe it was a dream because I woke up the next morning in my bed... No wound... Then came the night I changed I was also drinking... I was alone... And then I woke up the next morning in Fang’s bed... And days later... From my attack... I did go to the doctor to check myself out... The Doctor said I had some healing Broken bones. And told me I could not of possibly been attacked that night... Since they seemed to be almost healed. I just sort of ignored everything, and tried to keep my mind on my studies...”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 1:26 am

狼人間 Okaminingen
Howl rubbed the back of his head and sighed. "Well, I hope that works out for you, but...that will only get you so far. It took Petrie years to get up the totem pole, but there are packs where the lower hierarchy can become cyclic. In fact, we kind of had a mini cycle right now between Petrie, Sol, and Tear" he said. Petrie rubbed the back of his head. "Yea, well...I don't know how Sol can get his ass kicked by Tear. She's not that hard to beat" he said. Sol rolled his eyes. "I don't see the point...beating her down is just going to make it worse" he said plainly. Petrie cocked his head cutely. "What the hell? You let her beat on you on purpose?" he asked. Sol scowled at him. "What kind of stupid question is that?" he muttered. Tear popped out with her arms crossed over her chest and growled. "The hell are you all barking about!?" she shouted. Fang came outside as well as he looked more weary than satisfied, which he sat down on a log and sighed. "Now that's over with...maybe we can talk about the lone wolf that is loose on our turf. Hmmm?" he asked hoping that Aishling would bring more details about where she was attack and what the attacker looked like.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 1:12 am

Aishling Brady listens, and lowers her head nodding. “Ok... I was attacked about a week ago, and yesterday was my 1st day knowing being a Wolf I’m not used to all this... Thank you for helping me I guess.” She sighs knowing she needs to get more determined. “I just have to work more on myself.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 4:47 am

狼人間 Okaminingen
Howl snickered to himself. "Hey, I don't mind if she's human still. I'm not picky when it comes to that sort of thing" he said. Petrie cleared his throat, and his eyes narrowed upon her. "Well, he're a little tidbit on how this pack works. Fang is the strongest male, and Tear is the strongest female. Pretty much what they say goes. Howl is the beta, and I'm sorry to say, but you are going to be the omega for now...Fang and Tear have priority over who they get to mate with. Often times we have to go out of our way to find someone to mate with. Tear has always preferred Fang, and she always will. I don't think she's too into being his mate as much as she's just into the sex. To say that she's intense is an understatement" he said. Howl nodded. "I think she likes to be independent. She has never been into romance or love" he said. Luna spoke up finally. "Yea, she really hates it if someone helps her or does a task for her" she said.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 7:14 pm

Aishling Brady sniffles softly as she waited quietly feeling bad about the situation. She wiped at her tears when she heard other coming, and got nervous. But the 1st to talk seemed to be nice making her smile a little “Aishling... I’m still thinking of a Wolf name that would be easier to say.” She then heard the others speak, and blushed swallowing hard feeling nervous again. “I’m not all that much to look at. And I do have a Sister, but she’s not a wolf...I’m new to all of this...”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 1:01 pm

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang could tell that Aishling was very submissive, but he had to accept that there was nothing much he could do at this point to boost her determination. Tear smirked with amusement as she was soon left alone with Fang. She closed the door behind her and mated with Fang for an hour, which by then Luna, Sol, Petrie, and Howl shown up. They could pretty much tell that Aishling was Fang's mate and judging by the sounds coming from the house, they could tell that Tear got to him. Luna sat on a log and looked at Aishling cheerfully. "Hi! What's your name?" she asked cheerfully. Howl looked towards the cabin and sighed heavily. "Well, I hope Tear will be less bitchy when she's done" he muttered. Petrie nodded. "Yeah, I couldn't take another day of it" he said as he crossed his arms over his chest. He looked towards Aishling and laughed. "Hey, she's cute...Fang probably didn't want her around Tear. That sly dog!" he said. Howl smirked and adjusted his stance. "I can see why he'd rather sleep with her...I wonder if she's got a sister" he pondered. Tear howled out and the others sighed hoping it was a signal that their Alpha female would be more tolerable.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 3:01 am

Aishling Brady gasped as the door was barged into. She swallowed hard, and unintentionally as the woman spoke moved behind Fang almost as if asking for protection. She waited till they were finished talking. But was rather nervous. “If... If you need some time along to... Do your prior engagement I can... Can wait outside, or something...” The woman was tall, and intimidating... She was even thinking maybe even prettier than her small petite self. She ban to carefully move off the bed staying close to the wall slowly moving toward the door not facing away from the woman, but not making eye contact ether. She didn’t even realize she was doing any of this obvious Beta Submissive stuff. Before she got to the door she heard the question. “I... I was attacked last week....” She said holding still a moment trying not to attract to much attention.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 4:52 am

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang nodded, but he whimpered when he smelled a familiar smell. "Tear is here..." he muttered before someone barged into his home. A tall imposing nude woman with long straight brown hair entered the bedroom, which she homed in on Aishling crossing her arms over her chest with contempt and irritation as well as to bolster her already more than modest sized bosom to intimidate her. Her nose flared, and she bared her fangs. "Fang? Who's that!? A stray!? You know we were supposed to have sex tonight!" she chastised him. Fang took in a deep breath, and he sighed. "Yes, I know that...but this thrall is dependent on me now and..." he said before he was interrupted. "Oh? And you mean the world to her and all that bull shit!? Tch! You're a fucking jerk for not talking to us for two days! We worried about you!" she shouted. She clenched her fist and scowled. "You gotta be fucking kidding me!" she muttered to herself. Fang stared her down. "You know I'm not the only piece of meat in the pack" he said. She closed her eyes and faced away. "Hmph! I'd rather have someone who I know is consistent with satisfying my needs!" she said before she flipped her hair. "You know she's not alpha female material" she commented. She opened her eyes and looked back at Aishling coldly. "You have a lot to learn Thrall! I'm the strongest female in the pack! I get first dibs! I can care less if you live with him, but I have priority!" she told her gruffly. Fang took in a deep breath hoping that Aishling would not be discouraged as Tear only has a friends with benefits kind of relationship with him, and there was no romantic attachments between them. Tear made it pretty clear that she was not going to take him away from her. Tear cleared her throat and sighed heavily. "So...are you going to introduce her to the pack later?" she asked. Fang nodded. "I was about to...I was spending the whole time getting her to accept being a werewolf" he said. Tear placed a hand over her hip and smirked. "Oh yea? and just how long has she been a werewolf?" she asked thinking that Aishling was a werewolf for several months.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 4:12 pm

Aishling Brady tilted her head. “Um I don’t know I guess not why?” She looked confused seeing his concerned look just fade into place from that happy one. “Should I be worried?” She sniffs around thinking swallowing hard. “I wanted to get out of the place, but iof your expecting someone I can wait.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Curse of Love
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next