Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hated but needs love(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

hated but needs love(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:21 pm

before shany left to go to her fathers house for them both to talk she looked at him and said softly."my father is a powerful demon.. we flowers mate with the most powerful male they can find.. so my mother angla mated with my father.. and hade me."she said taking of her hand with made a pink glow."so once my mother died. my father wanted a nother women. so if he cant find a nother demoness he would want to mate with me."she said in a sorry tone..i love you alan.. i lvoe you so much.. but.. i have to deal with this.. and gite ride of him forever"she said in a dark tone.she left the home of alan and her and whent off to her father home for her to get ride of him once and for all.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:08 pm

The whole ordeal left Alan at a disbelief while try grasping the moment to make sense and logic as it is trying to cope with the situation, "so... that was your father," quietly he uttered with the concerning tone with the sense of fearfulness, even after receiving a kiss from Shany doing little of no good to soothe his turmoils. What's long aimlessly staring his eyes he started walking with deep thoughts, "Shany... I I believe you have some explaining to do, I feel there's a lot of things you left out regarding your family, like... your father."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:36 pm

shany looked at him still ,with a death stare. once he left ,shany ran to her human lover and kissed him ."are you okay love?"she asked . she took him to there place for shany to heal what her father did to him."that ass"she said kissing him on the face."his going to pay"she said to her self.shany got up and smiled at him."i well be right BACK"she said smiling. shany grabed her jackit and left. once she was gone, she needed to talk to her father face to face why he wants her here even though a long time ago he didn't want her.shany knocked at the door and looked at him."we need to talk and you cant do nothing to me or I well kill you"she said darkly
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Her words continues to infuriate her father to he point of drawing blood, by means of his claws digging into his balled up fist and the flans biting down on the lower lip. Such words of her baring the male humans child alone was infuriating be it a lie of truth, because at this point there is nothing he can do, “I will find a way to climb you child, and once your mine again… you are in for the worst possible hell on earth, so enjoy your foolhardy freedom with this human.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:33 pm

shany stayed quite for a little while utill she bust out laughing like a mad women."respet? the fuck are you talking about you left my mother.. to death.. SHE made this clan with her own blood you shit hole of hell. and I know my man well never leave me... because.. I made a blood line trust.. I shany flower is careing his child"she lied she knew if he found out she was bearing his young he would have to give up on shany ,he will bevilve any things.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:43 pm

The father of the young Miss Shany Flowers only grew further enrage with his daughters back talk, in refusing to obey him. "You dare speak to me with such disrespectful words? Me... your father? I am head of the clan and I demand a daughters respect to her father." Alan on the other hand wish to stand firm with his love and took steeps to stand beside Shany and held her hand, yet the sight of the two love only made the father more wrathfully while finding that their is no way to part the two. "You really do love this human, my poor foolish daughter... that male you chosen as a mate will eventually betray you, because humans are disloyal and unforgiving. I will show you, you'll understand when I prove you wrong my foolish daughter."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:11 pm

shany started to cry,then she yelled"i am shany flower , and we flowers don't do as were told, under stand if you want to kill him, you have to go though me"she said getting in frount of her lover"am miss shany from the flower clan , I know how much you hate human of what they did to are lands but I was like that but now am in love with a man , a BETTER man than you well ever be, just like what mother said"she said spiting him in the face.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Exchange words from the two lovers only infuriated things with Shany’s father, as for the moment remain silent in words but loudly with his angry grunts along with puffing and puffing. “You…… who said your allow to have a life of your own?” His body took a demon cat shape, tall and intimidating however Alan stood firm with Shady to refused to leave her side. “How about I bite the head off your lover and take you back? Yes… I will do just that by my rights as your father, yes… I’ll kill your love to take you back.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:38 pm

shany then smiled" yea that's right.. I made him my mate hear me MY MATE."shany yelled holding tight to alan.her teeth getting longer along with her claws she did a dark hiss telling her father to back off , that he is hers."now GO"she yelled .she could see how mad her father was at her. but she didant care."am old enough to make to make my own life. to stay out of it/"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:04 pm

It was quite simple what he wanted from her, "you belong to me," he said to her as Shany was taken long after Alan came out of his daze and ran after them. Somehow her call for her love drew Alan forth as he found the evil father forcefully taking his daughter with him. "STOP!!!" Alan shouted and showed the man his mark Shany made on his neck, "you little bitch," said the father, "you have no right to climb a mate without my permission."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:35 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
It only amused him to see Shany making a strong effort to be free of him with all her struggles, however the father grew tiresome of her disrespect. Though Alan try protecting her by means of his body blocking himself between the beast father and his daughter, after Shany ran over to her lover, sadly with a hard struck of a back hand Alan was sent flying to the other side of the room. Standing over her Shany's growled evilly with burning red eyes, "now... you are coming home with me!" By her hair he pulled Shany to her feet.
shany looked at him and started to cry.. " dammit all why .. what do you want"she yelled as she saw allen thrown to the other side of the room" noo lovee"she yelled as she made a mewing cry sound feeling his hands on her hair.forceing her to her feet."you perv, ass hole,i wish you can die.."she yelled again as she tried to punch him but he grabed her fist and twisted her hand."looovveE"she yelled again .her father picked her up and in no time they where both gone.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:36 am

It only amused him to see Shany making a strong effort to be free of him with all her struggles, however the father grew tiresome of her disrespect. Though Alan try protecting her by means of his body blocking himself between the beast father and his daughter, after Shany ran over to her lover, sadly with a hard struck of a back hand Alan was sent flying to the other side of the room. Standing over her Shany's growled evilly with burning red eyes, "now... you are coming home with me!" By her hair he pulled Shany to her feet.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:25 pm

shany knew it was her father but she was wondering why was he not in his full form.yess he was a human but not full? shany looked at her father in the eyes grawling and slaping him in the face."suck dick and go way agghhh ggrraawwlledds"she yelled pushing him to the floor then she ran to alan but her foot was a little week form tipping on it."alann.!!"she yelled
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:21 pm

From what all it seems to be, Alan thought the day was going to start off on a heading with his newfound lover and made. It all seemed that way when they were working together and from time to time smile when ever they take notice of each other. The sense of dread overtook the good mood when Alan noticed Shany's expression of sorrow when she noticed someone who continually haunts her memories. "Are you okay," Caymus words as he came over to her after she tripped and fell on her knee. In his arms he scooped her up and took her to the back room in order to treat the wound and to see if she needed professional help. "I thank you for taking care of my daughter but you can leave her to me now," came the voice of a much older male than Alan as he followed the two into the backroom, being the one person Shany dreads from her past. "Shany... on your feet, you're coming home with me and you're in a lot of trouble young lady."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:43 pm

shany knew what was going to happen later the day .the lunch rush came along and shany was faster then ever going to table to table quite but today she was hiding her kitty ears and tail .she was not in the mood for showing them off to day as she moved left to right she saw her lover and she blushed .till she saw a man from a corner of her eyes a man in a full black sut shany looked at him not knowing what she was going till she triped on her foot and cracked her nee"ahhh"she yelled
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:22 pm

The the following day Alan proceeded as usual when waking, first showering before getting dressed and fixing breakfast for two, all without waking Shany till everything's in order. "Shany..." A calm whisper he'd uttered in her ear with a small loving kiss to wake. However the expression he found on her face, it worried him to see she's somehow different. "Is something the matter," he asked out of concern, "breakfast is ready if you like to eat. You'll need it, because we have a long day ahead of us since we're working the morning breakfast shift through the lunch rush."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:13 pm

she then smiled feeling him close to her."o-ok i lvoe you"she said licking him again and going to sleep.
the naxted day past .shany was a sleep but she looked and acted different.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:01 pm

The whole time in discussion of Shany's horrible life in the past with her step-father, the hour turned late into the night. What Alan thought to do now is take his neko lover up into his arms, to carry her off into the bedroom. There... he brought Shany under the covers and rest close to her in an loving embrace of the arms around her. "Lets just forget everything and start a new life with me. I will love you always Shady."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:47 pm

shan y smiled and licked him on the nose .then purred in his neck ."mew.mew
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:46 am

Though Alan himself felt for her and understand the things Shany had undergone, but... never could he really knows what it's like. After her words Alan took Shany in his arms, holding her tenderly and so lovingly, "I'm so sorry," he whispered in her cat ears, "know that will never treat you that way, I love you."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:04 pm

"kinda he was my step father ..like i said my family died and i was left for die ..til this man found me and then used me as a pet to do his dirty word till i sleped the fukc out of him "she laughed
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:14 pm

This made him quite curious and quite sad to hear of her pain from being miss treated abusively, “a man who took care of you but also abused you? Who was he? An adopted father?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:01 pm

shany took a deep breath."some man that hated me and took care of me ."she said taking a deep breath"he hates me and i hate him to"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:58 pm

He was happen to have made her feel better, but then to her crying out in pain Alan stopped, “I’m sorry,” he said wholeheartedly, “who did this to you?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:41 pm

shany did a light purr to his kisses showing his kindness "i loves you your s- ahhh"she said feeling pain again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hated but needs love(open)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next