Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

depressed love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

depressed love Empty
PostSubject: Re: depressed love   depressed love I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 3:50 pm

"Well, I took you up on that offer. I had to leave to get my things, which are already upstairs. In the room you don't use." he replied. "My name is Max. As for the flower... Even I do not know. However, something about it changed recently. It used to be an ugly gray color, but for some reason, it turned pink. I think the reason is you. You hold some key to what mysteries lie within this plant."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

depressed love Empty
PostSubject: Re: depressed love   depressed love I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 3:41 pm

Sam gave him a glare "don't be a smart ass! You left after I yelled saying to come over,and now your here ?make up your mind." She said removing the sharp kife from hia neck and onto the table. Once on the table she let out a soft sign and walked pasted him as she closed the door behind him."okay.. Who are you ? And why are you so instead in the pink  flower? "She asked her questions to the tall male in frount of her .she walked over to her frige to grabe a water battle and took a few swallows from the nice cold water ang watched him as she waited for him answer her questions.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

depressed love Empty
PostSubject: Re: depressed love   depressed love I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:54 pm

He looked around the house. "My what a lovely little abode you have. It's no wonder you never leave. I sure wouldn't want to." he continued to look around, ignoring her looks of anger and confusion. Before he knew it, he was pinned to the wall with a knife at his throat. "My my, I see we have ourselves a slight temper."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

depressed love Empty
PostSubject: Re: depressed love   depressed love I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 10:31 pm

((Change of name to nat to Sam))

Looking up at the dark sky as the rain pord down on the two figers bellow them Sam watched the man in the dark cloth walk into the steaming fog of the rain she yelled."wait..!"she yelled to the man."sir!you shouldent be out this lat.."she stoped and turned to the pink flowe r what did that flower mean to that man and what did he mean? She got up and turned to her home .her home the place she gos too to isolate her self from other people.grabing the things she has brought from the store the other day. Slowly puting them into the frige she sign softly and in no time the man she just talked too was in her home.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

depressed love Empty
PostSubject: Re: depressed love   depressed love I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 5:02 am

The man didn't reply. He just stood there watching almost motionlessly. After a short while, he held out his hand, as if he was inviting her. The man stood there, and as the rain began to pour down again, he remained right there waiting. Then, he suddenly pointed at the flower. "Take good care of that. Trust me when I say it works. What does it do? Well, take care of it and you'll find out." with that the man turned to walk away, his outfit soaked. What she didn't know was he was a half demon half werewolf.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

depressed love Empty
PostSubject: Re: depressed love   depressed love I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 4:00 am

(In that case, count me in!
Time to spread my experiences further.)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

depressed love Empty
PostSubject: depressed love   depressed love I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:46 pm

depressed love Anime_girl_in_water_w_flowers_by_crazygurl111-d505g4e

back round:This is the place it rain all the time ,and also a time of fighting with other places.The day is like the same ,dark,glomey,depressing,very windy,cloudly, any one could see how dark it was .it could be 12 am and it still looks like 3 in the morning.Even with this people still did there work and did there own thing.This time again is when its hard to find a good job,and fit with your bank,buying food is much harder ,people with familes are going though a ruff time, and schools are closeing cause they can pay the techers right.This place is just hell. untill.there was this women .name nat musen .She walked around with her long light purple hair in a high bun .she only where dark clothing and covered her self alot. she was one of them looking for a good job..but she was different .

star now star
no one knew she had deep depresson .she never talked to no one .she was not like others .nat has a bad past with people .and also her self.nat was walking out from the store .once she left two women looked at each other then back at the leaveing nat."why is she always quite and why is she so sleepy?"she asked the women next to her ..the old lady with the purple hat with the flower on top noded." i say..have you talked to her before and have you invited nat to your home before?"she asked the young women."no i have not but i have talked to her.but ....she just yelled and slammed the door in my face."she said then the old ladt took a deep breath."poor nat ,she has depresson."she said ,"now its clear why she always goes to the docs offces for now meds"the young lady smiled and looked at the time ."agh look at the time i have to goo"she yelled then before leaving she was a tall male with dark black hair.looking around.the young lady walked off as the old lady looked at the male."what can i help you with good sir.?"she asked. meanwhile nat was walking to her home like aways it started to rain hard .nat looked up seeing the water drip on to her face,"so dark..and yet so light...why..i love the feeling of the heavey drips of water hit my face."she said walking more slowly she felt time was now slowing down with her."time...is geting slower...every thing is.."she said seeing every thing slow down before her eyes. the sound of kids laughing and the sound of rain hiting the ground was now slow.and the cars passing by as well was slow. nat looked up at the dark sky and smiled,"your sad ..why are you sad..is it cause of the lonlyness and the sadness .the way people dont seem to under stand your pain..and the use of people just using you???"she said .then with out her knowing she was at her home.her home was a tall two stores house ,the out side was sad colors around and inside .the gress has no life.so did the trees.it was like if any one could go in there who be dead.nat open the door seeing her house the same as aways . nat put her shoping bags on the floor and walked to her other room .were the room was a light purple and with deep dark strips of purple on it.nat layed on her bed .looking at the wall."a nother lonly day"she said going to sleep.nat woke up the next day in the late 4:00. nat got up and took some meds then she walked around and went out side and saw a pink flower bloom in frount of her she walked to the flower and then she moved her head up to see the dark sky again but she was a tall man ."w-who are you..."she yelled

((ooc::i need a demon male to show this women there is more to life then sleep and to hate on your self..this rp is slow and sad ..and cute ..i need the demon to be a ass hole at first then a kind man helping her see the world in his eyes.well she ever get out of this sad wolrd she is in?? i need a hot werewolf male ....yush))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

depressed love Empty
PostSubject: Re: depressed love   depressed love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

depressed love
Page 1 of 1