Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Curse of Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Curse of Love - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 1:34 am

The Curse of Love - Page 7 F5929225421fef521c528f54f7cb5562-d6l479n
狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang watched her carefully as she nuzzled into his hand, which he continued to rub that spot more just to illustrate a point. "You're beginning to relax right now. Sure meditating helps, but you're overthinking this" he said before he stopped while she pulled away from his massage. He chuckled to himself seeing her confusion, but he knew that he might be getting his point across. "Yes...and these feelings you experienced is what your wolf feels. I can imagine that she's rather disappointed in having the massage interrupted. This is where you are disconnected from her...you are apprehensive and reluctant to trust these feelings. You think they are alien, but you shouldn't be surprised if you discover something new about yourself. Embrace it and don't punish yourself for feeling it" he said before he reached around to scratch at the back of her neck some. "Your body will tell you what your wolf needs. I can read into your body language, and what you must understand is that most of a wolf's communication is non-verbal. You aren't going to have a voice telling you what she wants...it's a feeling...it's more simple than you're making it out to be" he said hoping that she could see that he was trying to make her feel good.
bgcolor=000045 bordercolor=003300
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2016-11-09

PostSubject: Kungfu Wolf?   The Curse of Love - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 12:49 am

Aishling Brady blushed again nodding not meaning to, but nuzzles into his hand. “How do I relax, and be balanced with my wolf? WHat do I do?... Do I need to meditate, or something like a Kungfu master, or what not?” She tried thinking on this as he scratched her ear then she con confused at why it felt so nice. She pulled away looking at him confused. “Wait.... That felt nice... Am I closer to my wolf then I think I am?”
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd05mMi_ZX8XTGVBvP36fhw?view_as
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 12:43 am

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang's tail wagged, and he chuckled to himself. "That means that you feel your wolf's desires...that's a good sign. If you get in tune with what your wolf's needs and instincts, then you can open the cage and let her roam" he said before he took in a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Yes, well...my way of doing things is more methodical. Other wolves see humans as needing to have their population put under control. I can see why they would as they as selfish in their endeavors...wasteful...simple minded...They pollute the air we breathe, cut down our forests, and kill off the predators...I just see attacking humans as a lose-lose situation" he said before he blushed. "I don't mind breeding with them, but they wouldn't understand a werewolf...they fear us" he said lowly. He looked up at her and smiled. "Don't worry about that part now...I'm sure your wolf side already has an idea whom she wants to pair up with. That will only be a distraction for now" he said. He cleared his throat and smiled. "Anyway, you don't really need to name yourself...you just need to relax and accept who you are. Trust in your wolf will mean she will trust you, and you can work together. When you do that, you won't fight for control, and you'll be more balanced. Just don't feel bad for acting more wolf like...since you're around me, I'll understand. In fact, I will encourage you to act as much of a wolf around me than you would around humans...it certainly helped your wolf relax and unwind" he said. He reached around to scratch behind her ear knowing that it would make her wolf side experience great pleasure. "Happy wolves are able to think more clearly than those who are stress out" he said.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Would you Help me   The Curse of Love - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 11:47 pm

Aishling Brady’s slowly looked up, and began to spackle a little as she looked at him she swallowed hard not understanding this sudden butterfly feeling inside her tummy. “I... I guess so... Does that mean anything...” She blushed suddenly, and looked back down. He got her to look at him again when he said to she felt compelled to do it, and didn’t understand this... Wanting to look at him. “I... It’s nice to meet you fang... Please... I would like help... I’m still scared, and confused... You seem to know, and understand me more now then I ever have... Maybe I had a beasty all along, and this attack just.... Brought it out... You seem so... Nice, and how you talk about taking care of the forest, and nature... You don’t seem like someone who would attack without reason... So... Why would the person who attacked me do so... Please help me understand.... I... I’m guessing it’s my job to understand myself again... Grow up all over again... Name myself I guess... Maybe...”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 11:34 pm

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang transformed back into his werewolf form and took in a deep breath as he sat down to be at her eye level. "Let me ask you this? Do I look handsome to you?" he asked in his deep alluring monstrous voice. His eyes narrowed upon her before he let out a relaxed sigh. "My name is Fang...as to what your wolf's name is...you wouldn't be able to pronounce it...nor would you be able to pronounce mine" he said. He cocked his head cutely before he touched her shoulder tenderly. "You're going to be fine...Look at me! I'm transformed and I'm as docile as can be" he pointed out. He scratched behind his ear and laughed nervously. "I said I'll help ya...you just ignored me" he sated before he shook his head at her. "So, would you like for me to help you out? I shouldn't be hard" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Wolf side anxiety   The Curse of Love - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 6:43 pm

Aishling Brady listened as she finished her food placing the bowl down feeling nervous she pulled her legs to her chest as she hugged herself against the wall. “Just wanted to get away huh... Be wild...” She thought for a moment, and then sighed listening to him nodding glad for his thoughts on wildlife other than his own kind. She flinched when he touched her lifting her eyes looking at him. “I... I guess that would be nice... Maybe all wolfs are beautiful to you... I would not know....” She sighs. “I’m Aishling Brady... What’s your name... You said you.... Were with my wolf... Did it have a name... ” She was started to feel anxious, and sad tears welling up. “What am I going to do now... My life is over... How can I go back to my family like this... Back to School... Work... To my life to anything...” She whimpered resting her head back into her folded arms around her legs trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 8:13 pm

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang smirked at her as she ate her meal. "Your wolf side just wanted to get away and be wild..." he said before he patted his stomach. "The deer died to fill our bellies. I don't waste my kill...that would be an insult to the life I ended. I'm a predator...the highest in the food chain...our role is to keep the forest healthy" he said before got up and walked over to her in order to rub her back. "You can stay here for your next transformations...I can assure you that you won't be wondering about without me" he said. He wondered about how he could convince her that she was not a monster. "You know...your werewolf form is very beautiful and feminine...would it help you if you got to get to know my werewolf form?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Scared Puppy   The Curse of Love - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 7:54 pm

Aishling Brady looked at him sniffaling softly as she ate not sure what to say. "Th... Thank you... For that I guess... I'm glad I didn't hurt anyone... The deer might object, but... At least it was not a person..."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 6:28 pm

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang did not wane in his look, but he nodded to her question about her being a werewolf. He let out a heavy sigh of frustration. "Do I look like a werewolf from the movies?" he raised his voice taking offense to it. He began to rub his forehead vigorously as she did not answer his question still. "We ate venison! Look! Will you quit whining and panicking for a moment! You're really beginning to irritate me!" he shouted. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. "She wanted another wolf to interact with. I can't help if she has taken a liking to me" he said before he looked at the floor. "She doesn't like being caged up" he said before he pointed to himself. "I am the wolf, he is a part of me. I let him run wild" he said. He sat into a chair and let out another heavy sigh. "No, we didn't mate...we just kept each other company and relaxed. We only just met" he stated.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 6:03 pm

Aishling Brady was a little freaked out about the wolf person talking to her, but then it was a guy. She blinked confused. "Your a person... Neglected wolf? I... I don't understand... Am... Am I a werewolf?... Like.... Like in the movies... Would I kill people? You said eat... What did we eat... Wait..." Her eyes went wide. "Em...Embraced... Wh... What do you mean... And cuddled... Did... Did we...." She finally took the bowl shaking slightly as she did feel hungry.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 4:59 pm

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang reverted into his human form looking at her intensely. "No, wolves do live here...they just got smarter. You see humans have a habit for ignoring or misinterpreting something that they see. They don't want their preconceptions to be countered. It's stupid, but I'm going to be sure you can cope with being werewolf, and this way of thinking will get you killed" he said. He shook his head at her and sighed heavily. "You weren't a monster last night...we ate together...embraced...cuddled...doesn't seem monster like behavior to me. I could tell that your wolf side was extremely stressed out and terrified, but that can be helped. She was not happy with being neglected by you..." he said before he approached her and patted her on the shoulder. "Are you going to let me help you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Fear of the mind   The Curse of Love - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 4:31 pm

Aishling Brady reached out confused. "Wait" She was scared, and swallowed hard. She didn't remember anything that had happened last night... it was a blur... Things she did remember she thought of as a dream. "Did... Did you say Werewolf..." She turned pale feeling slightly dizzy almost shock like. "The attack... Last week... When I went jobbing... That... Beast... It was a wolf... The cops told me it could not of been a wolf since they aren't local to this town... Even tho they seemed to look scared... I... I took there word... So the things I dreamed last night was... Real?... I.... I'm a monster..."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 3:25 pm

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang stared her down with a stern frown as she did not bother to answer his question and instead pretend to ignore what had happened to her earlier thus claiming it to be nothing than a drunken fantasy. He gave off a frustrated growl as he turned his back towards her. "You know what happened. If you didn't know you turned into a werewolf, then maybe you should..." he said before he left the room. "I'm going to go bang my head into a post for the next hour...enjoy your meal" he said. He could tell this lady was going to be a great bother to him and just as he said, he started slamming his head into a load bearing post in his living room, which it made the whole cabin shake and creak. He did not have time to be spent on trying to convince her that she was a werewolf when she had already transformed one, and she probably did it more than that. He muttered things like, "Fucking idiot" or "Goddamn Thrall" some of the words he said were from a vernacular different from American English, British English, or Even Irish. It was Archaic and/or Native American jargon. He stopped resting his head on the post after hearing the floorboards creak to her getting up. He remained in that position having a pretty good idea that her eyes were peering in through the cracks of the door. "Lady! You followed me here in your wolf form. I just provided you a safe warm comfortable place for you to sleep in. Accuse anything you like...but I don't think you'd like to wake up out in the woods cold naked and vulnerable" he said before he sighed. He took a deep breath and focused. "You have nothing to be afraid of because..." he said before he suddenly sprouted fur, a muzzle, lupine ears, a tail and claws turning into a werewolf almost all the way. "...you're just like me...only female" he said with his very deep intimidating but alluring dominant voice. "I'm going to ask you again! Are you going to allow me to help you?" he asked.
The Curse of Love - Page 7 Preview?page=403817&filename=Forge+-+Change+of+skins+-+small
Werewolf
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Aishling Brady   The Curse of Love - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 3:00 am

Aishling Brady wakes in a strange place feeling groggy, and her head hurting. She had a weird dream. Hearing someones voice she gasped rolling over, and then realized she was naked, and quickly pulled the covered over her self. "What are ya talking a bout. How dear ya steal a woman from the road. My goodness I must of had ma self a wee bit to much to drink.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 2:21 am

狼人間 Okaminingen
Deep inside the depths of the foothills of the Cascade mountains, live a breed of monster that is both man and wolf. These beings have the ability to shapeshift and take away person's humanity with a simple bite. Fang was one of the biggest of these creatures you could ever lay eyes upon. Stoic, Quiet, always in deep thought, at a staggering seven feet one inch, and whopping 330 pounds, he had the size and demeanor to be a leader of a large pack. Having been raised by wolves, he had not learned how to communicate and understand humans and their culture. At least that's what he lead on with his fellow wolfmen. He may understand humans too much, and he did not want to bother to associate with them.

One day, Fang went out hunting when he came across a peculiar smell. It was female, but there was remnants of human still attached to it. He wondered over to the smell, where he encountered a very beautiful shewolf appearing to be very agitated and confrontational. When he approached her, her attitude changed to curiosity, and she was even flirtatious. He lead her over to his lair inside a cozy cabin, where he gave her a good meal and a warm bed to sleep in. The next morning, he came into the room to check on her. He held out a large plate full of meat and glass of water. "You've not been a werewolf long, have you? I can tell by the lack of control you have over your instincts" he said. He sat the plate down next to her and sat down on the floor like a dog. His yellow eyes peered into her soul as his incredible aura penetrated her body. "Will you accept my offer to help? Or will you be stubborn and put your own life at risk?" he asked.
bgcolor=000045 bordercolor=ff3300
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Curse of Love
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7