Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 10:46 am

Chumairule looked a little scared as Karayan talked to her. She didn't mean to be rude. Just her playful self. "I'i'm sor-" She watched at he left the hall. She looked at the Mono eye girl, "I'm sorry that i involved you in my antics." The  mono eye girl bowed and explained she was  going to ask Karayan if he was seeing anyone. "T-then sorry for embarrassing you." Chumairule said and bowed back, again the girl bowed and told her she was used to being embarrassed.

Yukino watched the event happen completely forgetting about the group  of fangirls and guys wanting to know about her mother. When she came back to her senses, she waded though the crowed and grabbed her sister and walked out to look for Karayan. "I don't know what's going on with him. How about we find out," speaking plainly as they began searching.

Meanwhile, the group of yukionna girls from lunch were walking by. One of them pointed out Karayan, "Hey isn't that the guy who dared to sit next to Lady Tsukurumi." the group of five girls talked  then approached Karayan. One of them spoke softly, "Hey, your in Yukino-chan class, right?" An other smiled and put her hand on his chest, "Your not getting friend;y with her are you?" Finally the leader of the group place a tip of her ice epee on the small of his back, "Because friend that's a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 8:56 am

Karayan did not realize he was being stared at and shifted his foot then looked at Chumairule "how can I, 'the new kid' have a girlfriend" he replied to her. Karayan sighed as Yukino backed towards him. "Why are you asking me this Chumi I thought you at least knew that" Just then Yukino bumped into him. he turned to steady her then left the hall deciding he would wait outside. He could not help it if he looked cool or had a 'bad boy' appearance he recalled how the teacher made the same error thinking he was hitting on women. 'damn' he inwardly cursed. Karayan then looked back to the hall he would have to be more watchful of the women here including the teachers and even those he thought were his friends.

Karayan wasn't mad at them, though they might assume he was. He was more upset at himself for being so attractive, Being too alluring to the opposite sex. It was the one thing he could never control. worse he was that awkward. stage in his life. Near the end of middle school he noticed his puberty, But his vampire hormones did not hit puberty until the end of his middle school. During summer his parents enrolled him into their old school hoping it could help him with his new powers.

Perhaps he half hoped here he could just learn and not deal with his changes. But he was wrong, being surrounded by girls even though they were not human proved to him that it did not stop the effects females had on him. He looked back at them as they chit-chatted with each other some looking at him while they talked. "you going to go for him Mono?" one asked the girl who had stared at him. Karayan with his vampire hearing heard this and blushed covering his ears not wanting to hear her reply.

Karayan also hoped covering his ears would drown out the heartbeats of the women. Ever since he entered the school he could not stop hearing them for some reason. Although he had managed to somehow succeed in his attempt to ignore it, the sound was constantly tempting him.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 7:49 am

All of the girls at the Art club table looked at each other. Yukino sulked a little as they talked with each other. "Finally one of them looked at her, "hmm can you prove it?" Yukino sighed and showed them a photo of her family. the girls all surrounded her, "OH MY. You must have the coolest mom ever! You got to tell us some details!" Yukino smiled and tried to back away to Karayan.

Chumairule laughed talking with a few other members who showed up. She was having fun, but they started asking questions about her personally. She waved them off and answered some of them too. She walked over to Karayan and tilted her head, "Who's your friend?" She looked at a Mono eye who was staring at karayan, "Oh is she your girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 1:32 pm

Karayan remained at the entrance of the Community Hall. He waited while the two of them left his side and went to check out the clubs. Yukino instantly going to the art club. He figured she would. However Chumi had less luck. Karayan grumbled a bit as each club seemed to refuse her. He then tensed as she stopped at the robotic table. 'If she joins that club then I guess to protect her properly means i will need to join it also' He told himself then felt his body relax as she left the table and the geeks behind. Although they watched her, it seemed they knew better to do anything here with so many students and teachers. Besides even if they had he would been at her side in an instant to do what he could to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 5:53 am

As they came to the Community Hall, Yukino walked over to the art club's table and chatted with them. While Chumairule, at first was with her sister then began walking around a bit. She came a cross the sewing club and talked with them, but they turned her down. Then to the Baking Club, which she couldn't get close enough to sing the sheet. The cooking club said they were full, while the Kendo and soccer clubs she would be the only female. She endded up in front of the robotics club and the geeks from before, "Nope. not THAT desperate." She sighed and walked in front of The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture's table. She tilted her head as the display didn't tell much about it.

The girl at the table smiled, "Your a Magi-doll right? Just like Oshina from Future Warrior Shrine Maiden." She tilted her head, "Don't worry the only doll/robots we obsess over are in the culture." She glare over at the Robotics club and stuck out her forked tongue out at them. "Oh and if you want to cosplay in the club room that's fine too." She winked.

Chumairule eyes widen and smiled, "Well i do love modern visual culture. But no maid cosplays." She signed and then talked about anime for a bit

Yukino giggled as they spoke of all the things the club drew. " Well, I love to see that." She smiled as the conversation went to books, "Oh yeah, and in the book after that......one "

The other members looked at her funny. One of them, "How do you know there's going to be a 5th book?"

Yukino froze up quite literally to the question. Taking a deep breath, "She's my ....mom."

((sorry I was in fanfic mode))
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 9:43 am

Karayan replied "I do not mind I do not got anything planned" he said a bit surprised they asked him he thought they both would go home after school. He laughed a bit as Chumairule said 'Sexy ladies' He then heard Yukino cough and corrected her sister with 'A couple of fine young women.' They left class together and headed for the Community Hall where all the clubs were having their sign ups. He watched and waited as they signed up for their favorite clubs. He did not interfere with them nor did he join any club, but at least he was there in case the geeks started anything again.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 5:05 am

Chumairule gave a smiled and smiled at Karayan, She focused on her schoolwork mostly. But as the afternoon rang she yet out a yawn, "Ahhhhh! The first day of school is over." She stretched a little and turned to Karayn, "So you have any plans? You want hang out with us at the community hall?" She nudged Yukino to help convince him. She got close so her eye lenses narrowed to keep a good focus on him, "There wasn't much homework."

Yukino joined in, "She's right. We should all hang out for a bit. But I understand if you don't want to hang out with a couple of "

Chumairule jumped in front of them, "Sexy ladies!" She giggled as Yukino moved her aside.

Coughing a little, " A couple of fine young women." Yukino looked at him almost giving a stare at him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:51 am

Karayan made a low noise to Chumairule's complaint He was not sure why he felt angry but it was possible he just hated others being bullied. Karayan gave a nod to Yukino as she promised her sister they would protect her he then heard her proposition he was going to tell her That it was alright and that there was no need to reward him, but when he saw her blush the words would not come. he helped Chumi with her arm "you are more then that" he told her then smiled to Yukino "If you want you can but it is alright even if you don't I do not know what I can do but I will do what i can to aid you." silently he added 'both of you' though he was quite sure Yukino could fight, he was not sure of her feelings on it but it was clear she would do anything for her sister. Karayan wanted to help them if he could. He then sat at his desk behind the sisters. The teacher came in not long after that and began the next lesson.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 7:35 pm

Chumairule looked at Karayan and sighed, "I think the nerds from the robotics club are being a little to close and personal with me." She looked down not feeling okay with the whole thing. "I mean I know I'm a Magi-doll and I'm kinda of a minon and not a youkai in my own right, but still." She held her arm and sighed.

Yukino looked up and kissed Chumairule's forehead, "It's okay me and Karayan will make sure to protect you." She turned to Karayan and blushed a little, " I mean if protecting her ... you would want something... I'll be happy to .... reward you." She looked away and put her drawings away before the teacher came in to teach. She stopped blushing as she was distracted by writing down notes now, but the thought that she just offered him a reward to protect her sister was something she would have never done.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 5:33 pm

ooc: i am gonna shorten it then so it will still be easy to spell the shorten version will be "Chumi" you can think of it as his new nickname for her or something maybe an attempt to be closer to both of them ))

IC: Karayan was there he seemed distracted by his thoughts. He would had helped but he just did not hear the request. He looked up and saw the look in their faces. Karayan went to them concern on his face "Are you alright?" He asked Chumi looking between them aware something happened after he had left them in the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 11:23 am

Chumairuie was a little distraught by all the attention. Sure she was good looking but she clanged to Yukino as one of them tried to touch her. "A little help here." She tried to shoo them a away with her spring loaded sword, but that only made them more interested. She looked for Karayan but he left already.

Yukino waved bye to Karayan and when she felt Chumairuie grab her she turned her head. The air turned super cold, "Stay away from my sister or there will be a new iceage." The other yukionna pick up on this as they stated to form ice around their hand or ice weapons. She got up and brought Chumairuie with her. As they got back to the classroom she sat down and looked for Karayan quickly before going to her sketchbook again.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 9:58 am

Karayan smiled to both of them. "It's fine." He replied. "It was a good joke, and I believe you meant well." Karayan added. When the other yukionna joined Yukino, he turned away and noticed the stares they got, however Karayan was not sure what to do about it. After all there was no law against looking. After the warning he sighed he got up "well we better head to next class." he said and after throwing away his garbage left the cafeteria. Karayan wondered if they had someone they liked they were both high school girls now, they may have boyfriends. thinking on Yukino's words to her sister he mentally scolded himself for not asking if they had someone. He missed a chance, but neither the setting nor the moment was good. Besides until recently it had been the farthest thing from his mind. Still if he hoped to get a girlfriend, he should socialize and discover about the girls of the school. True his priority would still be to be taught his powers, and how to get better control of them. But he could still look for someone. He was at that age when boys began being curious of the opposite sex.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 8:56 am

ChūmairuĪe frowned a little and took the tomato juice from Karayan. "Heh, it okay. I guessed i was being a little silly." She just slowly sipped her soda and watched other students walk by.

Yukino watched the whole thing not really expressing any concern at first, "ChūmairuĪe be sure to ask him next time." She finished eating and just slowly sipped her coffee. Some other yukionna came by and chatted with Yukino. While some nerdy youkai were ogling ChūmairuĪe. The intercom came on giving the ten minute warning until the next bell.

((had to change the name from Chumino to ChūmairuĪe ))
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 5:19 pm

Karayan made a face to the tomato juice. Truth was Karayan hated the stuff. He took a sip and stuck out his tongue to the acid taste. He then sighed and set it aside, opting for water for now. Instead of the traditional "tomato juice" Karayan choose to drink fruit punch. His mom may enjoy it, but he did not. But when it came to sating his blood-thirst nothing was like the real thing. But he had never bit anyone yet in his life. His parents told him that he must restrain himself. He always got his stuff another way usually though his folks. For his school term he had stocked his fridge enough to last a while he just hoped he could keep under control.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 1:57 pm

Yukino waited for Karayan to come back. As the three of them made it to the cafeteria, She order the salad/sandwich combo. She waited for Chumino and Karayan before she sat down. Her sister bought the drinks for the three of them, iced coffee for yukino, cream soda for herself, and tomato juice for Karayan. The two sister sat down by the window and saved a seat for their friend. Chumino went back to her arm and made sure it was tight, while Yukino ate quitely
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 11:51 am

When the lunch bell rang and Yukino asked him to join them he agreed. He waited for her to fix her sister then the three of them headed to the cafeteria. He just had to stop by his dorm to get the money he needed for lunch. Once he got the money he rejoined them in the hall. They continued onward toward the cafeteria which was packed with other monsters ordering their meals. He grumbled but eventually they made it to the front of the line. He let the two of them order first then got the B lunch combo.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 5:52 am

As the day continued and after three classes, the announcement for lunch came on. Yukino gave a whimsical sigh as she forgot to grab her bento box before she left the dorm. "I'm heading off to the cafeteria. do you want to come with Karayan-san?" She gathered her things and waited by the classroom door. Chumino followed her sister like always, but her left arm uncoupled from her body. Making Yukino sigh and fixing it for her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 3:23 pm

The teacher cleared her throat. "You all can talk more about clubs or anything after class." The teacher stared at the 2 girls then glanced to Karayan who as he nodded. The teacher took attendance. Once everyone was accounted for and cleaning duty was assigned, the lesson began and Karayan got his supplies he needed for class.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 9:38 am

Chumino laughed a little, "Well, I like clothing and machines. So i guess fashion club or robo-... actually maybe just fashion club." She shuttered a little actually thinking about it. She looked up front seeing a teacher with her arms crossed. She had blue hair and well looked very attractive. Chumino then nudge Yukino. Yukino looked up and put away her things. Both of them were a little embarrassed, "S-sorry."

((You want to play the teacher? ))
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 4:40 pm

"phhht" Karaya smiled attempting to hold back a laugh at Yukino's reply. He could see her doing just that.... "Well then I will just join The first club I wanted to join. My favorite club called; the go home club." He replied then studied Chumino "well what stuff interests you when it comes to clubs it is best to join something you are passionate about." He told her smiling to Yukino her reaction to his words was enough to get him to let out a little bit of a laugh. He then whispered close to Chumino "that's okay.... maybe she thinks I deserve that for teasing her."
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 12:47 pm

Yukino gave a glare, "Well, I hope you like me constantly drawing you in a speedo and selling it to all of the girls." She then smiled as a glint of evil was in her eyes. She began to laughed, "Maybe kissing the other guys too."

Chumino chimed it, "Oh Yukino don't be so..." She lefted her arms a comedic fashion, "Cold." Then burst in a giggle fit. She looked at Karayan and gave him a smile, "Don't worry, she only teasing you." She looked at yukino, and whispered, "you are right?" Then looking at Yukino drawing of Karayan, "Yeah defiantly the art club. I don't know what one to join thou."

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 11:52 am

Karayan turned to Chimino with a look of pure surprise to the hug. He looked to Yukino but she did not seem bothered and perhaps that irritated him a bit. He shrugged off the hug from Chumino even if he did like the contact. He rose a brow to Yukino remark about the swim club. He sighed "too bad." Karayan replied making his voice sound a bit disappointed. We will not be in the same club, since I will be joining the swimming club." He had not really planned to join any club to be honest but said this more to see their reaction. Truthfully he suspected she may join the art club. Her words just proved his guess was right. Karayan witnessed a few of her drawings; she was very good. It would be an asset to the club that she did join them.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 10:26 am

Yukino walked into the classroom and sat down near the window. She looked to her right and waved at Karayan with a light smile. Chumino on the other hand stood behind him and gave him a hug, "Ah ha you let your guard down!" She laughed then let go and sat behind Yukino. "So, so when clubs start up what one are you gonna join Karayan-san?" It look like she wanted to know to do something.

Yukino took out her sketch pad again and began drawing karayan. Glancing over to him every so often to be sure on the details. "I think we should join the art club or like my mom did the newspaper club." She looked at Karayan and sighed, "But absolutely not the swim club."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:16 pm

When Monday rolled around Karayan woke thanks to his alarm showered and dressed for class. He never met up with Yukino yesterday and grimaced at how she might be mad about it. He sighed there was nothing he could do about her anger what was important was not to miss class. He then left and headed for the orientation in the gym. All the students were there and he suspected so were the sisters but he did not see them in this mob. Finally the assembly was over. Karayan left the gym and went straight to homeroom and sat at his desk after hanging his bag on the side of it.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 10:02 am

"Morning mother, Our first night was easy. I met a boy, he's a little shy. I just called to tell you how we are. bye." Hanging up the phone and looked at Chumino, "I left a message. She's busy writing i guess." As the day progressed Yukino went outside and began drawing the male dorms. She smiled and waved to a few other students who walked by her. Soon evening came and then next day started. Again she got ready for the day wearing her school uniform. It changed since when her mother attended. Now the uniform was a bit broader, Wearing a long black skirt and blazer. Chumino on the other hand wore a short skirt, short sleeved shirt and vest." We better go to orientation, then Homeroom." She locked the door behind her and walked with her sister to the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next