Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 2:17 pm

he nodded "i guess i can do that much" but her words of telling him she was his senpai confused him "that other kid called you a first year does that mean you are not a freshmen like me?" he asked. "also i would like to join i think it be beneficial to know how i will feel if i am around you, okay but whether i join or not i would at least like to borrow or even keep the monster book, please. i need it." he said to her. he still needed to read up on chumairule and he wanted to read more about his kind he never learned much from home he heard what she told him of his kind and he wanted to know more and no one at home would tell him "if you let me keep the book now i wont need to join the club right away" he added as a little incentive after hearing her tell him she hoped he did not join but would not stop him if he did. Lucy then said it was time to return to the dorms and he nodded but before he left the room and the club he hoped she agreed to let him have the book for now. he knew it would be most useful when he met anyone else in school. After she agreed even if it was reluctant he thanked her and almost stopped her heart by hugging her gratefully.

HE THEN TOOK THE BOOK AND HEADED BACK TO HIS DORM ALONE ONCE THERE HE WENT IN AND BEGAN TO READ UP ON EVERYONE AGAIN FIRST LUCY SHE WAS SHY BUT VERY INFORMATIVE , HE THEN CHECKED OUT THE YOUNG SNOW WITCH FOLLOWED BY CHUMAIRULE. he read them both carfully saving himself for last....

(tag eli or anyone who wants to post what is in the book)
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-06-20

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 1:59 pm

Lucy sighed as she listen to Karayan said that they have until he graduates. She just let him talk as she just listened, "Okay, Like i said before it started out as a reading Club, but anyone can come in to get help with homework. We have mostly text books and anything students donate to the club. there is no .." She held her chest for a bit as she took some deep breaths, "Okay, you just can join, but you need to keep a high grade so you can help with club duties, like help others with their homework." She then realized if Karayan join she would see him almost everyday. She sighed, "I rather you not join though," she said looking away, "I mean if you want to I can't stop you. " She looked at Karayan and smiled, "Also, I need your final answer before I graduate. I am your senpai you know." She focused on her watch as it was a bout time clubs were going to close for today. "We betted head back to the dorms, Kara-chan"

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 1:36 pm

he listened to her but she sounded infatuated with what he was not who he was but he still thanked her for telling him why and how long she liked him then said on a nod to her words "yeah i guess your right no one knows how love works i don't know if i feel it yet or eve n if i can but i want to give those who like me a chance to awaken anything within me" he replied subtly telling her she was slightly included but it felt different somehow but maybe he was overthinking things "tell anyone else who might have an interest the same it will be some time until i graduate so everyone has time to win my affections if i even have any but i will let you know i already promised Yukino that i would date her she asked first but that don't mean i am taken dad said i have plenty of time to choose he had many women too so he said this might happen but i didn't believe him until now"

he then took the talk off the romance track seeing she was turning red with embarrassment of telling him so much "my club questions are; is reading all you do? what other books do you got? and if i did want to join what would i need to do?" his last question possibly made her heat rise in her face and he thought he heard her heart speed up at the thought of the cool handsome vampire in her club every day with her it would definitly give her an advantage to make her his but it also would be almost like they were dating if he joined he would come every day after class making her heart flip at the sight of him but also made her very embarrassed to the thought of more alone time like they had here, now in this room
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 1:09 pm

Lucy blushed as Karayan asked why she liked him. "Well, I guess i do have to say why. But I think it's pretty obvious you know." She sighed and looked at the manga he brought to her, "I'm a little familiar with the story." She lead Karayan to a independent study room and sat down a cross from him at the small table. "I was on the bus when you got on. So that's when my heart skipped a beat." Her face was completely red and she began to breath heavily. "I can tell you were a vampire. It's because your body temperature is three degrees lower than a humans. You just kinda had this aura about you. " She took a deep breath , "I-i Just wanted to make you mine. I can't really say how love works. it just happens."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 5:29 pm

Karayan stared at the place the man was and whisled "remind me to never make you angry" he replied then nodded "yeah lets do i am curious of my friend chumiro a bit " he said and turned th pages to Magi girl which was not to far before Lucy's "and don't worry chu is just a friend, she knows yumiko has a super crush on me but i don't think she realized you did" he replied. "as far as question well i do have some i got some club related and I though I know it is not club related and personal I would like to know how long you liked me" he asked he just entered here and he was sure there were other boys besides him so he wondered what was going on yumi liked him, chu seemed to have slight feelings for him now Lucy liked him it was beginning to sound like this manga he read once called Ranma ½ ™ He looked for it on the shelf and found it "yeah" he said "it is familiar" he added as he refreshed his memory of the story "yup i was right 3 no 4 women i count after this guy" he said and brought the manga to Lucy "see two his dad arranged with then he beats shampoo and in her tribe theres this weird rule something about marring the boy that bests you or something like that" Karayan shook his head "anyway can we speak more private i don't like the other person interrupting us and i want privacy when you answer me on how long and why?"
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 4:13 pm

Lucy blushed softly, "So, umm do you have any questions?" She smiled then looked up at the time. She sighed seeing they still had 90 minutes left. She didn't mind talking with her crush, but she would faint if this kept up. "ah-ah. how about we look up about vampires or about your girlfriends...." She realized and panicked, "Ah I'm sorry! I meant the girls that are your friends." She blushed again and sighed.

The member from before looked up. "Oi! first year. Lucy isn't like -" He ducked again as Lucy fired off another optic blast at him.

(( Lucy isn't a first year. gonna tell eli he should reply after this round, k? ))
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 3:04 pm

Karayan nodded "very" he said smiling impressed by what he read and what she told him. what he wondered though was, what was that "b" word going to be? he thought to himself. He didn't know so he made a guess. maybe he meant to say "Oi, Lucy-san. Is that boy the first year you bothered all this time?" Sure she followed him because she was infatuated with him, but she was not a bother "She did not bother me." the young vamp replied to the one Lucy sent a rather scary eye blast to.
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 11:43 am

Lucy gave a smile and answered his question rather softly, "I have to turn that down. I might slip up on occasion, but it's good enough." Taking a breath again and blink a little, "But I can at least tell you about my race." She went over to go look for the M's.

"Oi, Lucy-san. Is that boy the first year you b-" One of the other members was talking but was interrupted by a rather scary eye blast from Lucy.

She smiled and sat back down next to Karayan like nothing happened. Opening up the book and showed him about Mono-eyes. "Well it's rather obvious that my race has a lot of eye trouble. Depth perception and eye irritation. But all the different subspecies are interesting." Pointing out the Bakkubeādo a species that looks young and are capable of hypnosis though the use of their eye. , "That's what my mother is. As you can imagine she looks as young as i do." She then pointed out a Cyclops holding a rather large smithing hammer, "My father is this type. He's a blacksmith like the ones before him." Taking a breath as she continued, "cool huh."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 11:02 am

Karayan tried to say the Greek name but with his Japanese it did not sound like how she said it "Rūshī" he repeated as he said her name in Japanese. "your right, it's not easy to say in Japanese" he told her "I do not mind that your Nihongo isn't up to par, My Greek is not up to par either." he commented smiling at the common ground they shared.

She then asked if he liked to read "I do not do it often... mainly i read the books in class" he replied taking a book behind him and sat it on the table the book was the monster one she mentioned earlier  he sighed but thought this might help him learn more of Lucy, Chumiko and the other students and teaches in the school. "I can tutor you in Nihongo, if you help me in learning more of the students here" he commented and the way he put it while looking at her gave her the feeling he wanted to know more about hrer and to be honest she was not wrong on that assumption.
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 10:49 am

Lucy jumpped a little, "I-i'm so sorry. I'm Lucy. Lucy Arkos." Smiled and covered her face with her textbook. After a little thought she added, "It's a Greek name.... Excuse me if my Nihongo isn't up to par." Looking at the other members as they laughed a little. She looked back a Karayan and weakly smiled again, "So, umm do you like reading? I like hero novels and of course mangas too." Relaxing a little as she took deep breaths once in a while.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 1:07 pm

he looked around then nodded to the one who waved. Lucy then showed him around and told him a bit of the club which was nice, but he still waited on her name. when she sat to read he went over and sat next to her "you still did not give me your name I want to call you something other then 'mono-eye' or 'my stalker' so please tell me your name."

(that's nice of him, thank you eli)

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:24 pm

Lucyturnned around looking at karayan. The clubroom was like a small book store having a huge amount of books and manga. "Oh, Ummm. I didn't expect you to stalk me too." She realized what she just said and blushed, "W-well this is the reading club. If you want to try it out our president should be fine with it. She looked over to a boy who waved at them, "It's pretty small club and you get a lot of help with homework and." She took a breath slowly, "And we also have monster encyclopedias." She smiled  weakly and then walked off to sit down and opened a textbook to work on homework.

(eli said it's fine to skip him so karayan can get to know Lucy some more)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 12:32 pm

While the other two was in their club meetings, Karayan had a few moments with Lucy. He heard her ask if the other two would get mad "no I do not think they would be mad. To be honest I think they be more upset if I ignored you, I know I would be upset at myself. I just could not leave you alone, even though you stalked me. At least I now know why." He held her head gently as she rubbed against his manly chest she heard his heartbeat just below the surface and she noticed it sped up a bit to her actions. "you don't got to fight them for me, or for my affections. I helped you. and my feelings are my own I like who I like. No one but me can say otherwise and I would like to be your friend, may I?" Karayan asked She then backed up a bit and thanked him for helping her  she backed into a pillar and seemed to brush it off but He steadied her just the same. she then surprised him by just telling him 'bai' as if the intimacy of a moment before was nothing. he called out as she walked off to her club "can I at least get your name?" he started to follow and then waited for her to respond hoping she did before she entered her club and was out of his reach until the next day. Since he was not a member nor did he sign up to join any club. To enter her club whatever it was, would signify he wanted to join and he was still unsure if he wanted to be in a actual club. He did not completely understand the clubs. So he decided for now he would observe the clubs, but not join them. At least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:51 am

Yukino smiled and sat down at her club meeting. There was a bit of a talk to the new members and what they would be doing for the next week or so. Then the president came other to her asking to intro duce her self. Smiled as yukino stood up, "I'm Tsukurumi Yukino. First daughter of the Author Tsukurumi Mizore. As some of you know Of her books. Please don't ask me too many questions at them. Also since my linage is of both leader of the Yukionna villages. I ask you to be respectful to me. " Taking a deep breath as she sat back down, " Oh and don't be scared to be my friend. I want to make a lot of them while here." The club was a bit silent and tense. Then the member laughed a little and reassured Yukino they'll not ask too many questions, After that She showed them her sketch book.

Chumairule sat next to her friend from her club and smiled at the other five people in it. Her friend smiled and stood up and introduced herself as the club president to Chumairule's surprise. She listen to what they would be doing as they spoke about doing pretty much just sharing their specific interests and watching anime or playing video games. Looking around she looked at a few models on the shelf behind them. As other members introduced themselves she got a little nervous. When it was her turn she smiled, "Umm I'm Tsukurumi Chumairule. I'm a Magi-doll. Like in that anime, and umm.." she looked down as her friend pat her back. "And I hope to make friends with you guys." The other members smiled and clapped. she blushed and bowed to them, "Oh and could one of you have a spare model kit. I always wanted to try making one."
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:25 am

Lucy was taken a back when karayan came over to help her clean out her eye. She clasped her hands together, blushed and rubbed her head on his chest, " My Hero." She looked up at him and blinked a little. "Umm won't the other girls get mad?" She though about Yukino and Chumairule and how scary they could be. "I-I don't I can survive fighting them for your affection." She backed a way a bit and bowed to Karayan, " Thank you for helping me." Walking away she bumped into a pillar and brushed it off. "heheh, bye." She walked off to her club her heart racing and  after a while calming down.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:44 am

Karayan let her pass. she had been so nervous but at least he knew she was only interested because he looked cool. He knew some feared what he was it was why he was always on his toes. Relief washed over him and he held his head laughing a bit reminding himself this was a school for monsters like him there was no reason for any of them to hunt him intent to end his life. "I hope she will be alright" he said knowing dust in the eye never felt good. then he remembered she only had the one eye so he followed just to be sure the monoeye Lucy would be alright When he caught up to her he noticed she rubbed her eye and went to her "don't do that you will only irritate it" he said and brought her to the water fountain and used the water to help lucy wash out the dust from her eye. This will help" he said using his handkerchief and after getting it wet with water he wiped her closed eye then gently wiped the corner of her eye to get the dust out "better?" he asked as he drew his handd away from her.
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 10:49 am

Lucy Blushed feverishly when Karayan began speaking to her. "W-well, umm I saw you yesterday. A-and you looked so cool.." She blushed even redder as a piece of dust entered her eye. "Ah~" She started to blink to try to wash it out , but made it look like she was crying a little. "I-i'm sorry I got to go." Starting to move to the side she walked by Karayan still a little nervous about talking to such a cool looking boy.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 1:23 pm

Karayab almost smiled to her spunk he knew yukino promised her a kiss from him "i would Chumiko but as you pointed out earlier i got a stalker and i got to find out why she is spying on me" he gave her check a peck "that's to keep your gears going... have fun at your club" he said and left almost bumping into the girl in question as he left the class. "sorry" he replied then saw who it was "ah" he said as he looked to the monoeye "just who i was looking for, why are you spying on mme and stalking me?" he asked wondering what the club girl could want with him.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:51 am

Yukino stretched as classes finally ended for today. she was putting away her notebooks then looked at Karyan, " So, I'll be heading to my club and I guess Chu-chu will be heading to her's." She looked at Chumairule and smiled. "I guess you can head home or follow one of us." She looked away as her heart rate spiked a little thinking about Karayan. Yukino sighed not really sure what to say, "I-I guess I'll see you then." She walked out of the room and waitted by the door before walking off again.

Chumairule was busy looking out the window before noticing Yukino left the room, "Ahh," She stopped looking at Karayan and smiled, "Well, I got to go..." Her cheeks became redish and stood in front of Karayan, "Is it okay if i can get a kiss? I mean no pressure. but it would definitely speed up the gears that make up my heart." Taking a deep breath she looked into Karayan's eyes, "I gotta go to my club so make up your mind quickly."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 2:54 pm

Karayan began to ask what yum-yum sauce was but the teacher entered then chumairule handed him a note which he quickly read and hid then put his lunch away and paid attention to the lesson the next time he checked the door the girl was gone and he assumed she went to her own class but he nodded to chu-chu acknowledging her words on the note telling him of the mono-eyed stalker

(does she have a name i still do not remember meeting her)
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 1:30 pm

Yukino watched Karayan write down the special ingredients. Taking a pen and crossed out mayo. "You won't need the mayo if you use the yum-yum sauce." She watched as her sister sat back down near them again. She smiled and patted her head. The teacher came in early and started writing on the board. Yukino finished up eating and began writing the notes on the board early to save time.

Chumairule looked to the classroom door seeing that girl again. She thought it would be best to ignore her. She took out her nte book and began writing like her sister was doing. But took the time to write a not to Karayan about him having a stalker. Handing it to him of course.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 9:34 pm

"thanks I will try them in ramen next time If I still do not like it then I think I will omit them from my lunch in the future." he replied. as she listed how her sandwich was made he repeated the ingredients so not to miss any. "so eggs mayo, a touch of panko, wasabi, and whatever yum-yum sauce is..." he replied and took out a notepad and wrote that down. he then saw chumairule enter and pointed to her "there is Chumairule, I guess she went off somewhere while we ate together" he commented remembering Yukino had asked earlier where she went he then turned to the door his skin had felt funny like when he was watched he was aware of it earlier but he concentrated on talking to Yukino. it was not that he ignored his senses too often but he was not wanting to spoil his moments alone with Yukino
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 9:01 pm

(umm during the club sign ups. She's like the monster info commentator... thing....yeah.)

Yukino smiled when Karayan shared his lunch with her. "Radishes are only good in ramen. I mean, in salad it's good too." She looked at Karayan as she popped a Strawberry in her mouth and chewed. She swallowed quickly and answered his question. "Well, ponko and yum-yum sauce. and add a tiny bit of wasabi." She wasn't kidding it gave it a bit of crunch, spicy, and sweetness. She popped another strawberry in and when over her notes from the last class.

Chumairule came back and sat down in her seat all happy talking with her friends. Althou she wonder why that monoeye girl like watching Karayan.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 4:36 pm

which one or when did we meet monoeye)

Karayan was next to Yukino and nodded as he swapped his strawberries for her egg sandwich giving both of them some different color in their lunch "Next time I am leaving out the radishes" he replied not really caring for the spicy flavor but they were red so he had wanted to try them. He bit into the sandwich and munched a bit tasting it. He smiled and swallowed before he spoke "hey this is not half bad you got to tell me how to make it" he replied to Yukino unaware they were being watched by the mono-eye girl.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 3:18 pm

Yukino tiltged her head at all the redish food he had, Then again she looked at her own and thought it was pretty white. She sighed and began eating her sandwiches. As she got down to her last one she asked, "I'll trade you this Egg salad sandwich for your strawberries." She looked plainly then her eyes turned to her sister. "Hmm Did you see where Chu-chu went?"

Chumairule walked down the hall with her friend laughing a little as she bumped into the monoeye from the other day. "Oh hi again, If your looking for Karayan-san he in the second classroom." She smiled as she bowed and went to the clubroom. The monoeye girl walked to the classroom and stared at Karayan from the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next