Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 9:41 am

Karayan woke at noon. it was not a school day so he enjoyed sleeping in. When he finally woke he got up  and relieved his full bladder. He then took a shower, toweled himself off and dressed. After that he went to the kitchen and made his meal himself. he yawned then ate the food. When he was finished he decided to take a tour of the school.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 8:59 am

Yukino awoke the next day ready for the day. After taking a very cold shower and choosing what to wear she walked out to the living room. "OH, that's a nice smell." She looked over to the kitchen seeing Chumino finishing cooking breakfast. Giving her sister a hug and taking a paper plate full of bacon and eggs.

"Morning, I hope i made it like my mom makes it." Chumino gave a smiled and watched Yukino eat. Pulling out a book to read, "Gonna do the norm today or planning to go outside?" Looking up at her sister and smiled, "Oh maybe we should call them. You know tell them how the first night went?" Yukino nodded and pulled out her cell phone to call home.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 11:56 am

Karayan ate his dinner slow savoring the blood in the meat. He then took a few bites of ice cream to silent his sweet tooth. "This will be great on a hot day." Karayan remarked to the empty room. Once he finished dinner and dessert, he put down his book he had grabbed from his bag. Karayan then got up to begin unpacking and put his things away.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:25 am

Yukino smiled and waved to karayan as she walked back. When she got back Chimino had almost finished unpacking, "Almost done i see. I;ll start making dinner." She went over to the kitchen and began cooking a nice slice of beef and an bell pepper. "Oh Karayan is really nice, but.... well, He needs work." She began stirring her meal, "Are you going to put on an anime or something.

Chumino gave a smile and hugged Yukino, " Nice to see you survived your first boy encounter. hee." She went back to unpacking and listened, "Yeah, made Dad can make you a perfect guy... wait.. nah." She unpacked the dvd player and laughed, "Like I just unpacked the player, Yeah. A movie I think. They said the cable will be hooked up to our room tomorrow."

"That's good." Yukino sighed and sat next to her sister to eat and watch the movie. As the night became late. Yukino turned in for the night as her sister cleaned up, then when to her room to sleep.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 7:07 am

Karayan smiled as she spoke the real reason she wanted him along. She just didn't want to shop alone. He closed his eyes slightly as she pretended to stab him with the pillow then put it away. He thought she should been more honest, However he just nodded to her question. "Sure, I guess I will see you then." he said unsure what tomorrow would bring. After bidding her farewell, he returned to his dorm to put his food away then made dinner for himself. He ate his meal, then read a bit until lights out.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 6:03 am

Rolling her cart next to Karayan's, she gave a light smile, "Ahhm nothing better than going shopping with friends... well a friend." Most of her cart was easy to make meals and a good amount of ingredients to make some more fancy dishes. She looked at the magazines for a second and grabbed a few candy bars. "Oh and I fond this over by the health and beauty stuff." She pulled out a stuffed bloody knife pillow and poked Karayan with it. Yukino gave a light giggle, "i you don't like me i stab you. hee hee." She put it back in her cart and waited for her stuff to be ranged up. "So, i guess after this I'll see you tomorrow then in class on Monday."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 5:05 pm

"no, but you are hardly defenseless Yukino" He replied as he followed her a bit "um sure i suppose" he said picking a shopping cart first then he proceeded to grab some grapes and bananas then went to his favorite aisle and grabbed sweet bread. He then went to the meat isle and got some steaks & some hamburgers. After that he then went to get bread and buns he picked up some tuna fish cans and a couple packs of bologna then grabbed a gallon of milk. He then went and grabbed a few pints of ice cream then headed to the cashier to check out glad his dorm had a regular size fridge in it.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 3:01 pm

Yukino gave him a glare and tilted her head, " So you would let a defenseless girl go into a strange place all on her own?" She still glared at Karayan, even though she was messing with him. She took a small shopping cart and walked over to the produce, "It's a little smaller then a grocery store. Well in my home town." Picking up a fruit tray then heading over to the veggies to grab a whole bunch of them. She looked at Karayan, "Aren't you going to buy groceries?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 11:41 am

Karayan gave a light nod to her question. "Yeah, I'm ready." He replied. Yukino then remarks on wanting to know what the store sold and grabbed his hand taking him with her as they entered  into the school store. "you could had gone in and browsed around while you waited for me." he replied to her comment. He would had waited for her or gone in and caught up to her if she went without him.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:30 am

Yukino gave a light nod to Karayan as she started to sketch the store's out line. She watched as students walked around and past her. By the time Karayan came back she almost finished drawing a good amount of the surroundings. She sighed as she turned and saw Karayan. She put away her drawing supplies, "So, umm are you ready?" She looked around and saw some frost where she was sketching, "I kinda wounder what kinda of stuff they'll have... " Grasping Karayan's hand lightly she lead him there all the time blushing softly.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 8:38 pm

Karuyan nodded accepting his bag back "sure, I will just put my stuff in my room then return I would not mind a snack." He replied then left her to draw while he went to his room and put away his bag he then locked his bag in his closet to which he had the only key then he drank some water and left the room. He locked it after he exited it then returned to where he left Yukino after making sure he had his money so he could buy something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 11:30 am

Yukino gave him a smiled after the icy air was broken between them, "As for hobbies. I snowboard, draw and paint.... I-i also write stories." She laughed a little , but it died out rather fast. They came up to the male dorm rooms and a large sign saying no co-ed habitation, "I-I guess this is as far as i can go." She looked away to the school store, "Umm, Do you want me to wait here? I-i would like to do some shopping, but I can wait for you if you want." Searching through her bag as she got out a sketchbook and began to draw the school store for practice.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 10:32 am

He did his best to think back in his mind... he thought he remembered one time when his parents visited Mizore and her new family that day he was outside giving his parents their space not interested in the talk of grownups. While he sat under a tree waiting to go home he met a young girl with the same hair as Yukino. However anything they did eluded him. He suspected she was as shy as him back then so they possibly only sat under the same tree silently.

Like his father before him Karayan released a long sigh, relenting to let her assist him. He did not mean to be a jerk, and it was not that he did not appreciate her help. He just didn't really expect it. "Sorry" He replied apologizing to her. "Thank you for assisting me." He added. Up to now, in preparation of living alone, he had always done things himself. But he was not sure how to voice that to Yukino.

Karayan however did not say much after his words of gratitude. He figured from her sharp words and the frost appearing that she must be upset at him. Karayan finally spoke again as she asked if he had any hobbies. "No, not really." He commented "What about you? Do you got any hobbies?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 9:03 am

Yukino smiled at Karayan as he spoke to her, "Ah... I kind of remember. I really must have been when we were young." She looked around as she listen to him. Holding tight to her bag she shook her head, "N-no it alright. Chumino can take care of our stuff." She grabbed one of Karayan bags, "O-of course we'll be separate from you. I'm just being nice cause I want to have some friends." She looked down and shyly looked at Karayan, "But why are you being so weird about a girl helping you." the ground began to show frost around her as she continued, "Kind of a jerk you know." She took a deep breath and regained her composer, "So, umm. any hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 9:06 pm

"I am not hitting on no one!! We was just talking." Aono replied to Miss Tōjō as he strongly accepted his key-card. The aide may had riled him but he learned control enough to not let that bait him. He made a fist in his hand at her last remark and told her back in a low tone so only she could hear "not to worry Tōjō-san even if it comes off i do have other protection. though i have not fully tested it yet" Karayan replied. "but i plan on not removing it" He added then let her join the others. However he was not sure what she meant when she said 'changes your you know whats' But did not question it either figuring from the blush on Yukino that it must be something perverted.

Karayan did sorta blush at the remark of being called Yukino's boyfriend "yeah" he commented to her denial though it hurt that she denied it so furiously. Well maybe she already had someone. he told himself and smiled back to her as she apologized. Even if she was taken he still could be her friend. "no it's alright you did not startle me" He replied rubbing the back of his neck. seemed her emotions influenced her powers too he felt better somehow like they had a kinship.

he then commented on her words "maybe but i doubt it but you might met dad everyone says i look a lot like him." He remarked "i think i would remember if i met you before unless it was when i was still very young" He said. then took his other bag "no i do not really mind but don't you got your own bag?" He asked. "If so i can take yours until we get closer to the dorms, then we can switch back. After all I think I will be separate from you."

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:09 am

Miss Tōjō then looked at Karayan and gave a smile, "Well well, hitting on the ladies already?" She looked him over and gave a gentle sigh, "Your mother called in advance, Mr. Aono. We have got a special room for you, It's a little bigger than a normal dorm." She handed Karayan a special keycard as well. She looked at them and smiled, "There is a school shop between the dorms and if you follow the road east of here you'll arrive at the school itself." She began walking away to help other students, but turn back around and walked to Karayan, "Oh and Mr. Aono, your mother also told me to tell you to changes your you know whats and only take your pendent off when necessary." She gave a wave as she went off to help the other staff members with the students.

Chumino giggled when Miss Tōjō told Karayan something embarrassing , while Yukino blushed overthinking the situation. Chumino couldn't stop laughing for a little while, "S-sis, w-why don't you go to the store and buy some groceries." She finally stopped laughing and she picked up their luggage, "I'll start unpacking, and maybe you can help your new boyfriend!" She laughed again as she hurried off.

Yukino's hair exploded into a huge icy spikes, "CHU! MI! NO! He's not my boyfriend!" She growled then looked at Karayan, suddenly going back to a meek like demeanor. She blushed again and walked slowly to Karayan, " I'm sorry if i startled you. Umm, I know who you are now... we met long ago. i think." She blushed her hair straight again and grabbed one of Karayan's bags, "You don't mind, if I help you, right?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 2:32 pm

Karayan Aono agreed with Yukino. He waited behind Yukino and Chumino for his turn at collecting his key card. Karyayan smiled a little to the words of Miss Tōjō. it hinted him more on who were her parents he might be a bit slow on things but not stupid and his smile said he knew at least who her mother was after that coment that plus the ice stuff she did on the bus and since she was in front of him it gave him a chance to look her over and nod in silent agreement.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 2:00 pm

They watched as other students got their stuff off. Chumino got out of her seat and began taking bags and a huge case off the bus. Yukino's eyes meet with Karayan's "umm yeah we are." She blushed and grabbed her bags and a large suitcase. As she exited the bus she looked up at the dorms. "Looks kinda .... old." A school staff member was handing out keycards to the students and an other was helping with bags and telling some student where things were on campus.

A woman with black hair in twintails walked to the group, "Hello! Are you two Yukino and Chumino?" She smiled and took out two keycards that were slightly different from what other student were getting. "My name is Miss Tōjō. I'm the chairman's aide, but that a long story." She blushed holding her head in her hand. She got a good look at Yukino, "Ahh you know you look just like your mother when she was younger."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 12:59 pm

Karayan was a little surprised as they both practiced after all he was raised like a human until recently. He was still not used to this stuff. Even though his parents did tell him of their classmates and told him of how the other students he would meet would have various abilities and powers. 'keep an open mind' he repeated like a mantra and relaxed then when the bus stopped he picked up his bag "you getting off?" he asked them as he waited politely remembering his parents telling him to be nice to others as much as possible. but also too be careful in his new school. "be careful huh, I guess some things happened here in order for them to say that." He muttered to himself. As they got off the bus driver gave them the same warning he gave Tsukune. "Watch yourself and watch your back" once they were both off the bus door closed and the empty bus drove back the other way.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 11:55 am

Yukino took a deep breath and began practicing her ice abilities in the bus. Making a sword to turning her hands to icy claws. She thought for a second and looked at Chumino, "Didn't you mother say you should practice too."

Chumino tilted her head and gave a sigh, "Yeah, I know." She rolled up her sleeves and re-flexed her arm to release a spring blade then a shield, "I still wish i had a least half the weapon  she had though." Turning her arms back to normal as they drove though the cave. Grasping Yukino's hand, as they exited the cave. Seeing the red tinted sky and a bunch of dead looking trees. They soon parked by the dorms, "We should wait a bit until the others get their stuff off."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 8:03 am

Karayan nodded "pleasure is mine." He replied and smiled until Chumino mentioned his human 'disguise' Of course he knew why he looked human. He was only half. his father was human and he took after his dad in the looks department, and his mom; although a vampire. She still looked looked human. "I guess i can say that is thanks to my genes" he said sighing then smiled to hide it. It wasn't that he hated human or youkai but he felt he didn't belong in either his dad's world and he was not sure if he belonged in the world of youkai. 'I wonder if i will ever feel like i belong in either place.' he thought silently. Maybe that was he other reason he was sent to this school he knew he had to go since his powers were manifesting his mom said the school would help him in using his new powers. Just like when Moka went to school, she wore a cross that sealed her powers, Karayan had something similar hanging around his neck hidden under his school clothes.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:48 pm

They both gave a giggle as they looked at each other. Yukino smiled, "Well its a pleasure to meet you, Karayan." She lean back to her seat and looked out the window for a second, "Oh the tunnel is coming up." She smiled as they where almost there.

Chumino nodded to what Karayan said, " I agree it kinda is an adventure, living by yourself, studying and falling madly in love. It all sounds great." She gave Karayan a look over again, "Wow you really got that human disguise down. I mean I have to do a little to pass with mine and my sis can do it pretty well." She gave a laugh and looked out the window too. Both of them were pretty happy about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:49 pm

Turning to them he answered the doll's question about his name. "My name is Karayan Aono" He replied with a kind smile. He seemed to feel less alone since these two were new as well. He saw the pale one blush and turned his head shyly. he recalled his parents telling him they graduated from the school long ago. After the doll correction 'step-sister' had spoke her words, he turned back and gave a nod. "Yes I guess all parents wish that for their children. My folks said the same. Dad also said to think of it as an adventure. That I might find my destiny, and perhaps even my destined one just as he had. Although I am unsure what he meant by that but I guess that was his way of wishing me luck in my new school."

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue May 31, 2016 7:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 8:12 pm

Yukino glanced at the guy introducing himself to her, "Umm yes, My name's Yukino and this is my step sister Chumino." She looked him over and gave a slight tint of red on her pale skin.

Chumino looked at the young man and smiled, "Our father said we should make friends and study hard." there was a very cheery tone coming from her, "But I guess that's the case with everyone's parents. " She laughed a little at Yukino as she blushed, "So, young man, boy... Anyway what's your name?" Yukino lean over along with Chumino to listen to him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 6:59 pm

The bus stopped and picked up another student. He got on and went to a seat across from Chumino. She had been talking to her "doll' when he came on board so it was no surprise she didn't notice him at first. She heard him as he sighed and sat looking out the window. The bus then entered the tunnel to Youkai Academy. The fellow let out a sigh beside her as he looked out the window then took in the inside of the bus and saw her by now she was not talking to her step sister anymore and he gave a weak smile. "Oh. hello. Are you a new student too?"

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun May 29, 2016 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next