Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 3:11 am

As the sun rose the next morning...

Karayan's alarm went off waking him he hit the thing with his palm to turn it off. He groaned, obviously Karayan was not a morning person. But then again what normal vampire would be? "Creatures of the night." That was what the movies and books portrayed them. However to go to school he had to get up during the day as such he had to have protection from the normal things that would had usually hurt the vampiric race. He got out of bed, showered, dressed ate brushed his teeth. repacked his bag then left for his first class.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 3:51 am

Yukino yawned waking the next morning the cold shill of her bedroom frosted the windows. Heading out to the bathroom and taking a quick shower before waking Chumairule. It was quiet in the dorm. Walking to the side of her sister's bed and pushed her out of it making a loud thud.

Chumairule spring up. "Ow! meanie!" She sighed and got dressed for school. soon coming out to the kitchen to make breakfast for Lucy and Yukino.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:01 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed spelling)
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 9:07 am

Lucy gave a smiled and sat down on the couch to watch some shows. She turned to them and bowed, “T’thank you for having me.” She thought of a second, “Oh! I-i should have said that then i entered shouldn’t I.” She panicked a little, “I didn’t mean to be rude.” She looked at the sisters and what they were making. She did hear the comment about weird being rememberable. “Heh, I guess you have a point.” She looked at Yukino’s and was in awe.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 11:20 am

Karayan yawned at the vending machine. He drowsily inserted his money, then pushed the button for a Coke-a-cola. He then retrieved his drink and returned to his room. Karayan then laid down for a while wanting to rest from everything that happened. but accidentally fell asleep until the next morning.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 10:44 am

Yukino gave a smile as she put her hands together, "I think that's a wonderful idea." Making her with chilled fruit and more of an elegant way. she denoted it was a little off center. She looked over to her sister and was a bit oddly interested.

Chumairule smiled and just place fruit in and whipped frosting over and over again. It was pretty clear her was going for a more abstract way of doing things. " I think mine will stand out more." She looked at them and smiled, "The mind remembers the unusual."She looked at Lucy and smiled, "Of course you can stay the night." She looked at Yukino and smiled, " I wouldn't be a girls night with out a sleepover."

Last edited by Eliment King of Lightning on Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 3:11 pm

Karayan while he let chibi-Lucy rest left his room and went to get something to drink before he turned in. on his way to the vending machines he passed the hallway where the girls were walking down. He seemed to be in thought, because although they saw him, he did not see them as they were out of his range of vision. since they was heading back to the female dorm.

(creating a chance for them to talk and even a chance to try chibi Lucy's suggestion)

Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 10:46 am

Lucy smiled and shook her head. "Of course not. I'll start making the crapes. Yukino-chan can fill it with frosting. And you can add the fruits, Chumairule-chan." She began making the crapes and soon made a bit more than expected. "Oh, i guess it for breakfast in the morning too." She look off and smiled, "Hey, I have an idea! Let's make a special one for Karayan-chan. Well, see which one he'll like the best." She laughed a little not really caring if that was important of not. She made one for him as it was crowned with strawberries and filled more with blue berries and starfuit on the bottom. Soon after finish cleaning and doing homework. Lucy gave a yawn, "Is it alright if I can sleep here tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 5:36 am

Yukino laughed a little before going back to her cool and calm demeanor. "You don't have brothers or sisters, Lucy?" She walked along with Chumairule and Lucy. The sky turned to a orange-red hue as the sun was setting. "Yeah, we better hurry. we still have a bit of studying to do." Sighed and she walked quickly past Lucy and to their dorm room. "You have a normal dorm room right Lucy?" She opened the door and turn on the light, "I guess they must have had these rooms for rich student, or like us special cases."

Chumairule chimed in with a smile, "Aren't we both though?" She strikes a powerful pose and giggled, " Hee, well... maybe the latter is better telling." She made her way to the TV and put on the show she was talking about earlier. Fortunately only missing half of the intro. "Okay, would we be in the way if we helped out?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Karayan seemed somewhat revealed and hugged her the best he could then as she said she needed to rest he gave a nod and after she flicked out he closed the book. he laid the book where he could find it and thought on what she said “Try. umm Groping ... them. If they are not in a charmed state they will react like you would expect, but if they are charmed they will not care. This isn’t 100% going to work, but it is the only answer a research book can provide.” he knew they left so he would have to try this later. with all of them just to be sure none was enchanted even if he got smacked he would not mind it too much. At least it would mean they -the ones who slapped him, or reacted to the grope- was not under his charm. At least according to mini-Lucy anyway. The next problem was what to do if one or more was under his charm?

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 8:31 pm

Chibi Lucy gave a sigh. They were unusual questions/ It didn’t know where to begin. She started to pace on the book’s pages. After a few minutes thinking it came to a answer. “ Well, i beleve it is highly unlikely your are using a charm effect on them. The three of them may just like you because you are just you.” It paused and paced again, “But if you are putting them in charmed state unknowingly you could...” It sighed and paced again holding it’s head. “Try. umm Groping ... them.” It sighed and shook it’s head. “If they are not in a charmed state they will react like you would expect, but if they are charmed they will not care. This isn’t 100% going to work, but it is the only answer a research book can provide.” Chibi Lucy sat down holding it’s head as she flickered a little, “ I will need some rest. before you ask you next questions.”

---------

Lucy smiled and watch the two sister mess with each other, “Oh, I wish i had that kind of relationship.” She laughed a little as she payed for the groceries amd walked to the door, “ Ahh~! It’s pretty dark out. We better hurry to the dorm and start cooking.” She looked back to make sure the two were following her.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:41 am

I'm sure it will be." Yukino smiled and looks for a few things to restock for their dorm. She sighed seeing Chumairule looking at the manga in the corner and waited for Lucy to check out. After She did she gave a smile, "It's getting close to 5'o clock. And someone gets mad if she doesn't get to watch Dokidoki-Magi."

"HEY! Sis your mean!" Chumairule grabbed Yukino and lifted her in the air. She gave a laugh doing it a few times. She put her down, "And to correct you. It's Magi girl Sakuya: Magic dere." She grab her sister's arm and sticked her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 4:01 pm

Karayan nodded "i made an attempt to look at human history since what happened to me also happened to dad before he became a vampire but that was no help i listened as you tell me about my linage, things i did not know." he said running his fingers through his hair. "alright you want specific, you got it since you ignored my second question i replace it with these; Why am i so magically attractive? I mean, I barely met your larger counterpart, & suddenly we became fast friends, then she told me she been infatuated with me since the bus" he said putting it lightly the words she used. but the only one he talked to on the bus was Yukino.

"Thing is, Yukino, Chumairule, & the larger Lucy are all 'in love' with me." he said he held his head as if fighting his emotions. He was frustrated & wondering what the hell was going on here why was it like history repeating itself but this time with him in place of his human father. he then focused on what she recently told him. "is this the effect of my vampire charm? am I enthralling them to like me or create a... as you so amply put it a false sense of love over them?" he stared at her. if so how do I stop it?" He demanded.

Karayan just wanted things to return to normal. he didn't like the idea of him unknowingly enchanting those around him into loving him. yes he wanted friends, A girlfriend and maybe eventually one day a female companion, perhaps one day a love like his parents. but not something like this. he knew that was more then the 3 question limit so he suspected since she answered his first and third from before she only answer one more now. the spell forced her to only answer 3 questions but he had so many and she was the one right now that could possibly give him the answer.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 11:35 am

Mini Lucy tilted her head at the first question, “Well you see I’m a study aid. The spell that summons me is automatic and I only last for three questions.” She looked at Karayan and smiled, “I will ignore your second question.” Looking at Karyan with a smile but knowing everything was a bit of a tall order, “I think that a little above my abilities. How about we continue with Vampires. “ She began talking about basic vampuric abilities, “Most skill from vampires use their strength, but some abilities such as charm can confuse opponents or even emulate a false sense of love. This is done by making eye contact and of course using charm.” She took a breath and bowed, “is there something you want to know? Please be specific this time.”

The real Lucy smiled and nodded, “I’m sure you’ll love them. she smiled and walked off with them to the store. When they arrived she grabbed a shopping cart and started looking for the materials need to make the dessert. Then grabbing precut fruits and the most important ingredient of all chocolate. “This is gonna be fun.”
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 12:25 pm

Yukino smiled as they got Lucy to laugh, " That good." She gave off a coll not caring attitude, but gave a smile anyway. " I never tried a cripes before. So I guess will stop by the store to buy ingredients." She looked at Chu-chu and held her arm, "Your trying them too."

Chumairule gave a hesitent smile, " Well okay, I guess I can at least humor you a bit." She looked at Lucy and gave her a light hug, "Thank you for becoming our friend Lucy-senpai." She smiled and walked with them to the store.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 1:23 pm

'so i am a Shinso Vampire' he thought then sighed none of this answered his main question. he then looked up at her as she asked him “Would like more information on vampires or other monsters?” he gave a sharp nod."yes!! yes i do have more questions!" he said then asked her them one by one "first, what happened to you when i was looking up the others? Second, do mono eyes laugh?" he doubted it. "tell me more about everything i want to know no matter how minor the detail." he replied then waited for her to answer him on this before asking his main question about why all the women he met seemed to instantly like him what was special was it his power or that he was a Shinso Vampire or was it him or was it something else?
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 10:37 am

Lucy blushed and couldn't help but to laugh at the situation. She strike a pose aka Kamen rider style. " I the name that is good. I Mono-rider will stop you!" She got out of the pose and giggle "Okay really, I accept a girls night with you two. Beside all this talk kinda feel like we are friends already." She rubbed her eye a little and smiled, "Oh umm how about cripes I can make them pretty well." She looked at the two and sighed feeling the warm feeling of friendship.

lil Lucy popped out of the book again with a smile, "Looking Up Vampires now?" She brought up a picture of Akasha Bloodriver. " Then Let's start with Shinso Vampires. This type of Vampire is extremely Dangerous. They have a terrifying and immense aura and strength and speed that out classes even the post powerful S-class Vampire. Quick healing and the power to use spirit energy with their blood to create anything. As of 20 years ago there are only two in exitance. Tsukune Anno and his wife Moka Anno. It is Highly advise Never, NEVER Attack a Shinso Vampire. You will face a fate worse than death.” Lil Lucy sighed and blinked, “Would like more information on vampires or other monsters?”

Last edited by Icy_Mizore on Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: !   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 8:12 pm

Yuikino gave a smerk as lucy challenged them. Crossing her arms and laughed a little, "Oh Really? And what does the little mono eye gonna do against the mighty Ice Queen." She smiled as frost covered the lockers and the glass on the front doors. "Mahahaha~" She couldn't help but to let Lucy be the heroine of the story.

Chumairule giggle as she joined in. "And you can't stop the might that is the Robot Empress!" She strike a haughty pose with Yukino. "Will take your precious Karayan-san for ourselves. Hahahahaa~!" She was having fun and added, "You'll never stop us Mono-Rider!"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 10:34 am

Karayan kept looking "hydra... no not that" he went up higher "ah here it is Human.. Modern humans (Homo sapiens) are the only extant members of Hominina clade (or human clade), a branch of the taxonomical tribe Hominini belonging to the family of great apes. They are characterized by erect posture and bipedal locomotion; manual dexterity and increased tool use, compared to other animals; and a general trend toward larger, more complex brains and societies.... Okay that don't tell me much" he frowned maybe it was his father genes that made him attract the women his dad did have the same issue at least from the stories Tsu-kun told him none of them he believed but now he was beginning to since it was now happening to him "alright enough of reading about gay naked apes" {homo he thinks means gay, hen it said humans belonged to the family of the ape and being without fur he took to being naked - it was supposed to be funny} he replied loudly unaware his voice entered the hall. Karayan was completely frustrated at the words that told him nothing useful. Karayan sighed and went to the page of his mothers species; the vampire.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 10:05 am

Lucy cringe as Yukino accused her of trying to sneak into karayan's room. She wouldn't dare do something like that. She relaxed as Chumairule protected her. But felt a little funny when she said they could share Karayan. she looked at them and sighed, "Umm Lucy. And how would it... hmm  oh. Because you two would have him for... four ...days." She was a bit sad, but at least they wanted to be fair about the whole thing. She took a deep breath and pointed at them, "I won't be defeated by my rivals! I Will have Karayan-san to be my boyfriend!" She was blushing wildly and felt a bit silly doing something like that.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 6:12 am

Yukino gave a nod to Lucy's problem, "I sure he didn't do it knowingly." She sat down on a near by bench and went into thought, "I mean do you really have to return that book or are you using this as a opportunity to sneak into his room." An icy chill took over the room as Yukino's face got a bit dark.

Chumairule smiled and laughed a little, "C'mon sis. I sure she going to do such things." She step in front of Lucy to protect her. " I mean Karayan's is gonna bring it back the next day so it isn't a big deal, right?" Chu-chu gave a sigh and fixed the strap to her school bag, "How about we have dinner together. Think about it we can discuss how we'll share Karayan." She crossed her arms and gave a nod.

Yukino got up hit her sister on her head with an fist made of ice. "This isn't one of your animes. We can't just share him. Beside it would be unfair to umm.."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 12:10 pm

Karayan wasnt scared and he had asked Lucy for the book he thought she accepted in trade that he would read it in his room instead of in her club wanting to make her more comfortable but since he was new when it came to women he never know how they thought  his light was on in his dorm (dunno if anyone can see it though)

as he looked through the book "mono-eye sometimes called cyclops" he began to read a bit disappointed the little Lucy didn't show up this time he kept reading about Mono-eyes. "This race obviously has a lot of eye trouble. Depth perception and eye irritation. But all the different subspecies are interesting."

Karayan then turned back to the Bakkubeādo a species that looks young and are capable of hypnosis though the use of their eye. "That's what her mother is she said." He then turned the pages to the Cyclops like she mentioned there was the one eye creature holding a rather large smiting hammer. "her father is this type. She said he is a blacksmith, like the ones before him. he looks it too."

he remarked but nothing more to help him except to mention that her type of mono eye had an eye blast technique which he witness not once but twice. he tried to get her to laugh by commenting on reminding him to not make her angry but that failed

'maybe they just don't laugh' he thought. one thing was for sure the book did not mention anything on humor. he sighed. "well that was no real help." he replied as he turned to look up vampire he stopped at the H section "ah, why not i doubt it can help but cant hurt" he replied and for a lark he tried to find the monster known as the human being chuckling to himself doubting he find such a section.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:32 am

Lucy was a stressed looking where karayan went off to in such a rush. she didn't mean to scare him off. When Yukino and Chumairule came to her she gave a bit of a sigh. "Yeah, I have been watching him from a far." She looked up to the yuki-onna and sighed, "I hope you don't mind." When Chumairule asked if something was wrong she be came nervous about the situation. "Well, Karayan took a book from my club. He didn't sign it out so. I kinda have to go find him and take it back before school closes."

The book with a Chibi lucy smiled at Karayan, " Mono-eyes? Curious about Lucy huh? Let's begin with Sub-species. Cyclops are brutally strong and are generally craftsmen and women. They tend to work on multiple projects at once and will make high quality work. Bakkubeādo are very dangerous mono-eyes. They may look young and cut but don't be fooled. THey generally never look past 20 years of age. This can cause many problems. As they can cause anyone to look in their eye to be hypnotized. Along with causing extreme dizziness and sickness due to the fact of a glare they give off to enemies. They generally attack when offended with optic blasts. Like not checking out this book before taking it." Chibi Lucy looked up at karayan and smiled, "Be sure to check it out next time, okay? Anyway. I will be deactivating so you have to study by yourself now alright."
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:03 am

Yukino smiled and walked with her sister until she saw Lucy in the hall way. "Well, well it's the stalker monoeye." She smiled and walked up to Lucy with a plain look. "So, Have you been following Karayan-san around?" Yukino gave a little sigh and looked to Chumairule as she seemed a oddly happy today.

Chumairule had a odd smile and looked at Lucy, "Is there something wrong? You look upset about something." She did feel something was a bit off in the air.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 8:22 am

(ooc: no we didnt fight at least i am unaware of it Mizore, we did not fight ic or ooc right? btw sorry for the caps my big fingers hit the caps lock button and i didnt notice until after i posted)

this was new... Karayan did not expect the book to talk to him or see the chibi lucy but then nothing was normal in this school except the manga's least they seemed the same as he remembered. He sighed as he got used to the little lucy telling him of yukiona & chumairule. "okay that darker bit dont sound too good" he said to the walls of his room he had to think back on Chachamaru "oh right " he said as he remembered bits of stuff his dad said "no wonder i dont feel uncomfortable around her.... and if i recall she even told me she had a gear heart so that explains the other thing about not hearing her heart. He had heard lucy's heartbeat, it was how he knew she was nervous around him "she must be shy maybe i will read about her again just to see if her chibi self gives me more info" he said aloud then turned to mono eye to recap on it then last he went to the V section for vampire wondering why no one told him much hoping it would answer why the 3 girls were so attracted to him

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 5:26 am

(( what happened. You two get into a fight or something? )) (( I have Mizore next to me as I'm writing))

Yukino sighed as the art club was closing up for today. She really liked the popularity she got from her own work, but she did take away some a few things from the others in the club. She smiled and packed up her things and went off to the club room were her sister was. She thought of Karayan a little as she blushed about what the future may bring.

The screen pans out as a Chibified Lucy appears. "Yuki-onnas are a very scary race of monsters they tend to hunt down men to take a way to thier villages. They all have Cryo-kinesis which depending on the user can form many different weapons. While being very good in cold weather the can't stand a lot of heat. Even a normal sunny day they would need chill-lollipops or chillgum. The males are classified as Yetis and are able to do many the same task at the female counterparts. Yukino on the other hand is a mix blood with a Ice titian father. That race is comparatively the same, but heat doesn't bother them and the ice they make is much more.... err darker."

Chumairule sighed as she just finished making her first 1/144 scale model kit. "Heh, done finally." She smiled at everyone in the group As she looked at the time, "Oh isn't it time the clubs close she smiled and started to clean up her things from the table. Placing her model safely in the box it came in. She thank everyone in the room and left bumping into Yukino, "Hey, so what do you want tonight? I was thinking we go get sushi at the school store." She smiled and walked with her sister with a smile.

Lucy pops again and smiles, " Magi-dolls are different from golems. As golems are made from stone and clay. Magi-dolls are made of tough plastics or porcelain. The power source of these servant type monsters varies. Some use magic power, Blood, are fed, or the more tradtional route a wind-up key. They were very popular with vampires, but common mages are seen with them more often. Some Magi-doll have gone rouge in the past, but they never attack back they only run.  Chumairule is however very unique as she was built as a daughter to her mother Chachamaru. Being a independent at creation gives her much more insight about the world." Lucy nods and covered her mouth, "But she does seem to be a little light in the head.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next