Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster
Eliment King of Lightning

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)    Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V)  (open)  (more info on 1st post)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 2:55 pm

It had been many years since that fateful year. Rinmi, the Ice Titian patrolman, and his wife Mizore, a powerful Yukionna, were now parents to three children. Their eldest Yukino was just as lovely as her mother in her youth. Powerful due to her bloodline, but yet shy and hidden. Wearing her hair long and her mother's old hoodie she waited on the bus still a little nervous about what was happening today. She couldn't be more happy thou as soon she would be attending the same high school where her mother and father met and fell in love. "Mother said i should be careful and father was nagging me about my studies. I hope i can do well." She sighed looking out the window.

"I'm sure that our father only wants the best for you, dear step sister." A sightly humming noise fallowed as a Light blue hair magi doll spoke to the young yukionna. Her clothing was very similar to a shrine maiden outfit except for the school uniform skirt, which was longer than the norm. She jointed doll hand rest on Yukino's shoulder, " I am sure we shall be fine if we stick together."

YUkino sighed looking softly at the Magi doll, "I thought i told you, you can just call me your sister, Chumino"

(( So I did a Rosario + Vampire Rp A long time ago. More or less this is a continuation of that rp. You can join but you can only use OCs Feel free to use other anime characters as long as they are youkai like. Smile ))
Back to top Go down

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) (open) (more info on 1st post)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6