Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:26 pm

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 Inside_my_skin_by_dkaz-d6vv1l1
Tyson nodded when she asked if he would teach her. "Well of course I will, but just don't think that I can compress 4 years of training farther down from 6 months. I want you to be able to retain it...okay?" he said. He grabbed a bag and smiled back at her. "Well, you are a female" he teased back. He deeped her kiss and growled lowly. "I wouldn't say that you've been thrown into the river though" he said. He paused for a moment, and he nodded to her question. "If you feel ready, then you are welcome to join" he said. He walked with her back inside, and he cleared his throat. "Are you curious to see what our fruit bat looks like?" he asked.

bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=ffff00
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Morgan made a nod of her head as she listened to Tyson, "Will you teach me then?" she asked him when he opened the trunk. Pulling her bags out she looked at him with a smile, "I do hope that's not the only thing you like about me" she teased him. Moving closer to him she pressed her lips lightly against his, "I've been thrown in the deep end here...and if you could teach me I'd love that" Morgan said once she took her lips from his with smile as she slung one of her two bags over her right shoulder comfortably. "Do you need me at the meeting?" she asked wondering if he wanted her there or if he would rather she stay out of the way so to speak.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:35 pm

Tyson shifted his eyes around after she asked him if he knew anyone. "I may know a fruit bat" he said before he winked at her. He wrapped his arms around her instinctively. "I'm just not comfortable with putting you into that situation yet. You're not initiated with the various styles of supernatural combat...or your limits" he said. He sighed heavily. "It's a lot different than fighting as a human...you don't need to keep track of time spent in various forms" he said hoping that she would understand his thought process about this. He nodded as he walked with her to his car. "The things you need to know take several months to teach to thralls, and 4 years to pups" he said. They made it to the car, and he popped the trunk. "I like your devotion, Morgan" he told her.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:04 pm

Morgan sighed softly as she listened to Tyson, "And do you know someone who is a double agent?" she asked with a raised brow as she watched as Tyson got up and pulled his pants on. Getting off of the bed herself Morgan pulled own her clothes on, looking at him Morgan moved up to Tyson and wrapped her arms lightly around his neck. "Maybe the price is something you need to think about. I know how to take care of myself well enough" Morgan said gently before she placed a gentle kiss on his cheek before she took her arms from around him, "I think now would be a good time to get my bags from the car" she said with a smile before she wandered from his room and headed downstairs to get to the car so she could get her things.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:47 pm

Tyson took a moment to give her the chance to process everything with him, and he sighed heavily when she asked to become bait. "I don't think it would be the best move to put you in that situation when you have no combat experience. They make werewolves fight to the death...it's something that is Gamma level stuff" he said before he frowned. "It's not like we are the only ones with espionage in our arsenal. My best bet is to get some outside help...you know a double agent if it were" he said. He got up out of bed and got his pants on tucking his member in carefully. "It's very noble of you, but the chance of success and price isn't what I'm willing to put up on the table. You got to think more abstract to get around these guys" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:44 pm

Morgan kept her chin on his shoulder as she continued to move her fingers on his chest, listening to him she bit her bottom lip a little. Thinking over everything he had said she made a small nod of her head, "I think you're on the right track" she said slowly before she moved her head a little and looked at the side of Tyson's face. Taking her chin off of his shoulder Morgan thought for a moment, "I know you might not like this idea but...why don't we let the vamp that was following me, get me" she said softly as she continued to move her fingers on his chest "But have you or someone else follow" Morgan added as she put her chin back on his shoulder lightly as she wondered what Tyson was going to say.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:02 pm

Tyson sighed as she told him that she did not know what to do, which he felt more pressure build on him for the right solution to the situation. He smiled though when she embraced him from behind and traced patterns onto his chest. "I don't like being upset either...but the stress goes with the territory of my job description" he told her. He stared at the floor as he thought up a plan quickly. "I have an idea, but it would require some...unorthidox approaches" he said. He sighed heavily at the thought of this. "There are fruit bats around, believe it or not" he said. He gritted his teeth. "I hope our hate for bats doesn't run so deep that we cannot discern the politics within their group" he said. He closed his eyes and thought for a moment. "We need to confirm that there isn't a separate warehouse where they are holding the prisoners. We can do this old fashioned way or...with drones" he said. He gulped. "Am I thinking about this the right way?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:56 am

Morgan shook her head a little "I don't know" she said softly. Watching Tyson as he sat up she sighed a little and turned his kiss, sitting up as well Morgan moved on the bed so she was behind Tyson and she wrapped her arms around him. Resting her chin on his shoulder Morgan traced her fingers on his chest soothingly as she rested her chest against his back, "I don't like it when you're upset" she said softly as she continued to move her fingers on his chest. "Right now I think we should focus on getting that pack member back" Morgan said as she took her chin off of his shoulder and nuzzled his neck gently her wolf wanting to comfort her mate and keep him calm.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:45 am

Tyson sighed heavily when she told him that he was not going to be incapacitated. He was also surprised that she put her fingers to his lips, but he did feel that she felt free to be more aggressive with him. He was a little more docile with her than most other wolves, but deep down his wolf saw her as the prospective mother to his pups. He was able to get himself to relax again once she touched the side of his face. Tyson rubbed her side with his claws and stared into her eyes. "What do you think we should do?" he asked. His eyes widened once Jo opened the door to blurt out that there was a pack member taken in. He gritted his teeth and began to fester with anger, but he knew he could not think properly with his emotions out of check. He looked towards Morgan to help negate his aggressiveness. He sighed with frustration and sat up. "Well...at least the sex helped me some..." he said before he leaned in to kiss her on the lips. "Thanks...You don't know just how much that helped me right now" he said as he knew that he was very stressed out before and he would have gone and destroyed something without release.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:07 am

Morgan moved her hand from his neck and lightly placed her fingers against his lips, "You're not going to be incapacitated by anything" she said with a smile as she took her fingers away from his lips. "I love you too" Morgan said smiling, when Tyson wrapped his arms around her and growled she moved a little to look at Chad but mad sure that she stayed securely in Tyson's arms. As Tyson growled and lowered her head Morgan instinctively raised a hand and touched the side of his face gently. Jo looked at Chad when they bumped into each other, "The scout that told us the news, apparently the vamps have his cousin" she said to him before she moved to Tyson's room and looked in. "Tyson...the vamps have the cousin of one of our wolves" she informed him before she moved away from his room wanting to leave him and Morgan together.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 11:58 pm

Tyson grinned as he watched her crinkle her nose at him finding it cute. "I wouldn't be surprised...it tells me how well you'll take over in the case I'm incapacitated" he said as he continued to put his moves on her by rubbing her back. "I love you so much" he said. He raised his head looking up at the door as Chad walked in, and he instinctively wrapped his arm around Morgan growling loudly. Chad frowned. "One of our scouts says they found where the vamps were holding their dog fights" he said. Tyson growled even louder before he lowered his head seeking his mates consolation. "Get word out about an emergency meeting" he said. Chad nodded before he rushed off leaving Tyson to finish relaxing with his mate. The werewolf shook his head. "I can't believe that they would do this" he said seeming dazed. Chad bumped into Jo, and he looked at her worried. "What's up?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 11:17 pm

Morgan crinkled her nose with a smile as he continued to gnaw on her neck making her raise one of her hands and touched the side of his neck lightly, "You might be surprised. You're very dominate" she said with a smile. When he told her she made a wonderful mate Morgan blushed softly before she nuzzled his neck gently. Jo watched as Chad left the room and she bit her bottom lip before she looked at the werewolf who told them, "Damn" Jo said more to herself. "I'll tell Tyson that" she said as she took off after Chad so they could both tell Tyson the information that they had, she hoped that Tyson had some ideas on what they were going to do about the dog fights.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 11:11 pm

Tyson winked at her when she said good luck with making her more dominant. "Hey, you worked pretty well up top" he reminded her. He continued to gnaw onto her neck. "There's no such thing as too much dominance being rubbed off from me" he said smiling at her. "You make a very wonderful mate, hun" he said. Chad gulped when she told him to tell Tyson about finding the dog fighting ring. "Fine..." he muttered before he left the room. The werewolf looked at Jo worried. "They have my cousin" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:52 pm

Morgan raised a brow at Tyson a little when he said that he was going to try and get her more confident with herself, "Good luck with that" she muttered more to herself. When he nibbled on her neck and gave a deep low growl she giggled softly. "I hope not too much of your dominance rubs off on me" Morgan said with a grin. Jo looked at Chad with a small frown, "You tell him that they might have found the dog fighting" she said and shook her head with a small sigh. "We aren't going to let them take over our turf or use our wolves for their amusement. We just need to talk with Tyson about what he wants us to do right at this moment" Jo said running her hands through her hair.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:34 pm

Tyson chuckled to himself deeply. "I think you can just let me worry about that, but I will just say that I am going to try to get you more confident with yourself" he said. He leaned in to give her a nibble on the neck with a deep low growl. "You say that with your human history in mind...it doesn't apply anymore. Hell, your mate is the alpha wolf" he said caressing her side with his claws. "Some of my dominance should rub off onto you" he said after she nipped at his neck. The hairs on the back of Chad's neck stood up on end. "This is fucking bad..." he muttered. He frowned hearing her say that she rather did not tell Tyson about this. "What do you mean? Tell him which?" he asked. The werewolf looked between them worried. "Are we just going to let them take over our turf and use our wolves for their amusement?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:59 pm

"Yeah" Morgan said with a soft laugh, when he said that they could get her wolf to be more dominate she raised a brow a little "And how do you suppose we do that?" she asked. When he kissed her cheek she smiled happily before she gave a small laugh when he said that he liked his female to be a little dominant, "I'm not very good at being dominate I'm afraid" Morgan laughed lightly as she nipped Tyson's neck a little harder her wolf wanting to show Tyson's wolf she could be dominate when she wanted. Jo grinned at Chad "Oh I do indeed have a high reputation to uphold" she said with a nod of her head as she got up and tugged her pants back on just before another werewolf rushed in, "Jesus" she whispered hearing about the vamps opening a dog fighting ring. "You might want to tell Tyson" Jo said as she ran a hand through her hair and looked at Chad, "I'd rather not tell him this bit of information" she said as she bit her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:47 pm

Tyson allowed her to move off from him so that she could cuddle into his side. He shook his head when she said that her wolf wanted to question his dominance. "Are you sure?" he asked finding her wolf to be amusing. "I think we can get your wolf to be even more dominant yet" he said before he leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. "I like my female to be a little dominant" he said. Chad laughed at her. "You do have that high reputation to uphold don't you?" he teased as he got up to tuck in his chubby member. Another werewolf rushed into the room looking very panicked. "Hey...have you heard about the vamps opening a dog fighting ring a while ago?" he asked. Chad looked at him in horror. "What!?" he yelled. The werewolf nodded. "We may have located where it is" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:09 pm

Morgan sighed contentedly as he said that he was not speaking sweet nothings to her, when Tyson growled loudly and dominantly she gave a small whine at the sound but hearing him chuckle made her smile. Once she felt she could move easily Morgan moved off of Tyson and cuddled into his side, tipping her head back a little she looked at him and made a nod of her head "My wolf wanted to question your dominance a little" Morgan said with a soft laugh as she rested her head on his shoulder. Jo laughed softly and nodded her head before she gave a soft moan into the kiss when Chad deepened it. "You better keep it secret" Jo said with a grin before she sighed a little and closed her eyes happily when he caressed her face. Opening her eyes Jo gave a slightly dramatic sigh and made a small nod of her head "I guess I'm ready to get back to work" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:02 pm

Tyson watched her carefully feeling very nervous about being so blunt with her. He blushed as she nuzzled into his neck to tell him that she loved him too. He let out a huge sigh of relief. "I've invested a lot of my emotion into you already...I'm not speaking sweet nothings to you...I'm well past it" he said softly. He adjusted to make himself more comfortable as she traced patterns on his chest. He growled loudly and dominantly before he finally chuckled as she nipped him on the neck. "Are you feeling your wolf taking over?" he asked. Chad laughed when she said that they set a new time frame for having a quickie. "Yea, you think?" he asked. He deepened their kiss. "I promise to keep your fetish a secret...my kick ass shewolf!" he said after their lips parted. He sighed heavily as he caressed her face. "Are you ready to get back to work?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 8:36 pm

Morgan made a small nod of her head as she listened to him, putting her head back she nuzzled his neck gently. "I love you too" she whispered as she started tracing patterns on his chest against, laying with him like she currently was felt right and Morgan knew she wouldn't change it for the world. Smiling softly she moved a little and lightly nipped Tyson's neck acting as if she was questioning his dominance over her. Jo took her legs from around Chad and relaxed, looking up at him she laughed lightly "I think we've just set a new time frame for having a quickie" she giggled. Shaking her head at him a little Jo leaned up and pressed her lips against his lightly "Can't be helped...I think we got each other far too worked up" Jo laughed when she took her lips from his.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 8:31 pm

Tyson looked at her surprised when she said that she would not want to get up if she went to sleep. He gulped when she asked him if he meant what he said, and he shook his head when she asked if it was the bliss that was talking. "I'm not letting this take over me" he said. He sighed heavily feeling discouraged when she questioned him. "It felt right...even when afterward..." he said. Chad laughed more when she agreed that he got a little carried away. "Well...is it supposed to be this quick?" he asked. He was equally gassed as he looked into her eyes deeply. "I appologize if that was faster than you'd like" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 8:08 pm

Morgan laughed softly as she listened to Tyson, resting her forehead against his neck she sighed softly as he rubbed her back tenderly. "If I go to sleep again I wont want to get back up" Morgan mumbled as she absently traced small patterns on his chest. Hearing him say that he loved her Morgan opened her eyes and propped herself up as she looked at him with a small frown, "Are you just saying that from being in a state of bliss or do you mean it?" she asked him softly looking a little vulnerable at the idea of him just saying it because they'd had sex. Jo dug her nails into Chad harder when he growled loudly when she refused to beg for mercy. When he climax as well Jo groaned softly, looking up at him as she panted lightly she gave a small laugh "A little carried away...I didn't mind" Jo said with a smile as she tried to get her breathing to back to normal as her heart thudded in her chest.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:59 pm

Tyson's heart pounded heavily trying to overcome its workout. "Wow...that was what the doctor ordered" he muttered as he rubbed her back tenderly while she rested on top of him. "You can take a little nap if you like" he said. He sighed heavily as his body returned to its normal state. "I love you" he said before he blushed at what he just said to her. Chad growled loudly when she refused to beg for mercy. "Oh?" he asked before his eyes widened to her climaxing so fast. He climaxed with her forming a love knot with her, and he panted heavily. "Heh, I guess I got too carried away didn't I?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:34 pm

Morgan gasped softly when he grabbed onto her hips and shot his load inside of her making her moan softly, trying to catch her breath Morgan let herself lay down with her chest pressed to Tyson's chest as she rested her forehead on his shoulder with a soft smile when he asked how she felt "Like I could go for another sleep" she said with a soft laugh before she moved her head a little and nuzzled his neck gently as she closed her eyes enjoying how close the two of them were. Jo shook her head when he told her to beg for mercy "No" Jo got out with a groan, growling back at him softly Jo whimpered as she scratched at his shoulders as she quickly reached her climax faster than she normally did which brought a scream from her as she dug her nails into Chad's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:23 pm

Tyson tried his best to send the both of them over the edge as he felt up her breasts. He grinned hearing that she was really close, and he warned, "Don't hold yourself back!" He kept his movements up, but once she reached her climax, he sped up so he could bring himself over the edge with her. He snarled as she dug her nails into him even farther and her innards squeezed tightly trying to milk him. This caused them to be tied into a knot, and he panted heavily feeling his climax arrive. He grabbed onto her hips as he shot his load inside her. He looked up at her smiling warmly as he tried to catch his breath. "How do you feel?" he asked weakly. Chad panted as he oscillated his hips quick and rough. "Good, now beg for mercy!" he said in a gruff tone. He snarled and growled as he held nothing back. "Damn it!" he shouted with frustration as he felt his climax growing close.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next