Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:51 pm

"It's good" Morgan moaned, when he started to grope her breasts she arched her back a little pressing more of her breasts into his hands. When he asked if she was close she made a nod of her head "Really close" she whimpered and gasped softly as he began to play with her nipple making her dig her fingers into him harder. Continuing her movements for a moment or two longer she soon reached her climax which made her dig her fingers harder into Tyson as her walls squeezed him tightly wanting to milk his own climax from him. Jo sighed softly when he said that he had made her wait long enough, when he growled at her dominantly a shiver ran through her body and she yelped lightly when he pushed her onto her back and pulled her pants down. As soon as he shoved his member into her Jo arched her back and moaned eagerly and hooked her legs around him. "You are. Oh god you are" Jo whimpered as she placed her hands on his shoulders and held onto him tightly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:41 pm

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 Inside_my_skin_by_dkaz-d6vv1l1
Tyson laughed as she shook her head and neighed playfully. "This is fun" he said watching her bounce on his lap. "How is that?" he asked as he reached up to grope her breasts. He was trying to make her get to her climax faster. "You're close aren't you?" he asked as he played with her nipple with his thumb. Chad could see the suffering in her eyes, and he smiled. "Very well...I've made you wait long enough" he said before he got back up and growled at her dominantly. He pushed her onto her back and pulled her pants down shoving his member straight into her pussy. "Who's the big bad wolf?" he asked.

bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=ffff00
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:45 pm

Morgan shook her head a little with a smile when he said that he felt like a wild stallion when they did it this way. As he began to add more bounce Morgan took the hint and bounced on him more eagerly, closing her eyes in pleasure Morgan arched her back a little enjoying the feelings he was giving her. She could feel her climax rising steadily. Jo gave a soft whimper when he rubbed the side of her face, taking him from her mouth again Jo looked up at Chad with pleading eyes, "Please" she whimpered as she nuzzled his hand with her face "I need to feel you in me" Jo whined as she looked up at Chad pleadingly as she stayed on her knees in front of him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:34 pm

Tyson continued to rock his hips with hers, but he picked up his pace when she told him that she liked this position. "I feel like a wild stallion when we do it this way" he joked. He smirked as she dug her fingers into him noting that she must have been getting a lot of pleasure out of this. He added some more bounce to make her breasts move around more. Chad gasped as she took him back into her mouth, and he gulped looking down at her seeing her rub her clit. "Oh, you must really be wanting me to put you out of your misery huh?" he asked as he rubbed the side of her face.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:21 pm

Morgan bit her bottom lip slightly and gave a soft moan when he rocked his hips to match her pace and made an eager nod of her head when he spoke, when he asked how it felt and if she liked the position a soft eager moan left her. "Feels good. I like it" she said as she started to rock her hips a bit faster as she lightly dug her fingers into him pleasure. Jo gave Chad a sly smirk when he said that it was submissive enough, when he sat on the desk Jo took him back into her mouth and sucked on him eagerly and gave small moans around him every now and then as she began to rub her own clit wanting some pleasure as well while she was sucking on Chad.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:04 pm

Tyson groaned as she had completely enveloped her slick damp insides around his entire rock hard length. He snickered when she said that she was more than ready. "Oh? You're more than ready?" he asked as his hips rocked to match her pace. "How does this feel? Do you like like position?" he asked. Chad groaned as she pulled his length from her mouth, which he looked down to see what she was up to before he groaned to her stroking him. "Y-y-yes, this is submissive enough" he muttered with his mouth hung open. He licked his lips, and he sat on the desk getting very much into her actions.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 2:45 am

Morgan gave Tyson a playful smirk when he teased her, shaking her head a little she relaxed and took more of him inside of her. The feeling of him rubbing her hip made her smile "I'm more than ready" she said softly as she began to rock her hips lightly as she braced her hands on Tyson's chest comfortably. Jo gave another soft moaned around Chad before she pulled him out of her mouth and smirked up at him as she started stroking him again. "Am I being submissive enough for you?" Jo asked teasingly before she licked the head of his member lightly as she continued to stroke him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 2:27 am

Tyson got comfortable as she straddled him. He growled deeply as she stroked his member but stalled out on sliding him inside of her. His lower body tensed up as she finally slid him into her slowly, which he smirked at this. "Are you having a little trouble getting it to fit?" he teased. He rubbed her hip as he moved his hip back and forth. "Are you ready for a ride?" he asked. Chad's eyes widened while she took more of him into her mouth trying to stuff as much as she could inside her mouth. He looked at her speechless not really expecting her to take so much of him, and he groaned after she moaned. The sensation of her throat vibrating against his cock was so enjoyable. "Oh, yes...more!" he encouraged her.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:57 pm

Morgan whimpered softly when Tyson got off of her, pouting a little Morgan moved and straddled Tyson comfortably. Gently stroking his member a little more Morgan decided to tease Tyson somewhat by rubbing the head of his member against her opening before she slowly slid some of him into her. Jo looked up at Chad when he told her she was a good girl and stroked her head, closing her eyes for a moment Jo began to take more of him into her mouth slowly bobbing her head up and down his length wanting to get as much of him into her mouth as she could as she moaned around him softly. Opening her eyes Jo looked up at Chad again, it was different for her being submissive towards a man but she was finding it somewhat enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 2:37 pm

Tyson growled deeply as she grabbed a hold of his arms and rocked her hips against him. He chuckled evilly before he rolled off from her after she told him that she needed to have him inside her. "If you want me so badly, then why don't you help yourself then?" he asked. His member stuck up in the air giving off that wonderful stench of alpha wolf. "You are the alpha female are you not?" he asked. Chad snickered as she slid off the table in order to get on her knees and give him oral stimulations. "That's it! Good girl!" he told her as he stroked her head with approval.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:27 am

Morgan closed her eyes when Tyson leaned his forehead against hers, when he began to dry hump her Morgan grabbed hold of his arms at the feeling of his entire length ran over her hip making her whimper and rock her hips involuntarily. She could feel herself growing more aroused, "I need to have you in me" Morgan whimpered to Tyson as her hips rocked again trying to feel more of his shaft against her. Jo shook her head at Chad when he teased her. At the feeling of him resuming the original pressure on her clit she moaned softly, seeing his smirk Jo bit her bottom lip when he asked her what they would do next. Giving him her own smirk Jo slid off of the table and on to her knees in front of him showing she was being submissive to him as she began to lick the length of his shaft before she took the head of his member into her mouth and sucked lightly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 12:50 am

Tyson rested his forehead onto hers and closed his eyes trying to focus on maintaining his rhythm for her. After a while he felt that he would put her in risk of injury if they went farther, so he started dry humping her making sure the entire length of his shaft glided over her clit. He was breathing heavily both to hold back his primal urges, but also to arouse her. Chad smirked when she told him not to slow down, and she proceeded to stroke him quicker. "Oh, you don't want to play?" he teased before he resumed the original pressure he was applying to her clit. After a while he looked up at her and smirked. "So, what shall we do next?" he asked as precum oozed down his shaft.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 12:34 am

When he flipped himself on top of her Morgan gasped a little before she returned his passionate kiss, feeling him start to finger her Morgan tensed a little at the feeling of his claws but made herself relax as he pressed his finger against her g-spot and his thumb worked her clit which brought small moans from her. Looking up at him Morgan made a small nod of her head when he asked if she trusted him, "I trust you" she said softly in-between small moans. Jo shook her head at Chad "Don't slow down" she whined as she began stroking him quicker "I don't want to play this game anymore" Jo whined as she continued to slide her hand along his length and squeezed him lightly every now and than wanting to make Chad stop teasing her as she had done to him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 12:22 am

Tyson sighed happily feeling very relaxed and at ease as she continued to stroke his member. He watched her showing his approval in her actions, and he could tell that she was comfortable with his different shape at this point. He chuckled when she said that she needed some warming up, so he flipped over on top of her to show his dominant side. He leaned in to plant a passionate kiss on her lips as he reached down to finger her carefully. He pressed his finger tip against her g-spot and wiggled against it quickly while his thumb worked on her clit. He was mindful of his claws and did not rotate his fingers inward. "Do you trust me?" he asked. Chad's grin grew wider as she whined and moaned. He wimpered as she stroked his member lightly. "Hey...do you want me to slow down?" he asked. He teased her by relenting on the pressure he was putting on her clit. "I can play this game too" he teased.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 11:49 pm

Morgan moved a little when Tyson moved onto his back and flipped the covers back, smiling at him a little Morgan continued to lightly stroke his member. Even though it was larger and a little different in shape Morgan didn't mind, moving a little on the bed as he ran his claws down her tummy when he asked if she needed him to warm her up Morgan tipped her head to the side a little before she smiling a little and made a small nod of her head "Yes" she said softly. Jo bit her bottom lip hard as Chad pressed more into her clit making her whine softly, "God yes" she moaned softly when he spoke about relieving themselves. Seeing him undo his pants Jo smirked a little before she reached out and wrapped her hand around his member and began to stroke him slowly teasing him a little.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 11:09 pm

Tyson smiled at her. "I thought you might give it a try..." he said before he looked down as soon as she started stroking his member. He turned onto his back and flipped the covers over to give her more access, and his member grew to full size in her hand. Being in werewolf form made it a lot larger and a little different in shape. He was very confident that he would be able to please her. "Are you needing me to warm you up some?" he asked as he ran his claws down her tummy. Chad grinned at Jo pressing more into her clit. "Oh...Well how about we relieve ourselves then?" he asked before he undid his pants baiting her into groping him member.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 pm

Morgan gasped softly at the feeling of his claws on her skin making her shiver. When he asked if she was wanting to be on top this time she shrugged her shoulders a little, "I don't mind being on top" she said still blushing lightly as she moved one of her hands and lightly stroked his member as it continued to press into her tummy. Jo gasped lightly as soon as Chad's finger tip touched her clit making her rock her hips a little wanting to feel more. "Our little secret" Jo said with a smile, as soon as he bit her neck roughly she arched her back pressed her chest into him enjoying the bite. Turning her head a little Jo nipped at Chad's neck and gave him a playful growl in response to him telling her that she smelt tasty.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:59 pm

Tyson grinned more as he saw her bite her bottom lip. "That's good...you look well rested" he said as he rubbed up her shoulder with his claws before they danced up the side of her neck. He liked his lips as she told him that she was up for some fun. "Are you wanting to be on top this time?" he asked. Chad grinned as Jo told him that she could be submissive, which this gave him some pride knowing this. His hand travelled farther up her leg as his finger tip fiddled with her clit. "I won't tell anyone if you won't" he promised her. He leaned in to bite her roughly on the neck while growling into her ear. "You smell tasty today!" he said in a raspy tone.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:33 pm

Morgan raised a brow when Tyson chuckled evilly, feeling his member press into her tummy Morgan bit her bottom lip a little. "My rest was good" she said softly before she made a small nod of her head, "I'm up for some fun" Morgan added as she blushed lightly seeing the mischievous look on his face. Jo sighed a little, "I guess I can be submissive to you" Jo said with a grin. At the feeling of him stroking her inner thigh Jo opened her legs up for Chad so than he had more room to work as she stayed sitting on the table as she braced her hands on the table behind herself comfortably. Jo was happy to let him do as he wanted.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:09 pm

Tyson chuckled evilly as she said maybe. He was beginning to get excited himself as those words from earlier resonated through his body, which this was making his member begin to swell up trying to greet Morgan. He looked into her eyes mischievously as he made his growing member press into her tummy. "How was your rest? Are you up for a little fun?" he asked. Chad smiled at her when she asked if he wanted her to be submissive from time to time, and he nodded. "I would like that a lot" he said before he reached into her inner thigh to stroke it. "It gives me much more satisfaction knowing I got a kick ass female to submit under my might" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 8:10 pm

Morgan smiled a little as soon as she leaned Tyson asking if she was awake, "Maybe" she mumbled and continued to trace her fingers on his arm. Feeling him groom behind her ear made her giggle and wiggle a little before she shivered when he grazed his tooth over it and gave a seductive growl. Turning onto her other side so she was facing him Morgan raised a brow a little as she looked at him, his actions had made her start to feel excited. Jo shrugged a little as she looked at Chad when he asked about gender stereotypes, watching as he winked at her and got up Jo raised a brow at him for a second before she closed her eyes contentedly as he stroked underneath her chin. His seductive growl brought a small moan from her before she opened her eyes and looked at him with a playful smirk, "Do you want me to be submissive from time to time?" she asked him playfully.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:15 pm

Tyson woke up after a good forty-five minute nap, and he looked over at Morgan as she traced her fingers on his arm. "Are you awake?" he asked lowly. He saw that it was still daylight outside, and there was enough time to get everything moved out of the car. He leaned in to groom behind her ear with his tonge before he grazed his tooth over it then giving a deep seductive growl. Chad grinned as she told him that they could do anything that they wanted. Chad looked at Jo amused. "Isn't that a gender stereotype?" he asked. He winked at her as he got up. "Besides that...wouldn't it be boring if I didn't?" he asked as he walked up to her. He stroked underneath her chin and growled seductively. "Unless you want to be the submissive one" he teased.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:47 am

Morgan made a small noise in her sleep as Tyson rubbed her side tenderly, after being asleep for a little while she opened her eyes sleepily and glanced around the room a little as she traced her fingers on Tyson's arm. Jo laughed softly and shook her head at Chad, "We can do anything we want" she said before she got off of Chad's lap and sat down on the desk comfortably with one leg crossed over the other. "And I thought us women were meant to be the coy ones" Jo said with a smile as she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:29 pm

Tyson woke up abruptly as she moved to her side, and he watched anxiously hoping that she would not roll away from him. He let out a deep sigh of relief as she only just switched position instead of moving away, so he rubbed her side tenderly before going back to sleep. Chad gulped when she said that she did not feel like having a normal heart to heart, which what that meant was still not clear to him. He jumped when she said that no one was around, which this only made him even more confused adding onto her biting into his neck. "Yea? So...what shall we do now that we're alone?" he asked being coy.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:40 am

While asleep Morgan moved after a while so she was laying on her other side with her back pressed against Tyson and held onto one of his arms lightly. Jo laughed softly "Well, I don't feel like having a normal heart to heart" she said with a grin before she nipped at him again. Glancing around Jo gave Tyson a sly grin, "No one's around but us" she said with a light laugh as she moved a little and leaned in to playfully bite Chad's neck "Everyone else is busy" Jo said to him before she playfully bit him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next