Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 7:54 pm

Limping to the cupboard she got her glass of water before she limped back to where her plate of pancakes was, scooping some of the cooked meats onto her plate she looked at Tyson when he asked what would help ease her stress. "Going home to my dingy little apartment" she said firmly before she picked up her plate. "But since I doubt you're going to let me go home, I'll settle for an easel, a canvas, paint brushes and paints". Limping back into the dining room Morgan put her plate and glass on the table and moved to sit down and bumped her injured leg making her hiss and clutch at the edge of the table, "Fucking hell" Morgan groaned before she sat down in pain. Taking a few deep breaths she began to slowly eat as a woman walked in and looked at Morgan weirdly, "Uh...Tyson...why is there a human eating in the dining room?" the woman asked as she walked into the kitchen looking confused.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 7:47 pm

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 Inside_my_skin_by_dkaz-d6vv1l1
Tyson shook his head quietly at Morgan's response. His friend nodded to Morgan's question. "Yea, I was doing some research on werewolf mythology and folklore. It's kind of my thing" he said casually. Tyson pointed to the cupboard after she asked where the glasses were. His friend leaned on the fridge. "So what's going on with her?" he asked. Tyson finished with making the meats. "She got bit" he said. His friend nodded. "I see...so how's she taking it?" he asked. Tyson shrugged. "She in denial" he said. His friend laughed. "Oh, well" he said. Tyson looked over at Morgan happily. "What will help you ease your stress?" he asked.

bgcolor=660011 bordercolor=ffaa00
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 7:20 pm

Morgan crinkled her nose when Tyson's friend said he ate raw meat most of the time, "That's gross" she said with a shake of her head. Listening to the two of them as she continued to cook she picked up one of the cooked pancakes and eat it slowly. "Ahh...added in the 30's?" Morgan asked curiously wondering what exactly they were talking about, she still thought she was hallucinating about them being werewolves. As far as she was concerned the stress of working two jobs and studying had finally gotten to her. Finishing off the pancake she had grabbed Morgan finished cooking the rest of the mixture and placed a decent amount of the cooked pancakes onto a plate for herself. "Um..where are the glasses? I need a drink of water" Morgan said and waited to be shown which cupboard she needed to hobble to so she could get her drink.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 7:12 pm

Tyson looked towards Morgan and smiled awkwardly. "I do...I just don't cook much of a variety" he said. He blushed feeling guilty to have an injured person do all his cooking. His friend laughed at him. "He just eats raw meat most of the time" he said. Tyson shot him a glare. "You aren't really helping" he said as he raided the fridge for meats. His friend cleared his throat. "Well since we're all here, I'll tell you now" he said. Tyson sighed heavily. "What did you find out?" he asked. His friend looked between Morgan and Tyson. "Well...It turns out that the silver weakness was a thing added in the 30's...it originally was a vampire thing" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Morgan stayed where she was sitting when another guy came in she raised a brow at him and flinched a little when he slammed the good on the ground, forcing herself to her feet Morgan winced since the what Luca had used to numb her leg was wearing off. Moving to the wall Morgan limped into the kitchen biting her bottom lip to stop herself from making any more noises in pain, looking at Tyson and the mess he had made. "I take it you don't cook often?" she asked frowning as she limped into the kitchen. "Shove over, I'll make them" Morgan said and took over making the pancakes trying to ignore the pain that was throbbing through her leg. "I didn't tell you my name before...I'm Morgan Grace" she said as she focused on making her pancakes which made her stomach growl in hunger as they began to cook. She had doubled the batch knowing she was going to eat a bunch just by herself.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 5:45 pm

He chuckled to himself. "<i>Just</i> a plate of pancakes and stuff?" he asked as he left towards the kitchen. He tried to guess what he was supposed to do with making pancakes. He read the instructions on the bag of pancake mix, and he found it amusing that some of the stuff he had he needed someone else to make it. He continued on making the pancakes, and his friend came inside with a couple books. "I read those books!" he shouted before he looked at Morgan oddly as he slammed the book onto the ground. "What's going on!?" he shouted walking past her. "Pancakes!" Tyson responded. "But you don't know how to make pancakes!" his friend shouted. "How hard can it be?" Tyson answered. His friend walked in and started laughing at the mess. "Oh my...seriously!?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 3:15 am

She raised a brow seeing his grin and tensed a little when he picked her up but she relaxed a little once she was very sure he wasn't going to drop her, when he sat her in a chair she adjusted her shirt so than no unnecessary skin was showing. When he said he had already told her what he was going to eat she looked at him skeptically. "Uh...a plate of pancakes with bacon and eggs would be nice" Morgan said as she tried to think of the last time she had had a decent meal. Normally she was lucky enough to even have just enough money to buy a sandwich for lunch now and than.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 3:10 am

He grinned proudly. "Oh that's not a problem for me" he said before he made his way towards her. He picked her up by the hip and shoulder. He lifted her up high enough, so she could sit off his arm. His massive bicep bulged and was as hard as a rock. He made his way out of the room, and he carried her for what seemed to be 100 meters before they made it into the dining room. "So what do you feel like having?" he asked as he sat her into a chair. He snickered. "I already told you what I'm going to eat" he joked. He was curious what she thought about the prospect of eating a meal with a werewolf for the first time ever.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 2:56 am

Morgan hesitantly took her hands away from her face and looked at him when he asked her what she was going to college for, "Uh, at the moment I'm studying Art. I'm working towards being able to restore old paintings" she said confused about the normal everyday question he asked her.Hearing his stomach growl loudly she tipped her head to the side a little before she shuffled her way to the edge of the bed, "You'll uh...need to help me get there" Morgan said blushing deeply. Normally she didn't like asking people for help but right then Morgan didn't care about her pride, she felt hungry and needed help to get to where the food was.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 2:49 am

He watched her go through a panic attack, and he maintained his current form. "Nah, you've not lost it" he said. He scratched behind his wolf ear and yawned drowsily. "You do know we are people too. Just really gifted at a lot of things" he said. He could hear her heart beat rapidly, so he got up reverting to his human form. He smiled at her slightly amused, but also just to be friendly. "What are you going to college for?" he asked. His stomach began to growl loudly, and he rubbed over it to silence it. "Are you hungry? I'm so hungry I could literally eat a horse" he said with a chuckle. He grinned. "Don't think about escaping...I have the ears of an apex preditor" he teased pointing to his ears. He paused for a moment. "Better yet...would you prefer to eat in the dining room? You know...change the scenery?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 2:30 am

Morgan yelped as soon as he scooped her up into his arms making her throw her arms around his neck instinctively, when sat her down on to the bed gently she gave him a suspicious look. "I consider this kidnapping. When I asked the guy in the alley for help, I was thinking he would take me to a hospital not take me somewhere I don't know where someone wont let me leave" she muttered. Looking at him with wide eyes Morgan jerked her hand away from Tyson and moved on the bed so she was out of arms reach, putting her hands over her face she shook her head. "Okay, I've finally lost it! Working two jobs and going to college has finally made me lose it!" she shouted through her hands not wanting to accept that werewolves existed, the thought that what she was seeing as actually trust made Morgan's heart beat faster.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 2:24 am

He sighed once more. "Well, this is going just as well as I would hope" he said before he walked up to the door, and he scooped her off her feet like she was a small child. He was trying to showcase his incredible maybe inhuman strength to hint that there was some truth to what he said. He was not going to go full shock factor just yet. He still sat her onto the bed gently. "It's precaution...either you stay here until the incubation period is up or if the tests come out negative. I'm trying to keep you, the public, and us safe" he said. He finally decided to transform enough to show that werewolves were real, but he touched her hand gently to reassure that this was not a hallucination. "Just relax and recover from your wounds" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 2:09 am

Morgan stared at Tyson quietly as he spoke, "You're crazy...werewolves aren't real!" she said as she struggled off of the bed and forced herself to limp towards the door keeping a hand on the wall so she could try and keep weight off her injured let. "Either this is a really fucked up dream or I am hallucinating from the lack of sleep" Morgan said to herself as she reached the door, she felt out of breath and tired once she got to the door and leaned her forehead against it. "Just take me home and I wont tell anyone that there's a bunch of lunatics running around who think they are werewolves" she said keeping her back to Tyson as she closed her eyes trying to work up the energy to push herself off of the door, open it and leave.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 2:03 am

He sighed heavily out of annoyance and frustration. "Figures..." he said before he finally opened his eyes. "Allow me to fill in some missing information. My name is Tyson Sageloup, and that wolf was no ordinary wolf...my veterinarian will be here shortly, and he'll perform some tests on you as well as dress your wounds" he said before he looked towards Luca. "Ah, and there he is now" he said. He watched him fix her up before he gave him antibiotics. He watched Luca leave hoping that the test would turn negative, but he looked back towards Morgan. "I can't let you go for 28 days or until the tests comeback to say otherwise" he said before he sat on the bed. "I really don't want the CDC to get involved with this" he said before he stroked his chin vigorously. "Alright...that creature who bit you was a werewolf...he fucked up and knew it. He took you here in case you do contract lycanthropy. Too bad antibiotics don't treat viruses, or we could prevent accidental transmission" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 1:35 am

Morgan whimpered as she listened as best as she could to what was going on, when the man walked in she tried to shuffle backwards on the floor but ended up wincing from the pain it sent through her leg. Flinching when he touched her to get her back into the bed Morgan moved on the bed so she was on the other side of it not trusting the man even though he was being gentle with her, "I was walking home and a-a wolf bit me...I managed to hide down an alley and a man came walking towards me and he shoved me into a car. Then I woke up here" she said softly. After a moment Luca the veterinarian walked in carrying supplies and he looked at Morgan and Tyson before he walked over to Morgan and began checking her wound gently, "Hmm, I'm going to need to stitch this. And I'd recommend someone stay close to her so she can get about without busting the stitches" the man said as he numbed the wound and began to stitch it up. "I'll give her antibiotics for it as well, Tyson since she's human" Luca said when he finished and dug around in a bag he had and handed the antibiotics to Tyson "One in the morning and one at night" he said before he left. Morgan looked at the man she was left with, "Please let me go home" Morgan whimpered.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 1:23 am

Tyson was very well accomplished strong handsome and charismaticwerewolf in the city. He had accumulated a large sum of wealth while still being able to lead a large pack on top of that. One of the downsides of having a large pack was that there were more misguided and troublesome members to deal with, and today was no exception from it. During the night, he was rudely woken up by a phone call from a member. He was panicking not about biting a human but being reprimanded. He instructed them to bring the woman to his home, and he would see what he could do. Once she was given a bed to rest in, he went back to sleep, but he later woke up to the member screaming at the woman. He got out of bed and stormed down stairs having no more patience for him. He snarled and grabbed the member by the neck while pinning him to the wall. "Where's your control!? You've bitten someone, and now you take it out on her?" he muttered before he slammed his head into the wall. "You better stop this horse shit right now!" he shouted before he threw the member to the ground. He left him to pick himself up in disgrace, and he went to check on the woman. He frowned feeling sympathetic towards her, and he approached her with caution. He saw the damage done to her leg, and he nearly lost it. His face shifted slightly, but he closed his eyes trying to regain composure. "Let's get you back in bed" he said keeping his eyes closed. He knew if he opened them she would see that they were still shifted. He helped her up onto the bed, which he rubbed his face vigorously both trying to fight off a headache and determining how bad his involuntary shift was. "Do you remember what happened?" he asked. He was hoping the <i>veterinarian</i> would arrive to help with the wound care.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 12:45 am

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 1153324-bigthumbnail
Morgan didn't know what was going on, all she knew was that she had been bitten by some kind of wolf and now she was hiding down an alleyway behind a dumpster in agonizing pain. Hearing someone walking down the alleyway she peaked out from behind the dumpster and saw a man walking towards her, "Help me please" she begged. Without saying a word to her the man scooped her up from the ground and walked back out of the alleyway and shoved her into a car, just before she blacked out. When she woke up again Morgan was laying in a comfortable bed, looking around she saw the man who had walked down the alleyway and pick her up walk into the room. "Where am I?" she asked softly as the pain in her bitten leg came throbbing back, "Shut up" the man snapped before Morgan let out a scream as pain burned through her leg. "P-Please make the pain in my leg stop!" Morgan begged through tears before the man left the room leaving Morgan crying and screaming in the room, the man walked into another room. "Alpha, I brought a human woman here last night, I bit her but not enough to turn her. I figured you'd want to see if she was your mate and turn her yourself" the man said to another man that was in the room he had walked into. Morgan whimpered and cried on the bed and tried to get off of it but only managed to fall onto the floor because her leg that had been bitten wasn't working right making her scream in frustration, hearing the door open again Morgan looked up at a new man who had walked in. "Please! Make the pain stop!" Morgan begged crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17