Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Morgan closed her eyes as he continued to nuzzle her, when he started to asking her things about herself Morgan thought for a moment before she leaned more into him when he sat up straighter and wrapped an arm around her. Resting her head on his shoulder Morgan nuzzled his neck gently. "I've been attacked verbally at both of my jobs multiple times and I've been physically attacked a few times as well getting from place to place. Those two things are what has made me not so trusting towards everyone" she said softly as she starting tracing circles on Tyson's chest, "My parents were strict, couldn't read particular books, I wasn't allowed to watch tv and it was for me growing up was lonely. I don't have any brothers or sisters and because I was home schooled I didn't have friends". Morgan couldn't help but smile as Tyson explained what his family was like, "That would have been nice though" she said as she nuzzled his neck again.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 10:11 pm

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 Inside_my_skin_by_dkaz-d6vv1l1
Tyson kept nuzzling her finding this to be a lot more nice than he thought as she stroked his neck. "I know you trust me, but that's enough to show me that you can trust all of us just as well" he said. He continued to nuzzle her trying to figure her out a little more, and maybe being this close to her would make her more willing to share her deeper personal side. "So...what made you not so trusting towards everyone? What was your family like? How was growing up for you?" he asked. He sat up straight and wrapped an arm around her giving her a chance to nuzzle him. "My family was very hectic and chaotic...I was the eldest out of 8 pups" he said.

bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=ffff00
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 9:52 pm

Morgan listened to him as he spoke, leaning into him lightly as he rubbed her back tenderly. When he nuzzled her shoulder Morgan lightly leaned head cheek against his head for a moment, "I trust you" Morgan said softly. Reaching up she touched the side of Tyson's neck gently and very gently stroked her fingers on his skin, "I just need to learn to trust everyone else" she added. Morgan knew it would take her a while to gain enough confidence to trust the other people in the pack but she was willing to try and make it work seeing as she doubted that she would be able to cope very well without trusting others to help her if she had problems controlling herself without Tyson being around.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 9:40 pm

Tyson laughed as she told him that his bed was very comfy. "I know that you want this problem to go away, and I'll do my best to find the solution" he said as she sat on his lap. "I don't think you'll have to worry about them feeling obligated to look out for ya. It's sort of in our culture to look out for each other" he said once their lips parted. He rubbed her back tenderly. "You need to have to put trust in us...or how do you expect us to trust in you?" he asked. He leaned his head into her shoulder and nuzzled it. "You are one of us afterall" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:24 pm

Morgan looked at Tyson and smiled at him when he said that he wasn't that distracting, "I'm with Ruxandra on this" she said with a nod of her head. Giving a small laugh she made a nod of her head "Your bed is very comfy". Sighing softly Morgan rubbed her eyes, "Honestly I just want this problem to go away but I don't know how to make it go away" she said sadly. When he said that he could try and introduce her to some werewolves that went to her school she thought about it for a moment or two before she made a nod of her head, "Alright" Morgan said with a small smile before she got off of the bed. Walking over to Tyson she perched herself on his lap and kissed his lips lightly, "But I don't want them to feel as if they need to look out for me" she said once she took her lips from his.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Ruxandra nodded to Morgan's comment. "Yup, he's very distracting" she said in agreement. Tyson blushed as they said that he was a distraction. "I'm not that distracting" he said. Ruxandra shook her head at him. "You are very very distracting...which is good" she said before she left the room. Tyson looked at Morgan oddly. "Is my bed too comfy for you?" he asked. He sat down on his chair smiling at her. "So what do you think we should do about your stalker problem?" he asked before he looked towards the door. "I can try to get you introduced to some werewolves who go to your school, but that's only if you want me to do so" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:55 pm

Morgan raised a brow when she said that not all werewolves couldn't pacify a newly created thrall, glancing between the two of them she shook her head a little. Rolling her eyes a little while a smile when Ruxandra winked at her, "His too distracting to be mopey around" she said honestly. Morgan made a nod of her head when she said she was going to try and find where the werewolves were being held. "Good luck with that" Morgan said with a small smile as she moved on the bed a little to get more comfortable before she tucked her hair away from her eyes again as she shifted how she was sitting on the bed and leaned back into the pillows comfortably.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:28 pm

Ruxandra laughed evilly as she was asked what she meant. "Oh, you know...not all werewolves can manage to pacify a newly created thrall" she said slyly. She nodded about walking in a pack to be interesting for an introverted person. "Well, networking is key...You have a pretty good start with pairing up with Tyson" she said. Tyson nodded. "She's adjusting very well...she's not at all mopey like other thralls..." he said. Ruxandra laughed. "Oh, well, not many females would be very mopey around you" she teased. She winked at Morgan before she got back up. "I'm going to try to find out where to find the werewolves are being held, but it's going to take me a little time" she said. She could tell Morgan was not much of a people person, but she was amused that Morgan was really close to Tyson.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:12 pm

Morgan tipped her head to the side a little as she frowned at Ruxandra, "What do you mean?" she asked looking confused wondering what Ruxandra meant by asking what she thought would have happened if Tyson wasn't Tyson. When she said to talk in a pack of werewolf students from now on she sighed a little, "I'm not exactly a 'people person'...this will be interesting" she said with a small shake of her head. The idea of being around a group of people so than she didn't get ambushed and had people there if she found it difficult controlling herself wasn't her cup of tea. "Adjusting well enough" Morgan said with a smile, "It is very disorienting, but not as disorienting as trying to come to terms that werewolves are real" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:04 pm

Tyson nodded when Morgan said that transforming hurt a lot. Ruxandra smiled looking up at Tyson as she was told that Tyson helped out. "What do you think would have happened if Tyson wasn't Tyson?" she asked. Tyson raised an eyebrow trying to figure out where Ruxandra was going with this. Ruxandra looked at her skeptically as to whether or not she would be targeted again. "I would suggest walking in a pack with some werewolf students...from now on" she said. Tyson nodded. "Yea, that's probably your best bet...it's not just if you got ambushed, but also if you have some difficulties controling yourself" he said. Ruxandra giggled. "Are you adjusting well? It must be very disorienting to be having all of these new experiences bombarding you constantly" she asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 4:35 pm

Morgan watched Ruxandra and returned her smile before she sighed softly, "It hurt...a lot" she said with a small shake of her head before she looked at Tyson and smiled. "But luckily I had Tyson with me" Morgan said with a small laugh "And it felt very strange being a werewolf" she laughed lightly. Biting her bottom lip Morgan looked back at Ruxandra with a slightly raised brow, "Do you think those who wanted me for the dog fights will try and get me again?" Morgan asked curiously wondering if she needed to be more alert if she went places without Tyson with her or if she could walk around without needing to worry about vamps coming after her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:29 pm

Ruxandra looked at her oddly when she spoke about werewolves put her over their shoulders. "Oh? Well, I try not to slow them down" she said before she laughed. She went quiet as she listened in on the other werewolf forms that Morgan learned about. She laughed when she heard that sex was a way to dampen primal urges. "Well...I believe there's more to it than the mating part" she said thoughtfully. She paused for a moment when she was told that pups were vicious and the teens were just as bad. She laughed shaking her head. "I think that's an understatement" she said. She adjusted herself in the chair and smiled. "So how was turning into a werewolf for the very first time?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:56 am

Morgan laid back down as she listened to Tyson and Ruxandra, it made her smile listening to the two of them talking but she sighed a little when Ruxandra asked her what she knew so far about Werewolves. "Completely off topic about what I've learnt about them, but this lot all seem to have a fascination with putting me over their shoulders but Tyson explained its easier to carry people that way" she said with a shake of her head before she made herself sit back up right. "There are a couple of different forms a werewolf can take, Therian, Anthro, Lupus and Fenrir. The primal urges can be dampened by running, eating lot of food or mating" Morgan said with a small frown as she thought back over every thing Tyson had said to her, "The pains from shifting go away over time...oh and pups can be vicious little things and apparently teenagers are just as bad" she said with a shrug. "I'm sure there's somethings Tyson's said that I'm forgetting...I do remember most things people say" Morgan said with a small smile as she ran her hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:39 am

Tyson smiled as she flopped backwards on the bed knowing she was probably just grasping just how complex the supernatural world really was. Ruxandra nodded. "And now you're a college student who happens to be a werewolf...with a super strong alpha werewolf business executive for a boyfriend" she said. Tyson scowled at her. "You know that sounds contrived when you put it that way" he said. Ruxandra rolled her eyes. "Not as contrived as the werewolf business executive being very good friends with a werebat noblewoman from Transylvania" she said before she leaned back farther in the swivel chair. "If I were you, I would just roll with it. The human world is very sheltered anyway" she said. She brushed the hair away from her brow, and then she smirked to the question of being taken away once the werewolf bit her. "That was a botched attempt...just think of it as, um...well the werewolf got loose, and getting the werewolf undercontrol is the bigger priority. They still are trying to keep the supernatural realm out of human sight. That takes resources" she said. She looked towards Tyson. "I think that there would be enough time for one of his lower class wolves to find you and bring you here before the vamps went to get you back" she said before she gritted her teeth. "I believe that the werewolf was killed...and...they presumed that you died as well" she said. Tyson nodded. "I think the higher ups know that she assimilated with our clan...especially in her part of town" he said. Ruxandra frowned. "So just how much do you know so far about Werewolves?" she asked. Tyson's head sank low at such a question, but he was curious at how much information she was able to retain. It would give him a good glimpse on how fast he could teach her about the supernatural realm.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:59 am

Morgan raised her brow a little as she listened to Ruxandra explain why she had been followed and why they wanted her, as soon as Tyson began explaining about bloodlines she pinched the bridge of her nose before she flopped backwards onto the bed and rubbed her face with a groan. "I'm only just following the two of you now" she sighed as she stayed laying down on the bed, everything seemed to be getting weirder and weirder for her. "A couple of days ago none of this existed to me...I was just in college for art" Morgan groaned to herself as she covered her face again, "My life is getting too weird for me". Frowning a little Morgan took her hands from her face and propped herself up on her elbows and looked at Ruxandra, "Okay, there's one thing that's not really making sense...well, there's a lot going on that still doesn't make sense to me but anyway...why didn't they just take me when I managed to get the werewolf that bit me off of my leg?" Morgan asked frowning. She knew if she had been the vampire that it would have been the perfect moment to grab her as soon as she had been bitten.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:29 am

Ruxandra raised an eyebrow as she was told to wait up, and she paused for a moment trying to not come across as being blunt. "Well...since you are a small and petite woman, it would naturally make people bet against you in a dog fight. Giving you the Lycaon strain would definately bulk you up in your werewolf form and put you into the favorite. Though bets are only to be made before a transformation occurs. It's a way to made a lot of profit in a short time. Tyson here has the Hróðvitnir strain, which enables him to generate immense power. His bloodline inspired the three little pigs story...well almost" she said hoping that she explained all of Morgan's questions. Tyson sighed. "There are special bloodlines that get passed around. An alpha benefits by exhibiting all the traits, but it gets diluted amoung thralls in the clan. Being directly bitten by an Alpha gives you their traits with little dilution..." he explained. "Tyson's abilities are the bane of the vamps. It's why they were not so successful in conquering the North" Ruxandra bragged.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:28 am

Morgan sighed softly and made a small nod of her head, listening to Ruxandra she frowned a little. "Wait hold up" she said holding both of her hands up for a moment, "Why were they following me in particular?" she asked with a frown. "I mean, there are stacks of people around who, I'm sure, would be just as easy to follow around. Hell, there are stacks of questionable people in the apartment I lived in" Morgan said, she didn't like the idea at all that she had been followed around for quite sometime. She could feel herself getting a little agitated but tried to push the feelings away, "And what rare breed are you talking about?" she asked with a frown as she crossed her legs on the bed trying to get comfortable as she waited for Ruxandra to explain more.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:17 am

Ruxandra laughed as Morgan muttered about being called tiny. She looked at her oddly as she told her that they only knew each other for not that long. "Oh? A couple days?" she asked. She looked towards Tyson and smirked. "I've known Tyson for long time, so I can tell if you will make a good match for him" she said before she brushed a strand of hair from her brow. "So how did you two meet?" she asked. Tyson cleared his throat. "She was brought to me after she was bitten by a werewolf being handled by a vamp" he said. Ruxandra looked at him oddly. "So this is that college student that the vamps have been looking around for?" she muttered. She smirked at them. "She's lucky that you got to her before they did" she said. She looked towards Tyson amused. "The fact of the matter is...your friend here has been being followed for a while now...they were wanting to infuse her with some rare breed of werewolf in order to manipulate betting. Although it's rather ironic that she got infused with a rare breed of werewolf, but they have no control over this breed...hell, they can't control that werewolf if they tried!" she said. Tyson looked at her worried. "What do you mean?" he asked. Ruxandra laughed. "Do you find it odd that the vamps got an Alpha of a rare breed so easily?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:37 pm

Morgan raised a brow when Ruxandra said she was tiny, "Great, someone else who likes calling me tiny" she grumbled a little hoping she wouldn't get thrown over Ruxandra's shoulder. When she introduced herself she made a small nod of her head, when she asked how long she had been seeing Tyson she blushed a little "Not very long actually" Morgan said honestly. "Ah...about couple of days" she said with a small laugh, looking at Ruxandra she raised a brow a little "This feels really weird" Morgan said with a small shake of her head. She was still getting used to everything and meeting another supernatural creature was rather strange for her but Morgan was trying to go with everything.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:29 pm

Tyson looked towards the door as Morgan walked in, which Ruxandra's eyes widened with shock not expecting her to be so small. "She's...tiny!" she muttered before she looked at Tyson perplexed. She nodded towards Morgan before she giggled. "I'm Ruxandra" she said before she looked at Tyson. "So...uh...how long have you been seeing him?" she asked. Tyson looked between them before he shrugged letting them bond. Ruxandra was very curious about Morgan and was trying to see if she would approve of the pairing, which it was way more than just bonding.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:50 pm

Morgan could hear someone talking with Tyson in the bedroom, shutting off the water she got out of the shower. Drying off she pulled on her clothes and walked into the bedroom while drying her hair and looked at the woman who was in the room, Morgan looked confused for a moment before she made a small nod of her head at the woman. "Hi" she said softly with a light smile, walking over to the bed Morgan sat on the edge of it and finished drying her hair "I'm Morgan" she said politely as she ran her fingers through her hair to shift it away from her eyes before she put her hands on the bed behind her and leaned on them comfortably as she looked at the other woman curiously.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:46 pm

Tyson nodded when she asked if that was the fruit bat who he was talking about. "Yes, she's very good at what she does, and by the sound of her language...she was in the presence of vamps" he said. He growled into her kiss before he put his hand on her hip while she bit his bottom lip. He released her to allow her to freshen up, and he sat on the bed trying to think to himself. 15 minutes later, a tall woman dressed in a cloak entered the room. She sat down on the swivel chair with her legs crossed as she removed her hood. "So...I'm guessing you've found out about the dog fights, da?" she asked. Tyson frowned. "How long have you known about this?" he asked. She frowned. "Only for about a week...They only have them on full moons. I've only heard about it...not been to one so much" she said before she grinned. "You have a mate now, eh?" she asked noting the clothes laying on the bed. She looked up hearing the shower shut off, and she grinned curious as to what his taste in women was.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:52 pm

Morgan put down the bag she was carrying and made a nod of her head, moving over to the bed she sat down on the edge of it and watched Tyson as he walked on the phone. Morgan raised a brow as she looked at Tyson when he looked towards her, "So...was that the fruit bat?" Morgan asked as she got off of the bed and went over to the bag that had her clothes in it and pulled out a pair of jeans and a strappy top. Moving over to Tyson Morgan pressed her lips against his in another light kiss and on impulse she bit his bottom lip lightly before she pulled away with a grin and wandered into the bathroom wanting to have a quick shower and freshen up.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:41 pm

Tyson smiled at her happily. "I will be sure to introduce you to the betas and some of the gammas" he said. He shook his head when she said that she would not have anything to contribute. "The pack needs to get familiar with you" he said. He set her bags on the floor before he pulled out a disposable phone and pulled out a sheet of paper from his night stand. He dialed in the number before someone picked the phone up. "Allo?" she answered in a Romanian accent. Tyson smirked. "Ruxandra? It's me Tyson...Are you free for tonight? We're needing your help" he asked. "Da, I can be there tonight...this is actually most...oppertune for me" she said. Tyson raised an eyebrow. "How's that?" he asked. She laughed. "Stuff..." she said coyly. Tyson looked towards Morgan and gulped hoping that she did not think that there was anything between him and Ruxandra. "I'm in the middle of something right now..." she said. Tyson nodded before he hung up the phone, and he sighed heavily.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:41 pm

"Alright" Morgan said with a smile when Tyson said that he wanted her to retain it, when he teased her back she laughed softly and shook her head a little. When he deepened the kiss and growled lowly Morgan couldn't help but moan softly. Nodding her head a little she smiled at Tyson, "I think I'll join your meeting...even though I doubt I'll have anything to offer" she said with a light laugh as they walked back inside. Looking up at him with a small frown she shrugged her shoulders a little, "A little curious" Morgan said honestly as she started up the stairs to put her bags in Tyson's room so than she could sort them out later on when they had a chance to relax again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next