Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 7:25 pm

Morgan looked at the French man who asked what her reason for being there was, watching all of them Morgan made sure to stay close to Tyson as she watched everyone who didn't know about the dog fights talk. Seeing everyone look towards her Morgan began to feel uncomfortable making her bite her bottom lip and when one of the guys asked what her deal was and why she smelt like Meth and Pot which made her sigh a little to herself, "I used to live in a very shady apartment" Morgan said simply with a small shrug of her shoulders as she moved closer to Tyson. She didn't like the look some of the people in the room were giving her as if they didn't believe anything she had said.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 Inside_my_skin_by_dkaz-d6vv1l1
Tyson watched Morgan closely trying to see if there were any indications of stress. The Russian snickered and looked towards Tyson. "She's going to keep you active" he teased. Chad growled at Jo, but he did not bother to say anything else. A French man cleared his throat. "So what is the reason for being here?" he asked. Tyson frowned. "Well...in case any of you haven't heard. The vamps are now holding dog fights. Ruxandra says it started a couple months back" he said. The group started to bustle with cross conversations and straight out cursing to themselves. "What are we going to do then?" The Russian asked. Tyson sighed. "We need to gather some intellegence. We mustn't let our emotions get the best of us. We've still got to mop up the vamps experiments up in North Side" he said. They looked towards Morgan curiously. "What's her deal?" One of them asked. Tyson raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" he asked. He sighed. "Why does she smell like Meth and Pot?" he asked.

bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=ffff00
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 6:51 pm

Morgan walked with Tyson when he motioned for her to come with him, looking around at all of the people she shoved her hands into her pockets and looked around. When the Japanese man approached them and said that she could be a Tanuki she raised a brow a little curiously. "Nice to meet you" Morgan said with a nod of her head when Akira Abe introduced himself to her, looking at the Russian man she smirked a little when he said that the smaller ones were the most dangerous. "Damn straight we're dangerous" she said grinning making Jo laugh and shake her head a little, "I'm warning you now guys, don't piss her off if she's near knives. She throws them. Chad can attest to that" Jo said with another laugh as she leaned against a wall.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 1:01 pm

Tyson hoped that Morgan was listening to them and not trying to downplay everything that they said. He looked towards Jo oddly trying to figure out where she was going with her statement, but he blushed realizing she was trying to convince her to have a pup with him. He motioned for her to come with him to greet the pack, which inside there were 40 people inside. There were more than one ethnicity ranging from African-american to Russian. They looked up at Tyson and then at Morgan, which a Japanese man approached them. "So this is the one? She looks like she could be a Tanuki" he said. The others laughed as it was an inside joke about how short Tanuki were. He rolled his eyes at him. The man bowed to her. "My name is Akira Abe, it's a pleasure to meet you" he said. The Russian man grinned. "She may be small, but in my home country, the smaller ones most dangerous" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:42 am

Listening to all of them Morgan knew they were right about everything, When Tyson asked if she was ready to see the pack she looked up at him and bit her bottom lip for a moment before she made a nod of her head, "Yeah" she said softly. Looking at Chad she raised a brow and made a small nod of her head, "I don't think I'd be able to cope with pups around" Morgan said honestly with a small smile. Jo grinned at Morgan playfully, "Oh you know you want some pups of your own! All females do" she said with a laugh before she and Gina wandered out of the kitchen and headed for the dining room so they could mingle with those who were there already waiting to meet Morgan.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:34 am

Tyson nodded when Gina said that since Morgan was living with him that it would be best to tell him about her habits. "She's right Morgan...it would probably be best to tell me more about your old habits. It's the only way we can make new habits for you" he said. Ruxandra looked towards Tyson. "If you aren't sure what you can handle, then trust in Tyson and his pack. Gina wants to help you thrive. Don't be mad at her for trying to help...in her own way" she said. Tyson opened his eyes and smiled at Morgan. "Are you ready to go see our pack?" he asked. Chad grinned. "Where are we meeting?" he asked. Tyson chuckled. "We're meeting in the dinning hall...it's not a full meeting" he said. Chad nodded before he looked towards Morgan. "Lucky for you there won't be any pups around" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:10 am

Morgan sighed a little when Tyson said that she needed someone to help remind her, she couldn't deny that at all. Morgan looked at Gina and shot her a glare making her friend raise her hands a little, "I know, I know. I meddle too much in your business. But since you're living here now, and you're involved with Tyson, they need to know about your habits" Gina shot at Morgan. Rolling her eyes Morgan sighed again with a small shake of her head, looking at Ruxandra when she grinned and spoke Morgan raised a brow at her. "Right at the moment I'm not even sure what I can handle" she said softly as she pinched the bridge of her nose feeling frustrated with Gina for telling Tyson about her terrible habit of losing track of time as badly as she did.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:56 pm

Tyson sighed heavily when Gina said to get used to helping Morgan even when she says she does not need it. Tyson shook his head at Morgan. "You need someone to help remind you" he suggested. He closed his eyes and thought to himself. "If you don't eat...you'll lose control of yourself...and it'll happen a lot" he said. He looked between Gina and Morgan not too pleased. "I hope that Gina is exaggerating...or...you're going to have a lot of problems later on" he told her. Ruxandra nodded before she grinned at Morgan. "You sure you can handle being a werewolf on your own?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 10:36 pm

Gina shrugged a little "Yeah well, that's Morgan for you. You get used to helping her even when she says she doesn't need it". Gina made a nod of her head when Tyson asked if it was true as Morgan sighed a little and glared at Gina before she looked up at Tyson when he put his hand on her shoulder, "I don't do it on purpose. I lose track of time and get absorbed in what I'm painting" Morgan said as she ran a hand through her hair a little. "And Gina's making it sound terrible. I do eat" she added with a sigh making Gina snort a little, "Morgan, eating snacks every now and than while painting doesn't count as eating properly" Gina stated making Morgan roll her eyes at her friend before she looked back up at Tyson a little.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 10:23 pm

Tyson remained calm even after learning that the man who tried to get some was still working with her. He sighed when she said that she would work it out as she went along, which he had his doubts about it. "Yea...I'd like to see employeers be willing to let their employees run what hours they work" he said. Chad nodded when she told him that she was far too stubborn for her own good. "She's not in much of a position to be refusing help from anyone" he said. He gulped hearing that Morgan would disappear for several days and neglect herself. Tyson looked over at Gina and then at Morgan. "Is this true?" he asked. He shook his head at this knowledge, and he put his hand on her shoulder. "Why do you do it?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 4:50 pm

Morgan shook her head when he asked if he had been tired, "No, his still working" she said with a shrug. Tipping her head to the side a little Morgan sighed softly as she listened to him and smiled, "I'll work it out as I go along" Morgan said with a soft laugh as she continued to lightly touch his neck wanting to keep him calm. Gina looked at Chad and made a nod of her head, "She is far too stubborn for her own good and she doesn't like asking people for help" Gina sighed before glancing at Morgan. "She also has a terrible habit of disappearing for several days at a time. If she does that, just go to where ever her painting things are. Last time she did that I didn't see her for almost two weeks and when I did Morgan looked like she hadn't been sleeping or eating" Gina said seriously with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:15 am

Tyson nodded. "So did that guy get fired or what?" he asked. He scowled at her when she said that she did not want him to worry about her. "Do you think not telling me is going to make me worry about you any less?" he asked. Ruxandra blushed finding Tyson to be more romantic than she previously thought. He sighed heavily when she said that she was going to keep her job. "Very well, but...how are you going to do all those fantastic things if you don't want to quit the jobs that you have right now?" he asked as he calmed down to her touching his neck. Chad was curious as to what Tyson was going to do to convince her, but he then looked towards Gina. "Is she always like this?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 10:02 pm

Morgan sighed and rubbed her eyes a little, "It would have gone to rape if I didn't stab his hand" she mumbled. When Tyson asked why she didn't want him to know she looked at him with another small sigh, "Because I didn't want you to worry about it. Most of the men I work with don't try anything with me, this chef is new and he like other men automatically assumed that just because I'm little and a woman I can't protect myself from men. So he tried to get some" she shrugged. When Tyson said that he could hire her as a graphic designer Morgan smiled at him gently, "No. I like the two jobs I have. Yes I run the risk of coming across a lot of perverts but most of the guys I work with at my jobs treat me like a little sister so they tend to hit anyone who touches me" Morgan said still smiling gently. Watching as Tyson punched Chad in the arm she sighed softly and moved over to Tyson and gently touched his neck "Calm down" Morgan said gently to him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 9:46 pm

Chad scowled at Morgan when she insisted that she could do it again, and he nodded at Gina's question. "She did...in fact she moved in just today" he said. Ruxandra giggled. "You forget the power of Tyson's ways with a woman...even she's no chance against it" she teased before she winked at Tyson. "She's more well of living with him anyway" she said. Tyson blinked in shock. "Like rape or what?" he asked. He frowned at Morgan. "Why didn't you want me to know this?" he asked. Ruxandra sighed. "She's strong...she doesn't need you to tear him a new asshole either" she added. Tyson shook his head. "I could hire you as a graphic designer for my company...you wouldn't need to put up with pigs..." he said. Chad grinned. "You mean put up with you?" he asked. Tyson punched Chad in the arm hard enough that you could hear bone crack. "Ow!" he yelled. Tyson growled. "I have more self control than you do with work!" he said. Chad's eyes widened realizing Tyson knew that they were slacking off.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Morgan grinned at Chad, "Just remember Chad, I can also hit moving targets without a problem" she said sweetly. Gina looked at Tyson and was about to answer him when Morgan slapped a hand over her mouth, "No" Morgan said simply to Gina with a glare before she looked at Ruxandra and shook her head a little. "Waaaait! She moved in with him?" Gina asked looking excited, "You always said that you would never live with someone! I thought you were going to stay in that crappy apartment forever while freaks kept breaking in there" Gina said with a shake of her head. "And she stabbed the chef cause he stuck his hand up her skirt the other day cause he wanted some!" Gina shouted as she ran out of the kitchen not wanting to give Morgan and opportunity to hit her, "And it's not the first time his done that" Gina added as she poked her head back in before running away properly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 9:13 pm

Tyson rolled his eyes at her for being so closed minded. "Yea? Well...she did get bitten from me directly...it's my lycanthropy that she's adopted" he said. Chad laughed at Morgan. "I'll be ready by then...so what's the point?" he said blatantly. Tyson raised an eyebrow. "Why did she stab him for?" he asked wondering what deserved being stabbed. Ruxandra smirked. "I like this girl...she's perfect for you Tyson" she joked half heartedly. She looked over at Gina amused. "She moved in with him...can you believe that?" she asked trying to see how Gina would respond. Tyson rolled his eyes. "Come on...we're all adults here" he reminded them. Chad snickered. "We're all friends here too" he added.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:55 pm

Gina snorted as she listened to Tyson say that Morgan was bigger than Chad as a werewolf, "This little cutie?" Gina asked grinning at Morgan and shook her head "Nah, bet she's still little". Morgan rolled her eyes as she looked at Chad and gave him a very sweet smile, "Want me to throw another one to see if it really was a fluke?" Morgan asked innocently making Jo crack up laughing "Don't hurt him too much" Jo giggled as Gina made a nod of her head with a serious face. "Oh I know she's a dangerous little thing with cutlery, she once stabbed a chef at the restaurant in the back of the hand with a fork" Gina said making Jo look at Morgan shocked, raising her hands a little Morgan sighed "He deserved it" Morgan said simply leaving out that the chef in particular had tried to put his hand up her skirt while she was working.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:44 pm

Ruxandra and Tyson watched Gina and Morgan's interaction. He realized just how blunt his pack was when it came to being open about sex. He thought it was normal to do so, but seeing Ruxandra's and Morgan's reaction he was starting to see how unique it was. He smacked himself in the forehead as Gina commented about Morgan's height. "She's pretty large as a werewolf..." he told her. Chad laughed. "Large as in as big as you...or large as in bigger than she is right now?" he asked. Tyson glared at him. "bigger than you" he said to get him to shut up. Chad's eyes widened in horror. "Nuh-uh! She can't be that big!" he protested. Tyson looked over at Gina and cleared his throat. "Don't piss her off...she just got through throwing a knife into Chad's arm" he advised her. Chad glared at him. "It was a fluke!" he yelled.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:16 pm

Before Morgan could even respond her friend walked Gina walked in and stopped in the doorway, "Hey Morgan, heard whispers you were here" Gina said grinning at her as she flicked her hair away from her eyes as she looked over Morgan before she grinned. "You got laid didn't you?" Gina teased making Morgan blush and glare at her friend before she glanced at Tyson a little, "Oh! Oh! You hooked up with Tyson? Told you that you'd like it" Gina laughed "It's about time you got some". "Shut it Gina" Morgan snapped still blushing deeply as Gina came up to her and hugged her "You're so cute when you're trying to be angry! You know I can't take you seriously because of how little you are" Gina cooed making Jo crack up laughing. "Yes I am little, now everyone stop pointing it out because I already know" Morgan said with a sigh before she looked at Gina, "When we're next in class I am pouring paint over you" Morgan threatened.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:54 pm

Ruxandra laughed at Morgan. "I can guarentee that you will run into them very soon...you're just going to have to grin and bear it" she said. Tyson nodded. "I can't change the culture as well as I thought I could" he said. He grinned at her when she said that her friend was trying to get her to date a lot of people from his company. "Weird...to think that she would have focused on just me..." he joked. Chad laughed at him knowing just how active Tyson was with women. Tyson chuckled. "She sounds like she really wants to chat with you" he said. Chad grinned. "So who was trying to hook you two up?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:17 am

"Well, I hope I don't run into any of them too soon" Morgan said with a small sigh, she still didn't like the idea of someone challenging her to be with Tyson. When he said that she may know one of them Morgan raised a brow at Tyson curiously before she shook her head and smile, "Ah...I also work with her at a restaurant not too far from college" Morgan said with a small smirk. "She has tried to get me to date a lot of people from your company" she said with a shake of her head, it was always weird when people she worked with tried to set her up to date people. "It is a bit weird how things turned out" Morgan said with a nod of her head and smile at Tyson.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:07 am

Ruxandra relaxed a little knowing that she was maybe overreacting to this, but she could not forget how satisfying of a partner Tyson was. Chad cocked his head cutely. "I thought you would have had slept with him at least once" he said. Tyson looked between them and sighed. "Why does that matter?" he asked. Chad shrugged. "I thought it was interesting to consider" he muttered. He was trying to not stress out about the vampire problem, and this was his way of distracting himself. Tyson rolled his eyes. "Yes, she did too...but only once..." he confirmed Chad's statement. Ruxandra closed her eyes and blushed. "You don't need to tell him" she said. Tyson shrugged. "Morgan will have to hear it from me...some of the females I've slept with are total bitches once I got to know them better. They would do anything to get me back" he said. Ruxandra nodded. "Yea...I've came across a few of them. I guess talking about it will give her more ammunition for when they challenge her" she said thoughtfully. She did hear some women brag about sleeping with Tyson the night prior even if it was a lie. Tyson smiled at Morgan when she asked where the college werewolves were. I think you may know one of them. She said something about trying to get you to date me prior" he said. He blushed. "It's weird how things turned out as it did" he added.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:15 pm

Morgan couldn't help but smirk a little as she listened to Ruxandra and Tyson, she couldn't help but give a soft laugh when Tyson said that Chad didn't know any better. Morgan was sure that was very true. Jo returned Chad's look, "It would bother me for about two seconds" Jo said with a grin. Yes Jo had slept with other men before and that was common knowledge but she never slept with the same male more than once before Chad. Morgan looked at Tyson with a smile, "So, where are the werewolves that go to the same college as me?" Morgan asked as she leaned against one of the kitchen counters getting comfortable. It felt nice being around all of them but Morgan also wanted nothing more than to find a quiet place to set up her art supplies and paint for a couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:50 pm

Ruxandra was surprised that Morgan did not care as much knowing what went on between her and Tyson prior. "I'm telling you the truth when I say that" she said honestly. She was not wanting any more details about him and her to be spoken about, and she glared at Chad. Tyson sighed. "Relax...Chad doesn't know any better" he said. Ruxandra shook her head. "He's still an idiot!" she muttered. Tyson shook his head smirking. "I don't need to sleep with someone to persuay them...but we all have our needs. You don't need to be ashamed of it" he said. Ruxandra shook her head. "Let's just change the subject" she said trying to push back her erotic thoughts. Chad looked towards Jo, and he raised an eyebrow. "What? Would it bother you?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 9:53 pm

Morgan looked between everyone, it currently felt like the conversations going on were a tennis match but it was still very interesting. Giving a soft laugh Morgan smiled softly, she knew about people being friends with benefits and the idea of Ruxandra and Tyson being friends with benefits didn't bother her in the slightest. "That doesn't bother you does it?" Jo asked as she tipped her head to the side as Morgan shook her head a little, Jo knew it would have bothered her personally. "It doesn't bother me in the slightest" Morgan said with a smile as she crossed her arms over her stomach comfortably, friends with benefits honestly wasn't her kind of thing but Morgan didn't see anything wrong with it at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next