Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 9:28 pm

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 Inside_my_skin_by_dkaz-d6vv1l1
Ruxandra sighed when she was told to not worry. "I'm sorry...worrying is what I do. I've been around vamps for most my life, and I know what they can do" she said. Tyson nodded as Morgan brought up the fact that they could always find a better subject to use. "That may be true, but that gives us more of a reason to shut them down" Chad said. Tyson smiled at Ruxandra when Jo said that he was rather persuasive. "Don't you remember why you decided to work with me?" he asked. Ruxandra laughed. "Well...I do...but..." she said before she began to blush a little. Chad looked towards Ruxandra amused. "So you been giving him company in bed have you?" he asked. Ruxandra scowled at him. "It was a friends with benefits kind of thing...I wan't romantically invested in him" she said hoping that Morgan would understand. She could not believe Chad would be so childish. Tyson was not worried about Morgan knowing that Ruxandra had slept with him as he suspected that she was drawing that conclusion for herself.

bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=ffff00
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 8:40 pm

Morgan shook her head a little at Ruxandra, "Don't worry" she said with a soft laugh. Listening to them all talking Morgan finished off her apple before wiped her hands on her jeans and then tucked her hands into her pockets comfortably, "They'll give up trying to get to me once they find someone better to use" Morgan said casually. She knew there was a lot of other people from the same area she was from that were small like her, some of them even Morgan avoided as some of them were always strung out on drugs. Jo smiled at the surprised look on Ruxandra's face "Yep. Tyson is rather persuasive" Jo said with a light laugh as she moved a little and perched herself on one of the kitchen counters comfortably.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 4:14 pm

Ruxandra looked at Morgan oddly once she said that she wanted to travel around looking at different art. "Um, can you tell me what will keep you from doing those things?" she asked. Tyson looked between them and cocked his head cutely in confusion. "I don't think changing her habits and stuff will be necessary. It would be a temporary thing anyway" he said. Ruxandra shrugged. "It was only a thought...I was just wanting to help prevent them from tracking her to this place. Not much about you is known to them. They just know that there is an alpha, and the alpha has access to resources" she said before she finished the other apple. Tyson sighed. "I do have resources...and Morgan will be forgotten when other things will spring up" he said. Chad nodded. "The minotaur and merfolk are onboard, and they are wanting to help out" he said. Ruxandra looked at them surprised. "Wow...they are really going to get involved?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 3:17 pm

"I was planning on travelling around looking at different art" Morgan said with a shrug of her shoulders, looking at Chad and Tyson when they walked in she smiled a little. When Chad said that someone had broken into her house she sighed a little and shook her head slightly, "It's not the first time it's been broken into it and it wont be the last". Jo shrugged a little with a sigh "I think they will try and follow her, but they wont get to her" Jo said firmly. Morgan looked between all of them with a small shake of her head, "I'm going to make this difficult on all of you, but I'm not changing my habits or my look" Morgan said with another shake of her head. She knew that it might not be the best to say that she wasn't going to change her habits or her look but Morgan was stubborn when it came to changing things about herself.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:58 am

Ruxandra shrugged her shoulders losing interest in pointing out Jo's problem. "I guess you don't want to improve yourself" she said casually. She looked at Morgan happily. "What are you planning to do then?" she asked. Chad entered the room with a glum look on his face, and Tyson soon followed not looking any happier. Chad sat down and looked over at Morgan. "Someone broke into your house a while ago...but nothing was taken" he told her. Tyson sighed. "I have an idea who's responsible...but...I'm glad that we thwarted a kidnapping attempt" he said. Chad looked up at Jo and shook his head. "They'll try to follow her over here...won't they?" he asked. Ruxandra shrugged. "I doubt they'll be able to track her down if we change her habits and look" she suggested.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:13 am

"I dated once...briefly" Jo said with a laugh and a small shake of her head. Morgan shook her head at both Jo and Ruxandra as she slowly ate her apple, Jo grinned at Ruxandra "I take me position very seriously...I'm just easily distracted when it comes to digging through mountains of books" Jo stated. Morgan raised at brow at Ruxandra a little when she spoke about settling down with Tyson, "Well, yes. But settling down isn't exactly something I want to do right now" Morgan said with another small shake of her head. She wanted to finish her classes and then spend some time travelling if she could so than she could see art in different places.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 1:45 pm

Ruxandra laughed at this. "Yea? How did you draw the conclusion that artists are tricky little shits?" she asked before she winked at Morgan. "I don't think that Morgan would have to run...she can just distract him" she said. She shook her head at Morgan when she said that throwing knives were simple. "That may be true, but being accurate is another thing" she said. She rolled her eyes at Jo. "You have to if you are going to keep your positions" she said before she looked back at Morgan happily. "You are in a better position to be settling down with Tyson...wouldn't you?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 1:20 am

Jo snorted a little, "Trust me Ruxandra, artists are tricky little shits. I bet you, when Tyson ends up snapping, he wont be able to find Morgan" she said grinning wondering if Ruxandra would would enter the bet with her. Morgan rolled her eyes at Jo and shook her head a little, "Throwing a knife is simple. Anyone can throw a knife" Morgan said with a small sigh as she ran her hand through her hair a little. Jo laughed as she listened to Ruxandra, "Oh please, have you ever known Chad and I to be able to stick to a schedule?" Jo giggled. It wasn't something Jo was good at, normally when she wanted something randomly she would act on the impulse. Morgan raised a brow a little when she was asked how much longer she had to go in college, "Just a couple of months of college left" Morgan said slowly with a small frown "Why?" she questioned curiously.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 12:57 am

Ruxandra rolled her eyes at Jo when she said that Morgan could hide anywhere. "That's asides the point...in case you forgotten...the big bad wolf can blow away pretty much anything. Searching is a breeze for him" she said before she smirked at her cleaver wording. She shook her head at Morgan. "Don't let her get to you...she envies your skill" she teased Jo. She laughed hearing that Chad and Jo were too busy making love than researching. "Why don't you just stick to a mating schedule? You'd be much more functional than a mess of werewolf hormones...I swear...you two are the stereotypes that vamps envision werewolves to be. Just impulse driven, sex crazy, uncivilized and stupid..." she said before she cleared her throat. "I am" she confirmed Jo's question. She looked over at Jo amused. "I'm pretty sure that your dog fighting problem is a symptom of a bigger problem" she said. She looked towards Morgan and frowned. "How much longer do you have to go in college?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 12:34 am

"She's an artist, I'm sure she can hide anywhere" Jo said jerking a thumb a Morgan. Morgan raised both of her hands a little, "I don't plan on throwing knives at anyone" she said shooting a look at Jo and shook her head a little with a small sigh. Jo sighed a little when Ruxandra asked her how the research was going, "Slowly. And it doesn't help when Chad and I are in the same room researching together. We don't get much research done" Jo laughed. "I take it Tyson asked you to help with the dog fighting problem?" Jo asked Ruxandra with a smile.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:47 pm

Ruxandra laughed at Jo. "There's no where to hide from his voice. I recall a lot of weak bladders at that moment" she said before she raised an eyebrow at Morgan when the knife was brought up. "Well...just remember that the whole point is to put one into submission...not to kill them. It's not a dog fighting ring" she reminded. She grabbed another apple and took a bite. "From what I know from Tyson...he bottles himself up a little too much. He doesn't hurt anyone, but he's just very strong..." she said. She looked over at Jo. "How goes the research?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:32 pm

Jo made a nod of her head when Ruxandra said that Tyson just had rage problems, "When he gets set off, run for cover and hide" she laughed. Jo grinned at Ruxandra as she asked if she thought that Morgan would be able to handle all of it, "I think she might be good for calming Tyson down. And if another female wants to fight her just give Morgan a couple of knives, she's a good shot" Jo said grinning making Morning roll her eyes. "Are you going to bring up me throwing a knife at Chad as much as you can?" Morgan asked Jo with a raised brow making the other woman grin at her, "It was a good shot! But I wouldn't suggest throwing knives at Tyson, he might throw them back" Jo joked.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:27 pm

Ruxandra giggled to herself. "Common? I wouldn't go as far to say that. Let's just put it as from time to time" she said as she finished her apple. "A female has to establish her reputation as well as claim to a male...though it usually stops once you have pups with your mate. I believe it works a little different for males...since they are just competing each other to show their traits, and not really for a specific female" she said before she laughed. "Sadly the stronger someone is, the more likely they are to be pompous and egocentric. Tyson here just has...rage problems when he's set off" she said. She smirked. "I'm pretty sure he'll be set off with all this wonderful added stress he's having to endure" she said. She looked towards Jo. "You think she'll be able to handle all that?" she asked. She knows of Jo trying to get in bed with Tyson a while ago and causing him to scare off his then mate and most other females in the process.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:39 pm

Morgan looked at Ruxandra with a raised brow as she grabbed an apple and got herself a glass of water as well, "No, I didn't get kicked out" she said with a smile as she sipped her water before she began munching on her apple. Jo made a nod of her head as she looked at Ruxandra, "Oh they will want to fight Tyson's little mate" Jo said with a nod of her head. Morgan frowned a little at the two of them, "I take it fighting someone for mating rights is a common thing with werewolves?" Morgan asked with a small sigh as Jo nodded. She didn't want to fight people if she could avoid it but Morgan knew she had still a lot to learn about the workings of being in a pack.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:17 pm

Tyson smirked when she said that she would promise to make nice. "You'd better...or else you'll be punished severely from the Alpha" he teased. He patted her hip assuringly as she kissed him on the cheek. "I'll be out soon" he said allowing her to leave the room. Chad looked up at her and smiled as she moved passed him. He entered the room and closed the door. Meanwhile in the Kitchen Ruxandra was munching on an apple as she saw Morgan walk in. "Did he kick you out?" she joked. She looked over at Jo amused. "I was curious as to how you are going to prepare for being around younger females. I heard rumors that they like to challenge other females for mating rights" she said. She had a suspicion that given Morgan's size, it was going to be an open invitation for a fight.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:29 pm

Morgan gave a soft laugh and made a nod of her head, "I'll make nice I promise" she said with a smile. Hearing the know on the door Morgan sat up straight, looking at Tyson she smiled before she kissed his cheek "I'll leave you two alone" Morgan said with a soft laugh before she got off of Tyson's lap and walked over to the door. Opening it she smiled at Chad "Hey" she said as she moved past him and headed for the kitchen wanting to get herself something to snack on and something to drink wondering what Tyson and Chad would be talking about as Jo walked into the kitchen and gave Morgan a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:50 am

Tyson smiled at her having fun showing off his skill and abilities to her. "I'm working on shifting an individual part of my body, but I'm not so good at it just yet" he said. He winked at her as she told him that she did not want to get on the Gammas' bad side and stay on the Alpha's good side. "Well, you are certainly helping your chances with both. Just make nice during our meeting today, and everything will be smooth sailing from hereon" he said. There was a knock on the door as Chad wanted to have a word with Tyson. "Hey, are you busy in there? I need to ask you something" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:20 am

Morgan made a small nod of her head as she listened to Tyson, it was interesting for her to learn new things. As he rubbed her shoulder tenderly Morgan nuzzled his neck again lightly before she rested her head on his shoulder comfortably. "Yeah...I'd rather not have you demonstrate that" she said when he said that having him disrupt someone flow of ki was unpleasant. "Remind me not to get on the bad side of a Gamma" Morgan said as she crinkled her nose again, she didn't want to know what it felt like having her ki flow disrupted. "And remind me to stay on the big bad alphas good side" Morgan joked with a grin before she nipped at Tyson's neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:53 am

Tyson made the ball of steam dissipate before he scratched his head. "It would take me about half a bag of chips to make that ball of steam. I can tap into nature to do most the work for me, but working against nature will require more work" he said. He paused trying to think of any other werewolf who could do what he did. "Um...My dad could control wind...I figured out the temperature and dew point stuff" he said. He winked at her. "I am the big bad alpha for a reason" he said before he rubbed her shoulder tenderly. "I can also disrupt your ki flow by using mine. It's not a pleasant feeling, so you can just take my word for it" he said before he cleared his throat. "Gamma know how to perform this trick" he told her.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:22 am

Morgan returned Tyson's smirk as he joked, waiting patiently she raised a brow when he put his hand over the back of her neck. Feeling the sudden drop in temperature she shivered and crinkled her nose at him a little, "That is pretty awesome" she said with a smile. Looking at his hand when he held it out, seeing the ball of steam Morgan smiled a little. "Hopefully it didn't take too much energy to do what you just did" she said gently before she looked back at Tyson. "Can every werewolf do the things you can? Or can you just do them because you're a big bad alpha?" she asked giving him a sly grin as she relaxed back into his chest just enjoying being close to Tyson and having him show her new things.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:15 am

Tyson smirked at her. "That's right...only you can know just how soft I am" he joked. He tried to think up other things that would impress her but would not damage anything in the mansion. "Um...I'll have to think of other things" he said before he thought of one. This time he put his hand over the back of her neck in order to give her goosebumps as her flesh reacted to a sudden drop in temperature. "I can manipulate temperature thanks to a fundemental property that my power controls" he said before he held out his hand which a ball of steam formed in it. "In short, since I can control pressure gradients...I can control temperature as well. This gives me the ability to also manipulate fog and frost thanks to Dew point temperature being related to the gas laws" he said before he snickered. "It takes a lot of practice and understanding of thermodynamics...and a lot of energy" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 12:14 am

Morgan laughed softly as Tyson puffed his chest out making her grin at him, "I wont tell anyone that your soft" she whispered back with a giggle. Raising a brow when he rubbed his hands together and waved it at the plant Morgan turned her head a looked at the plant and raised a brow with a grin. "That's cool" Morgan laughed and she smiled when Tyson winked at her, "What else can you do?" she asked excitedly. Having him showing her things made Morgan feel curious about what other things he could do and if the others in his pack could do things similar to what Tyson could do or if it mostly was just limited to Tyson since he was an alpha.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 12:05 am

Tyson nodded. "Ah, well, look who has the last laugh now?" he asked referring to how the customers treated her like crap. He smiled when she told him that no one would dare take him on, which he puffed his chest out with pride. "That's right! I'm an alpha!" he shouted before he whispered into her ear. "Don't be telling anyone how soft I am" he joked. Some of the females already knew that he was a sweetheart, which it was spread around making more females want to throw themselves at him. He was glad that Morgan was not feel entitled to him, but he did want to be a partner for her. He rubbed his hands together before he waved it at the plant across the room, which the leaves rustled from a spontaneous wind. "I can control wind" he said happily. He winked at her. "It comes in handy when someone is trying to track me down..." he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:39 pm

Sitting up Morgan looked at Tyson and she shook her head a little with a smile "Just the customers" she said with a soft laugh, it was something Morgan had learnt to put up with just so than she could make money. When he said that it was mostly his brothers and sisters who attacked him which made her feel sad but hearing him growl protectively she smiled at him gently. "Well, I can see why they stopped. No one in their right mind would take you on in a fight" Morgan said with a grin before she made a nod of her head "I am very curious to see what these powers of yours are like".
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:20 pm

Tyson gulped knowing where she was coming from. "I know how you feel about being attacked verbally and physically...though I've been attacked physically more often" he said. He sighed heavily beginning to feel some concern for her. "Who is attacking you at your jobs?" he asked. He watched her trace circles on his chest wondering if this was what they meant by him being a distraction. He shook his head when she asked if it was nice to have so many siblings. "Most of the attacks were from my brothers and sisters" he said before growled protectively. "They stopped when I became a wolfman" he said before he cleared his throat. "So...you curious what some of my powers are like?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next