Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:10 am

"Yep, pretty much" Morgan said with a smile and small nod of her head, rolling her eyes she looked at Tyson. "Can you blame me?" she asked with a small laugh before she rolled her eyes at Giuseppe "There is nothing wrong with being stubborn" Morgan said grinning as she continued to eat a little bit more of her food. "Blending in is great. But sometimes standing out is a good thing" she said gently to Giuseppe's wife, looking at Tyson she grinned at him a little. "Being able to blend in totally means you can get away with a lot of things. Like dressing like a slob" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:15 pm

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 Inside_my_skin_by_dkaz-d6vv1l1
Giuseppe frowned. "There's no reasoning being it? Just a hatred towards folklore and mythology?" he asked before he looked towards Tyson. Tyson laughed. "She still wouldn't believe that werewolves were real even when one was staring her in the face" he said. Giuseppe shook his head. "Well...she's very stubborn...just like someone else I know" he said before he looked up at his wife. "What's wrong with being plump? I'd rather keep you this way than having you look like them twigs!" he said. His wife blush wildly imagining what a small skinny woman would be like while Giuseppe was dominating her. "Well...I just don't like being stared at..." she said. Tyson laughed. "Giuseppe gets stared at way more than you" he said. She sighed heavily and looked at Morgan. "You don't know how good you've got it...you blend in well" she said. Tyson scratched his head. "Would you even want to totally blend in though?" he asked.

bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=ffff00
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:31 pm

Morgan shook her head a little "No, not highly religious. They were just very strict" she said with a small shrug of her shoulders. When Giuseppe burst out laughing Morgan smiled and little and made a small nod of her head, "Pretty much". Looking at Tyson she smiled a little, "That's just out of pure politeness" Morgan said honestly. Looking at Giuseppe she smiled a little, "Okay, I'll tell you in simple words. Your wife wants to hear compliments about her appearance from you and you alone" she said with another smile as she shot a grin at Giuseppe's wife.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:53 pm

Giuseppe frowned. "Were your family highly religious or something?" he asked. Tyson chuckled. "Sounds to me like they are total buzzkills" he joked. Giuseppe stared at her for a moment before he just straight out bursted out with laughter. "Damn...how did you end up realizing this? When he transformed in front of you?" he asked. He was really uncomfortable with trying to convince her with anything as she was a very cynical person. Tyson looked at her oddly when she spoke about an unspoken rule. "What are you talking about? I hear women talking about their looks with friends all the time" he said. Giuseppe groaned. "You're all confusing me!" he shouted. Giuseppe's wife laughed to herself. "I would watch what you say around your shewolf" she advised him. Tyson raised an eyebrow. "I only speak the truth" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:35 am

Morgan frowned a little at Giuseppe a little when he looked at her in disbelief, "Nope. When I was a kid I had very little interest in those kind of stories...and my parents didn't allow stories like that in the house" she said with a small laugh. Her parents had been very strict about what Morgan could read and they had even home schooled her. "Several of hours ago" Morgan laughed when he asked when she did start to believe in them. Morgan flashed Giuseppe's wife a smile as she looked at the food, Morgan raised a brow when Giuseppe looked towards her. Picking up her fork she pointed it at him, "Don't bring me into this. Your her husband, you need to make her feel good about herself" Morgan said as she began to slowly eat. "Besides, us women have an unspoken rule. We only listen to our significant other when it comes to how we look" she said smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:09 pm

Giuseppe laughed. "I wouldn't know much of everything about him...just his eating habits and strength" he said. He stared at her in disbelief. "You've not once heard anything about wolves? The Boy Who Cried Wolf? Little Red Riding Hood? The Three Little Pigs?" he asked. He shooked his head and smirked. "Just when did you start believing in them?" He asked. His wife came in with a trolley with large platters wild what looked to be ten pounds of noodles covered with marinara sauce and huge meat balls. "Here you are...enough pasta to make a wolf go into a food coma" she said before she giggled. She set the heavy plates down with ease before she gave them mountain dew. "I hope the caffiene keeps you awake long enough to get home" she said. Tyson laughed. "Looks good...do you have bread sticks?" he asked. She rolled her eyes pulling out a basket of bread sticks. "I don't know where you put all those carbs and calories go" she said. Tyson snickered. "Transformations" he said. She laughed. "I transform, and look at me! I'm too fat to fit through a phone booth!" she said. Tyson raised an eyebrow. "You have a lot of muscle though..." he said. She huffed. "Muscle doesn't jiggle" she said. Giuseppe patted her butt. "You are all I need to sleep well, and besides, you shouldn't be reading those magazines" he said before he looked towards Morgan for some help.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:31 pm

"I was still able to walk as well...I was just having a slight breakdown" Morgan laughed before she made a nod of her head when Giuseppe's said that they had known each other for about 10 years. "Maybe I should come to you if I need some embarrassing stories for leverage for anything" she said grinning. When he asked if she knew about the tales too Morgan shrugged her shoulders a little, "I've never been interested in stories about wolves or anything like that. Until everything happened recently I didn't even know werewolves were real" Morgan said as she ran her fingers though her hair a little with a small sigh. She had been blissfully ignorant of supernatural creatures being real before she had been attacked.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:16 pm

Tyson groaned lowering his head while holding it. "Look, it's not a reoccuring thing...It's just certain circumstances call for it. You two were both injured" he said. Giuseppe scowled. "I still could have walked" he said before he snorted. Tyson frowned. "It's not like I wasn't carried over someone's shoulder" he said. Giuseppe stroked his stubble and hummed. "I would say about 10 years...he couldn't have been any older than high school age" he said. Tyson laughed. "I was in college" he said. Giuseppe laughed. "That sounds about right" he said before he cleared his throat. "I've always tried to avoid wolves thanks to the tales I've heard, but I'm sure you know about the tales too, yes?" he asked. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Morgan smiled a little as she looked at Giuseppe and could tell by the look on his face that he had been carried over someones shoulder, "It's very uncomfortable" she said with a nod of her head with a smile when Giuseppe said that he wasn't a fan of being tossed over people's shoulders either. Looking at Tyson Morgan gave him a soft smile, she hadn't minded too much that Tyson had put her over his shoulder but she had minded that other people thought that they could do it as well. "How long have the two of you known each other?" Morgan asked raising a brow as she looked between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:54 pm

Tyson chuckled. "Yea, she's only seen about 4 members...maybe 9 if you cound the ones waving at me on the way over here" he said. Giuseppe nodded. "I see, well...you'll be very impressed when you see them meet" he said. He looked towards the river as a boat team rowed by. "Well...I would not know anything about that" he lied about carrying people over their back. He did not want to admit that he was carried over Tyson's shoulder, but it was well written all over his face. "I'm not a fan of being tossed over people's shoulders either" he said. Tyson looked up at them amused. "I wouldn't take it to much offense" he said before he rubbed the back of his head. "So yea..." he muttered. Giuseppe looked back at them. "It's just not right" he said.  

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:38 am

Morgan tipped her head to the side a little as she listened to Giuseppe, glancing at Tyson she smiled lightly before she raised a brow at Giuseppe's bluntness. "I haven't exactly met his pack" she said with a casual shrug of her shoulders, "Though those that I have met like calling me Tyson's little mate and they also seem to like putting me over their shoulders" Morgan added with a small frown. Morgan had now become to dislike being thrown over people's shoulders. Leaning back in the sit she regarded Giuseppe with an impassive look, "I'm not much of a fan of being tossed over people's shoulders like a child" Morgan said trying to keep her face blank but failed by smiling a little as she glanced at Tyson again.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:52 am

Tyson nodded when she said that he was being really respectful, and Giuseppe's wife laughed when she was told to pick the best dish. "I'll just give you what Mr. Bigby is having" she said as she finished writing. She stuffed her notepad back into her cleavage as she left cheerfully. Giuseppe soon nodded to Morgan's explaination about her encounter with Tyson, which he snickered. "You know, back in the old country, Werewolves were most feared and dispised. Now these, we are needing to rely on them more and more. You just have to find the right ones" he said referring to Tyson. Tyson nodded. "Yea, we have some services that we exchange" he said. Giuseppe shook his head. "It's an urban thing though. We don't get a long as much the farther from civilization you get" he said. Tyson shrugged. "Perhaps, but this is not the Black Forest" he said. Giuseppe nodded. "That's true, but don't be thinking that the world has a homogenous view on things" he said. Tyson frowned. "I'm not..." he said. Giuseppe looked towards Morgan curiously. "What do you think of his pack?" he asked bluntly.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 3:54 am

Morgan smiled when Tyson helped her open her door, getting out she laughed softly when he said that he was good friends with the owner. Looking at him in awe when he said that the owner was a minotaur, walking in with him Morgan raised a brow at the man as she looked at him and listened to his and Tyson's conversation. When the man shouted Morgan flinched a little and took a small step back, she wasn't a fan of having people shout while they were so close to her. Looking at the woman Morgan smiled a little as she settled comfortably into the seat in the private area, it felt a little strange hearing a motherly tone from a woman she didn't know. Looking at the menu Morgan placed it down after a moment and looked up at the woman with a curious look before she smiled, "I'll have whatever you think is the best dish" she said with a small laugh. "His been as respectful as possible...I've been a nightmare to deal with really" Morgan said smiling before she looked at Giuseppe as she tipped her head to the side a little, "Well, thankfully your head's not on a wall" she said grinning. "If it weren't for Tyson, I'd still be in complete agony right now" Morgan said as she looked at Tyson with a smile.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 2:12 am

Tyson walked with her down the stairs, but he looked around being on guard. "I know a place called the Spaghetti factory" he said as he popped the trunk of the car. He had a feeling that Morgan had turned a lot of guys down, and she probably would have done it to him if he was not so special and her being in a situation. The South Waterfront was a very posh district with rows of 325 feet high-rise condos with a modern streetcar running through and an aerial tram that connected the riverside with the high tech research hospital complex that was on a 700 feet tall ridge. Once they got in the car, he sped off through town. They crossed over a green vertical lift draw bridge, which the tires gave off a startling roar over the steel grate. The maze of the city street were very disorienting as they drove under the intricate woven fabric of interchange overpasses, then they suddenly were driving on railroad tracks where the Streetcar behind them rolled patiently behind them. The roar of the streetcar's electric motor could not match the roar of Tyson's belly. They finally passed by the old shipyard and into the South Waterfront district. The sun glistened off the glass and polished stone façades, and they dove by a nice park where a woman was playing frisbee with her Husky. She looked over at Tyson's car recognizing him and waving before she returned to playing with her dog. The Streetcar stopped behind them to let off, but Tyson had to stop to let a family cross the street. The father smirked at Tyson as his children ran across the street much faster than average children. Tyson looked at her cheerfully. "This is a hotspot for the middle class werewolves...the condos here were built just before the condo-bubble popped. So the price for the leases were reduced by 70% from the original" he explained as they continued on until they came across a luxurious three story building with Sapphire terracotta roofing. He rubbed his stomach to quell its complaining, and he pulled up to an EV charging station. He got out, and he helped open her door being all gentlemen-like. "I'm real good friends with the owner, so he won't get mad if we have a feast!" he said before he whispered to her, "He's a minotaur..." They entered the front doors and everything was very posh but unique as there were several old vintage streetcars inside that were convered into booths, but then they were greeted by the largest hulking hairy man you would ever see. "Ah, Tyson...so glad for you to join us this afternoon!" he said before he looked towards Morgan and raised an eyebrow. "Ah, taking your lady out to the best restaurant in town, yes?" he asked. Tyson grabbed the man's shoulder pulling him in. "There's another a bat problem going on...I need for you to spread the word alright?" he told him. The man's eyes widened. "Of course...but what kind of a bat problem?" he asked. Tyson sighed. "Dog fights..." he whispered. The man's face went red and he snorted out loudly. "I can't believe they would do such a thing!" he shouted out. Some of the patrons looked towards the man shocked and horrified. They were very concerned for Tyson's well being, but they tried to not get involved. The man's wife came out of the kitchen, she was very plump and well endowed. "Hey! You're scarying our customers Giuseppe!" she yelled putting her hand against her wide childbearing hips. Giuseppe looked towards his wife with fear before he escorted Tyson and Morgan up to a private area. He sat down with them looking between the two. "I've been getting very worried about these drug problems you spoke of earlier, but you think this might be the bat's doing?" he asked. Tyson nodded. "We've never had this problem before...I think they might be experimenting. I have a suspicion that they might have captured an Alpha type, and they are using his blood to infect the drug users. Morgan here was attacked by a bat walking a chained up wolf" he said. Giuseppe snorted again. "Next they'll be trying to get Bull fights!" he muttered. His wife came in looking very concerned. "My, my, my, The poor girl must be scared and confused" she said in a motherly tone. She handed Morgan a menu as she looked at Tyson thoughtfully. "Getting the usual Mr. Bigby?" she asked. Tyson nodded before she leaned against Giuseppe. "You better be calmed down when you go back downstairs!" she said in a semi-threatening tone. Giuseppe sighed heavily. "Yes, my love" he said. She got off him and pulled out a notepad from her cleavage before she started writing down Tyson's order. "Tyson...I better hear that you've been very respectful" she said firmly before she winked at Morgan. "He's a lot stronger than Giuseppe" she said just to tease him. Giuseppe laughed. "He saved me from a hunter...if it weren't for him, my head would be on someone's wall" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 12:07 am

"I wont let it go to my head" Morgan laughed softly, when Tyson said that he knew lots of good places she bit her bottom lip a little trying to think of what she wanted. When his stomach growled loudly she gave a soft laugh. "I think going to the south waterfront sounds good for a date" she said before she blushed lightly when he winked at her slyly, Morgan had never been on a date before seeing as every time she had been asked out on the date Morgan had turned the guys down.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:33 pm

Tyson was confused as to why she would be nervous about putting her things into his bedroom, but he soon laughed at her comment about the bags seeming lighter. "Well, just don't let this new found power go to your head" he teased as he followed her out. He tried to think about places that they could go to eat, but he knew so many good places that it was only a question of mood. He nodded to her question. "Yea, I know lots of good places...what were you in the mood for?" he asked. His stomach began to growl loudly as the anticipation was getting to him. "I know a place down at the south waterfront, if you'd like to go there for a date" he said before he winked at her slyly.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:21 pm

Morgan gave Tyson a slightly nervous look at the idea of putting her things in his bedroom but made a small nod of her head "Alright" she said softly. Looking down at the two bags she had Morgan shrugged a little, "I guess...I mean these two bags do feel lighter than normal" Morgan said with a soft laugh. As he explained what else was out there Morgan looked surprised, "Wow" she breathed. When he asked if she wanted to get a bite to eat Morgan smiled at him, "Yeah" she laughed as she stepped into the hallway and made her way outside as she shifted her bags a little. "Know any good places to eat?" Morgan asked Tyson with a smile.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:40 pm

Tyson smiled as he watched her take in his scent as he held her firmly before he released her to allow her to get her things ready. He was caught off guard by the sudden affectionate kiss, but he gulped to her question. "Um, I have a pretty big bedroom, you could put all your things there" he said. He blushed seeing how much stuff she had packed, but he soon smiled at her. "So have you noticed that your strength has increased?" he asked. He walked with her to the front door. "There are Merfolk, Minotaur, Harpies, Naga, Driders, and other therianthropes...I could spend a couple hours explaining each and every one out there...you know?" he said as he opened the door for her. "Do you want to go get a bite to eat?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:29 pm

Morgan made a small nod of her head when Tyson said that the pains during shifting would go away through time, when he gave her a strong loving embrace Morgan buried her face into his chest for a moment and breathed in the scent of him before she grabbed what she needed. Walking back up to Tyson she leaned up and pressed her lips lightly against his. "Anything else I should know about you?" Morgan asked with a smile as she adjusted her bag of art supplies on her right shoulder a little as she carried a bag of her own clothes in her right hand. "And, is there any other creature things from myths lurking around?" she questioned raising a brow at Tyson as she walked to the front door and opened.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:03 pm

Tyson was trying his best to keep Morgan at ease, but she did have a right to be weary. He cleared his throat as he reverted back to his human form. "The pains during shifting will go away through time" he said. He got up and put his own clothes on before he nodded to her question. "Yes, we should be heading back to my place" he said as he came up to her in order to give her a big strong loving embrace after noticing her unsettled look. "Everything will turn out fine...you don't need to put this all on yourself" he said. He helped her with her things knowing that she was going to need her art supplies to make her feel more comfortable. "I have a lot of experience with fighting vamps...and minos" he said. He did not even get to mention Minotaur that lived in the rural area outside of town.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 7:52 pm

Morgan sighed softly and closed her eyes, she did not like the idea that she might had been tracked for a while. Feeling him wrap his arm around her and rub her upper arm Morgan sighed softly as she let herself relax against Tyson as she calmed herself down and focused on everything he had said. Feeling her body shifting and changing Morgan gave a small whimper at the feeling before she opened her eyes slowly once she had shifted back to human. Looking at Tyson she gave him a small smile before "Thank you" she said softly before she got off of the bed and pulled her clothes back on. "Should we head back to your place?" Morgan asked softly as she ran a hand through her hair, her life now felt very confusing for her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 7:24 pm

Tyson shook his head at her. "I know what vamps are capable of, and you did say you may have noticed one stalking you with a werewolf on a leash. Who isn't to say he wasn't tracking you for a while?" he asked. He shrugged when she said that if she did not deviate from her path things would have been different. "I don't think sticking to the path would have mattered" he said. He wrapped his arm around her and rubbed her upper arm. "You first need to calm down, then imagine yourself human and how your body would need to change. You need to focus your energy in order to change. It works the same way with turning back to werewolf form" he said. He hope his explaination was good enough to help.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 7:08 pm

"Literally" Morgan said with a small frown, sighing softly Morgan moved onto her back and turned her head a little to look at Tyson as he spoke and growled loudly making her whine a little. Thinking for a moment Morgan raised a brow slightly. "I don't see how the vampire knows where I live. I wasn't anywhere near here when I got bitten...I was still several blocks away" she said softly as she sat up and looked at him properly. "And just to think, if I had walked home the way I normally do none of this would have happened" Morgan sighed, "Can you tell me how to get back to looking human?" she asked Tyson softly as she placed her head lightly on his shoulder. She didn't like the idea of someone wanting to put her into a dog fight ring.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:23 pm

Tyson frowned hearing that the werewolf who attacked her was on a leash. "Do you mean that figuratively or literally?" he asked. He was very concerned that if the vampires had already started making pets out of werewolves, there was a good chance that they would have made a dog fighting circuit in town. He bit his lip knowing that she was already being followed, and if the werewolf that bit her was on a leash, that would mean they knew that the vamps would know. He was feeling bad for the werewolf who brought her in, but he sat up just as Morgan became settled into him. "If what you say is true, then there's a good chance the vamp knows where you live, and he knows you've been bitten" he said before he growled loudly. "They probably want to put you in a dog fight ring!" he told her.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:31 am

Morgan returned Tyson's grin, thinking she frowned a little and shook her head slightly. "I didn't get a good look at him...he stayed in the shadows so I couldn't see his skin or face...but the wolf that bit me, he had it with him on a leash" she said frowning more and shook her head again a little. Listening intently as he explained the different forms to her, she was trying to remember the terms but became distracted when Tyson ran his claws over her sides making her eyes close as she shivered her back arching a little from the feeling. When he asked if she had any questions she opened her eyes and smiled at him, "Just one question" she said sweetly, "Can we take a nap?" Morgan asked with a laugh as she moved a little so she could tumble back down onto the bed and cuddle against Tyson again. Resting her head on his shoulder Morgan nuzzled his neck on instinct that was new to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next