Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 7:52 pm

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 Inside_my_skin_by_dkaz-d6vv1l1
Chad looked at Jo frustrated. "I know that they did this on purpose!" he muttered in a low growl, which the waitress was frieghtened away from them fearing for her life. Boris snickered seeing the waitress run over to them to take their order. "Well...looks like my plan worked" he said giving Gina a wink. He gave his order to the waitress, and she gave him a somewhat flirting smile as she walked away, which she found him very handsome. He snickered at Gina. "Are you sure? Throwing knives is just as much of fighting as thrashing them about" he said. Tyson looked at her oddly when she told him that she liked it when his inner jerk came out. "Well...in small doses I hope" he said while she giggled at him. He rubbed her back tenderly. "So where overseas where your family heading to?" he asked.

bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=ffff00
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 12:44 am

Gina grinned a Boris and made a nod of her head when he suggested to follow Chad and Jo. Jo sighed softly and she reached out and touched Chad's hand lightly, "Ignore them" she said with a soft laugh. Gina looked over at Chad with a sweet smile and wiggled her fingers at him in a little wave before she looked back at Boris, "That girl doesn't fight. She does throw knives but I don't know who taught her that" Gina laughed with a shake of her head. Morgan laughed softly when Tyson grabbed her midsection protectively, "I'm not going anywhere" she said with a smile as she continued to touch the side of his neck. "For some reason I kind of like when your inner jerk comes out" Morgan said with a giggle, moving a little when he stretched and yawned Morgan settled back against him and gave a small shrug of her shoulders. "Not much to tell. They were strict, home schooled me and we got into a fight when I wanted to move out and they wanted me to go with them overseas. I'm glad I chose to move out" Morgan said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:49 pm

Boris nudged Gina and snickered. "How about we follow them? I can't decide where we go" he whispered to Gina low enough for only her to hear. Chad took Jo to a Chinese restaruant, while unbeknownst to them Boris followed and leaving Ruxandra with Lu to watch the rest of the fights. Just as the soup was placed on their table, Chad looked over to see that Boris and Gina were in a booth across the room. His eye twitched looking at Jo annoyed. "They followed us!" he muttered. Boris smiled at Gina having no concern over Chad. "So I'm guessing you taught Morgan how to fight then, eh?" he asked. Meanwhile Tyson grabbed onto Morgan's midsection protectively. "The hell you're going anywhere!" he said before he let go and laughed nervously. "Sorry...my inner jerk came out" he joked as she gently touched the side of his neck. "It's too comfy right now for you to leave, I meant" he said. He stretched and yawned before he looked into her eyes deeply. "By the way...you never really went into detail about your family at all" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 11:51 pm

"That look that says that she'll kill me when she next gets a chance" Gina said with a grin. Lu made a nod of her head when Chad asked her if the rules were set in stone, "They are" she said with a sigh. Gina looked up at Boris a little with a smile "Italian, Chinese, Mexican or any kind of fast food" Gina laughed. Jo made a nod of her head when Chad said that he hoped that Gina and Boris didn't go to the same place as them, "Lets hope not" Jo said with a shake of her head. Morgan smiled softly when Tyson gave a protective growl making her cuddle against him more, "Not going anywhere" she said softly as she reached up and gently touched the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 3:35 pm

Boris chuckled with Gina seeing that Lu was not wanting to say anything much else. "What look?" he asked Gina. Chad gulped when she gave him the look worried that it may be a bad look to be given. "Are these rules set in stone?" he asked. Boris walked away from the ring with Gina hand-in-hand. "So what are your favorite foods?" he asked. Chad nodded to Jo as she said that this was so weird. "I'm ready for food...let's just hope that they don't go to the same place we are" he whispered into her ear. Meanwhile Tyson was still a little groggy from his victory nap, but he was alert to Morgan sitting up on the bed to stretch. He let out a deep protective growl as she settled back into bed. "Don't leave me..." he muttered.  

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 3:05 am

Lu looked at Boris with a straight face with her head tipped to the side a little but didn't say a word making Gina laugh, "I've gotten that look many times, ignore it and it'll go away" she said laughing. Lu looked at Chad with the same look and she shook her head, "When Gina doesn't have her knives, her other version of cheating is shifting" Lu said calmly. Gina smiled and took Boris's hand and made a nod of her head, "Food sounds good" she said with a laugh. Jo shook her head a little with a small laugh, "God, this is so weird" she said before she looked at Chad. "Ready for food now we've had our entertainment?" Jo asked with a smile. After being asleep with Tyson for half an hour Morgan began to wake up again slowly, moving Morgan sat up on the bed and stretched her arms over her head with a yawn before she settled back into the bed for a little while and looked at Tyson with a smile.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 2:53 am

Chad gulped when Jo said to be her guest before he relaxed once Lu said she would step in. Boris looked at Lu oddly as she told them that they were both big and bad. "What are you talking about? This is a date" he said rather bluntly. Ruxandra made a face at Boris suggesting that this was a date. "He can't be serious is he?" she asked. Chad laughed. "Hey...he's just trying to sweep her off her feet...literally!" he shouted. Boris came up to Gina and offered her a hand. "I'm sloppy when I'm hungry anyways" he said before he winked at her. "Are you wanting to go with me?" he asked. His stomach let out a loud growl, and he rubbed his stomach to alleviate the hunger pains.  

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 2:40 am

Jo looked at Chad with wide eyes, "Be my guest" she said with a laugh. Personally Jo wasn't going to be the one to stand between Boris and Gina. Lu made a nod of her head as she looked at Chad, "I'll stop them in a second" she sighed. Gina tipped her head to the side a little unaffected as Boris popped his jaw back into place, bracing herself when he threw her back Gina back a laugh when he told her she had broken his drumstick "Oops" Gina said grinning. Not moving when he flung the lollipop stick at her Gina raised a brow slightly and reached up and touched her neck lightly before she returned his smirk when he said that Lu didn't want them to fight anymore, "She always kills my fun" Gina said before she lunged for Boris again and went to swipe his legs from under him. Lu shook her head and moved quickly through the crowd and stood in front Gina before she could touch Boris, "Alright, you two are big and bad; we get it" Lu said boredly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 2:22 am

Ruxandra scratched her head when Lu said she was not interested, but she soon laughed when she mentioned that Boris and Gina were a match made in hell. "Well...at least they are happy" she said. Chad stared at Gina's determination and Boris's dominance. "Maybe we should stop them?" he asked before he looked towards Lu. "What about everyone else?" he asked. Boris took the blows to his jaw and held her out not to avoid her knee, but to avoid a second elbow to the jaw which through sheer luck, his family jewels were spared. He rubbed his chin and popped his jaw back into place. Some of the crowd cringed at the loud pop, but the rest were impressed with how much a beast of a wolfman Boris was. He threw her back and held his fists up. He was a stand your ground fighter, but he pulled his sucker out and saw that it was destroyed. "You ruined my drumstick..." he said before he chewed up the pieces in his mouth. He was glade that it was not teeth that he was chewing. He flung the lollipop stick at her enough to leave a mark on her neck, which he delibrately held back seeing her as a someone he could have loads of fun with later. He smirked at her. "Looks like your friend doesn't want us to fight anymore" he said looking towards Lu and Ruxandra.   

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:59 am

Lu shook her head "Nope" she said with a sigh. Jo made a nod of her head when Chad said it was getting dangerous, "That it is" she sighed. Gina gritted her teeth when Boris kneed her and sent her flying backwards, laying on the ground trying to get her breath back she smirked up at him when he kicked her blades from her hands and pulled her up. Jerking her head backwards Gina quickly struck her elbow up towards Boris' jaw and then went to raise her knee towards his groin, she was always up for a challenge and Gina was loving fighting Boris. Lu sighed a little, "I'll step in soon to stop the two of them almost killing each other. They are like a match made in hell" she said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:44 am

Ruxandra nodded when Lu asked if this was not quite what she had expected. "Is this fight making you want to fight Boris now?" she asked. Chad nodded at Jo. "I think it can be done" he said as he watched Gina lunge and Boris. "This is getting dangerous" he said as Boris was evading and dodging Gina's barage of slashes. He jumped to her side as she was committed to a position and drove his knee into her diaphragm with enough force to not only knock the wind out of her but send her flying back several yards. He looked to his arm seeing he was nicked by her blade, but it was just a minor cut that had already begun healing. "I've fought against knife weilders many times..." he said as he walked up to her kicking the blades out from her hands with his steel toed boots. "You must be terrible at fisticuffs when you go immediately to knife fighting" he said before he grabbed her by the scruff of her neck. "Get up!" he spoke firmly as he pressed his thumb into a pressure point in her jaw bone. His hands were really big, which they matched his impressive frame. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:07 am

"No really" Gina said with a fake sigh, licking her lips she raised a brow when he said ladies first. Snorting when he pulled out a deck of cards Gina laughed when he flinged them at the wolves behind her, "Such a gentleman" she joked before she pulled out a switch blade from her back pocket. Twirling it for a moment she gave Boris a sweet smile before she threw it just behind Boris making the blade hit a wolf behind him, smirking Gina moved quickly pulling two more blades from the waist band of her jeans and lunged for Boris. Jo watched the two of them with confusion, "I don't even know what's going on anymore" she said with a laugh before she looked at Chad with a grin. "Getting a knife from her cleavage would take a bit of maneuvering" Jo said with a shake of her head. Lu smirked a little as she looked at Ruxandra, "Not quite what you expected right?" she asked laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:33 am

Boris raised an eyebrow. "Do you not like having your orders ignored?" he retorted as he twirled his sucker in his mouth. "I'm feeling chivalrous, Ladies first" he said casually beckoning her. He reacted into his pocket and pulled out a deck of cards. "Do you like magic tricks?" he asked continuing his banter towards her. He shuffled the deck and started flinging cards with his thumb like a gatling gun. The cards flew with such force and accuracy that they impaled themselves into the thighs and torsos of unsuspecting wolves standing behind her. Some screamed in pain as the card stuck an inch into their flesh. Ruxandra gasped as she was not expecting the ones closest to Gina to be stabbed with...playing cards? Chad gulped. "Yea...well...Boris has...well...ordinary items as weapons" he said. He then looked at her and stroked his chin. "Does her boob cleavage count as a good hiding spot?" he asked. Boris smirked at Gina. "Very good..." he said as the crowd gawked at the display of skill from the Ex-KGB operative. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Gina gave Boris a sweet smile, "What? Don't like being ordered around by a woman?" she teased him. Grinning when he said she was up against the best fighting force of Soviet Russia Gina shrugged her shoulders, "Eh, lets see what ya got" Gina said as she moved a little keeping her eyes locked on Boris. Lu glanced at Ruxandra and made a small nod of her head, "Those closest to Gina are running the risk of getting stabbed" Lu scowled a little. Jo frowned a little as she watched Gina, "Probably in the waist band of her jeans" she said thoughtfully before she looked at Chad and grinned a little "Where do you think it is?".
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 12:16 pm

Ruxandra watched the fight more intently as Gina got into the ring with Boris. The crowd became uncontrollably rowdy and placed their bets once more. Ruxandra could not help but shake her head at the similar transactions going on here than what the vamps would do. Boris watched her form and stood there smirking. "What? You ordering me around?" he asked. He pulled out a sucker and placed it into his mouth. "You realize you're up against best fighting force of Soviet Russia?" he asked. He was building up the suspense in the crowd as they stared down at each other. Ruxandra looked at Lu curiously. "You mean the crowd is going to get hurt?" she asked. Chad looked at Jo and smirked. "Where do you think the knife is on her?" he asked.   

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 4:42 am

Lu made a small nod of her head, "Understandable" she said honestly and rolled her eyes a little as she watched Gina and Boris before she looked back at Ruxandra. "Just wait until Gina gets in there...it'll stop being humane then" she said shaking her head. Gina couldn't help but crack up laughing as she watched Boris fighting, looking around she saw others looking terrified about the idea of going against him making Gina grin. "Alright ya sooks" Gina called out and moved into the ring, "Lets go" she said grinning at Boris waiting for him to make a move. Lu looked at the ring and sighed a little seeing Gina and Boris in the middle, "Ah shit, I bet there is going to be some broken bones and a lot of blood now" Lu said rubbing her eyes a little.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 4:34 am

Ruxandra nodded once Lu said the he might throw the fight. "Yea, he does not want to go berserk again that's for sure" she said. Boris gave Gina a toothy grin. "Yea, well I might find the right one at the meeting too" he said suggesting that it could be the single females mostly her. He laughed as she took off towards the front. Boris was already pretty tall, and he could see where she was going. Most of the crowd stared at him believing he was going to fight, and they were already placing bets on him. Ruxandra nodded as she saw the fighting going on. "This is a lot more different than the dog fights...more humane" she said. Somehow Boris got into the circle, and he got ganged up by the two wolves, and to their horror and the crowd's amusement, their punches bounces off him like he was a steel wall. "Where the fuck did this guy come from?" one muttered. Boris laughed at them. "Scrawny wolves, you dare pick fight with Boris Volkov?" he asked ripping his shirt off to unveil a very well developed physique and looked to be built like a tank. The two wolves were not too sure anymore about continuing, but the crowd wanted to see a two-on-one fight. Boris charged one and put them into a sleeper hold making them pass out. "I work with KGB when USSR was at peak of prime! I was in charge of all of Siberia. I've fought wolves much stronger than you could ever become!" he shouted. He laughed as the wolf tripped over backward, and he grabbed him by the leg and flung him over the crowd. He dusted his hands off before looking back at Gina amused.   

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 3:46 am

Morgan smiled a little feeling Tyson kiss the side of her head as she fell into a deeper sleep feeling completely safe within his arms. Lu shrugged a little, "He might. Tyson's not much for fighting" she said as she glanced at Ruxandra a little. Gina made a slow nod of her head with a smile as she listened to Boris, "Hey, might find the right one at the fight" Gina teased. Once they reached were the fight was taking place it turned out it wasn't too far away from the mansion. There was already a large crowd of other wolves there all eager for fighting and were already cheering eagerly at the two wolves who were already fighting, "Bring on the bloodshed" Gina said with a grin as she moved away from Boris and shouldered her way into the crowd wanting to get a better view. Lu sighed a little as she looked around a little, "I doubt this would be Tyson's scene" she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 3:39 am

Tyson shook his head and chuckled. "We can have fun too..." he said before he turned into the side of her head to plant a soft kiss into it before he settled in for his nap. Ruxandra thought to herself about how the rules of the fights were, and she knew Tyson was not motivated to flaunt his strength. "You wouldn't think he'd throw the fight...would you?" she asked Lu. Boris nodded when she asked if he was single. "I am...haven't found a female who would put up with my family" he said indeed wanting to keep the conversation between them going as well. "So what do you want to do for a career?" he asked.   

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 3:08 am

"Let her have her fun" Morgan said with a smile as she kept her eyes closed, the feeling of him continuing to touch her gently helped making Morgan fall asleep cuddled against him. "Sounds good" Lu said having caught what Ruxandra had said. Gina looked at Boris and made a nod of her head, "Sure am" she laughed. "You single?" Gina asked him with a smirk wanting to keep the conversation between the two of them going. "We fight by human fighting rules. No knives, no guns and no transforming. Beat the crap out of your opponent until they are down and out" Lu said with a small yawn as she looked around a little as they walked.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 am

Tyson looked over to see what helped got her comfortable and made a mental note of it to help her out next time they cuddled in bed. "Gina's going to tell everyone anyway, so why not beat her to the punch?" he asked before he snickered imagining the look on her face when everyone tells her that they knew the news before she broke it out. He kept up his gentle touching along her back and sides, and he closed his eyes as well feeling a victory nap being in order. Ruxandra gave a mischievous grin. "Maybe that can be arranged..." she muttered. Boris nodded. "You single?" he asked, which he already knew the answer, but he was just offering his interest. Ruxandra laughed at Lu. "Is there a rule that says knives aren't allowed? You can transform can't you?" she asked.   

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 2:13 am

Morgan smiled softly and moved against Tyson's side a little getting comfortable and she laughed softly and made a nod of her head, "Why not". The feeling of him caressing her back made her smile happily and closed her eyes as she kept her head resting on his chest, "Yep...just one" Morgan said with a smile. "That sounds nice...though you might need to come to collage and drag me out of class" she said keeping her smile on as she kept her eyes closed enjoying their cuddling. Lu shook her head a little, "Nup, haven't fought him. Though I am not against the idea of fighting him" she said shrugging as she shoved her hands into her pockets. Jo made a nod of her head and held onto Chad's hand when he took hers in his. "Eh, they could do better" Gina said honestly with a small sigh, "Not much of a challenge" Gina added. Lu looked at Ruxandra and gave her a funny look, "That girl couldn't beat me with a plank of wood even though she's tried before. She cheats when she fights other people, takes knives into a fight" Lu said shaking her head with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 2:06 am

Tyson finally got his breathing under control along with her as they cuddled together. He smiled as she told him that the feeling was mutual. "Oh yea? You like to try that next time?" he asked while she nestled her head onto his chest. He reached up to caress her back lovingly as she took his scent in. "Alright, so you just have one then?" he asked. He was thinking about taking her out to lunch during his break. "I get out at around 11 if you want to go get something to eat...maybe at that cafe?" he asked. Ruxandra giggled. "Oh...have you fought Tyson then?" she asked even though she knew the answer, she just wanted to poke that pride a little bit. She grinned at Lu playfully having fun talking to her. Chad clapped then rubbed his hands together. "Alright" he said as he took her hand and walked with her out of the room. Boris grinned. "Yea? How do those scrawny gammas do?" he asked. Ruxandra laughed. "Oh...so Gina has beaten you then" she said to Lu.   

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 12:22 am

Morgan tried to get her breathing under control as Tyson pulled her close to him, relaxing she smiled and returned his kiss. "You weren't the only one" she said with a soft laugh before she placed her head on his chest comfortably with a small sigh and breathed in his scent, "I have a class tomorrow morning" Morgan said as she moved her head a little so she could look up at Tyson a little with a soft smile. Lu made a nod of her head as she started to follow Gina out, "Yep. And I never lose my fights" she said casually. Most of the females who had attempted to fight Lu in the past had been put through walls without Lu breaking a sweat. Jo smirked at Chad when he winked at her. "Entertainment first" she said with a nod of her head. "I'd say about 20 times since we've started this whole street fighting thing" Gina said before she looked at Boris and laughed lightly "Most are. Sometimes some of the gammas of other packs come along as well to fight just for fun" she said shrugging before she shook her head. "No problems at all" Gina said grinning making Lu snort slightly, "Yeah, cause sometimes you cheat Gina" Lu said to her making Gina grin.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 12:14 am

Tyson was very exhausted with the recent action, but he did exhert himself a lot more than he usually did. Sweat was dripping down the contours and crevices in his muscles as he panted like a wolf. He could not help that part, but he tried to mask it by panting slower. He laid on his side bringing Morgan up close to him. "I was just really turned on..." he said before he leaned in to plant a kiss on her lips. "When are your classes?" he asked. Ruxandra raised a brow and grinned. "Oh? You partake, huh?" she asked. Her interest was now perked. "How many times have you fought Gina?" she asked. Chad winked at Jo. "It don't matter to me what order we go...I'll just eat more after the entertainment" he said hoping she would decide what order the itinerary would be planned. Boris laughed. "Scrawny outsider wolves fighting for a place? That's something I got to see" he said before he grinned. "You have no problem fighting them, yes?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next