Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:31 pm

Ulf scowled at her. "I'm not a real wolf just to let you know...I'm what your people call a werewolf" he said.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Sam smiled " am glad , and I well only call your name for help only"she said smiling then she bust out laughing" that well look so cute seeing you do that , it makes me laugh , that and you look cute as a human to ,you can just turn into one and just go its not like the hunters can smell you or know what is a wolf or not.?"she asked laughing.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Ulf nodded. "Call my name...but don't assume that I'll just bust in there to rescue you, but don't assume I'll give up on you either" he said. He looked at her oddly. "I could...but in order to blend in with the village" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Sam smiled at him " I well love. all I have to do is call your name right?"she asked rubing her face into his chest.Sam took a deep breath and moved her body closer" that's sweet ulf, am happy to be your mate."peting his fur she giggled injoying the fur then she laughed thinking of something funny to say."juast asking do you wolf clean your selfes like normal dogs ,you know licking them self?"She asked
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Ulf sighed. "If you are ever in trouble, just call for me. We wolves have great hearing" he said. He chuckled to himself. "It's a wolf's duty to protect their mate" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:47 pm

OmuYasha wrote:
Ulf sighed. "I'm afriad it doesn't work that way. The king put the bounty on wolves, and the hunters came here...it's not the other way around" he said. He sighed. "I have no business going in there...I'd put you in danger" he said.
Sam smiled soon dissapred and looked down very sad."oh.. I see. don't worry. you just stay here and I well ..try my best to win for you, am sorry that the king brought the hunters but ,I promise to come here every now and then to see you "she said kissing him softly ."thank you for caring about me "she said having the smile back on her face.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:34 pm

Ulf sighed. "I'm afriad it doesn't work that way. The king put the bounty on wolves, and the hunters came here...it's not the other way around" he said. He sighed. "I have no business going in there...I'd put you in danger" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:49 am

Sam puffed out her checks in a gasp hearing that there are new villagers, taking the air out from her check she looked at him mad" those asses, dammit, last year they did the same thing to nekos and vampires , I hade a friend that was a neko, and he was killed by hunters " Sam said shacking her head" what am saying is, we got to stop those hunters before they ask the king to bounty on wolfs." Sam said a bit sad."tomorrow I well go to the pie contest, and you well go with him, I wish to see this jerk of which you speak of "she said while cuddling to his fur
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Ulf sighed. "I also have not liked the new villagers...seeing the innocent burned at the steak was too much for me to bear" he said. He looked up at her and frowned. "These new villagers are hunters, and they are trying to get the king's bounty on wolves" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:40 pm

Sam looked at him ,and though for a minute, wondering what the guy looked like." I have not seen any one like that around here. but there is this guy that have lots of things on him, and he always haves guns on him. people call him the hunter. or some name .. I deliver cookies to a small house ,and next door is a old house ,if you know what am talking about ? , you did say you have been around this town so many times. and know every one like the back of your hand."she said wondering if the guy she was thinking about was the same jerk he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:19 am

Ulf shrugged. "I'll try...if the jerk isn't in town" he said before he growled to himself. "There's a jerk out there who's a hunter and accuses people of being wolves...he's not very good at it. He's gotten innocent people killed because no one questions him" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:34 pm

Sam was still taking deep breaths trying to cool her self down."mm I love it, you tired me out sweetie "she said getting close to him for a lovling cuddle."oh love tomorw, am going to this pie backing contest. if you would like to would you like to come and see me win.?"she asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:53 am

Ulf chuckled to himself. "How was that honey?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:19 pm

Sam moaned louder as ,she comes as well at the same time as ulf , she looked at him blushing ,feeling his large load in side her.Sam took a deep breath as she lays her back back to the bed as she tried to chatch a breath."w-wow"she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:26 pm

They became stuck after her walls clamped down on his. He howled losing his load inside her again, but this time it was a lot more for some reason.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Sam moaned louder to his thrust inside her ," I would be happy as well ,love and I would like to live here, but I feel more relaxe in my home , but I well come time to time to your place"she said moaning loudering as she felt her self about to cum as her wet walls tighten the wolf cock that walls that was in her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Ulf chuckled. "That's because I'm at my biggest" he said as he continued to show his mastery in pleasing women. He sighed heavily to her saying she loved. "I know...I'll be happy to raise your children with you...and be your mate" he said before he lean in to nip her on the neck. "You can visit me anytime, or you can move in...it's up to you" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:38 pm

(thank you)

Sam blushed and smiled at him." its ,better then round one,"Sam said giggling ,Sam nother moan as she looked up at him." I love you ulf"she said softly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:51 am

(It's spelled enjoy not injoy)

Ulf smirked. "How is it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Sam moaned more injoying how good and hard he was this night she kissed him deeply ,moving her hips while her love lf thrust faster inside her. her body growed hoter injoying this feeling and injoying how good he was at pleasing a women.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:30 pm

Ulf growled loudly and began to thrust harder into her. This was showing a total different side to him, although he was really good at pleasing women. He not only knew the right spots but the right actions to get the feelings more intense.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:13 am

Sam giggled to her self"well, you got that right"she said smiling at him ,Sam looked at him blushing once she heard a grawl from him.She felt him on top of her still making the dark dominant grawl showing Sam is his. Sam made a loud moan feeling his shaft inside her once again but this time was bigger ,not just by length but now by how wide it is.Sam moved her head to his neck ,near his ear to bit the ear softly,showing she loved this. her wet all got tighter around him once he was inside her. Sam gasped out a moan feeling all of his shaft inside her as he started to thrust hard in side her. "agh love.. this feel wow.. we should do this more often "she moaned louder moveing her hips with his ,Sam moved her lages tighter around his hips for him to go more deeper ,even though he was hiting the right spots every time.Sam gasp seeing he was in control of there mateing ,seeing he was on top,showing his more powerful maleside.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:25 am

Ulf chuckled to himself. "I don't feel any different...maybe because it's warmer in here than it is outside" he said. He realized he was at his biggest once she had to use both hands to work his shaft. He took in a deep breath and took in the pleasure. His member was leaking with anticipation. He grinned hearing her beg for him to mate her. It was music to his ears that a female craved his dick. He got on top of her growling seductively and dominantly. His massive cucumber sized member was forced inside of her making her even less of a virgin as probably no human would be able to pleasure her anymore. He went deep inside her and gripped her down as he was in control now. She could struggle or work with him...there was no going back.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:07 pm

Sam gasp feeling how big it was."wow its bigger then last time."she said , she stoped using one hand and used both her hands to struck it up and down.blushing more she took in a deep breath and felt some precum on her hands."mm you feel so nice.. "she said as sam smiled"oh please fuck me again"she moaned.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Ulf licked his lips and growled seductively. "You it's hot eh?" he asked as his member began to grow to the size of a cucumber. Not just length but width as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next