Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:22 pm

OmuYasha wrote:
Ulf chuckled. "You think that's not a natural thing?" he asked. He smirked. "You have to put trust into me, and you don't need to worry about being good or bad...just put effort into it. This may be your first time, but everyone has to start some time...right?" he asked. He nudged her. "Don't worry about it...It'll be fun" he said.
Sam looked at him and blushed" I don't know I never did it before,and I do trust you. your the only person I can talk to...and.. I can try and see how it feels for once..."Sam said softly then she felt his hands ruffing her hair."hhheeeyyy easy on the hair big boy"she said joking around and rubing his belly."if you say so then I well try."Sam said giggling. Sam looked around and back at him."umm how do we start?" Sam asked being shy. Sam was very close to his body injoying his feeling still.tilll she looked up at the wolf again
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:24 pm

Ulf chuckled. "You think that's not a natural thing?" he asked. He smirked. "You have to put trust into me, and you don't need to worry about being good or bad...just put effort into it. This may be your first time, but everyone has to start some time...right?" he asked. He nudged her. "Don't worry about it...It'll be fun" he said.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:53 am

"that's cute"Sam said while eating on the meat enjoying how it taste, till she heard him if she wanted to mate with him. she did a gasped but forgot about the meat in her mouth ,Sam started to cough till she got in her basket to get a bottle of water and drank it down.Sam took a soft breath ,and looked down." wait .. I "Sam did not wanted to say nothing rude again ,Sam was just shy and a bit scared ,she never mated with any one ,and he is a wolf so well it hurt?,Sam looked down and took a deep breath" am scared.. not because your a wolf.. its because I never hade sex before.." Sam said a bit soft. Sam put her water to the side and looked at Ulf
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:53 pm

Ulf laughed. "Well...we not only mate to make pups, but we mate to bond as well" he said. He caught her eyeing his body, which he grinned. "Do you want to mate with me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:36 pm

Sam looked at him and gasped"wow your old"she said laughing."sorry I said that, I was just joking"she said smiling Sam was very close to him enjoying his warmth as Sam kept eating her meat she then looked at him with a meat sticking out of her mouth." wow tell me more about wolfs "she said still noming on the meat.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:46 am

Ulf looked at Sam oddly. "I'm about 50...why?" he asked. He appeared and acted like he was in his mid 20's. He blushed. "Wolfs don't age much after they mature" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:57 am

Sam looked at him and blushed seeing how handsome he looked. Sam looked at him for some time before she looked back at the meat and blowed at it to make it a little colder then she took a bit of it."U-Ulf... how old are you? "she asked blushing more just by looking at him. Sam started to like him for some reason. Sam was still close to him enjoying how soft he felt.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:48 am

Ulf's eye shifted over seeing Sam scooting closer to him. "Here...I believe it's done" he said blowing on the steaming meat. He was looking very attractive in the lighting of the flame, which he was very good breeding.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs8/i/2005/302/8/4/Kouga_Fanservice_by_Beautiful_Wolf.jpg
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:40 am

Sam looked at him odd" that looks like you?"she asked then she noded "sounds good to me" she said getting some wood to make a fire to cook the meat .once they got the fire started and put a meat on the sick ,Sam waited for the meat to be cooked right"mm it smells good"she said smiling.Sam looked at Ulf and got closer to him .
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:26 am

Ulf glared at her. "I have a problem with eating things that look like me" he said. He chuckled. "I don't have much of a kitchen here...You want me to make a fire pit and we can cook the meat on the stick for you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:13 am

Sam laughed when he teased her,Sam eyes open wide hearing say something about kills then she shock her head."oh just like me then.. and your a funny guy.. I wish I have meet you sooner."she said hugging him again. Sam looked around and looked for a pan." do you know where the kitchen is ? you know for use to learn how to make meat.. am starting to get a bit hungry". Sam said blushing.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:04 am

Ulf chuckled. "Yea, well my meat is probably thicker than those arms" he teased. He laughed more to himself. He smiled at her. "You would probably be happy you mated with me sooner once we did" he said. He cleared his throat. "I usually don't cook my kills...I don't really gut my kills either" he said chuckling. "Our ways go by...we don't waste things" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Sam looked at him ,and smiled " yea I guess your right, but I'll turn 22 tomorrow ,so that is something to be happy about right? "she asked then Sam looked up at him tilting her head to the side cutely "well I like to learn so I mean by fun like ,you teaching me how to cook meat.. I have not eat meat in a long time. only fruits and sweets "she said looking at her arm seeing how skinny she was. "see no meat "she said making a funny joke.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Ulf shrugged. "Waiting a day makes no difference to me...like you'll feel any different tomorrow" he said. He looked at her curiously. "What do you mean by fun?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:11 pm

Sam lay on his bed then her eyes open wide hearing him say that ,her and him well make a lovly pack."that's very sweet but.. I never hade it before that, and we just meet."Sam said getting up from his bed, and walking to him giving him a big hug..Sam wanted him to be happy, and not lonely." my birth day is tomorrow ,and the beginning of mating season.. maybe. I well let you mate me... but I need to know you more."she said softly still close to him. "how about you teah me how to cook meats then sweets ,and we can have fun doing so"she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Ulf nodded and sighed. "Yea...it's a big place, but I was hoping to have a mate and pups at this point. It's really hard to find females around..." he said before he looked at her sitting on his bed. "It's why I thought we'd make a good pack" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Sam smiled and understood what he meant that the town was very small "your right there "she said making a gasp of a surpized feeling Ulf picking her up with only one arm and taking him to his den ."thanks am hopeing to learn to make more then sweets anyway. "she said happy at him.Sam got closer to him seeing how creeper the den looked until they both got inside ,Sam open her mouth seeing how lovely it looked but it also looked lonely. "oh.. I see .. your lonely as well are you?."Sam said a bit sorry for the wolf now knowing what he really wanted was someone to talk to like her self.."and your bed is very large "she said laying her back on the bed."mm soft"she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Ulf was not turned on by undergarmets, so he paid no mind to it. "Of course I know your full name...the town is so small that I've almost memorized all the affluent names there" he said before he wrapped an arm around her ushering her off towards his den. "I'll see to teach you how to make more than just desserts..." he said. He took her to his spooky looking den, but inside it was very cozy. His bed looked to be built for two, but he was the only one who lived there.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Sam blushed hearing him say her full name"wow you know my full name.."she said softly then sam moved her self from his body and looked at him odd" oh, I only know how to make sweets and some times I make poke but that's only sometimes."sam then smiled at him ,until she felt that cold breeze again, but this time was a strong wind that blow her dress up a bit."ekk"she said using her hands to put the dress do, the wolf could have seen her cute pink panties."evil wind, sorry about that Ulf"sam said blushing.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:38 pm

The wolf chuckled. "My name is Ulf, and I do believe I heard the townsfolk call you Samantha" he said. He cleared his throat. "I think that dinner would be more approprate...don't you?" he asked. He grinned. "I do love me a good homecooked meal" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:34 pm

Sam looked at him and giggled seeing him injoying her cookies."do.. you really mean it.. I don't know. I have never been any where different then my home, and the town, but I well try" she said softly still injoying the feeling of his soft fur to her skin ."okay sir wolf.. and just asking what is your name I may ask. and do you know my name ?" Sam said. then Sam giggled" hey maybe once I get to your home I can make you some apple pie?"sam asked him
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:22 pm

The wolf chuckled. "Very good...then I shall eat your cookies" he said as he began to devour them. He chuckled to himself. "If you enjoy my company so much, why don't you say with me tonight?" he asked. He looked at her happily. "I don't have any agenda...just trying things out" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Sam looked at him and waited for him to accept the hug. Sam got close and hugged him softly ."I know a lot about wolfs. its not chocolate. its blue berry cookies "Sam said looking up at him and was glad he injoyed the cookies. "and I know you cant eat chocolate and I ran out of it any way."she said knowing a lot about wolfs, even though she was scared of them.Sam blushed more injoying the feeling of his wolf fur ,"mmm" Sam said softly injoying the worm feeling, it was like being in bed and being near a worm fire."so soft."she said wraping her arms around the male wolf.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Even being close to him you could feel the warmth radiating from his body. He tooked the cookies and looked at her oddly. "Uh sure?" he asked before he examined the cookies. "You do know that Chocolate is toxic to wolves right?" he asked. He glared at her. "I would hate to find out that ingredient was intentional...I accept the gesture, but I'm afraid I can't eat Chocolate" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Sam looked around ,then she looked down ,thinking of what to say to the wolf , for him to forgive her .Sam was shocked seeing him jump and land into the ground ." it is a peace offering.. am very sorry for what I said , i feel like a jerk saying bad things about you."she said giving him the basket.Sam did a light cough as her body got a bit cold."y-yea.. am starting to get cold. "Sam said looking at him blushing."you look worm.. may i.. hug you?"Sam asked walking close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next