Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:37 pm

The wolf was sitting on a tree branch with his arms crossed in deep thought. He looked down at her before he jumped down. "I hope this basket is a peace offering, because I don't like to be pitied or condecended upon. I'm a big strong proud wolf, and I don't want to be treated otherwise" he said before he looked at her carefully. "You cold?" he asked. He was large, warm, and furry, which made him the perfect heater for the cold brutal nights. His qualifications as the perfect husband and father were very appearent.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:55 pm

Sam did a light gasp at him yelling at her,Sam covered her mouth and backed away from him feeling bad for what she said. seeing him leave she started to cry and closed the door.Sam turned her back away from the door and walked into the kitchen .Sam started to make some cookies for tomorrow and some yummy cakes, while she started to make the batter Sam though about how rude she was.3 hours later Sam was done cooking and put all her food in a basket and put them in the fridge ,Sam took a deep breath and got her self ready for a shower. turning the water on, putting her hand in the running water to see if it was worm.once it was worm she undress her self ,and lightly put her used clothing in a large basket for her t clean tomorrow ,Sam was now in the worm water injoying her self , Sam looked out side the small widow and said softly." am sorry for offending you sir wolf.. i got it tomorrow am going to find him and gift him some things for me to say sorry."she said happy that she had a great idea.later Sam cleaned her self up and got out from the shower ,then she put her nightgown on and walked to bed.

in the morning she got her self ready ,making some yummys foods and putting some cookies in the basket ."okay am ready"she said taking in a deep breath hopeing this would work. walking outside her home she close the door and walked around to find the wolf."sir wolf.. sir wolf.. are you around.. i cam to say sorry and hope you like the teats i made for you.. i prommiss not to offend you again..sir wolf"she said ,then Sam looked up seeing it was going to rain soon."sir wolf.. your not a monster.. i am for saying such rude things."Sam said feeling a cold breeze.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:47 am

The wolf looked at her annoyed. "The fuck? You have some nerve presuming that I would do such a thing...just because I'm a wolf doesn't make me into a monster!" he yelled before he continued to walk off feeling greatly offended.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:04 pm

Sam shock her head and took her tongue out" sorry, I keep saying words wrong .." she said giggling . Then Sam looked at his face and looked down feeling hurt in some way.Before he was out the door she looked up and moved away from the bed." I can read your face like a open book..."she said walking to him a bit scared" the reason am being like the way I am , is that am scared of wolfs.. am scared that one day when am not looking you well come in and kill me right there .. am just worried".What Sam said was true about her being scared of wolfs.Sam looked down and then up seeing the wolf was long gone. Sam walked to the door and closed it softly."i hope he heard me"Sam said feeling lost in thought
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:53 pm

The wolf looked confused. "Bessie? The hell does that mean?" he asked before he left losing interest in her. He sighed thinking that she was not mature enough to be a mate for him. He grumbled to himself feeling awkward.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:30 pm

she blushed badly still trying to get away from him." stop scaring me"Sam said softly as she moved still to get further away from the wolf." ehhh n-no I cant mate.. I.. am to Bessie.."she said looking at him, Sam was still shocked to see him like this. yes he looked great but she didn't know what to think. "p-please go.. I have to clean the house up before its bed time..please go.."she said softly
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:13 pm

The wolf laughed. "You take things too literally...that was what we consider being seductive" he said. He gave her bedroom eyes. "You know...mating is a very satisfying and relaxing activity" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Sam did a loud cry for help hearing him say he was going to devour her" aghh please don't eat me sir wolf.. I. I I forgot to take a shower and I didn't even made food yet." she yelled running behind the bed for him not to eat her. Sam blushed hearing him saying if she was afraid of having a male around" n-no. am not scared at all.. its just having a male wolf around is scary and worse , when its close to mating season"she said shacking behind the bed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:33 am

The wolf grinned. "Eat you? I'm not going to eat you...I'm going to devour you!" he said in a deep intimidating voice. He chuckled after she pushed him away. "Are you scared of having a man around?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:37 pm

Sam gasped at how hot he looked . good thing he told her .or she would have hit him hard with the bat. Sam backed a way a little haring him" Here.. for me?" She asked not to long she made a cute squeak, once she felt him very close to her as her back hit the wall."umm"She said a bit scared" please don't eat me.." Sam said covering her face. but she was shocked at hearing his lovely words. "cant be true" She said pushing him away from her ."please get out.. "she yelled turning her back at him."again I like being alone"she said softly
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:29 pm

The wolf was in his human form, big buff and sexy. He had a smile on his face. "It's I the wolf...I've come here for you" he said before he grabbed the bat and pressed her against the wall. "I've been watching you since you've become a woman. I know that you've become lonelier as the time pass. I'm the one who protected you over these years, and I believe now is the time you finally had a male around" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Sam looked at him a bit shy and scared 'if he dose not want the food I made for him, then what dose he want, me?' she asked her self shacking a little at the though of him trying to eat her, after all he is a wolf. "umm I like being lonely.."she said softly ,looking at the foor while they walked to the town. but the male wolf was right. Sam have lived in that house for almost 10 years ,remembering all the things she hade down and all the things her family used to do together before they pasted away. " I.. like being lonely" she said lieing to her self,she always wanted some one to hold when she cried and talk to when she is bored. moved her eyes from the floor she looked up seeing the town near by."this is my stop.. bye" she said running off hopeing the wolf wont kill her .

After a while ,Sam was finally done with the delivery . before walking into the woods she looked around to see if the wolf was not near." good"she said softly .Sam was both happy and sad to see he was not a around, she was happy that he was not there to eat her, and she was sad that there was no one to talk to, Sam walked to her house and open the door "wait.. did I lock this door.?"she asked her self as she opened it softly .near the door was a wooden bat to hit any one that would try to hurt her."who gose there"she said putting the basket down and careying the bat with her both hands.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:44 pm

The wolf laughed. "I'm hungry for other things" he said licking his lips more. "You're getting older and no male to call your own? You must be really lonely" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:56 pm

Sam looked up at the large wolf walking next to the young women. Sam heard his question and though about it." well sir wolf, am 20 at the moment am going to be 21 in a few days. "Sam said smiling a bit, she was a bit sad that her birth day was coming, the reason why she didn't like her birth day was because her birth day was the day mating season starts, sense Sam lived in the woods wolfs comes and go as they please but she always hade to hide, seeing a male wolf in heat was a bad thing to be in the middle of. last time she got out of the house on her birth day she almost got raped by a male wolf. Now every time its her birthday she would hide in the safety of her home. Sam shock her head and looked back at the wolf seeing him licking his lips."ehh you must be hungry"she said a bit scared that he might eat her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:52 pm

The wolf walked with her through the forest and looked her over. "May I ask how old you are this year?" he asked. He licked his lips having very evil thoughts at the moment.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Sam open the door and gasped seeing the wolf, lightly putting her left hand on her chest ." sir wolf, you frighten me, I though you were some one else "Sam said softly . with her right hand holding the basket full of yummy foods. " oh? you see am on my way to deliver , this basket full of goods to the town," she said sweetly she took a in a deep breath trying her best to trust him. after all he was a wolf and he could kill her there and now. Sam hades her eyes on him to make sure he did not do any thing funny while her back in turned." care to walk with me ?"she asked, for her it was a mad idea doing so. 'walking with a wolf?' she though long and hard hoping he was not like all wolfs, blood thirsty man killers. Sam put on her red hood and walked out from the door and turned around locking the door, putting the key in her back pocket ,"okay, lets walk" she said walking with the wolf.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:17 pm

The wolf was behind the door waiting patiently. He was the one giving her safe passage through the woods, and he had a thing for her. He stood there grinning. "You on your way somewhere little red?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:58 pm

(internet is soo bad I cant even get a pic out and copy it right on here. so bear with me T^T)

A short women with long golden locks, a hood that's red like blood, her eye's is the color of the sky, dark blue and some what cloudy, shoes that are a dark color red, wearing  under the red hood is a normal blouse and black pants, in her heads is a basket full of yummy teat's .Cookies, cakes, candy, also normal foods like sandwiches, and fruits . Her nick name is little red. Because her favorite color was red. But her real name is Sam, her job is to sell yummy goods for a fair price ,or to give the food to the people that don't have a home. Sam walked to the homeless center and dropped off her yummy goods there. A older women came to her and bowed lightly giving her a smile saying 'thank you' she did not have to say nothing same understood. after Sam did her job . She walked back to her home ,which was deep in the woods. Sam loved the out doors then the city any ways or the towns, once Sam was now in the woods she looked in her pocket , she smiled lightly taking out a candy bar and eating it there and then. until Sam stopped. she heard a stick brock and turned her head." who goes there." She said with a deep women's voice. sam saw nothing 'maybe it was a rabbit or some dear.' she though to her self but no it was the wolf. once sam got to her home she open the door and walked in siting on the bed."ah much better"she said softly then she heard a nock on the door." am not home"she said softly.The phone started to ring again , sam did a low grown as she got her self up and picked up the phone. talking to the other side for a while seeing it was a delivery "okay on it" sam said . she got her self ready again , making some sandwiches and making a nother basket "there"she said then she open the door and gasped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7