Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:56 pm

Ulf shrugged at her question. "Well, I'm not too sure about that...I guess anything that you want" he said happily.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:06 am

Sam blushed and was shocked hearing it might take years at some cases .but Sam knew she was going to have a child with him sooner or later.Sam looked up at Ulfs face and smiled"yess am comfortable"Sam said putting her face to his chest injoying how soft he is."so what should we do now where both stuck."sam said kissing his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:17 pm

Ulf was breathing heavily. "I wouldn't say that you're a mother just yet...sometimes it takes years to get a woman pregnant" he said. He looked down realizing that they were in a love knot. "Um...are you comfortable?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Sam moaned loud again hugin him tigher to her body till she came at the same time as Ulf did.Sam never though that she well ever have kids, and now she is going to have pups with a male wolf.Sam blushed as her inter walls tighten around his shaft as she took a deep breath trying to cool her self down" I.. guess am a mother now"Sam said blushing.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:22 pm

Ulf tensed up and bit her neck lightly. "Prepare to mother my children then!" he said in a deep scary tone. He held her down as he unleashed his seed into her tight hole.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Sam wrapped her lags around him more making more moans enjoying his shaft in her." I don't know how to take care of pups.. but if its easy like taking care of kids ,I can handle them "Sam said moving her hips to his powerful thrust. "mm "Sam moaned.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Ulf held her tighter and picked up the pace. "So you want a pup anytime soon?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Sam gave him a nother kiss ,once she kissed him she moved her lips from his and moaned out his name."mm Ulf, you do know how to us it.. it feels wonderful "Sam said in a loud moan feeling more hot ,her inter walls start to get tighter around Ulfs shaft once again tillSam made a gasped ."I I feel like .. ah"she said hugging him closer to her body tighter."like that Ulf mm I love being your mate"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:47 pm

Ulf chuckled to himself. "My dick is doing what it was designed to do. It's why I'm glad that I'm a big wolf...because mine has the farthest reach, and I know how to use it" he said while he kept hitting at the same spot. "How is it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:49 am

( I though they where in the cave?)

Sam blushed and noded"y-yes I am and okay I well come any time.. and thank you"Sam said still moaning to his large cock inside her. her inter walls started to get tight around his large shaft."mm Ulf.. I feel odd. ah your dick is hiting something good."Sam moaned more as she pulled him tighter making louder moans it looks like Ulf found the spot he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:44 pm

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 Kouga_by_airasan

Ulf chuckled. "You're welcome to my lair anytime...afterall, you're my mate" he said. He growled deeply. "Happy birthday" he said as he continued to fuck her.

(They are outside btw)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:36 pm

"y-yes I love it .. if this is how sex feels.. then where doing this more offend. "Sam moaned loud feeling his and hers lips touching ,as there saliva mix to gather in the wet kiss. wrapping her arms around his furry wolf neck ,to pull him closer. Sam moved her hips at the same pace as Ulf and his thrust.her wet hole was making wet sounds while there sex was going .drips of her pussy juice fall to the bed while Ulf hot shaft go deeper and faster in her hole.moving her head close to his ear she whispered "f-faster.."she moaned wanting more of this plusher, her nipples getting more hard injoying this as well ,this was and is the best sex she well never forget .
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Ulf chuckled. "Do you like it? Cause that's how it's supposed to feel" he said. He kissed her and nibbled her lip while he continued to fuck her. He could hear the sounds of their sex like squishing and squashing sound with a bit of slime. It sounded as delicious as it felt. He waited to hear her moans as he was finding her spots before he would exploit them and remember them when the next time she wanted him to fuck her again.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Sam gasped feeling his large shaft moving in and out from her small hole."mm Ulf.. n-now its starting to feel good"she moaned softly as her lags stoped shacking and got tighter around his hips to help him fuck her more faster and deeper. Sam then giggled" thanks funny."she said softly as started to moan loud to his thrust.Sam used her hand to move his face to hers as she kisses him deeply while he fucks her wet pleasing hole.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:52 pm

Ulf smiled warmly. "I know it's big...but I've never had any complaints before" he said before he sighed. "You can come over any time and I'll give you the goods" he said before he started to move his member in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:22 pm

Sam noded and did as she was told she wraped her lags wround his hips and took a deep breath feeling his large shaft deep inside her ,Sam eyes open wide as she moved her head to his neck bitng on it hard to not make a yell of pain. once all of him was inside her Sam moved her mouth from his neck and looked at him blushing. feeling his heart inside her."i-its soo big.. "she said trying to get used to his size. little of her blood driped from her pussy showing ,that she was now his. Sam looked at him face to face as she moved her face close to him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Ulf chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her up close. He let out deep labored breaths holding back what seemed to be the monster inside. He reached down and grabbed her butt lifting her up. "Wrap your legs around my body" he said before he lowered her down. First his member met her pussy lips before the weight of her own body slid it deeper and deeper into her pussy. He stretched her out making her his own. It was so big that it went deep inside. His heart beats and body heat could be felt inside her and he could feel hers against his member. He sighed happily as he settled inside her. "How's that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Sam covered her face trying to take a deep breath.then she put her hands down and looked at him."hole.. what hole..?"she asked as she blushed more moving her body closer to him."p-please.. am getting hot..i don't know why.. but you said it well be fun... show me please Ulf.."Sam baged "please.. I wish to fill you in side me.." Sam said softly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Ulf nodded. "You mean grow? Of course...how else is it supposed to get inside you? How difficult is it to put something floppy into a hole?" he asked. He could smell her arousal, and he chuckled. "Sounds to me like your body is ready for the mating" he said. He ran his claws across her body. "Do you want to feel it inside you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Sam continue to play with his large shaft, moving her hands up and down injoying how he felt until she gasped feeling it grow and felt a heart beat on it."ek is your cock sub post to do that?"Sam asked blushing more being more turned on just by feeling it."and yess I really injoy it"she said getting up and looking at him shy.Sam jumped alittle bit feeling something wet going down her lags."w-what?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Ulf looked at her touching his member. "Go ahead...this is part of mating afterall" he said. His member grew in her hands to its maximum, and he groaned feeling it pulsate. "Do you like it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:24 pm

Sam let him undress her slowly ,Sam though about his size if he was big or small or very large now she found out she made a loud yep and blushed more."i can see why.. your large.~!"Sam said shocked at his size, Sam walked a little closer to him ,Sams eyes were still on his large member her first time seeing a males cock,and her first time seeing how large it was."may I?"she asked touching the head of his shaft."its soft.. but yet. so hard." for some odd reason this was turning HER on.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:09 pm

Ulf chuckled. "It's fine...you don't need to appologize" he said as he began to help her undress. He began to grow hard seeing her body, which he had to loosen his cloth. He undressed for her and shown off just how sexy he really was, but she also got to see just how big he really was. He laughed nervously. "They call me the big bad wolf...and now you can see why I'm called that" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:23 pm

Sam blushed looking at him then she did a soft nod" y-yea I guess.. I don't wish to be alone any more"she said, Sam looked at him then looked down her body ,blushing badly, ".. I don't like my body very well."Sam said shacking a little bit,Sam has never changed in front of a male before, Sam took off her red hood, followed by her shirt,showing him her light pink bra,Sam stoped and covered her chest a little bit."i know this sounds week but.. can you help me undress?"she asked siting back down blushing more,"am sorry I just never done this before"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Ulf rose an eyebrow as she rubbed his belly. "Well we can do it here and now if that strikes your fancy?" he asked. He grinned after she asked him how to mate. "Well...we have to lose our clothes first" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next