Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Eric wrapped his arms around Alicia's frame when she moved in to kiss him. He could feel her tightened around him as though trying to milk him even if he was not close to being there, "I feel like I had a victory there." He spoke with a grin while slowly shifting his hands down to her hips, "I still have some energy left if you want me to pump more mess in you." He said to her cupping her ass cheeks and kneading the soft flesh.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Alicia made a louder moan."agh n-not there again"she yelled as she moved her hips a bit faster as she moved her face down to kissed him deeply .once that her lips was still locked with his as she made a moan .her walls tighten around his member and also made it all wet."agh"she said takeing a deep breath.then she blushed ."dammit u made me cum"she said blushing
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Eric kept the grin on his face while the two mated again. His hands continued to rub her breasts, his cheap way of getting her to finish before him, "I want you to cum Alicia. It makes me feel that much better feeling you cum with me deep in you." He said to her letting Alicia do the work for now.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:25 pm

Alicia smiled evily as she gasped out a moan ,moving her hips side to side"ohhh yess daddy.. I am giving you a ride .frount row."she said laughing .as she moved her hips around and up and down on his shaft. then she did a light moan feeling his hands on her breast."ekk addy not so hard.. I don't wish to cum to fast"she said moving her hips a bit faster."and daddy I didant know u loved me this much"she said gasping and making small moans as she talks
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Eric gave Alicia a sensual growl feeling her licking his length, "One of the many benefits of being a big bad wolf." He said to Alicia before seeing her jump on top of him, "I love you too." He said to her before feeling as his shaft began stretching out her moist lips, "So does this mean that I get to watch you give me a ride?" He asked with a grin on his face while his hands moved up her frame and massaged her breasts.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:39 pm

Alicia smiled evily as she moved her head down to lcik his full shaft to get wet."wow daddy your soo big.."she said lciking the head some more injoying his tast. Alicia then looked at him and giggled" I well win I can tell u that"she said getting up and licking her bottom lips."daddy I love you"she said ,as she pounced on top of him again .taking a deep breath as she put his shaft deep inside her again like what happen a little while ago.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Eric smirked at her when Alicia questioned who would last the longest "If we're going to be making that bet we are going to be wearing us out all night and day." He spoke with a grin.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Alicia smiled to the tast of her fathers cock ."mm daddy you tast lovly"she said licking the head more.. looking up at her father and noded to what he said."i wonder who well last langer.. I bet me" she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:29 pm

Eric grinned seeing how active she was as she attended to him, "Did I mention that werewolves have some of the strongest and longest lasting libidos?" He asked Alicia with his grin on his face. He looked down to her when she started licking his moist shaft, "It looks like some of that went straight to you." He said to Alicia feeling that this session was going to take all day and night.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:51 pm

Alicia smiled at him and got closer to his neck and licked it softly."mmm am glad you do daddy"she said moving her hips up and moving her hand down to feel her father shaft."wow daddy your already hard.. what a horny dog I have." she said busting out laughing. playing with his boys still .Alicia got off of him and got down to his member as she gave it a good lick.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:49 am

Eric was enjoying playing with Alicia's body though when he got flipped on his back with his daughter straddling him. This was rather new to him since Alicia's mother had never taken this position before, "I don't know if I'd like it, but I'm starting to enjoy the view." He said to her running his hands along her sides right before she started playing with him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:15 pm

Alicia did a light moan feeling her father licking her neck .then she made an evil smile.grabing him by both arms and roling to the side . making her being on top of him. she looked at him and smiled"ooo am suprized I did that."she said giggling and kissing him deeply."do you like it when some one like me is on top?"she asked then she made a little moan."and I do love your large wolf cock in me"she said moving her hand and rubing his boys.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Eric was having fun playing with Alicia's body right until he felt her grab his ass, "Oh, don't apologize to me for that little thing." He said to her with a wolfie grin before moving an licking Alicia along her neck, "You must really like having daddy fill your little pussy with a big wolf cock to act like that." He said to her eager to attempt mating again.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:21 pm

Alicia layed on her back taking a deep breath from there sex until she gasped out a moan feeling his large toung on her hard nipples"ah agh daddy."she moaned , as she moved her hands to his hair and played with his hair while he was licking her nipples."mm"she moaned again as she moved her left hand to his butt and squesing it. she looked at her hand and blushed."ops sorry daddy."she said blushing
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:03 pm

Eric slowly pulled his shaft from her, small amounts of his seed began leaking from her opening. He put Alicia on her back now that they were free then began licking at her breasts. The warm tongue swirling around her nipples while he attended to her body.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:55 pm

Alicia made a large moans feeling her father playing with her breast."no not there .. ahghhh"she moaned as her nipples start to get more hard from his touch."d-ddaddy" she gasped moving her body alittle.injoying her father touch,
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Eric stroked his daughter's slender frame while she had exhausted herself letting him have his way with her. The fact that her breasts seemed to be the most sensitive part of her at this moment just made him more eager to try and see what else he could do with her all while his knot stayed hard inside of her welcoming body.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:31 pm

Alicia made a light sign knowing she was going to have a family of wolfs now.. but she tried not to think about it . she blushed more as she felt his hands on her breast."mmm not there"she moaned he could feel her hard nipples. as she blushed looking at him . her hands got tired and she just layed on her face on the bed while her butt was in the air and his shaft still inside her pussy.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:16 pm

Eric stayed deep into Alicia, his massive knot keeping his shaft inside of Alicia as every single ounce of cum was flooded inside her, "That felt amazing." He spoke moving over her form and licking her neck while one hand massaged and fondled her breast.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:08 pm

alicla looked at him as she made a loud moan feeling his shaft going deeper more and more faster in her .once she felt his hot seeds in her she made a gasp and cumed her self injoying how good it felt she took out her toung and took a deep breath." wow daddy."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Eric kept himself from setting himself off too soon while he pleasured his daughter. The concentration he had did not last long as Alicia could feel herself getting filled by her father's thick and hot seed. His face held a wolf like grin as he emptied himself inside her. The relief he felt finally finishing was immense.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:40 pm

Alicia moaned louder as she flet his hot shaft deep inside her"why where daddy you can cum anywhere agh your soo good daddy" she moaned as she was injoying there time.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:32 pm

Eric huffed as he sped his thrusts. Her body so tight around his shaft that he felt like he was ready to burst before the first few thrusts. It took him concentrating to keep himself from finishing too quickly. He took Alicia's words and pushed himself to thrust harder and faster into his daughter's sex, "Tell me where you want me to cum." He said to her feeling his sack tightening up from the rapid sensation he built up.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Alicia took a deep breath now knowing THEY where wolfs them selfs she made a loud moan feeling her fathers large member inside her once again she felt so good again like before but this time one was there to ruin this moment alone she moved her hips to his thurst ."ohh god yess this feels lovly agh yes faster daddy faster"she moaned as her wet walls got moreinto heat injoying this fun she was having with her father. as drips of her wet pussy fall onto the bed as he fucks her pussy.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Eric grinned hearing the surprise in her voice, "Yes. Like the beings we are." He said to her mounting Alicia from behind. Since she was accustomed to his new size there was no reason to try and not to hurt her as he thrusted his entire length into her. His hands moved to her hips while the dominate of them began thrusting into her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next