Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:57 pm

The wolf was not affected by the fact that the rain fell upon the massive male, "Strange how much the hunter begs for her life after executing my clan mates for merely existing." He spoke in anger while he held the female to the ground, "Did you ever hear the wolves beg for their lives when you murdered them in cold blood?" He asked the female keeping pressure on her to keep her from being able to take herself from the ground, "All because my clan cannot live in the ever shrinking boundries that you and your humans pull on us every time you expand." He spoke adding more pressure.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:44 pm

shacking in fear she has never in her life seen a wolf so large ,then she turned her head to see him grabeing his arm."aghhh"she yelled as her face hit the round by his powerful foruce the she strated to cry."please let go"she baged .as she did so the sky got darker as it started to rain hard and fast."oh nu" she said seeing the sky.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:19 pm

The wolf roared in pain when he felt the sharp nature of the bullet piercing into his leg. The pain did not last, his movements once more becoming swift and silent as he followed behind the female. He followed the sounds of her breathing, her footsteps and her panicking. He jumped into a larger tree, using the brush as cover to keep himself invisible from the young woman. Slowly the wolf began crawling down the trunk of the tree when he saw the female resting under the tree. The words she gave were amusing, "I don't think so witch." He spoke grabbing her arm and pulling her down to plant her face into the ground. He was showing his strength as an alpha wolf in his rage.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:57 pm

her eyes open wid with fear as she saw the masseve wolf nock the wepon out of her hand ,"p-please..d-dont"she said before saying more befroe her body would hit the tree behind her .as she looked deep in his eyes she would take out a little gun from her boot and shoot him on the lag ,that was her change to run.runing as fast as she can triping a few times couse of the tall gress.then she hid behind a biger tree."i think i lost him"she said looking behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:19 pm

In the shadows, a massive anthropomorphic wolf resided. His eyes focused on the female present, she had been responsible for many deaths of his clan. His footsteps were silent for being such a massive beast, it let him sneak up to the female. His shadow towered over her when he approached her, his paw then swung to knock the woman back and jar her weapon from her hand. He was so focused with rage that his senses were blinded, "No. God will not help you hunter." His monstrous voice called to her after she had hit the nearest object.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:36 am

((you know me too well ,i love my males bad and hard like violent it makes the story very spiaces and i love it..any way you have alot of time..am going to sleep its 4:35 in the moring and my eyes are melting XD so you have time. dont think to hard o-o i dont wish to clean the mess upXD and i hope to see u later to day your a good rp to role play too tyt and fof to sleep))
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:32 am

(give me a bit to think of a good reply. I've got a few ideas running through my head ranging from violent to sympathetic)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:11 am

((give me a while to finish the pic of this rp ))
as her black hair blowed in the wind she would walk though the think grass to the next camp. her bright blue eyes would look left to right keeping an eye out for any wolf ,geting her gun ready and louded ,as she walked deeper into the woods she could see a dear."mm i cant go for sme diner"she said as she got her self ready to shoot untill she saw she was not the only one after the meet dear."dammit all i hate muts"she said as she got up .but before doing so she looked down seeing a large shadow covering her."who turned off the sun"she said thne she turned around light."oh god."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7