Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:26 pm

Alicia took a deep breath."thanks for saying its a good idea..but sadly.. what my mother did to us ..i well never fergive her.. and i well never mate with a wolf ..the bigest mistake she did."she said .as she got up wereing only panites as she got a new white shirt and some shorts."any way..you know you my mother is gone is it better off you mateing with a diferent women..it is mateing ..umm .weather"she said gigggling to what she said ."ohh thats funny"she said .walking to her father ."hay eric..come sit next to me"she said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:20 pm

Eric was glad to hear that Alicia had decided against killing innocent pups. That relief however was starting to fade away the moment that Alicia began to remove her armor in front of him. It was so much more difficult to try and talk with her while she was undressing in front of him, "That is a good idea. Though if we are going to be in a scenario where I might be forced to kill my own kind." He said to Alicia, his eyes slowly drifting to her breasts then between her legs.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:12 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
The wolf looked away hearing about the life that he missed out on because of how he was abducted from his life that he wanted, "That was not my fault. I would have been there if I wasn't stolen from my life." He spoke to her before feeling the apple hit the back of his head, "Eric." He said to Alicia seeing how the body armor fit on her body. He couldn't think of why he was feeling this way, especially towards his daughter. He had trouble thinking clearly, he knew it wasn't mating season for his kind so it confused him why it was being like this.

Alicia open the door geting her gun ready then she looked back and saw her fathers face .taking a deep breath she put the gun down and locked the doors."you know what..fuck it.. am not killing any pups today he can suck my clit if he wants to ..i dont ell like killing ."she said walking into the room and looking at her father."daddy.. i mean.. eric..if you want to kill the male that is killing your kind one my one..the best think to do ..is..join the group..for u to keep a closer eye on him..like i am.."she said taking of her armor."i wish for you to under stand that my job is just to do as he wishes..and to be his... mate... he wants me to marry him.."she said taking of her chest armor as she sat down and tryed to take off her boots.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:01 pm

The wolf looked away hearing about the life that he missed out on because of how he was abducted from his life that he wanted, "That was not my fault. I would have been there if I wasn't stolen from my life." He spoke to her before feeling the apple hit the back of his head, "Eric." He said to Alicia seeing how the body armor fit on her body. He couldn't think of why he was feeling this way, especially towards his daughter. He had trouble thinking clearly, he knew it wasn't mating season for his kind so it confused him why it was being like this.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Alicia looked at her father with a sad look."he promised me so much.. and gave me a good school to learn from but.."she said puting her armor on and puting fresh bullits in the shot gun."you were not there... so he came and helped me out..ater loseing so many o my family and."she grabed a apple and hit it on the back of his head."whats your name.. and why look at me like that?"she said puting on high boots.then taking a deep breath."okay ..am ready to kill"she said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:38 pm

The wolf just let out a growl when she said that she could not touch the man from before, "It would be difficult to take something away when he has his head on a spike." He spoke ready to march out and rip the man's head off his shoulders, but instead he stayed behind seeing that Alicia was removing her clothing. It was at this point he was having difficulty thinking of Alicia as his daughter, especially with how she developed.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:42 pm

once he was gone she or her father could do to stop him ."i cant touch him.. if i do he well take every thing away from me and.."she looked at her father and walked pasted him."i do as he say ..and if i dont... ether he kills me ..or takes every thing away from me"she said geitng her gun ready. ten she put the large gun to the table lightly she took off her bra and put on a clean on also taking off her boxers and uting on a nother clean one ."am going to do what he told me to"she said looking or her battle armer.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:35 pm

The wolf looked away when she started talking to him and telling him never to be near her again. Then it came to her hugging him tightly, his arms wrapped around her frame hoping to calm his daughter. He wanted the embrace to last longer, but she had pulled away from him. He was about to let her know what he did, but he was shoved into the closet before he could say anything. He remained quiet inside of that enclosed space, the commander coming into view of the crack in the door. The instant he saw the commander, he wanted to murder the bastard. Not just for giving her the ultimatum of killing pups or lose her home. When the commander walked out, he opened the door eager to rush out and snap the male's neck, "So I'm to assume he is the one you work for." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Alicia looked at him and walked to him."how long were you were.? any way..get away rom me.got it my boy friend is coming cover soon with the comander ,and..if you come near me again i dont mind..sh.o.."she stoped as she huged him close crying deeply then could not stop crying hugin him tighter"d-daddy..i cant belive it... "the she llet go.."i can belive.. a mut..but..you know so much.."she said walking around .."okay ..tell me every thing you know"she said thne a nock was at the door."shit.."she yelled as she pushed him into the closeit "stay"she said , going down stars and opening the door."hii"she said then a tall male with black hair walked in"were is my boy friend?"she asked then the male laughed"you mean the male that sold you?"he said then she yelled hiting the tall male in the face."what..he took my monie that i save then he rated me out and sold me..i though he loved me?"she asked then the male laughed"i never did he works or me ..any way..your job this week is to kill every pup you can find and bring them to me or ..your home is gone "he said walking out.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:12 pm

The wolf sighed softly when she pointed the flashlight at him only to open the window for him. He entered through the window when it was opened and he was invited in, "Yes. There is a very good chance that I am your father. If your mother is the same woman I am thinking about." He said to her standing in front of his daughter, "And no, your mother what not a slut. We were going to stay together, those zealots were the only things that kept me from being the proper father that I wanted to be." He said to Alicia.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Alicia got a flash light and ponited at the window as she grawled a little"go away"she said as she ganged up the phone and walked to the window opening it and looked at her ather."there is nu way ..your my ather get in here now"she said talking like her mother
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:04 pm

The wolf stayed atop the house, his ears picking up the sounds of her yelling about what her mother had done. Slowly the wolf began to move to the window and looked inside so see that his daughter was in her bra and a set of boxers. While it wasn't as flattering as what he was sure another female would wear, it was probably best so that he wouldn't wear another female's attire since he shouldn't think of his daughter in such a way. Granted he had been away for years. He listened to the phone call, only getting her half of the conversation. Slowly the wolf began making himself visible in the window.

(That's fine. I can work with something like that.)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:55 pm

(if u get lost about this she has a b but he is just using her.any way she is the only girl in the hunting bessness and all men want there hands on her .hope u got it mew)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:51 pm

Alicia was on her bed thinking hard ."my mother fucked a wol..that slut"she said punching the wall then she took off her armor for hunting and allshe was wereing was a bra and boxers ."i cant ughh.."she said siting on the bed crying more"..i ...daddy ..daddy"she cryed out so lost untill she got a call."hello"she said then a male was on the other line..hey cutie"he said then Alicia got mad"now is not the time..hun.."she said talking to her boyfriend.then the male talked back."you know are comander is coving to see you and he wants to marry you too"he said "no way in hell he may be cute but"then the lie was cut off."hun"she said as the light got back"aghh daddy!!"she yelled then she shack her head"nuu he is not your daddy..he is a mut .."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:45 pm

The wolf watched as Alicia had run away from him, he gave Alicia some time to think though remained close by his daughter while she was not looking. He found the placed that Alicia had stayed, he remained out of sight where he stayed on the top of the tree house to listen to his daughter. He wanted to go inside to comfort her, but at this point it would have been counter productive in helping her calm down and be able to handle what happened.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:21 pm

her eyes open wid feeling his light hugs she blushed and from a powerful male alfa but a kind loveing father "i lost every thing..and am forced to hunt to pay off my home.."she said as she turned her head. seeeing him in a human shap."no way"she said as she looked at his head to his feet then back up.."it..i.."she said as she shock her head and ran off .as the rain stoped it was nice easyer to run in the think grass. untill reching her home which was a big tree house she made when she was younger.it looked like a normal house but in the trees with large glass windows.as she ran inside her home by opening the door in the tree she whent to her room and locked her self in crying badly."it cant be"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:59 pm

The wolf kept his eyes away from Alicia, "Alicia." The wolf started as he then wrapped his arms around the young woman in a comforting manner. He felt her pain, after all he had his own after finding out that the family he had been searching for years for was now gone except for the one daughter that he had left, "I wish that I was there. I really do Alicia." He spoke as his body changed from the massive alpha wolf to a human shape. His body held his gift's design by letting him remain younger than his true age.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:50 pm

((okay))

Alicia felt his body off of her but she was still to week to move ,as she looked at him. hearing his dark voice to a clam and sad voice."how do you know so much..?you... no.. your a mut.. and..no. i."she was trying to get every thing what he said in her head as she got up and cryed more."do you think this is a joke baka..do you think??my family is gone ..my life is gone ..my father did not loved none of us..and you know what its none of your bessness be lucky am not killing you"she said geting up very week and walking away .as she feelt to the floor on her ness."mm it hurts"she said crying from both thinking about her family and the pain.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:46 am

(I don't have a big issue with the taboo, just a proper build up would be needed before mature content starts up.)

Slowly the wolf took all the pressure off of the female when he heard the name of his lover and the woman that he had been taken away from years before. Now here he was, he was reunited with his daughter yet she was ready to kill him. The news of his family dying was just as much of a shock to him, "Alicia." He spoke softly before he lowered his head, "There is something you should know about your father." He spoke to his daughter seeing his last name on the necklace, Strong, "Your father did not just up and leave. He was taken by zealots that wanted me gone for being with a human." He spoke to Alicia, "And he has been searching for as long as he had been free from those zealots. He just never expected that his family was so broken." The wolf spoke keeping his head down.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:03 pm

((oh yea dont worry about the taboo i'll ask my freidn to but it in the right place later okay bro))
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:21 pm

"yeaa my little brother"she said crying more knowing she was going to die by him, better not let all she was hiding inside stay there.then she spit out her words"my mothers name is sam.. and she had 4 kids me ,two girls and a boy. my two sisters died in a car crash and my little brother died from a sickness as for my mother she died from depresson,every day we baged her to help us but no all she did was look out the window waiting for her lover. AKA my father ."she said crying thinking about her past."there you know about me ...so kill me already.. "she said , as the water pored over her and her necklace that showed her full name .((i dont got a name for her o-o can u help me out a little bro D: )) and the last name of her father wich was wered ,he last name was the same as his last name
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:13 pm

The words that the wolf had picked up from her soft spoken lips made him somewhat confused about what was going on, he still kept weight on the young woman to keep her from attacking him, "Your little brother?" He asked her feeling his heart start to twist in his chest that what happened years before was now coming back to him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:52 pm

she made a loud cry as she felt the wolf arms on her arm as she also felt him geting lighter ."look i dont have power over that... the comador dose and if you want to win this fight you have to kill me to get to him..wait i mean .."she said as she looked into the wolfs eyes ."you have the same colo eyes as my little brother?"she said lightly to her self.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:41 pm

The wolf growled and watched as the female had attempted to reach for a weapon which he grabbed that arm to keep her from being able to grab that weapon, "What I want is for you to tell the humans to stop invading our home." He said to her. He took in a deep breath of the female's scent now that he had her still. The scent shocked him, it was so familiar to what he had known.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:07 pm

geting week from his body on her back .as her face was still in the new mudy floor."i know what i did...killing muts like you is the thing i have to do and its my job. so."she said as she tryed to get off."let me go.. mut... i lost more then you would ever..that and "she said trying to get the knif in her back pokit as she tryed to get him off of her."what do you want from me ???"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next